Share with us your taboo sexual thoughts/exploits. Or lie. Convincingly

Share with us your taboo sexual thoughts/exploits. Or lie. Convincingly.

Attached: secrets.jpg (421x389, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kicking things off, I'm married, am reasonably successful, have many friends, get along well with family, and am also a huge pedo. Only my wife knows.

I was a child prostitute when I was a little boy and I loved it.

Saw a cheesy pizza snuff film one time while trawling deep web shit, was even more surreal cause I was just out on a night walk, didn't expect to be watching that while walking through my rural ass area in the dead of night.

So have you done something or just fantasy?

I fucked one of my teachers to avoid not graduating high school

Are we taking actual pedo or just hebe?

I am an OTR truck driver. With the Lord's help, I help to clean up the "trash".

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

I look at drawn loli, and have lots of fantasies, that's about it. Rarely some roleplay with the wife, though she's not pedo.

> sis in law married an asshat who's barely a husband or a dad
> would love to fuck her and get caught by my niece (who's in college now) and have her just watch while I pound her mom

The generalized, not-really-accurate usage of the word. Specifically, I'm attracted to adult women but am also attracted to pubescent and pre-pubescent legal minors, but I'm not into toddlers. There's probably an extremely accurate word for that, but to normies, I'm a pedo.

>sis in law married an asshat
If she's your sis in law, wouldn't that make the asshat your brother? Why wouldn't you describe him as your brother?

I've been an electrician for about 7 years,
I've used the skills i've obtained in 2 of the Sharehouses i lived to punch a hole in the wall, Setup a small wireless camera and run it's power off the inside of a powerpoint.
I've then plastered and painted back over the wall with pretty much the same colour.
Leaving only a pinpick for the hole.
One of them is poking out from behind a small picture hook and just looks like they drilled two holes for the painting.
The other one is right on the edge of a doorframe making it just look like a fuck up.
I'm thinking of an infared camera, but the problem with that is, i would want to get some kind of control for the infrared, it's not something i would want running all the time, it might mess with tv remotes, or their phone might pick it up or something like that to tip them off.

kik.me/g/fVvBkJ6vfBclQAU0L8ucRJmS6pg

Got a couple I'll post in categories:

>Used to jerk off with cats laying on my chest
>Dry-humped our rottweiler a lot
>First thing I ever penetrated was a Quarterhorse mare standing on a green plastic chair

>Used to touch my crush's hand with grass blades and consume them because I thought the ritual would keep them with me forever
>Kept a journal from middleschool to high school that outlined what I liked about my female classmates and described how they filled out
>That journal was found by my friends but surprisingly not much came of it
>Lived in my GF's dorm and would regularly sneak into her housemate's room and cum on her childhood stuffed sheep

>Regularly coerced a girl I was dating into fucking around/ had this been post-#metoo era it definitely would have been considered rape
>Convinced my ex-fiancee to retell/relive sexual assault from her childhood and reenact it under the guise of healing and "being the last good memory" of those acts
>Same ex-fiancee had a sleep sex disorder which I exploited
>I've cheated on every partner I've been with including current and in most cases with someone they know
>I have always been the one to break up a relationship and in most cases right after sex because I'm a piece of shit
>The only exception to the cheating and last fuck rules was my ex-fiancee who is probably the only girl I've ever loved

There's more but this comment will probably be overlooked anyway. Let me know if you're interested in me expanding on any of these.

because it's my wife's sister.
thanks for policing this shit, other user's would have been lost without your need for clarification.

Although outwardly a girl, I have tetragametic chimerism with male and female populations, which means I have both sex organs naturally.

>Convinced my ex-fiancee to retell/relive sexual assault from her childhood and reenact it under the guise of healing and "being the last good memory" of those acts

I've always wanted to date a girl with childhood sexual abuse, specifically to do this exact thing. Please tell everything you're willing to tell. Please include age she was, what the relation of the abuser was to her, how old he or she was, how old your gf was at the time of the retelling, and how she reacted to the retelling/reenactment.

Kik beardsley90

Okay, fair. I admit I'm slow and fucked up. Actually pretty classy response from you. Also, I think it's hot you want your niece to watch you pound her mom. How old is your niece, and do you want to pound her, too?

I ant to have a breeding party for my wife.

Exclusively large gym going BBC.

If she was up for it I would do it too.

I'm married, with a kid and I wish I could be a sissy boi who gets used by men. I would love to be a tranny, like with tits and a dick, but I don't do these things because I don't want my daughter growing up knowing her father is a faggot.

Go on.

>I don't want my daughter growing up knowing her father is a faggot.
Why not? Plenty of daughters grow up knowing their fathers are faggots. Loving her and caring for her are way more important than what sex parts make your dick hard, user. How about let your daughter grow up knowing that what sex parts you like isn't what defines you who you are?

To preface, the only piece of cinema that comes close to explaining my feelings for this girl is a doc called "The Devil and Daniel Johnston". She was the love of my life, I fucked up, and just this week she's been posting photos with a new guy. Probably why I'm weepy and halfway to drunk at 10 am after working all night. Anyway, I'll try not to get too whimsical with my story here. Give me a sec to take a drink and type that shit up.

Yet you're still a faggot anyway, dishonourable

How does one clean, and who is the trash?

Shut up faggot
It's shameful having a faggot dad
Source: a faggot son
It's shameful m8
Especially when you're the bottom it's emasculating

i wipe my ass with my left hand sometimes

I let my bestfriend lick my daughter’s slit while she was passed out.

Feel however you want about fags and trannies, but why are you on Yea Forums? The fag haters stopped running Yea Forums in like 2008.

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hells yes. How old was she at the time, and please tell that story.

Part of it isn't so much that I like dick, even my wife knows about that, it's that I want to be a woman (or sissy). I want to wear the pretty clothes, the make-up, and be used by a strong Daddy. That's the part that I don't want her to know about. Being gay is one thing, being a sissy is a different level, imo, and I don't want her to see me like that.

Been fingered by my dad when I was 11 and now I only want to fuck men above 40. I'm 19.

Don’t suppose you have kik?

Tons of free nudes inside:

DapY

Shut up faggot
I'll bust in your eyeballs and blow in your cheeks
Fags don't need to die
They just need to go be fags somewhere else

Perfect. Add me on kik. "Englishl10n".

Greentext!

There is no fucking 'u' in the word color you unbelievable fucking eurocuck faggot! When will eurocucks learn the proper and universally accepted AMERICAN way of speaking and spelling English words? God I fucking hate you subhuman non-American pieces of shit.

He kills hookers.

Why do men act as cucks though

Hooked up with a latin crossdresser from MeetMe(pic is him). Sent him a message and met within the hour. Only kissed and got my dick sucked though as anxiety got to me and I couldn’t keep it up.

He didn’t live alone and when I walked in I could hear was sounded like 10 people snoring. It was 1am and he kept stating to be quiet. After getting sucked I apologized and left.

Just recently saw pics of him without make up and wig and he didn’t look as bad as I thought he would.

Attached: 2072E4ED-DF98-4994-A198-8B1076CF08FE.jpg (720x960, 36K)

I do not, and have no interest. Sorry if that's a deal breaker. I hope you'll share here, but it's fine if you don't.

vTgX

imagine being this self-centered, go do yourself a favour faggot and go play with your coloured crayons, maybe eat a few while you're at it.

Kids should not grow up thinking it's ok to force your mentally illness on the world. They'll expect special treatment when their own disabilities manifest.

Americans are literally the dumbest cunts on the planet. Have you ever noticed how every person hates an American? Regardless of country? Ever noticed how you're never welcome outside of places that want to take money off you? It's because we look down on how stupid you are. And it's funny because you don't think you are, which makes you even more stupid.

I do beardsley90

It was my best friends birthday
We got wasted, friend and his wife crashed at my hotel room.
His wife passed out cold in my bed, friend passed out in the bathroom.
Creampied his wife.

I guess when experts say one thing, and your baseless intuition says another, you trust your intuition more, huh?

>Met ex-fiancee on a roadtrip with a male/female friend couple from the east coast out to some cabins by the Grand Canyon for my 21st
>The female friend invited a childhood friend from Cali named Kat
>Kat greeted me with "I do hugs" and we had instant chemistry/to this day the most beautiful woman in mind, soul... and body I have ever met
>That week is an animal unto itself but for a different time

>FFW to the weekend after that week in Arizona and she invites me to her parent's lakehouse in a part of Virginia
>It's a big deal because no sibling had ever been aloud to bring a significant other to a family outing so I was determined to be on my best behavior
>Her step-dad offered me a beer... and then six more and a little bit after I moved onto wine her family's asleep and we're sitting on the beach together

>I slip up and talk about my foster brother and she won't let the subject go
>Try to play the pity card telling her about growing up in foster care and some minor sexual abuse shit
>She looks torn up and I think I've got her into full-on pity fuck mode when she launches into shit about her biological father making Kat and her sister take turns keeping their brother quiet while the other "played house"
>The night ended with her sobbing and clutching me and somehow I got head before we cuddled on the couch

>Two months later I moved to California to be closer to her

TBC...

We have a 19 year old nanny, that I have been fucking and cumming in for the past 6 months. I found out she was a freak when I was spying on her, and took full advantage of the situation. Kinda weird having a cum dumpster watch your kids.

Guys. Only 3 Americans are like this. The rest of us couldn't care less how words are spelled in different versions of our bastard language. Please don't assume we are all retarded like this guy.

"Experts"

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?

QWIf

I’m 90% sure I knocked up my buddies wife. I fucked her one drunken night. They have been trying for a kid for over a year. 6 weeks after I didn’t pull out when she was wasted in the couch they announced they told friends they were expecting.

Yeah, when you agree with them, they're experts. When you disagree, they're "experts." This is what trusting intuition more than evidence looks like.

"Evidence"

Pics?

Chad cummies

There's no difference to you.

Lurking to hear the rest of this. Don't bail on us, user!

I drugged my girlfriend and pimped her out to my friend. We took turns a couple times, and i went to bed, when i woke up 3 hours later he was still fucking her, idk how many times, but she sore as hell the next day, i know we both creampied her too

"Sinners"

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x260, 10K)

Because neither the experts nor the evidence exist.

yRLw

It was a fun fuck that’s for sure, I’ll wait out the last month and see if the kids looks like me or not.

I regularly masturbate to the memories of getting molested as a child and I still have romantic feelings towards the person that did it

You articulated your point like a true turbo autist. Also, I think you and the world would find it reasonable you consider kys?

Of what exactly?

You were in the other thread! I really wanted to hear the details of this. Please share. Who molested you, how old were you/the abuser, what's your gender and what's the gender of the abuser? Please tell the tale.

I was 14 when I met a milf online. She was 37 and often traveled to me. What was hot was that she often pretended to be my friend’s mom and talked to my mom to say I will be staying over at her home with her son.

>The first couple months together we had a number of long reflective talks and a popular subject was shit we went through as kids
>Eventually we got more comfortable and she all but moved in with me (Her own half of the dresser/sink/fridge/everything)
>Sometime in early spring I bought her a summer dress with birds and blossoms and shit that was her usual style of top
>Got home and watched her eyes go from excited to dead after she opened the bag
>After a "I don't wear dresses" response and about forty minutes of her cleaning the apartment with a flat tone and not looking at me she finally broke down bawling and told me "he used to make me wear dresses"

>We stayed in bed and held each other naked from 8am to 4pm
>We didn't move for food or to go to the bathroom, it felt like we would have stayed right there if the building caught fire
>That afternoon is one of my fondest memories

>Eventually we started to reanimate and I convinced Kat that her father still had control over her if she couldn't wear a dress as an adult
>She agreed, we made plans to go see a movie, and she started slipping the form-fitting dress on
>I asked her why she wasn't putting a bra on
>She replied matter-of-factly but with unintended appeal
>"I didn't wear a bra when I was 9"

TBC...

Worth the wait. Please continue, I doubt I'm the only one lurking just for this.

A friend of mine threatened and pressured his younger sister into being his and my toy basically for quite a few years, his parents were frequently away and put too much trust in him because they lived in a wealthy area.

anyone have a secret they want to share less publicly on kik: ExaltVita4

Ages? What stuff did you make her do?

Kik beardsley90

My daughter just turned 18 and I want to fuck her. Pic related.

Attached: 3E7170A7-DBCB-4D85-88F7-FF526AC35065.jpg (516x894, 302K)

Do it.

Tell more about the after sex break up

>pre-pubescent legal minors

Attached: images.jpg (295x171, 7K)

Damaged girls are so sexy to me that I would legitimately have to fight the urge to thank their abusers if I ever met them. Like I'm 100% aware that the right way for me to feel is to want to beat the shit out of her dad, but actually I kind of want to buy him a beer and be like, you're my hero.

It's all I can think about recently

Attached: D024A78A-3958-4363-B9BE-82B56384C6A3.jpg (647x1255, 522K)

Why tho?

I can see why. You probanly already sniff her panties when you jerkoff. Might as well try to fuck her.

Dads and daughters having casual sex is not at all common, but it's way more common than people assume. Still, with her being 18, if you haven't been laying ground work for like a decade, you have basically no chance.

Why what?

Her pussy smells so fresh and sweet.

Attached: CA650853-BF5F-400A-88FA-9BE2A8BEDAF0.jpg (534x1097, 374K)

She's already my baby girl. I just also want her in this sexual way. I want her to understand.

Attached: 5BC25402-2C5A-4EFB-B7DD-AB4EEC71FFF9.jpg (534x1107, 332K)

She looks a lil "Downey" if you catch my drift...

She 18? Damn she an old looking 18yo.

You have licked her dirty panty crotch, right? You need to taste her. She's got me fapping. I am going to cum to her.

I don’t see it.

I sniff lick and then cum into the panties. I cum so hard from that.

Attached: B33578BD-D91F-45B4-B8BE-62F001A90994.jpg (552x1103, 511K)

I talk to a few guys on kik and we all fantasise about raping the girls we know, and a lot worse than rape, too.

It's easy to make her understand, but her reaction will be super negative unless you've spent the past decade carefully shaping her perceptions to ensure it won't be.

My wife's parents are very strict parents. They would disown her if they found out half of the fucked up shit she's into. She's even brought 2 of her 3 sisters down to our BDSM dungeon to play.

And have you wiped some cum into her clean pairs and put them back in her drawer? How about cumming on her toothbrush?

Everyone says shes so mature for her age

Attached: B2E0F2ED-76E6-41A3-AA44-BDFFAE95F5C9.jpg (942x1078, 837K)

*Catholic parents

I do her bras and socks mostly. Never toothbrush.

Attached: 1C0CC67D-69DC-4AAD-A36D-9DEA27BD93BE.jpg (1125x1361, 1.05M)

I'm all for the freedom of fantasy, but why would you share something like that on an unsecure platform with people you don't know?

She has no body. 0/10, would not doink

No one was saying she seems responsible, we were saying she looks old.

She ever had your cum in/on her? Food, drink, shampoo, moisturizer, etc....

Easy to share if you got a throwaway account with a throwaway email address that’s done like on protonmail where shit isn’t given out.

Because he was never taught the first thing about internet safety?

Kik?

Cuz this story is fake

Yall bunch degenerats.

My only true secret is that I have a huge fetish fkr hardcore bdsm. I want black chick sex slave

Attached: k-degenerates-like-you-belong-on-a-cross-31134331.png (500x387, 110K)

Then whats a secure platform m8?

She's perfect to me. And so pretty

Attached: 82182222-6F45-4738-9335-F689DEDB720B.jpg (774x1097, 780K)

>throwaway account
>throwaway email address
>accessed using app installed on phone that's tied to your rl identity in countless ways

Yeah, this is not smart.

If you're going to lie about this being your daughter at least choose a photo where the girl looks 18. She looks 30 and plain af.

That's no 18 year old kek

I don't know that I know one. But I know that anything you share via your phone might as well have your face, name, and address attached to it.

She just turned

Attached: 1AEECC6E-A01D-46C9-BFD0-2BB71ADB70E9.jpg (671x1097, 750K)

Throwaway phone used here.

Analfanatics

>I'm 18, pic related, it's me.

Attached: teen.jpg (320x400, 21K)

She looks almost 30. Fuck off.

kek'd

>Throwaway smart phone.

Attached: suuuuuuuure.gif (320x180, 703K)

I said lie *convincingly.*

Where ever you're from we would most likely destroy you in war

What is a $100 Samsung tracfone bought with cash from Wal-Mart for $1000, Alex?

You don't say "what is" when choosing the next clue, dumbass.
"What is a $100 Samsung tracfone bought with cash from Wal-Mart?" Full stop. That's how you do it.
That clue, by the way, would be, "This technically-possible action is still totally unbelievable, and does nothing to improve the credibility of user's bs story."

I ate my neice out when she was 12 and I was 20

You have been autism, haven't you?

Cgaz

You bought a $100 phone for $1000?

Attached: smug.gif (220x213, 55K)

>You have been autism

Attached: Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.jpg (310x427, 29K)

I think he meant in a condenscending tone in mock of one of those TV game shows

Yes! Fucking tell this story.

Bruh, I was the one mentioning about the throwaway shit and I feel embarrassed about you. Lol

What you do? And how it start?

At the start he was 16, I was 18, she was 9 and it all went on for a handful of years. We pretty much did whatever we wanted, we'd just grab her and fondle, take her clothes off, have her jerk one or both of us off, sucked us off, we'd fuck her often enough.

bWiE

He did, but he fucked it up, which probably describes much of what he does in life.

I regularly masturbate at work.

Also available at Wal-Mart. How that for credibility???

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28-10-14-12.png (1440x2880, 702K)

Fucking hot. I envy you, dude.

Any good text or stories?

Possible? Yes. Believable? Very no.

I don’t mind sharing my stories on kik about when I was a prostitute as a kid. Male user here

Why not if it’s paid in cash?

Method of payment and believably are unrelated.

I want this life

Don't bother, he's just sperglord who accuses everyone of larping

So you can’t pay for a phone in cash? Or is it that if buying a phone, you have to give ID and shit?
Sorry I’m not familiar with that.

It's a weird feel, I enjoyed it a lot but also the obvious.

Nothing super particular comes to mind, but one thing that always seemed a little odd was sometimes it really felt like they just wanted to watch me use their sister, can remember a bunch of times where they jerked off practically the whole time while I'd be fucking or doing things to her, they'd make her suck dick and would take a different hole often enough other times, but it still kind of stood out.

How it start?

>>Go to Wal-Mart
>>Buy phone with cash
>>Not show ID
>>???
>>Profit

Yes

I regularly think about fucking my cousin. I just want to drop all my cum inside of her.

Gotcha. Now I get it.
Unless it’s possible to buy it from second hand like on Craigslist or some shit.

never thought it was actually legit

Attached: d789333ea8614e3398f1dd1e273c5b89.png (432x768, 437K)

How was the first time with her?

I get a new burner from Wal-Mart about every 6 months...

There used to be one brother but now it seems like there's more than one?

I click on this thread out of sheer morbid curiosity. Entering it is like slowing down to stare at a bloody car wreck or visiting a gore site. It instills in me the dangers my kids face when they venture out into the world. The degeneracy is so extreme, it far outshines any trans kids, post birth abortions, or any other modern sick leftist behaviors. The people here are the most depraved, vile, disturbed humans on earth. You destroy lives without a second thought all over the pleasure of your own cocks. I often regret ever bringing children to this earth with the monsters that lurk it. I can't imagine how you people live your day to day lives without guilt over the horrible, HORRIBLE things you do. I hope most of this shit is fantasy, although in my heart I know it isn't. This thread is proof God isn't real. The trash in here makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like Disney land.
*sips coffee*
Carry on.

And don't you fucking forget it, buddy!

I've been recording my roommate in the shower. I only jerk of to these videos now

Attached: Moment.jpg (1104x1080, 394K)

Asked if I liked her, apparently had started doing stuff to her not long before that, said she's cute, asked if I wanted to do shit to her and I had a pretty "Uuuh" response at first because I didn't know what the fuck was coming, but then they had me come with them, they started grabbing her and telling her implied threat type shit, she sort of sank and they made her start stroking them off, told her to do it to me too and I just went with it. That was most of the first time it all came about.

Just the dumb way I talk, only one brother.

Have you forsaken us?

Ahh. Ever double penatrated her?

A good few times, pussy and ass at the same time, pussy and mouth.

For fucking real bro these dudes are fucking loose cannons there is nothing cool about how sick and fucked up you fucks secretly are I wonder how many of you are just openly nonchalant about your sick feelings.

How she take it?

Almost had sex with a tranny. Almost rape said tranny. As soon as i touched his dick, my boner disapperd. I told the tranny that i had to go to the bathroom. Opened his sink and took a shit it and casually said i had to leave. When i peft i started to piss on the trannys car.

Whatever happened to fapping to fake porn and shit that’s just normie fantasy shit not fucking sick shit that you fools get off too Jesus Christ

Must of been fun

Somehow I believe this is 100% true and why the fuck did you do all that?

>one thing that always seemed a little odd was sometimes it really felt like he just wanted to watch me use his sister, can remember a bunch of times where he jerked off practically the whole time while I'd be fucking or doing things to her, he'd make her suck my dick and would take a different hole often enough other times, but it still kind of stood out.

He got off on turning her into an object, seeing her being used. As her older brother there was an implied obligation for him to protect her, so it was a taboo-breaking thrill for him to abuse the responsibility placed in him to use her sexually and to compound the abuse by sharing her with you as though her body was his possession.

"He." The pronoun for a single male is "he."

When I was in 8th grade I basically set up a prostitution ring with girls from my middle school.

Not all that well for the most of them, had that really tight lipped kind of brink of something face, curled toes and fingers, whined and made rough exasperated noises pretty loud other times, mix of that.

Wife doesn't know I suck dick on the side. Love having my mouth used.

I caught her masturbating on the couch while she was watching TV. I told that I won't tell anyone so she kept going even though I was watching. I finally asked if I could help her. She was kinda weirded out at first but 2 minutes into me licking her she sat back moaning louder than when she was fingering herself and gripping my hair so I couldn't get off her

Bunch of languages have neutrals for single person, though in english they, them and their can be used similarly and it's in line with the rules fine.

Cont?

>I wonder how many of you are just openly nonchalant about your sick feelings.

Only on here or in my head. I'm totally comfortable with who I am and what I like, even though I'm a perv and I like totally messed up stuff. Here is the only place I feel anonymous "enough" to share openly. Like, I figure cops can probably see who we all are, and I'm okay with that because I want the actually dangerous people to be put on a list and watching closely, and I don't mind if I get thrown on that list because I have no desire to do anything illegal, and if that should ever change then I want to be stopped. Anyway, in real life I share none of this shit except with my wife.

If I'm being honest here, I have to say if a person confessed some of this shit to my face, I'd beat them within an inch of their lives. That's why this shit is anonymous. They KNOW how fucked you they are. Fathers letting friends lick their kids pussy and shit?! Molesters, creeps, it's fucking surreal how sick it is. Bring the asteroid!

All true, but annoying as fuck when the standard conjugation in English is very much gender specific unless the gender is unknown or that information is being withheld.

"I met a man and they walked me to their car," is annoying and jarring to read.

Nutting in her was pretty fun! Drunk pissy is super wet too

What was the longest you to fucked her in one session?

I would too, but only as an act of self-preservation, because the alternative is to admit that I'm into the things they're confessing, and there's no way I'm admitting that to anyone in real life.

I can pretty much say for a fact that you want to act on your sick shit and you literally are scared of the cops me for ex I don’t have anything near these sick fucks fantasies etc but I know from being analyzed by my sister who’s lets just say has a career in this type of shit know for a fact you want to act and you want to get caught so let’s just say the above is true hypothetical anyway why??

More details

Here's some punctuation, can you try using it?

Should I seduce and fuck my little sister?

Attached: 0FD38984-BA93-4082-9E19-177EE9EAAECC.jpg (1125x1003, 824K)

one time thing? nothing else happened after?

You are the user that filmed her shower after right? Please post pics when she discovers she was creampied

>Fathers letting friends lick their kids pussy
But that's sooooooo hot! Such a betrayal of trust and a failure of parental responsibility. It being so sick is exactly what makes it hot. Just the idea of it make me dizzy.

i can't wait for the day i find your poor little daughter walking home a little later than she should be. i'm pretty good looking so she'll accept my offer of a ride because "it's too dangerous for a girl like her at this hour." and as she's screaming and crying, right after i lick her dripping blood off of her face, i'm gonna get real close to her ear and say, "and your daddy knows exactly where you are"

Jerking in my mother in law's panties right now.

I want to watch a jacked Chad or a BBC nigger fuck the shit out of my fiance and make her cum like crazy. I want her to cuck me.

Attached: 0D8AB5D7-4DE8-445D-BDB8-BD0074DABBD8.jpg (560x861, 313K)

We did everything besides actual fucking. We didn't get real alone time together since then since our family is fucking huge and someone's always home. But we did Skype calls and phone sex until she finished high school. She's engaged now. It breaks my heart knowing some pleb fag is gonna get to nail one of the best pieces of ass God has to offer

Nice larp

What a pathetic existence you have.

And the golden anus award for being an edgy faggot goes to....you!
Nobody is impressed.

She is mid 20s you fgt

I just can't stop thinking about it

Attached: 737E767D-2D45-4288-940E-30E9D1852724.jpg (563x1018, 498K)

Listen here, faggot no one gives a fuck about your English grammar and punctuation trolling. Suck a fat dick bitch.

>I caught her masturbating on the couch while she was watching TV. I told that I won't tell anyone
This I can believe
>so she kept going even though I was watching.
This I can't, sorry. I want to! Next time, say she was seemingly too embarrassed to move, which explains why she didn't just immediately leave, then figure out a way for things to move past her embarrassment; either say that you sat down, pretended to watch TV, and started playing with yourself through your pants, or even whipped it out and started jacking it, or that you sat down and there was an awkward silence, and then without saying anything you just got up, went over to her, and started rubbing her crotch while basically daring her to resist, knowing that you just caught her masturbating and might tell. Then after she responds positively to whichever story you go with, you start eating her out.

I'll never understand this. How low does your self esteem had to be to find pleasure in what I consider the most humiliating and degrading thing ever?

Care to answer my reply

I was raped in a Bergdorf Goodman department store dressing room by Donald Trump.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: D96Itx6XYAArk_4.jpg large.jpg (828x1030, 86K)

Not sure on like the longest in one sitting, but a bunch of the time it'd be stuff spread out over the whole day, rubbing and groping her here, handjobs or blowjobs there, sex a time or two.

That sounds likely enough, pretty good.

It's my kink

Attached: 10B50B7F-C8A0-49DF-BA03-3E7DF617C0BB.jpg (854x1616, 960K)

it's a pain in the ass to read messages written like this not only that it makes the person writing this way look uneducated lazy or stupid it's not trolling it's one person trying to get another person to communicate using the most basic agreed upon conventions I'm all for descriptive grammar over prescriptive grammar meaning so long as the goal is communication use whatever words you like however you like but when it makes it harder for people to understand you then what purpose is it serving??

nb4 no punctuation

Your position is basically that I want to be caught without knowing it. What response can there be to that? Either I say I agree, or I say I don't agree, in which case you say I just don't know that I agree.

So my sister also has a career in this type of this, longer than yours, actually, and so I know for a fact that you are lying about your sister. Don't even deny it, that will just be more lying.

How's that answer feel?

green text some of the encounters you did have in person?

I want my mom to lick my ass, balls, cock and feet

No he didn't fuck it up you're just completely retarded

>Trump is entering the store.
>is on my way out of the store.
>Trump stops me.
>You're that advice lady! he says, You're that business tycoon! I say. Trump asked me to help pick him out something for a girl, Is so excited! Happy to help.
>how bout coat? I ask. no, How bout hat?
>Trump grabs fur hat.
>no, you can't put dead animal on head!, how old is this girl? I ask.
>how old are youuu?, he says.
>52.
>You're so old, he says... #rude
>Trump decides to get lingerie, we both go up to the lingerie area of said store. It's suspiciously empty.
>Trump snatches up a lilac gray silky bodysuit! sexy~
>Trump says "go try this on."
>I say "NO U!"
>no, It looks like it would fit you. he insisted, but it goes with your eyes!, I joke.
>directs me to the dressing room.
>Trump suddenly closes door behind us, pushing me back, I hit my head....ouch.
>Trump forcefully kisses me, I can't control my laughter, how shocking!
>Trump presses his shoulder to me, and pulls my tights down, one handed... skill.
>I'm to panicked to be scared. This is a fight! Trump never utters a single word.
>Trump's 6'3", I know, I looked it up recently! I'm 6'1", got my massive heels on!
>It lasts about 2 minz.There was penetration. It hurt.
>I lift my leg up and push him away, and turn around and run out of the dressing room!
>Trump may or may not have busted a nut in his pants.

Attached: qk1hziffoh631.jpg (640x1069, 94K)

He did fuck it up. There's two ways to riff on Jeopardy. You can say, "[Mocking description of the class THING belongs to] for $1000, Alex," which would be riffing on a contestant choosing the next clue. Or you can say, "What is [Mocking description of THING]?" which would be riffing on a contestant giving a response in question-format, as one does on Jeopardy. He fucked it up by combining them.

sweeeeet

exactly. agree on your second point

Just as suspected! You're completely retarded...

obvious troll. -12/10

Attached: 91a.jpg (600x517, 55K)

user, why did you leave us? Why?

Let me guess.

you're rubbing your cock right now waiting for someone to notice you, even tho this never happen, but the thought of said act turns you on cause you're a depraved old lonely man that has not been laid in years.

Attached: 1522468676322.jpg (720x710, 62K)

dubz get

I have a few years worth of nudes and videos of my cousin. She gave her old iPad to my grandmother who in turn gave it to me. She forgot to disconnect her iCloud account from it so every pic and vid she made I saw. She ended up deleting all of them when she got in a serious relationship but I have a DVD full in my house.

My mom left my dad for another guy when i was younger, throughout my childhood he tried to compensate with sluttier younger women. He was married 4 times from when i was in 8th grade to graduation. each one he would impulsively fall in love with and marry, then divorce them after he realized that they were not really great women.

my first step mom was 25 and a total babe, definitely the catalyst for the rest of my story and the cause of me being so much into step moms and milfs in general. I thought she was amazing and I would steal her underwear whenever I could, nothing else besides listening to them fuck.

my second step mom was 32 and very touchy, her hugs were amazing because her tits were huge. I spied on her a couple times and stole her panties.

my third step mom was an alcoholic 29 year old who was 7/10 but had the greatest ass, one night my parents came home and they were incredibly drunk. my dad passed out on the couch, not even making the bedroom, but she passed out on the bathroom floor after getting undressed. I found her like that and tried to wake her up, she was completely out.. so I did was any normal 10th grader would do and I touched her and licked her pussy. I tried to fuck her but it wouldnt work, so i spent about 30 minutes licking everything I could and fingering it all.

my current step mom is 34 and hot as hell, the relationship I have with her started my junior year and has continued ever since. She came onto me within the first couple of months they were dating and eventually marriage. shes a total cougar who has a taste for much younger men, and i was so readily available for her that she couldn't contain herself. we are in a purely sexual relationship and I plan on telling absolutely no one in real life because she definitely would get fucked over. and the sex is amazing, behind my dads back makes it so much hotter too.

My aunt and uncle's house has a pool, and as a kid I often visited and went swimming with my cousins. This was usually unsupervised, which is probably stupid but they were all experienced swimmers. So my male cousin, my female cousin, and I were all swimming right around each other, and I honestly don't remember the conversation leading up to it, but the important bit is that my male cousin proudly shares the information that his sister likes getting peed on. I didn't really react other than to put on a wut face, and the female cousin just kind of smiled and giggled. Without further input from me, the male cousin decides they should show me, and so we all get out of the pool and my male cousin leads us around to the side of the house, where his sister kneels in the grass, and then I watched him piss on her head while she giggled. I tried to pee on her too, but had never shown my little dick to anyone before so was super nervous, and was also confused and aroused by this semi-sexual encounter and had a rock hard boner, which made it impossible to pee.
We eventually went back into the pool, and when I finally felt like I could pee I called her over and she wrapped her legs around my from the front and I pissed against her tummy while she giggled.

>pre-pubescent legal minors

Attached: IMG_20190616_103651.jpg (720x300, 49K)

Attached: 0857657077.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Fapping. Did you lick your third stepmom's feet too?

How old were you guys?

Well shit, I guess I have a new fetish now.

Attached: mildannoyance.jpg (625x416, 30K)

Pictures or I don't believe it.

I and my male cousin were 9-10, his sister was 8-9.

didn't lick her feet as much as sucked on her toes, rubbed my cock against the soles though and also placed her hands on my cock

Fucking hot

it felt good to let out all my sexual frustration at that age, the previous women had built up so much... I could have fucked her for hours if I wasn't scared to spread her legs more

Was she shaved? Did she have nail polish on her toenails?

I found out my friend is a reverse trap now im dating her been two weeks i thought they didn't exist

she was not shaved, trimmed up as much as i could see but i definitely felt hair on my tongue and fingers. hmmmm, i think so because they had went out to a party... mightve been red or blue...

I developed a huge cuck fetish and BBC fetish after walking in on my GF fucking her co worker. They still fuck and I have cameras set up. He has no clue

It's just so fucking hot, man. I can only imagine how horny you were

looking back on it she was literally fucking out, i couldve moved her more and gotten to fuck her. probably one of my biggest regrets, though she did taste fucking amazing.

Obligatory *(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)*

You should probably kys

Been fucking my sons girlfriend for a year and a half now.

Interest?

If you think this site is anonymous then this must be your first day on the internet. Welcome to the internet.

Sure. Does he know?

Yes story please

This site is anonymous enough. Like the average person can't see who you are, even though cops almost certainly can. That's kind of how I prefer it, really. If there's a real sicko on here I want the cops to be able to catch him/her.

No he doesn't, and hopefully it stays that way.
Which story? How it started?

You must be the life of a party my man

Obviously.

I stole some pictures off a student's phone this past year.

Kik is Jeffool if want face or story.

Attached: UntitledImgor1~01.jpg (852x931, 126K)

Greentext, for fapping purposes...

This is exactly the sort of person whose identity I want the cops to be able to see. Any cops in thread, please catfish this guy and take him down if he's doing pervy things to kids.

>of them, had that really tight lipped kind of brink of something face, curled toes and fingers, whined and made rough exasperated noises pretty loud other times, mix of that.
>
Sure how it started and her reactions

That's beautiful user.

We were welcome on the beaches on D-Day you frog sucking faggot. If it weren't for the US you'd be posting from the gulag

So hot....m or f?

Best teach them daughters well. Lest they be made an example of...

I got away with raping a girl in my youth.
We were quite close and still are.
To this day she doesn't know who it was and still suffers massively from it.
She regularly turns to me for emotional support.

Use it while you can

Attached: f3c60ccfe7124d70a1225642211e4129.png (432x768, 496K)

It's not anonymous with internet protocol (ip) addresses. The site knows it and if needed they can hand it over to the police and they can identify anyone.

just leaked this

Attached: 647593806d1d4b86b25f798f7b037f87.png (432x768, 377K)

You are my hero

thought it was just spam

Attached: 5ecb466f901648ce9f72a79e604b0ab2.png (432x768, 517K)

Read the rest of the post, man.

I've had sexual fantasies of my uncle's wife for as long as I've known her, but recently it's been really "meh"

There was a time when I would have cut off my own hand if it meant taking her to pound town but now that there's even the slightest chance, I don't feel the urge to act on it. I don't view her as an aunt either since up to that point my aunts had been kind of evil and bitchy, but she was fun and hot and quite frankly, a "standup gal"

I'll divulge more if anyone asks but that's all for now.

who's nudes are these?

Some random girl selected by a spambot algorithm.

damn, saw the chair and thought it was some streamer

How young was she?

She was 16, I was 17.

Fuckin awesome. How'd you get away with that?

I greentexted this out in an earlier thread so here you go.

>be me
>be 17
>always had crush on close friend from highschool
>been beta as fuck back then
>locked away deep in the friendzone beta
>one day in summer
>we go to a party at other classmates house
>shitloads of people
>she gets drunk as fuck
>find her outside barely concious
>pretty drunk myself
>classmates house is in the middle of nowhere
>lead friend away from the house into fields behind it
>she can barely walk, trips all the time, giggles
>doesnt realize a thing that's happening
>constantly tell her "it's me, Steve, don't worry"
>my name's not steve
>Eventually shetrips and stays down
>breathing but eyes rolled back half way
>reacts to being slapped but not much
>vicious thought
>reach under her skirt, just want to get a little feel
>touch her boobs too
>she doesn't react
>get equally horny and scared
>heart is pounding like crazy
>just want to get a look, nothing more
>roll up her skirt, pull down her top
>just a look, really
>pull panties to side, pull bra down
>rock hard atthat point
>dizzy from fear of getting caught
>i just want to jerk off watching her
>that's all
>get out dick, start jerking off
>i just want her to touch it, that's all

1/2

>scared as fuck to leave traces
>have condom in wallet because betas have condoms in wallet
>put it on
>put my dick in her hand
>crazy horny
>she still doens't react
>i just want to rub it against her pussy a little, that's the furtherst i'd go
>rub dick against her pussy, almost cum
>just want to get the tip inside
>almost don't get it in as she's dry, condom has a little lube on it, don't dare to use spit because dna
>eventually her body reacts to stimulation, she gets a little wet
>immediately push my dick in entirely
>thrust a little, cum really fast
>horny is gone
>fear, guilt, shock are not
>whatdo.jpg
>pulldick out and run away from her and the house
>dick still hanging out of pants
>panic
>pull off condom, notice blood on it
>later learned she wasn't on her period
>i was her first
>too scared to throw away condom full of evidence
>still panic
>bury it in the field
>eventually go back to house
>hope noone notices i'm sweating my ass off
>ask people if they've seen her, tell them I didn't see her for a while and am worried
>someone says he saw her outside alone
>no one saw her with me
>lucky.gif
>we went outside to search her
>find her, everyone goes crazy
>cops are called, ambulance is called
>party was over

They never found any evidence they could use to identify who did it. She stayed in hospital for a few days and I visited her. She actually didn't remember anything clearly and doesn't until today.
She asked me thousands oftimes if I saw anything, if I saw her with anyone, I always tell her I didn't.

As said she never really got over this.Still calls me when she woke up from a nightmare, when she thinks she remembers something etc and everytime my heart skips a beat.
Sometimes I had the feeling she suspected something but I think if she truly did she would have confronted me or called the police.

I'd love to say I wouldn't have done the exact same thing, but all that separates us is that you got the opportunity. You said it gave you a lot of guilt at the time, but I hope there are times when you get a thrill out of it, too. You raped and got away with it. That's a mindfuck. Not trying to be edgy, I'm legit jealous.

If I'm entirely honest to you and myself the guilt was mostly a result of the fear of getting caught.

To this day this nigth still helps me out in many a fapping session and knowing what I've done when I see her, knowing what control I have over her life without her even knowing is a huge turn on.

I have a huge rape fetish, I don't know if I had that before or if it's the result of what I did.

mate, thats fucked up.

i want to fuck a 10yo girl I molested some times ago

I share nudes of my sister online

Yep that’s why I’m here too

Imagine being so stupid you can't correctly spell words in your own language. The American English Dictionary spells it as color. Deal with it fucking eurocuck scum.

Pic related was my first boss. I was 15. She was 30 something. She had two kids and had been unhappily married for just under 10 years. Her husband was not happy when he discovered the photos she had been sending me. He got even more pissed off when he found out what he had been doing on nights we closed shop together.

Attached: ohsd345908.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-20-20-05.png (1079x963, 1.5M)

I take it back. Don't post.

You ever notice how everyone hates a eurocuck? Regardless of they themselves also being subhuman non-American filth? All non-Americans are inferior scum and need to be exterminated. Trump needs to just nuke all other 'countries' and be done with it. Fucking non-American scum just living and getting away with it. Makes me sick.

fuck this guy post more , nudes

Kek, it is too late now

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-20-14-31_Signature.png (1078x965, 1.39M)

Shut the fuck up libtard. You don't speak for anyone. No self respecting AMERICAN can tolerate even the existence of subhuman garbage. If they aren't one of us they are the enemy and even then so called 'liberal Americans' are also scum. We need to just kill anyone not in a MAGA hat. That's what Trump is really saying when you actually listen. You support Trump right user? You aren't guilty of treason against him are you? You want to make sure he's president for life right? Make sure he can hold on long enough to kill all the spics, gooks, niggers and eurocuck filth right?

Any nudes

Attached: received_1852351415007460.jpg (1080x1440, 110K)

How'd you get your sis's nudes, anyway? Please tell me she shared them with you...

I wish she did.
I stole them from her phone

Attached: received_1879597132282888.jpg (1536x2048, 161K)

Mmm keep going, kik?

Got kik?

How many do you have

I do, post yours
Quite a bit

Attached: received_1945368492372418.jpg (1536x2048, 201K)

Nonetas

Are you into her romantically, or just want to fuck?

A little bit of both

Attached: received_1967944646781469.jpg (1080x1920, 193K)

oh please post more

And here I thought wanting to fuck your sister was exclusively a white thing.

most people wait until after the first trimester to announce. next time, make it "a couple of months" instead of 6 weeks

Got any pussy shots?

Are you kidding me.
Hispanics love to fuck each others cousins.
Black people are basically related to everyone
I don't sadly.

Attached: received_2017374951838438.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

Ki k me her SC and I'll message her and see what else I can get

megalowolf

damn :/ , what about ass shots?

That sounds like a trap lol

Attached: received_2063224000586866.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

Please post more , you're so lucky to see her everyday.

“Most” people, if you been trying for a while most announce pretty quick. Story holds up.

What’s your job?

No trap. I hooked a guy up with pics of his mom she sent me after talking a bit on sc. A dude sent me his girls sc to see if she'd cheat on him, sadly for him she did send me nudes but then it seemed to turn him on she was asking to see my D
Just an offer, no trap

I entertained lonely older women for cash when I was in college. Many were the wives of the professors. I know at least three children were born that are mine in my college town.

False is a trap
or maybe it isn't
do it user then share more nudes