Hey leftie fuckwit hypocrite cunts. Where is your outrage at this little inconvenient truth?

Hey leftie fuckwit hypocrite cunts. Where is your outrage at this little inconvenient truth?

Attached: 20190625_214835.jpg (720x960, 275K)

So... you want me to believe that conservatives think that because of slavery it’s okay for black men to rape white women?
I think you might be confused as to what Republicans and Democrats stand for

Cмoтpи, мaмa, я oтпpaвил этo cнoвa

Your reading comprehension needs some work.

You already posted this, bot.

Hardly
You literally wrote “hey leftie” which implies that you’re not a “leftie” and you called this post an “inconvenient truth” ffs
Never comment on someone’s reading when you can’t present a coherent argument, I literally read it as you wrote it fuckwit brainlet nigger cuck

Congrats, you're retarded.

Attached: D1.jpg (455x525, 127K)

Attached: 0855162097.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

I personally lean towards the left but I don’t believe this is an “inconvenient truth” I don’t think anyone deserves to be raped by niggers just bc they were enslaved or whatever
You conservacucks are really progressive nowadays

You're not replying to OP you utter simpleton. I'm OP and if you don't understand the message behind the post, you're either autistic or dumb as fuck. I'm guessing the latter.

Hilarious, you can’t present an argument or an insult
Why do you consider it to be a “inconvenient truth” that white women deserve to be raped?
Slavery was a long time ago kiddo

1/10 bait

paybacks a bitch cracker

Attached: Payback for racism.jpg (1217x737, 234K)

I think what op is referring to is the left's tendencies to ignore any incident where the suspect is a minority and the victim is white.

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Genuine question.

Attached: paybacks a bitch cracka.jpg (718x670, 97K)

Why aren't the young turks talking about it?
Why isn't Shaun King tweeting his race-baiting bs?
Why isn't there 24-7 coverage on CNN of this racist hate crime?

>jussie smollet fakes a hate crime?
Leftist media pushes the narrative and defends the nigger faggot when the police reveal the truth.
>another dindu gets shot by the police?
Liberal retards like tyt cry institutional structures of systemic racism bullshit

All of you leftist libtard faggots can go fuck yourselves. You're weak pussies afraid of reality and the truth. If a civil war happens, you anti-gun queers are getting wiped out.

I just read it as you wrote it, please elaborate on how you should have composed this thread?
Am I to assume you’re also a “leftie”, making threads for other “lefties”? I don’t think many liberal people would agree that this negros actions/words were an “inconvenient truth”

I still maintain that I read your post exactly as you wrote it
If anything my comprehension has a lot more logic than your broken shitposting

>leftists are racists
What a surprise

all crackers need payback hehehe

Attached: american-soldiers-_somalia_3.jpg (370x491, 31K)

Attached: 1445762081134.jpg (960x505, 136K)

Ah. Autism it is.

Attached: 1446586603137.jpg (500x375, 126K)

>muh logic

Hey Autist, reddlt is down the hall and to the left

Says the guy who literally can’t use words to convey information, you’re a lot deeper into the spectrum than I am

Attached: schwazaniggered.jpg (659x583, 86K)

says the guy who doesn’t even understand his own argument
Nigga needs some 8th grade English class or something

why would civil war happen, you retarded cuck? God, you are so fucking paranoid you trully believe people would start a fucking internal war out of nowhere just for the hell of it. Are you seriously this stupid, or do you just repeat the shit you hear from other puppets?

Kinda sounds like OP is the hypocrite

Attached: virginnies.jpg (1914x652, 274K)

Nope. Lack of neolib outrage implies NEOLIBS think it's okay to rape because of slavery. Nice try though. 2nd grade is hard.

Wiped. Out.

time to exterminate the thots and the niggers

Nothing about this thread implied anything about “neolibs” though
You didn’t even present enough data for anyone to deduce that
You’re literally calling out the left while seemingly condoning this negros actions, calling his words/action an “inconvenient truth”
Perhaps you should have elaborated on what this “inconvenient truth” is
I don’t think many people find rape justifiable even if it is a black man doing the raping

Nice comeback, retard, go back to preschool, you obviously need it

If I wanted cum back I'd call your mom. Oooh roasted....

Lol you want some cream for that butthurt son?

So.. op is black

Attached: cracka gits punched, stepped ON, tased, slapped &run off.jpg (1246x467, 143K)

She did deserve it. Her ancestors raped and killed his, it's a fair trade.

Niggers gonna nig

this is b8
Made by lefties for conservatives

crackas gonna git crakked ehehe

Attached: xmas fun1.jpg (648x496, 125K)

Attached: 1429442785801.jpg (566x480, 54K)

The European slave trade could never have taken place without the cooperation of African tribes. Africans were just as complicit in slavery.