How to stop being paranoid ? i know these are all bullshit thoughts and ideas but fuck sake i cant get rid of it

how to stop being paranoid ? i know these are all bullshit thoughts and ideas but fuck sake i cant get rid of it

Attached: 1510725749903.gif (500x351, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
discordDOTgg/NWSKJ6
youtube.com/watch?v=edr7yOvbZak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any support or advice or something ?

Attached: 1500928974206.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Are you smoking too much weed lately? It happens sometimes.

you need to understand that people don't really give two shits about you, they're too busy sorting out their pocky to care.

No one cares enough about you to do that crazy shit you're thinking about.

Try writing them down and make some art, it's usually how us artistic (autistic) types vent.

Try a bit of therapy - did me good.

just drinking alcohol

thats what im trying to do in my mind , i shout to myself that but the shit like "OMFG ENEMIES EVERYWHERE IM GONNA GET SUED POLICE AND ANTITERRORISTS ARE COMING" is coming back

Try a chant. Whenever I find myself thinking negative thoughts I have a chant that I say under my breath that calms my mind.

This is a kind of mental technique that only works for some people, but it helps me calm my mind.

Say your chant and force the voice down. Even if the voices come back, keep on doing your chant. Eventually your brain will associate the forced repression of the voices with the chant, then you wont need to forcefully repress the voices, the chant will do that.

maybe loneliness caused this craziness becuase 6 years ago ive lost everything and for now i just have few redneck friends and one psycho lover , i dont see them often , rather rarely

heres pic of psycho lover , im worried about her all the time too , not because she would do anything against be but afraid shes gonna get in trouble

Attached: minikit.jpg (245x327, 20K)

i dont have any voices in my head , those are all my nonsense worries at extreme level , i just think too much about everything and yea focusing on music in mind while doing something shoos anxiety away

Lol I was about to chime in and say try drinking but never mind you already doing that.
Besides alcohol, nothing ever turned off my anxiety like flipping a switch except benzodiazepines. Alprazolam in my case. Xanax to you muricans. Try that.

and according to psychologists and pshychiatrists ive met im not a human because i just work differently

Not voices, thoughts. When you have those bad thoughts, try the chant.

Remember, It's your head and you make the decisions. You can worry about shit, but that's up to you. You decide what to think about. Take back control of your head.

Lol oh you

i dont want any drugs because they dont cure you , you just get drugged for few hours or days to feel better and then you again have the same shit

and btw my organism is very aggressive towards all external chemicals , they all get considered hostile shit by immune system and either dont work or work in a strange way

Attached: 1487504816915.jpg (2496x1934, 1.89M)

>my organism
Kill yourself

and how is it named in your theory retard ?

Get over yourself. You can, but it's obvious you enjoy seeing yourself as a precious snowflake.

If you ever get over your emo stage, you'll be fine. We usually grow out of that stage around highschool.

Are you slavic?

Nice trips but that doesnt answer the question

>a precious snowflake.
are you insane ? i would never do that , and im 32

ya full caucasian , turquoise eyes , vampiric skin , brass hair

that's what they told me

i dont seek attention i dont imagine things it just seems like i started to worry about things which have a very low chance of happening , but it disturbs me that something bad may happen even if the chance is absurdly low

thats not op just some cunt

>мoй opгaнизм

and btw my state of mind sometimes change multiple times in few minutes so wtf is going on do i have some physical brain damage or im alien

Attached: 1497706191470.jpg (780x524, 107K)

oh you mean those who have native english would say either body or system or something ? so what

Yeah. slav detection 9000+

again - so what ? im belarusian , the slavest of slavs kinda mix of poles and russians but not really at all
still , im not trolling you , the problem is im getting paranoid and i dont know why
i dont want to fix every problem with drinking more fucking vodka , i want to be goddamn sober and never need alcohol ever again

Im not the one who told you to kys. Never smoke weed. It can trigger paranoid shizo for those prone to it. There must be some activities that surpress them thoughts. Videogames, a walk, music, you name it.
I kinda feel you cause i get anxious (rapidly moving thoughts) sometimes when i experience insomnia.

I mostly just wait it out till my body shuts itself down. Posting from latvia. The timeframe and some deduction should hint you what im into rn.

A therapists job is to answer questions like this, it can definitely help

Yeah and i second this poster. Not sure about therapist competence in belarus tho. They might just write you out a бeлый билeт on shizo if they hear this.

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?

HmHz

Attached: 1561675988.4190001.jpg (800x600, 56K)

the worst problem is when i try to sleep because in darkness and silence i just have my crazed thoughts as my company , first i think about neutral things like astrophysics or philosophy but sleep doesnt come , then some demon is synthesized suddenly i remember some nonsesne shit from years ago that someone pissed me off and i get a giantic rage that i have to smash that persons face - its just example , fuck sake what am i

the funny part is that im not a shizo , its something else

A troubled mind, can relate. Was bullied in school so i sometimes too return to unpleasant memories. Some make me so cringy that my fist clenches unconciously and i gasp.

Hows your sleep tho. I feel like im going to sleep for 2-3 hour today, thoughts racing for me. Tomorrow is the day i want to venture for psych clinic to get help.

None of that is funny tho.

Hare krishna.

Attached: 4436496806.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

The only elephants worthy of attention are the republicans

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?

hEaf

Attached: 1561676983.681.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

i wasnt bullied , i just randomly start to analyze my memory if some shit didnt piss me off , even internet shit for example chat which name i wont mention - moderators do their job wrong there so i wanna teleport to them and fuck em up , worthless pathology there - same , generally hulk mode , was there some name for bruce banners mental sickness ?

join me on discord and lets talk?
discordDOTgg/NWSKJ6
talking helps to lower stress/paranoia and depression which you probably have too, right?

Recently im getting more frequent insomnia- anxiety racing thoughts. Many times alcohol was used before sleep. Maybe you (we) should cut down on it.

i know it would be better if we stopped drinking but for fuck sake we need to stop drinking for a month to make it happen but how to survive first week or two , in my case huge rage comes through paranoia , wont sleep when im literally ready to break brick walls with my forehead and fists

Attached: 1497715281937.webm (720x720, 1.85M)

my guessing is : there is no solution , there is no cure , fuck off and youll live or die

Idk man. Maybe you should focus on evident good things when racy thoughts kick in.
Im still alive, im fed, my limbs are working, i have cash to spend
Maybe a warm bath would help. Sometimes mint tea is what sets me into calm sleep-inducing mood. Lately when i drink prior to sleep, i dont sleep. Like today for example.

Lets go make mint tea, potatobro, it might help.

ill give you potato cunt

now answer my question : how the fuck moon changes how its lighted tho its always in same fucking place on the sky in the same fucking relation to earth and sun

fucking matrix / truman shows bug

when you analyze models youll see it shouldnt happen and no im not one of these flat earth trolls

Attached: 4228.jpg (700x700, 50K)

My guess is that it changes its position relative to the sun and repeats the cycle every 28 days. But its a dumb guess i guess

I don't fucking understand how color does that.. it's fucking retarded...

Dont discriminate against colors you fuckin raycis

My mint tea is ready. How bout yours?

Off by 4

your brain fucks you up because first you get thinking "this is yellow light" then "it is gray shadow" (which is rather violet) your brain tries to put correct on what you see , thats why you sometimes see blackblue dress sometimes yellowwhite

Your paranoia seems to come from lack of control.
Or more specificly your unwillingness to take control of anything in your life.

If you worry about an outcome of a specific situation, then when you start taking action towards the result you want you will start feeling alot better.
Thats what's being a man is about anyway, taking control of a situation and making other people feel safe around you.

Now ofcourse you could sit there totally fucking apathetic, over analyzing things that you have decided to have no input in.

If you worry about this girl, get your shit together and construct a life for yourself where you can keep her out of trouble.

Attached: 1561648874429.jpg (269x211, 8K)

EVEN IF THEY SUE ME SO FUCKING WHAT THEY WONT HAVE ANY REASONABLE REASON TO LOCK ME DOWN unfortunatelly this is op

Attached: 1497889458875.jpg (1024x1325, 200K)

i just feel like ive done something evil when i have not done it , just my brain seems to be completely destroyed and fuck knows why maybe multiple microstrokes on the right side of brain because i dont feel anymore like im "in there" like my right side of brain stopped working

and its not a girl shes 3 years older than me , shes fuckin crazy so thats why i worry

i exist only on left side of the skull , feel like right hemisphere is dead

this is probably one of the craziest shits you ever heard but im honest

You can check your brains well being by taking an EEG reading which is easy.

there is something like prioproception , you feel your body parts , you know where they are , i feel i have i have left side of the brain , i dont feel the right one anymore

for you it is normal to feel both parts of the brain , you dont notice it because its normal , when you lose one , you feel youre "not there anymore"

i was doing that when i was young but the machine was getting stuck of too high amplitude of my waves

Again take an eeg reading

Youre not fucking human.

>я yжe нe чeлoвeк, я звepь, нaхyй...

im also not a human , im an animal , fuck it

we are all animals because you see , are you a plant ? are you a fungus ? no ? so youre animal
btw out of curiosity ive checked google translator if t translate that , doesnt

and i forgot this piece youtube.com/watch?v=edr7yOvbZak

so the conclusion is : im not a fucking human and i talk the best with russians and other soviets ?

what the fuck

Attached: FIR2.jpg (499x700, 49K)

Time to crash

not to mention russian genes are aliens

when aliens came in ancient times you didnt have a better idea than "cmon get drunk and fuck" ? rest of the planet were praising them as gods , hehehe ...... weak cunts

if you want to think about stuff, here's where i recommend to start, other that that, nighty night

Attached: 47480419_1577602065709738_8993622111499059200_n.jpg (494x960, 124K)

ill expain you what happened , in older times when aliens came to earth all idiots went to praise them as gods , russians went "cmon party with us" thats how aliens mixed with humans , today russian types arent good because there were genetic mistakes but not always

anyway einstein hawking and tesla say its truth

******* my thread was becoming a sad shit so i prefered to turn it into a joke ********

Your jokes wont make my depression go away

there is no solution , if there was any you would aleardy know the answer , seems like im an alien put in humans world so imagine , what pain it is