Greetings, this is the Jungian mystic. I am here to assist with the Deep Mysteries...

Greetings, this is the Jungian mystic. I am here to assist with the Deep Mysteries, hidden as we are amongst the sleepers. If you have eyes to see, you know what I'm offering. If you don't know what the Deep Mysteries are, just assume I'm a middle school LARPer and move on.

This is the first time I've been moved to post here in a couple of months, so someone is calling pretty hard. I hear you. I will help if I can, as others helped me in my own time of need.

Attached: seal.png (220x220, 31K)

Threadly reminder that intuition is not a method of knowing.

Interesting that you knew to be here within seconds of me posting. You reveal too much, my friend. Some of us have eyes to see you.

>over two minutes = within seconds
>coincidences don't happen
Thank you for revealing your conspiracy mindset so soon.

There is no such thing as coincidence. If you flip a coin 100 times and it comes up heads 100 times, it's no more significant to the Universe than if it comes up 50 heads and 50 tails. We create meaning through the application of archetypal narratives. "Coincidence" is just another way of saying "something of intense interest to the unconscious."

It's entirely possible you may be consciously unaware of manifesting Archonic energy, but my suspicion is you know quite well whom you serve.

There is such a thing as coincidence. You made this thread and I coincidentally happened to look through the catalog a couple minutes later. I was not looking for it, I did not browse Yea Forums to find it, it was merely coincidence.
>archetypal narratives
>Archonic energy
Trash.

I see you. But okay, we'll play until the person who rang my doorbell arrives.

Unless you've installed a hidden camera in my home or have some other surveillance equipment, you can't possibly see me.

I want to live a meaningful life but for months, years even, I have been stuck.
How do I find the path again?

When you manifest Goetic narratives in defence of the Archons, you become visible as a beacon to those with the eyes to see. You aren't just a sleeper; you've chosen your side.

There is no singular path. Realize that life has no objective meaning and find your own subjective meaning.

Trash.

It's important to understand that there's no such thing as fate or destiny. The nice thing about this particular Universe is free will. There is a golden path, the path of dharma, and if you choose to follow it, life is effortless. The Taoists refer to this as wei wu wei, literally "action no-action."

But that's the female path, the path of passivity within one's own nature, and it's not the only mode of approach. The male path, the path of Will, of Thelema, involves exchange. Rather than passively accepting what the Universe offers, you can exchange pieces of yourself for wisdom, like Woden exchanging his eye for knowledge at Mimisbrunr. This is a path of pain, but also one of transformation. Pain is the lowest form of coinage, but it can be accumulated into higher spiritual forms. That's why there's so much of it available; it's there to allow everyone to chain their way up to more noble metals if that's your goal.

You're a dumb nigger

My brother, are you saying you can see the future or something?

He isn't so much dumb as a gibbering lunatic (or at least he's very good at pretending to be one).

The Deep Mysteries aren't about the supernatural, it's applied psychology. To be awake is to be capable of taking a step back and creating meta-narratives by observing your own thought processes in a fractal self-referential chrysanthemum of awareness.

I'll give you a simple question, you great well of knowledge. What's in my left pocket?

>t. trash

Haven't seen you in a while.

Last time I asked you about gender theory and Jordan Peterson and you got kind of mad

I'm not mad, I just think Jordan Peterson is the poster child for the difference between knowledge and wisdom. As the Tao Te Ching puts it, "One who know others has knowledge; one who knows oneself has true wisdom. One who conquers an army has strength; one who conquers oneself has true power."

Eh do you 'really' think that?
I think you just don't like Peterson because for whatever reason, psychologically, you can't accept someone who goes against your subscribed gender theory

I think in this instance, "people don't have ideas, ideas have people" applies to you

Do you think there will be a Civil war in America or Europe? (between now and 10 years)

I don't have a "gender theory." I contain both male and female, as all people do, and this is not related to genitalia except by social conditioning. Anima and Animus are narratives we tell, and all people have the capacity to express either narrative, largely because it's a false dichotomy; male and female are alternate poles on a single continuum.

To quote the Tao Te Ching, "How do I know this is true? I look inside myself and see."

Do you assume there is anything more important than living according to your true nature of a human being? Stoic philosophy provides everything you need to know to live a good live as far as I am concerned, what do you think?

Attached: marcus-aurelius-bueste-silberfarben.jpg (600x800, 70K)

The current story-cycle, that of the Hero, is coming to an end. There is always eschatological tumult at the dawn of a new story-cycle, as we regard change archetypally as synonymous with death.

Things are going to get worse before they get any better. The powers and principalities are desperately clinging to their power, terrified by the prospect of a new order. We've already entered the Kali-Yuga, the interregnum period where the old narratives are losing their strength and the new ones have not yet emerged. For those who are not awake, it's pretty terrifying, which is why you're seeing all of this conflict.

Don't worry, things will settle down once the new story-cycle emerges. My intuition says it will probably be some form of machine-mediated replacement for the individual ego-self.

hi Jungian may i ask if you beleave its possible to manifest thing into our own reality?

>How do I know this is true? I look inside myself and see

Yes exactly. I agree with you.
We all contain within ourselves the male and female.
That is exactly why transgenderism is bad, should not be encouraged, and possibly all transgenderism is a mental illness

I was about to transition.
I messaged you thinking about it a lot.
But the fact remains that male and female bodies exist for 1 reason alone, to procreate raise children.

Males and Females must act out these roles without degenerating into their opposite.
Whiney demure men and aggressive women...

I have explored deeper inside my psyche on my own than you have, and I almost killed myself.
I'm trying to tell you something valuable here.
I may not be some 1000 year old Chinese philosopher or some obscure book you would just love to tell people you've read to sound smart, but I know things and see things that you don't...yet.

Please listen to me

There's never just one choice. The thing of it is, there's no such thing as a problem without a gift for us in its hands, and this is why we seek problems. You're quite correct that the path of stoicism provides stability and serenity, but that's not the only road up the tree to Kether. The manifesting of Will, challenging the Universe and seeking conflict, will make life a terrible struggle and a burden, but this comes with benefits. It's each person's right and choice to decide their path -- and indeed, we can change our minds as often as we please.

i keep having dreams of girls flocking to me, cycling the girls as my sexual quest. whats it mean user

Of course. How do you think anything exists at all? First, there's nothing, but not the nothing of the devouring Void. Rather, it's the nothing of the Great Mother, the Tao, which contains all possibility. From this ephemera we breathe spirit into clay, we manifest the Will to to expel pneuma and interact with the physical Universe.

Of course, we generally leverage this Will through physical objects rather than causing things to spring whole and manifested from our foreheads like Zeus.

No one "must" do anything. If you meet the Buddha travelling on the road, kill him.

I wasn't even expecting a serious answer. Whatever Kether means.

First, it's important to understand that every character in a dream is you. Who else would it be? These "girls" all flocking to you are elements of your own identity. Sex is a particularly potent symbol, a way of manifesting the Rebis at least temporarily.

Why would you propose someone to be killed? Seems quite foolish and senseless.

Kether is the top sephiroth of the Tree of Life, where there is only Oneness.

With you having such great knowledge I ask that you please explain the process of self healing in its metaphysical aspect from the root straight to the crown. Break them down briefly but directly and help me understand in what area does humanity as a whole need the healing to occur from as a collective.

Pythagoras' Theory is how you bring Tiphareth up to Da'ath
Invert the Sun and Moon
The G is the reflection of divinity within the self

You don't deserve to know the things I know.

How does it feel that you let your ego and pride get in the way of knowing deep psychological knowledge?

You've just revealed something to everyone here and to yourself...
You don't care about knowledge or enlightenment. You just want to pretend you do to get validation from others to prop up whatever constructed identity you have in your psyche.

You can't run away from knowing that.

Why is it so when i ask a question in my head i get an answer that feels like it came from me but it's not me at the same time

If there is anything higher than living according to the virtues like strengh, justness, love and contentment, what would it be? Or is this the way a good man should live his life?

You worship Saturn or the black cube? Do you worship the demiurge? The material?

The saying goes deeper than just a physical harm. “A means to an end”

As above, so below. The struggles of the individual to achieve healing are mirrored in the struggles of all humanity, which is why having a paradigm at all is useful. For example, it's been suggested by Fromm that Freud's model of the psyche and Marx's model of society are actually the same model looked at from different ends of the telescope.

The path of Kundalini isn't just personal; our entire species climbs the spine to the crown in cycles even as each individual does the same, and how we can be sure that there is Oneness within the Ataman.

Not that guy but that's one of the deepest psychological questions ever

The Greeks called it the "muses"
"Genie" = Genius (Genie in a bottle = magical thing that can spawn anything in a small container...that's thoughts in a brain)
"muses" = Music
It's weird man

Jungian guy...I'm telling you this out of love for a mutual human being, you are wearing a mask right now.
I sincerely hope you realize this and make amends and stop avoiding whatever you are avoiding

My intuition is that the bardos (or qlippoths) exist as a mercy to strip away the impure selves, so that as we climb the tree we leaves pieces of identity behind. In that sense, we don't so much ascend as peel into laminate layers, each to their own appropriate sephiroths. As a Jungian, of course, the goal is to expand the sense of personal identity to encompass the manifest selves, and so embody the entire tree top to bottom.

You know the feeling you get when you look in the mirror and meet your own eyes and feel the spark of connection with something other than yourself? That's the Doppelganger, the alienated Self. In Jungian terms, it's your Shadow, the negative image cast by the conscious ego-self identity, and the embodiment of both everything you hate and reject about yourself and, therefore, also the things you regard as evil.

You are not one entity. You are Legion, you contain multitudes. You are a committee table of selves, each one embodying some element of your identity and being more or less ascendant at any given time. Being aware of the whispers coming from the "still, small voice" of your other selves is a sign of strong intuition and readiness for awakening.

But there is something else even deep than that committee table of selves

a singular voice beneath the table of selves

were you the user who granted wishes a while back?

You're assuming that highness is something all people do and should desire. The fact is that there have been warrior Buddhas who take lives with dispassion. The virtues exist as objective standards against which we can measure ourselves, but there's nothing which says we must all be saints. The Buddha-nature is about purity, but purity can be dark as well as light. As a Jungian, it's important for me to be able to find myself in the Shadow, to expand my concept of personal identity to include things I regard as base and evil.

To quote Jung himself, "Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own own. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Very generalized answered as to the understanding of healing. Hermetic speak and psychoanalytical references does nothing for the layman. Then again we’re on Yea Forums.

Last question: Ataman not being the end of the game, how can one avoid the pitfalls of nihilism when seeing the wholeness of everything on this illusionary reality?

thanks user, please come back tonight

Answer this please.

I'm a mystic, not a magician. I don't seek to manifest Thelema. I'm more interested in exploration of the inner sea than playing on the surface. The powers and principalities have nothing I value or find interesting; I am neither a threat nor an asset.

That in which you mention would be the left hand path or service-to-self. No I don’t worship or follow the left hand path.

If I could grant wishes, I wouldn't. That's a cruel thing to do to someone. Struggle exists to produce pain, the universal base coin from which all nobler metals can be manufactured.

You can't ignore this.

absolute, heaven on the other side

Cheers. Do you believe in an external God that created all life?

Don't act like such a fucking little angry child.
No one has to do what you're telling them.
Fucking pitiful
Why not? I am.

Attached: lhp.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

What is after death?

Attached: img.jpg (800x883, 56K)

Faith. The Fool begins the Tarot's narrative of enlightenment specifically because he represents that step of faith into the empty void. There is no particular reason, no logical premise or axiom which suggests there's something on the far side of the Abyss. To cross it requires letting go of your worldly identity, giving Khronozon nothing to grasp with his claws.

Chokmah -- wisdom -- awaits on the other side, but to get there requires a leap of pure faith.

To ignore the forms of life and your own mind means destruction

Reincarnation

shame we don't remember past lives

"DESTRUCTION"
Not death.

I'm not acting like an angry child.

But what I won't do is lead people astray for your own ego

*let you lead

Best of luck and best wishes on your path. At least if you know what you’re getting yourself into. All I know is that one day we’ll all be together laughing about this great journey.

>There is no particular reason, no logical premise or axiom which suggests there's something on the far side of the Abyss.
I don't know if I agree with you there. The fact that energy cannot be destroyed, is significant, IMO. The fact that we seem to have a "spark of divinity" or whatever you want to call it that all other life forms do not, means something IMO.

Lovely answer. Thanks.

I've been into this since I was a kid. Demonolatry is in my blood.

Attached: 1486060174890.jpg (1614x2400, 396K)

I've never found a need to draw a human-shaped outline around an arbitrary set of phenomena and declare it to be God, but I don't blame or contradict anyone who does. My feeling is that we'll never really understand the concepts at play for the same reason you can't teach algebra to a cat, and we'll need to be content with whatever paradigms we find useful for conceptualizing certain abstractions beyond our capacity for understanding.

I'm not acting like an angry child.

But what I won't do is lead people astray for your own ego

>I'm not.
but then
>I ACTUALLY WONT

Based Goteia poster.

Not you and your pseudo intellectual bullshit
Suck a fat juicy big black nigger cock

wtf was up with that osculum infame shit? is that your idea of some kind of joke?

literally the next day someone called the cops with some made up bullshit, got me arrested, I was institutionalized for nearly 2 weeks, got kicked out of my place, and I had to move back in with family

fuck you dude

fuck you

but I paid my dues, so I have a question

why am I obsessed with a certain topic? what does it mean? I feel called to make an impact on the subject, something that others might consider dark magic but I consider illumination

I've also infiltrated a satanist clique, fwiw

Attached: all_seeing_eye_png_28553.png (1000x1000, 18K)

>HEY PEDOS
>Actual children here.

Attached: 1546574601807.gif (500x303, 1.59M)

There is no death, at least not in the sense most people think of it. We are not a thing, we are an event. Events occur, they happen. Events end. That's the nature of an event. But talking about what happens to an event when it stops makes as much sense as asking where the shadows go when you turn on the light. It reveals a basic misunderstanding of the principles involved.

You are a Satanist.
You don't seek truth.
You read books and books and books...all to find some grain of information to justify how YOU want to live.
You seek Power and Validation.
You do not seek Truth.

Learn to type and learn to act like something of an adult before you start to dip into the darkness.

You're asking trouble to join your side. Don't do it so lightly.

Attached: 1486060216315.jpg (1920x1200, 683K)

But there is ample evidence that what we regard as "I" -- the ego-self -- is temporary and goes into the ground with the brain which houses it. If a person's sense of identity extends no further than the ego-self, then they have no particular reason to believe the Abyss has a far side to it. It's turtles all the way down.

That's not what a Satanist is and as a Satanist, I am offended!
>Not really, I do think that you're just a huge bitch.

Attached: 1503724529149.jpg (1280x800, 229K)

Not him but holy shit you christian larpers are disgusting cringe.
>sees sygil
>doesn't even read
>instantsmear.exe
This is not normal, this is the result of indoctrination

How could I possibly deduce you were a Satanist then just from your OP and comments?
Logically, I can read between the lines of your own mind while you can't.

>You are a satanist!
>OP: why yes I am
>OMG YOU LARPERS ARE SO CRINGE AND DUMB!!!

Retard detected

OP isn't me you fucking retard. You can't even tell who's making fun of you.
>praise the lard, indeed.

Attached: 1486060481737.jpg (585x800, 188K)

I read his comments.
I didn't go buy the pic in his OP to deduce he was a Satanist, dumb-dumb

The problem with the Goetic powers is that they are overwhelmingly male. The material is their area of authority, and so they can give you all the baubles and trappings of temporal power you like, subject to your ability to manifest Will and endure being ridden like a horse, but they have no authority in the depths of the inner sea.

Be very aware of what you're giving up in exchange for what you receive; the female is ultimately more powerful than the male. The rewards of the inner sea are more subtle, but much more potent.

Interesting answer, although I do not agree. We can measure ourselfs against the virtues, and why should we not? Why should we not try to be "saints"? Is there anything better than this? I think not.

how do you know I was seeking understanding?

? ? ?

Attached: 57D089FB-7191-406A-A801-D8A52CBC5F5C.jpg (1883x2277, 1.48M)

Answer me seriously.

The darkness gave me reason to act in such a way, as a means of hiding myself. I've been playing with magic for several years now, and while still a beginner, I'm probably much more acquainted with the darkness than your average Satanist.

Uniting the microcosm with the macrocosm was just the beginning for me.

I've started work on something, and it's not our first time crossing paths. It's not a coincidence you show up when you do, but if you won't work with me then I suppose that's what's meant to be.

IF that's how you want to put, it sure.

I use a totally different system of sustainment and actualization that revolves around the abilities of the great sea demons and apotheosis and spiritual apostate.

How many realms are there and who is the master of this realm

Attached: 0f5.png (446x750, 323K)

Your definition of better is tautological. And that's fine, since all truth is ultimately tautological; it's better because it's objectively good because it's better.

I happen to agree with you that the virtues are desirable, and so I try to live up to them. But I also understand that others may not find the virtues aesthetically pleasing. Furthermore, I know that I possess selves who do not value the virtues, and that to be a whole person I must eventually find ways to negotiate peace with those parts of me.

Nah, I'm an old-fashioned Finnish Demonolater, not a Satanist by any means.

It's absolutely key that I work alone; but I feel the others know this and so we shouldn't worry about it.

But to be fair, if I could, I would.

Isn't it past your bed time, Deepak?

I too understand that some people won't try to live according to the virtues. A shame, but there is not much I can do about this, for it is none of my concern.
Regarding your "selves" who not value them...how would that be? Why would you allow something like that? You are the master of your thoughts and emotions, thus you can overcome those thoughts.

You don't seem to be a lunatic after all.

The realm of the material, this surface level of the physical and representation, is given over to the Goetic forces, the powers and principalities. Some people call them the Archons or the Aeons, but they're all the same thing, the same archetypal narratives of power and wealth and influence which have always ruled the physical world in some form or another.

If they could, they would imprison everyone on the surface, where their authority is absolute. Fortunately the doors of the cells of the Panopticon lock from the *inside*. You can leave at any time. The Archons salt the world with fnords to catch the unwary wakers and break their minds with imprisonment or drugs or poverty, but they are ultimately unable to prevent people from diving below the surface one they are aware the inner sea exists.

As for how deep the inner sea goes and how many layers it has, in decades of exploration I have found no bottom. There are barriers which must be breached as you go deeper, so it takes time to learn how to give up those pieces of yourself as you explore.

How much do you know about the Jungian model of psychology? In Jung's model, the Shadow is the negative image cast by the ego-self. For instance, if you think of yourself as being honest, your shadow is dishonest. As such it's a more true reflection of your identity, as the Shadow is the place you repress all the things you hate most about yourself. People who are legitimately honest just are; they have no need to identify themselves as such.

The goal for a Jungian is to expand the sense of personal identity to include the Shadow, because until you do so you are a house turn against itself. Your Shadow will sabotage everything you do until you negotiate a detente with it and, in time, learn how to embrace it as part of your committee of selves.

Fair enough. Either way, that was quite a "joke," my friend.

What are your aims?

I actually don't know much about Jung to be honest, I should finally start reading that guy. I believe I understand a bit of what you are saying, but:

>People who are legitimately honest just are; they have no need to identify themselves as such.

I absolutly agree. On the other hand though: Does is really matters what I "think"? Let's assume, I believe that I am honest, so my shadow would be dishonest, I get that. But fuck my thoughts. If I act honest and speak honestly...has this shadow any influence?

Meaning this: I can believe and think many things. But when I act accordingly, does it matter? The action would beat the thought any day.

There's a well-known psych experiment in which they showed people a variety of colours and asked them to press a button when they decided which one they liked best. Brain scans showed the parts of the brain associated with interpeting vision and decision-making lit up and went dark almost instantly, then significantly later the person pressed the button. It suggests that decisions are made on an unconscious level, while the ego-self only serves to rationalize those decisions.

This is why it's important to learn to accept and recognize yourself in your Shadow. It's constantly affecting everything you do, while being everything you regard as base and negative and evil.

It's why Paul wrote, "The good I would do, I do not, but the evil I would not, that I do."

How many times have you been?

Once, for certain values of "you."

>there is ample evidence that what we regard as "I" -- the ego-self -- is temporary and goes into the ground with the brain which houses it.
There it is. You are assuming those who believe there is more in the afterlife do not HAVE to believe their ego will go on with it. "I" will still be "me" even when stripped of my ego. Your true self.

I fucked up the phrasing, I mean I believe there is more in the afterlife, just not more of what we experience materially.