I am 32 and I have 250k USD on bank account. I have a house, a flat and a car. I need an obedient, good looking...

I am 32 and I have 250k USD on bank account. I have a house, a flat and a car. I need an obedient, good looking, totally submissive and tiny slut as my wife. Which country is the best to find a women like that? Pic not related

Attached: 95355FF5-049F-4A91-B8C8-C521080A97C5.png (750x1334, 1.64M)

Lying on the internet is a sin.

What? I don’t lie

You do, now stop it.

Even if its not a lie, you'll remain single for a long time with that attitude faggot.

No. Sorry, you stop. Go find your momma and hide under her skirt

Why? I am not single now. But I think need a slutty Latina or a submissive thai

Definitely not American. Or is retarded and doesn't know how to communicate in english.

Ukraine, obviously. Just be aware of the slavic ageing process.

Americans are the dumbest of all :D

Slavic ageing process?

You have much to learn.

I like to learn

Study the attached extract from one of the world's leading scientific journals.

Attached: aGVBwO6_700b.jpg (700x720, 89K)

Bullshit. Russians are hottest girls on earth

Yes they are, when they are 18 - 25 years old.

my wife is polish, 38 years old and still looks good.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Yes, I agree with this. Like, I am 67 and my asian QT wifey is like, 39 and she is like super hot now after like, 25 years of marriage.

Attached: larp.jpg (500x400, 41K)

You must be an absolute social retard.
Even a mail order bride won’t put up with your shit other than stick with you for the exact amount of time necessary in order to claim half your shit in a divorce.
Imagine being 32, a homeowner, with 250k liquid cash, and unable to find a local young hottie to train into your own cock slut? WTF are you even doing in life, you’re wasting it all!

Yeah unironically this. If you can't find bunnies who will just fuck you any way you want because you're rich and it's a chance, you're a cuck and the lifestyle is wasted on you. Figure it out.

Attached: 2.jpg (890x890, 61K)

Caked in make up to hide the disaster beneath. I'm sorry, user, she's hiding the truth from you.

again, she's almost 40. there are going to be wrinkles etc. you can only hide so much with makeup.

>virgin never saw a girl before
She’s nearly fucking 40 user, from that pic I think it’s safe to say she’s holding up much better than most chicks that age