Would you ever date/marry a Russian girl?

Would you ever date/marry a Russian girl?

Attached: 2352C35F-B0A1-4955-87BD-060062725F14.jpg (564x422, 50K)

I did. well... she's polish. but close enough.

Fuck yeah!!! Is this an offer?? Mail order russian brides anyone?

They only marry men who make money and buy them shit. In Russia, men are expected to be the breadwinners

Pics?

yeah give me a minute. she doesn't look like that picture though. and we're both in our late thirties.

Dated one before. She was really amazing looking, however the most psychotic cunt you can imagine.

If I meet a normal Russian girl though, I would date her.

No because then she would work with her russian pimp to either extort or kill me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-190928~2.png (947x1050, 816K)

I’d buy one and import her

I did marry a Russian girl. She's incredible and loves to watch me with other women

been married to mine for fifteen years. can confirm she'll get crazier than any American girl.

I did she was known to everyone as Russian Kate she was crazy good looking did modelling, fun, different had her own money so wasn’t a gold digger and seemed trustworthy and loyal but for no reason I broke it off pretty quickly to this day no idea why I ditched her. And she’s still nice to me as a mate so I think she’s genuinely a good person... most Russians I have met were sneaky so maybe I judged her off of that which is pretty wrong of me. Loved the accent on her though. Pic is her

Attached: 86219FA3-B95B-4FB7-B46E-82EFCFE3CAD2.jpg (750x560, 486K)

She’s hot

How is this even a question?

The only good women left to date/marry are the ones from the smaller villages and towns of Eastern European countries. They have 10/10 looks, they have 10/10 values, and they are 10/10 feminine. Those three things are now considered a luxury in every single Western country, and it's quite sad.

Now, yes, some of them are looking for "sugar-daddies" because they have the looks to go for it. But the ones from the smaller villages/towns weren't yet exposed to all these fancy jet-set millionaires from the big cities, and can't yet start having that as a life goal.

Anyone who disagrees with me hasn't been in the countries in question.

No Moscow bitches, an old-school country girl that expects Men to be Men and Women to be Women, with her feet on the ground, and her head straight sounds pretty appealing.
Just like home, most of those are either long married or ruined by some douchebag..

I'd agree with that. mine is from Bielawa, Poland. been married many years. she didn't need me to come here her family is upper middle class professionals in their country.

I've luckily been cohabitating only a year (I'm German btw), yet she threatened to file false rape accusations and was emotionally very volatile. She'd break up with me for the most stupid reason (for example that I wasn't able to pick up a specific couch from craigslist) and change her mind like 30 mins later.
She broke up with me like two months ago, after she moved away and we had tons of arguments. Now she desperately tries to get me back but I don't want her psycho ass even near me. Couldn't be any fucking happier than now.

I married a girl of Russian descent

Bonde, broad shoulders, slightly Asian eyes, big tits. Only way to fly

fingers crossed mine doesn't get psycho after forty... that's her pic up there in the black. she's never done anything like that to me or broken up or anything. we have two kids but they're in their teens. hey family is ok I've been to see them four times in fifteen years.

no russians are evil

If she really hasn't caused any issues like that for you, I think it'd be rather unlikely that she'll become that. You'll have to see though if you can deal with her crazy side, but I wish you the best luck anyway!
Mine was 18 when she moved here, now she's 19 while I'm 20. Probably she just needs to grow up more, but her breakdowns are really not something you wanna be the target of.
She used to have a lot of issues with her weight and eating habits, she eventually became so slim that she had issues with her period. One time after we had sex, her period would be like four days late and she would already call me and scream at me that I'm an asshole who destroyed her life, and condescendingly asked how it feels to be a dad now, only for her period to come two days later. Never got an apology for that.

i dont think they have emotions like normal people litteraly a country of mean violent psychos

As a perk they tend to be conservative, no western feminist bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-193437~2.png (1039x1426, 1.01M)

yeah my wife is definitely not a feminist.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 25 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)

+1

+1+