Mom says I have six months before I go. You might remember me, but either way, I think I'd be good if you knew that:

Mom says I have six months before I go. You might remember me, but either way, I think I'd be good if you knew that:
1. I was able to get a copy of my birth certificate against my mother's wishes.
2. I have bags ready, but, I don't know what I can really sneak out in terms of cash.
3. I already have some clothes ready for me, clothes which will fit me for a while just in case.
4. And finally, I already have some reading material ready to fight boredom with.

Almost everything you anons advised in the past and then some. Sadly, I don't have friends to help me out with this. I could really use a healthy serving of Yea Forums guidence.

Attached: Begin Again.jpg (600x338, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
youtube.com/watch?v=9UgLnWJFGHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I am remembering correctly, one of you anons suggested that I'd get a medkit or something like that. Sadly the closest thing I have to something like that has nothing but expired/dried up supplies. Do any of you have a clue on where I could buy a new one?

Just get a job or an hero. If I were you I would an hero just to show that bitch you were really struggling and just needed help instead of an ultimatum

Why would your Mom not want you to have your birth certificate? How old are you? Why does your mother want you gone?

Join the Army

Well here's the thing, whenever I try to apply for a job my mom always calls the place to tell them some bullshit about me being a sexist bigot/nas/whatever buzzword is used on twitter at the time. I can't get a job because my mom almost always attacks the place I work at until I'm fired.

I'm not qualified for the army. Mainly for reasons I'd rather not disclose.

Then what good are you?

1. I think she destroyed by birth certificate and I think she did this so that when I'm out on the streets, I can't apply for a homeless shelter. The shelters in my immediate area all require a certificate to secure a spot in them.

>mom wants you out of the house
>sabotages your job search

What's the motivation exactly?

don't join the army. just get a job and a cheap house to rent

Screw you.

>I'm to scared to admit things nobody cares about on an anonymous board nobody cares about

Okay, fine, I don't reach the mental qualifications to join any branch of the military.

No, I don't have any mental health issues like depression, at least none that I'm aware of. But because of a certain disorder, I can't join, period.

don't tell her where you apply then. she sounds fucking crazy. try to live with a relative until you can get a job

Even if I don't tell her she always somehow finds out.

Okay here’s what I did:
I obtained all documents I could get that would help me in the long run. Passports, birth certificates, IDs, etc. You can often obtain paperwork later on without them, but it’ll take longer if you don’t have the basics.
Look for local youth shelters, churches, whatever you can find. Make clear that you want to work and provide previous experience if you have any. I went to the church and they helped me set up my place and work at the church as a janitor for a couple of years until I was able to go to college.
If your mom tries to contact you, make it clear that you don’t want that and tell whomever you’re staying with (the church in my case) that she might try to contact them w her bullshit.
Good luck user

Thank you user.

one thing i recommend is purchasing a tracfone. for 20 bucks plus what you can afford for a minutes card, you can get a phone that sends texts and answers calls and has voicemail. purchase one of these, set it up and hide it. I also strongly suggest hoboing it out and heading south to avoid the winters if you don't already live down there. start doing gig work from craigslist if nothing else. Go to truck stops to shower. do whatever you can to get the fuck away from where you are.

the church let you live there? that sounds awesome

Homeless shelter??

Why can't you get a job and rent an apartment??

Why is your Mom so determined to ruin your life?

user, some people are actually just plain evil. this can even be the people who are closest to you and should never betray you.

Shut up, retard.

Tons of free nudes inside:

vbWc

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?

Twfg

Attached: 1227676142.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

That's not an explanation. She just does this for no reason? I find that hard to believe. This is a fucking anonymous imagine board where nothing will ever be traced back to you and nobody be knows or cares who you are. Just be fucking honest so we can help you, dumbass

I have a couple of theories why.
1. Maybe it's because I was born with autism and she's very anti-autism.
2. She's very anti-gay and probably suspects me of being gay for whatever reason.
3. She's also incredibly anti-male, constantly blaming me for shit like the wage gap and pink tax.

She has never liked me, simple as that.

Controlling, codependent, narcissistic parents. Not OP, but had a similar experience. The motivation is control and borderline slavery to serve their whims while destroying any chance at a normal life and putting you through a constant barrage of mental, emotional and sometimes physical abuse. Shit like, getting you fired so you're dependant on them, waking your ass up at 2am with a hot cast iron skillet on your back because they left dishes in the sink and expect you to put them away within five minutes of them doing so, even if you're asleep. Cutting the break line in your vehicle or slashing tires so you cant make it to work and make it difficult to make it to interviews.

Usually goes unnoticed for years and fucks people up pretty good. At the end of the day, you have a mentally ill person trying to run your life. Makes Yea Forums seem cozy to be honest.

Look through my other responses and you'll see why.

>blamed for wage gap and pink tax
>called nazi/sexist/bigot

Sounds like OP has a super leftist mom who found out her son was a conservative. The only thing that seems strange is

>she's very anti-gay

Also, what the fuck is anti-autism?

If you want an example of this, she once showed me this video to explain what autism is.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UgLnWJFGHQ

That would make sense, but she's trying to kick him out of the house. She's just also making sure he can't live a decent life once he's gone.

It's probably just personal, like she hates him for being a burden and sge hates men because his father bailed.

I was kicked out at 15 . Churches are your friend . Even if you aren’t religious if you aren’t a complete creep you can get food work and shelter (maybe even a qt) pretty easily

Also get the cheapest gym membership you can for shower plus something to do .

She sounds like an evil cunt that should kill herself. Get on a bus to another state and never look back. Don't contact her or let her contact you ever again, it will be much better for the rest of your life. Get a job in a new down and live in a shitty apartment for a little while until you can afford a home. Godspeed user, good luck on your travels, you're going to make it

1. Record her behaviors with camera
2. Get enough evidence of abuse
3. Take to police/CYFD/Disability Advocates with proof of behaviors
4. ???
5. Profit

I refer you to Autism Speaks' "I am autism"

Fuck man, this sounds shittier the more i read
Godspeed user!

Attached: tom3.png (754x636, 133K)

Jesus fucking Christ, that's fucked. She is a terrible mother and you shouldn't let her try and drag you down with her. Don't listen to her when she says you're a piece of shit for being autistic. There is nothing wrong with it and some of the nicest people and best friends I've ever had were autistic. Also don't buy into the religion bullshit she must spew judging by the video. Just follow my advice from and you'll be fine

kek

Autism sounds like a real dick.

So was i. At 13, 15, 16, 18. Joined the military to make sure i never had to face having to go back again. Im my case, it was to emphasize you cant escape and living under an abusive roof was better than being stuck in skid row. Op doesnt have that option.

Op, there are a few good suggestions here. I second the user who said get a cheap gym membership. No idea where you are, but if its anywhere in California, i suggest you get out quick. Especially the LA and San Francisco areas. Little chance of getting out of being homeless in either place.

You mentioned another user suggesting a first aid kit. You can make one. Whatever you can afford to spare. Bandages, alcohol, iodine, can get safety shears (round tipped scissors for cutting bandages) for a buck at harbor freight. Build up your kit gradually.

The damage your mothers done to your reputation, thats something you'll have to relocate to get over. Next town over or another state. Give up social media. You can be found through it and the cycle starts all over again. You'd be surprised how much info people give away on social media. If you need a direction to go in the US, think heartlands and southern border. Wherever crops and livestock are grown or raised. If you have technical skills, especially IT, go Texas. Industry is still growing out there. You'll have better luck than in LA or New York.

>cheap gym membership

To be honest, I'd say pass on that one user. Do pushups, pullups, situps, run in the park. Save the money.

Unless you mean use it for the showers, in which case, that makes sense.

Was meant for showers, yeah. I mean, he might as well make use of the equipment to fight boredom, too, but showers and personal hygene in a relatively safe place.

Do they bother you for shaving in there? Because if so, he'd still have to find a place to do that.

What are you, 12? You've never gone to a fucking gym? Go away, retard.

I gtg anons. I think my mom is onto me. I can't post much longer. Thank you all.

I was never bothered, but when i had to, i paid for a 24 hour gym and went in late at night or early morning. I dont know if they will during peak hours.

You gotta pay the boy hole toll

Nah, my parents had a bunch of work out equipment while I was growing up. When I got my own place, they had me take it.

Faggot

That makes sense. I guess if nobody complains, they won't care

I'm back! And this board is still up! Sweet.

If you have no other option, military is a good place to start... just go in as anything other then infantry
>food
>shelter
>neet bucks

Might be a valid option OP

Home gym masterrace

Hope you figure something out. I'm pretty much fucked or atleast I think so

6 months is more than enough time to get yourself together, find a job, and save some money to get yourself on your feet. Don't just give up and wander out into the world with no plan, you will be eaten alive.
If your behavior is why mommy wants you out, then look at yourself, and see what you can do to change for the better. It's not always easy, and it isn't always fun, but you are the only one who can do things to better yourself and your situation.
Tell her you realize you need to change, and be a man, and follow through with it. You'll feel much better, and accomplished after you start taking initiative in your life.

Attached: 1560684839423.png (396x401, 182K)

Some people have fucked up brains that can't be fixed. Everyone just expects you to succeed if you atleast try and that's not always true, and there is no help for people that can't help themselves in this world. For some people it's pretty much hopeless unless you have rich parents that will take care of you. It's either work or die pretty much

OP, either of these two are your options:
>you misunderstood your mum and are totally paranoid. This delusion is sabotaging your job hunt. And the rest of your life. You need help. Speak to your mum and ask her to help you find a job so that you can move out. Literally ask for help.
-or, if she refuses to help, she’s totally against you. Just take off. If you’re 18, there’s nothing keeping you at home. Gather whatever you can secretly, and walk to the nearest bus station. Get a bus to the furthest city you can. And start a life there. You’ll be homeless at first, but every city has cheap hostels you can live in. Or homeless shelters if you’re legit broke. Then walk the streets and ask in every restaurant you see for a waiter job. That’s your first job, save some cash, get a place to live, and start studying YouTube or iTunes tutorials and build a skill in your spare time, then get work in that area and just keep grinding.
Sitting there and making threads like this a pointless if you don’t do either of the above.

I know that your mom don't let you have a job, but try getting one, say with anticipation that your mom is going to talk shit about you.

Now, try to make a friend in the work, explain your situation and try to borrow his phone.

If things go well try to record any bad things your mom says or do to you
Once you got many videos go to a police station and show them the videos

Good luck user