Is homosexuality immoral and unnatural?

Is homosexuality immoral and unnatural?

Attached: bible_stoning_to_death_crop.jpg (1039x1037, 351K)

Yes

It's definitely natural since it's witnessed in many species in the animal kingdom.

So, because of that, a case can be made that it's not immoral.

To the max

In an overpoulated world, homosexuality is the moral choice.

Attached: The Future 2.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

^ this it has been observed in many other animals other than humans

Attached: fag579570.jpg (620x877, 168K)

Attached: fag Eric James Borges538474.jpg (240x160, 17K)

so if high rates of AIDs makes gays immoral, does that mean lesbians are ok? it's just the male homos that are the problem

Everything is unnatural, that's not the indication of immortality.

Unless you done think the magic sky lord say it be!

Attached: 1531784405987.jpg (497x516, 55K)

Attached: fags00339309.jpg (285x200, 33K)

Traps are the ultimate loophole

Attached: 1560001526261m.jpg (704x1024, 94K)

Lesbians have always been fine.

maybe? but thats irrelevant to me as long as the people living such lifes do it freely. my/yours/theirs definition of moral and natural should not affect other peoples lifes.

This. My theory is that it's perfectly natural and actually a logical evolutionary trait for a species that has grown to inhabit every corner of the earth. Think about it, an ecosystem can only support a certain amount of any species before overpopulation leads to starvation and death. With humanity inhabiting nearly every part of the planet and with no natural predators to keep the population in check, I believe homosexuality is an evolutionary trait that, along with simply having sex for pleasure and wearing a condom or using birth control, helps us maintain a stable population on our own. This would also explain why homosexuality was frowned upon more at a time where procreation was still important because survival wasn't nearly as easy with all the diseases and other ways that people were dying left and right.

reminder: Lot took his daughters away from Sodom and Gomorrah because they were being gay, and he fucked them in a cave outside the city since he thought it was the end of the world

so it's not that they are the same sex, it's because it's male on male

Poophole loophole

This can also explain why countries such as Russia, that struggle with lower populations, tend to still discriminate against homosexuality

Except it has done a very bad job at controlling overpopulation, it's completely ineffective. Your theory is fundamentally flawed

How?

I thinks it more random than population control. Your genes "want" you to be straight to pass them on, but it didn't happen for whatever reason. Nothing wrong about it though, and it's not because of *duh devil*

Attached: 1560809512718.jpg (861x686, 115K)

I support the position of the USSR in this one, since one of the basic functionalities of the human species is reproduction and since reproduction in the human species can only be achieved between 2 heterosexuals this makes homosexuality a dysfunctionality that should be fixed

confirmed the bible would rather you be a pedophile than a faggot

Until overpopulation leads to people starving. At which point a healthy population of homosexuals and people having sex for pleasure alone would be beneficial. But you're a commie so you don't give a shit if people are starving.

immoral, yes, unnatural, no. it exists in all of nature, but shouldn't in society. i also dont care that it does and even participate in it to an extent from time to time but not in excess.

Your a walking contradiction

Homosexuals are worse than pedophiles, scripturally

weird how god's *objective morality* doesn't condemn a grown man having sex with a little girl

Attached: 1558591979007.png (1050x1050, 927K)

are you confused about their use of "immoral"? anything that's only performed by a tiny percentage is "immoral". that's by definition. it's "not the way it is usually", which is what "immoral" means.

Probably immoral and unnatural

But it sure can be fun when the old lady quits putting it out

Morality doesn't exist. Naturality is not a virtue.

It is condemned, but it's just lumped in with the other fornication
Mankind is full of hypocrisy. They say 'this thing' is worse than 'that thing'
Without adhering to the OBJECTIVE scripture!

hey, man, remember how much better buying weed &getting high felt before it was legal? its something like that. i like to partake sometimes, but i dont want it all over my fuckin down. why do you think people go to downtown LA/West hollywood to fuck but live in the burbs? kinks are great and they should stay kinks, cause its hotter. am i making sense, i honestly dont know.

thank you

this guy knows what's up

If it happens in nature it is natural. Therefore homosexuality is natural. It is not supernatural or something that is made you dimvit.
Immoral? Dumb argument. Does not mean much.

>lumped in with the other fornication

ok so where is fornication defined in scripture to included heterosexual pedophilia? Any examples of a straight pedo being condemned by god or the state in the bible?

*killing is natural, but illegal. its immoral unless your government orders you to do it. how the fuck does that work? how is homosexuality any different?

Portrait of the Artist as a Fat Man

Attached: Wyatt Kaldenberg.jpg (375x500, 94K)

There are none. It's all in the commentaries

Attached: 82939832.png (509x619, 8K)

you would understand if you accepted YHWH's programming, heathen

Attached: 1560708481311.jpg (853x1024, 79K)

Attached: 6574131685.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

it is natural. we are biological machines who can procreate or use chose to have sex for pleasure because we have evolved to be rewarded by copulation. as long as there is a proportion of humans that will copulate to have children the genetic material passes from generation to generation. there is always a gene for that will create humans that have different sexual behaviour from the most of us. if homosexuality was something unnatural it would not exist as biology is tending to maximise efficiency to survive. immorality is just opinionated so I would not really dwell on that. quite a lot of politicians would pick on homosexuals because that is quite an easy target and people that share that view usually come together into agreement so I guess homosexuality is the necessary element to guide stupid by the some leaders. dunno