>Post current job

>>Post current job
>>Salary
>>Years there
>>Age
>>What you want to be doing

Satellite dish installer
Made 62k last year (will be less this year)
5 years
Wanna become a lineman. Got an interview coming up. Anyone work that field? What should I expect if I get in?

Attached: 34B6FBA8-DEAC-424A-943F-3E0B8BBBCD9E.jpg (768x1024, 255K)

Manage a team of 40 people doing design shit
103K with bonuses
4 years
Would love to own a weed dispensary next to my 420 cafe that serves high end stoner food.

Sales for Telecom Giant
85k last year, on pace for similar this year
2 years
Full time Masters Candidate want to research neuroscience, that's what my degree is in.

Linemen can make a shit ton of money (double OT and per diem during storm events) and are in high demand. You want that job!

You WANT to be a lineman while having no idea what its like to be a lineman?

Should I expect you to make another one of these threads a few years later? With the same stupid fucking questions?

>Airline Pilot
>$56k last year
>less than 1 year
>25
Wish I could go back to flying the oil pipelines were I could do whatever the hell I wanted. Flying buses is boring.

Attached: 8CAAC143-AAFE-42D2-B96F-2E69E614F41F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Programmer
3,5 years
Want to do something with motorcycles, like Police officer on a motorcycle. I'm no American

Restaurateur
30 years
I want to be a fantasy author

bullshit. you wouldn't be on this site then

Frontend Dev
Around 10k/year
1 year

Considering my country is a 3rd world one and the average is 3k/year, I'm not that bad.

I want to be a lineman from what I've read online and the job description. But that pales in comparison to actual 1st hand experiences and knowledge.
Also got a bachelors in electrical engineering but that lead down a boring path in an office and eventually got laid off by the largest cpu manufacturer in the world.
The world ain't what you think it is till you've been there.

I'm a video-club manager, I'm 300k in dept!

Head Chef/Asst. Manager @ Wendy's
17/hr
10 years
I would like to be a full manager one day

lol

>Warehouse packer
>12,06 e/hour (13,71 dollars)
>Part-time 7 years
>22
>Accounting

Attached: 1482300372658.png (922x897, 608K)

Disabled
4700usd/month
31yo

Nuclear Work Scheduler
$120k yr
32 yo
3 years in this role
Something outside

Nice, line maintenance mechanic here, just started couple daya ago, 54k to start off

I hear you could make much more flying private. I though pilots made more than that?

CNC Operator/ Apprentice
2 years
Wanted to be a pilot, but more realistically just want to be a real Machinist.

Paramedic
3 years at this company
Wouldn't do anything else love my job

Firefighter 68k 13 years 32 yrs old

I'm literally on my phone now watching the lunch rush die down.

What are you on about

35 year old

Analyst
EUR 1,025 / Month and Annual bonus EUR 10,000+
8 years
Chef (used to be)

>aluminum can collector
>$2,500 a day
>17 years
>age 30 now
>I want to sniff womens’ panties

>>Sales (I sell all home services to new home buyers, no lead chasing, relatively easy money)
>>Depends, but typically 70k-80k
>>This is what I want to do. I enjoy it, it's not super demanding, I'm good at what I do, 20 minute drive to work, and I work bankers hours.

>Worked at Target in 2007ish
>Interested in Stock Market and Money
>Friends were obsessed with table top CyberPunk
>Learn through computer friends about bitcoin
>Go to the website and mine bitcoin after block one when it was pennies... not even a penny if I remember right.
>Have about 10k or so bitcoins from my laptop
>Try to go to college... sucks... crap jobs off and on for years.
>Almost forget the bitcoin crap
Long story short I am sitting on a lot of bitcoin... I live like garbage in a 1 bedroom apt... Left my job and sold like 1k coins recently.
So... I dont really have a job or salary - but I have millions of dollars I guess.
Most likely going to travel a bit and try to leave the states.

HVAC tech
20/hour
6 years
Stand up/voice acting

Draft line maintenance technician
20K/Year
4 months
I have no idea what I want to be doing

>java web developer
>50k
>4
>24
>freelancing

I forgot that I still had to write my bachelor thesis as last thing to finish my university crap degree, though - was busy working. Now I only have like 16 days to write 35 pages.
I know the topic very well but I don't have very many references. I'll probably not make it and then I'm fucked cuz no degree.
Fuck I'm stupid lmao

Awesome job man, you’re going to have a lot of work on your hands. Consider it job security.
Pilots can make much more flying for the airlines once we’ve got tenure. I’m at the Regionals right now and pay isn’t shit. Luckily the company I work for is super short on Pilots so I routinely pick up 300% open time which is pretty nice. If I had followed my original plan I could be making $100k flying corporate jets, but their QOL isn’t that great.

Attached: 1EEAE93C-38E7-4CAB-A81D-A9D4F15899EE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Dishwasher
Less than 20k
A month
The same thing as everybody else man
The nigger equation
Put in least amount of work and get loads of cash in return
I wouldn't mind putting in the work to then get to that position
As long as I would only put in a little and get a lot in return after
Any tips on careers or jobs that make good money?
I don't want to be some Mickey D's cuck
I have no marketable skills, I 'm not willing to sell my asshole, I am an asshole, and my sex game is trash
I also don't know how to live life so idk where to find grandma's that want a 5'6 130 pound manlet

Charge Nurse- cardiothoracic ICU
70k last year before incentive and overtime
Will finish MSN and NP in 1 month
32 y/o
I want to just do surgery like 2 days a week and spend the rest of my time taking my kids on adventures
MFW my 27 y/o brother makes 220k selling aflac and shit without a quarter of the education I have and works like 18 hours a week.

> Software eng
> 150k
> Less than 1
> 29
> This

First time I've been on Yea Forums in years. Saw it mentioned on Reddit and needed to get my fix.

Civil engineer
20k /year (east european country)
1,5 years
Would like to be a counstruction site manager

I do the same thing.
Same pay.
I have shit hours though.
Would rather be owning my own service business (landscaping)

How is HVAC work? Was going to try that, at one point and time.

I came from.heavy maintenance which was lots of work, complete heavy checks, tearing down all amd putting it all back together. Now i sit in a chair and wait for flights to arrive at gate and most ill do is reset circuit breakers mostly, occasional DMI, tire or brake changes...

Cir. 23-24k yearly
Assistant Manager of a gas station
4 years
Wanna be an apothecary, growing/hunting for medicinal herbs and making medicines of them

What’s aflac, and how do I get into selling it?

Just do it and stop whining you fucking faggot
If it’s in web-related work, ask your colleagues/bosses to review whatever you have every few days. Bosses love seeing that shit, mentoring their junior staff, they’ll get an ego boost out of it and you’ll get into their good books whichll be handy when you need a reference to move up the career ladder, or if redundancy strikes your company.

PRINCE2 project manager
€80k
Somewhere on a beach, with lots of money and babes

Old friend leaked

Attached: d553358c9e294190a4c91dd8246ca3fe.png (432x768, 486K)

> Air traffic controller
>160k base plus it and vacation
> Two years
> 28
> I don't want to be doing anything else.

Apply for firefighting and NAV aid testing gigs. Funnest flying you'll ever do.

Isn't it "hard" to become that?
How do start? Is it a rigourous training? Help?

Fucking hell, with that kind of salary, I’m not surprised you don’t want to be doing anything else! Hope they’re looking after you well, isn’t ATC a high suicide risk occupation?

In Europe they do intakes every couple years, no education needed other that high school, 2-year training program, then a ~10 year contract to pay off the education.

Water resources engineer/hydrogeologist
~65k
4 years
I'm fairly happy with my job right now

Physical Therapist
$47-$55 HR
Want my own sports medicine clinic.

Yes. Three in ten people suicide themselves everybyer

Yes. It's harder than anything I ever did in post secondary.

It varies by country but basically they hire you based on aptitude testing and IQ tests. From there they train you rigorously and you're expected to perform well. Passing mark threshold of 80 percent on written I think is standard. Simulator evaluations have to be pretty much perfect to pass. You don't get many chances to redo anything. Once you're finished the training though the hardest part is over.

Yeah man it's great but I love the job enough that I'd do it for less if I had to. The training in my opinion was more stressful than the actual job. It can absolutely be stressful don't get me wrong but most of the time things are pretty routine. We get paid good because of the one percent of the time when shit hits the fan, we have to be quick, decisive and safe in every decision we make.

have my own department in Daimler (also teaching the newcommers)
about 100k/year with company car, meetings in Japan etc.
want to be regional Chef

Attached: Download (4).jpg (238x212, 8K)

I'd doubt that. I haven't heard of one yet.

Financial Planner (Trainee)
£20,000
2 Years
21 Years old
Always wanted to serve in an officer role in the infantry.

>Beef carbonation technician
>22000
>15 years
>39
>I want to get promoted to beef rotation technician

Being a lineman is one of the most physically demanding and stressful jobs around..extremely dangerous too..one fuck up and its over..
IBEW JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN..10 years

IB Project Manager
$145k
1.5 yr

Flip vacation homes on upscale NE lake. (Cheat code - fiancé is surgeon)

State Government/ Army Reserve officer (former active)

125K combined
100K from full time, about 25K from weekend warrior shit.

1 year with the state, 9 with the Army

I just want to sit on a beach drinking beer and maybe go fishing every now and then. Maybe even open a little restaurant.

Literally just had a friend from high school get zapped and die about a month ago.

Shit is dangerous.

Custom Car and Resto-Mod Designer/Fabricator
Typically between 50 and 70k
6 years
I want to be an Archeologist.

bellhop/cleaner at motel
16k per year
1.5 years
I'm tried of cleaning up semen and used condoms i'd like to work at the front desk

Data engineer
£70k+bonus
Same job but contractor. Next year hopefully.

Fly the same approach half a million times in a G-IV. I'd probably lose my damn mind.

Software Engineer
Roughly $170k/y + stock options (total compensation)
Two years in this company. I've been working for 9 years in total.
Wanna keep at it I guess. Hopefully found a company of my own one day.

Where were you deployed?

I watched the crj do some NAV aid testing at CYYT and it was pretty fucking cool. They were cranking and banking all over the place. Damn well wasn't the same approach over and over.

I have a buddy who flies a cl-415 in the summer and has a lot of fun with the firefighting stuff.

Otherwise man I don't know what to tell you. Get yourself a racing plane and find some sponsor to do air races in.

> PC Recycler
> About 45K
> About a year
> 30 yrs old

Want to run my own business, currently building capital and stock to launch out on my own.

Tell them to stop winning all the fucking races please

I closed Iraq (Anaconda) in 2011, went to Sinai in 2013 and then did an augmentation tour in Germany with the reserve in 2018. Germany was actually more stressful because I was working right under the 2 star.

Attached: 5514962512.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

whats your info, ill hire you

>>Chef

>snob

Where at?

>Priest
>I don't really know, not much but i don't lack anything and dont have anything extraordinary
>9
>31
>If not what i do ? Idk. Would love to be train driver (best on freight)

Simpleton.

Attached: d6023aa-58c7825d-3fc5-4e4a-94f6-42b7af08d1aa.png (787x1010, 61K)

Police Sergeant
85k + a lot of overtime
Cop for 6 years, Sergeant for 1
29 yrs old

Yeah, I'm working full time on it now for the next days - took vacation.
It's about Selenium. I know the topic very well and I know most of what I want to write.
My head just goes into this panic / depression mode when I know I'm about to miss a deadline. Godda talk myself out of that shit. It should be fucking possible to write 35 pages in 16 days. That's the way I should think about it.

Illinois

Shit, pack it in boys, hide the loli, we are done here!

C17 at chucktown

Congrats user.

Wasnt the one in Indiana Michigan was it?

>grad student
>35k a year
>1 year
>23
>absolutely no idea, working in a national lab maybe?

Can I have 20 bitcoin please?

IT Project Manager
120-180k/y
Starting up my own business of 3d printing custom titanium car/airplane racing parts

Grain Elevator Operator
$36k/year roughly
2 1/2 years there
I’m 26 years old
I want to be a director of photography/cinematographer for films. Just the one in charge of camera movements and lighting.

You were on /g/ a few days ago! How’s your business going so far?

Accountant
6 months
Want to become upper management and make big boi decisions.

Mechanical engineer Intern
4k last year
1 year
Want to get a full time job.

“Jenkins, pay less tax and buy all the pork belly futures!”

> 1-man company, software developer
> 17k euro / month, 15 days work / month (+30 days vacation)
> 30 yo
> Get money purely from advertisement, no need to talk to customers anymore

> forgot, being here since 6 years

Other CNC operator here

1 year

DevOps Engineer
$150k
1 year at current company, 13 years experience.
Want to start my own consulting firm.

What exactly is CNC? There are always postings about it in my area I would like to get into the job but I don't know what it is

How do get an anti social job like that?
Shit
I'm in the us but that sounds HELLA good

sell mt:g online
10k/year
2 years
4 days a week, 5 hours a day
LOVE my job.

Journeyman sheetmetal worker
$53 an hour plus health insurance and bennies
4 year apprenticeship 3 years as journeyman
I wish I was playing guitar in a stoner metal band

Attached: 1561036609701.jpg (414x518, 31K)

Testing Technician
>(Historically black) University
>30k
>28
>Literally anything, even flipping burgers

There’s only one thing worse than working under women: working under black women

essentially on standby at a industrial facility on nights. have to respond to emergencies, which never happen.
3years
literally get payed to play video games, sleep, and shit post on Yea Forums. as long as i answer the radio if shit breaks they dont give a fuck. wouldn't trade for anything right now.

Cop
18 years
Retired

>Will be starting a PhD this summer
>Roughly 28k/year
>0
>26
>Anything academic. Preferably a mix of research and education

How come everyone always has ridiculous salaries in these posts? Am I severely underpaid? Do people receive that much more money abroad?

>>Post current job
Load dump trucks
>>Salary
Honestly dont even know. Direct deposit. Wife pays bills and i just try not to get carried away blowing money. Anything left over goes into another account for down payment on rentals. I guess 55k?
>>Years there
5 i
>>Age
>>What you want to be doing
Shitposting from a beach or my bunker. It will be a while but im well on my way. We got a shitty house to sell and that will wipe out all our debt besides a $40,000 mortgage payment. Soon as it sells that frees up an added $1,500 a month for down payments and rehab. $18,000 raise the way i look at it. Gonna meet my wifes income and she will quit to run the business until we double what we currently make. Then we live off half and invest the other half until we reach double our income.

Gonna be yuge

Read rich dad poor dad kids

Git gud

It's alright. It really varies from company to company. I work for a private owned company that lets me get away with way too much.

How did you get into a job like that? Do they do regular drug tests? I only smoke weed nothing hard

Im almost to my 10th million and im here. Rich people arent geniouses. We are average guys that desired freedom so we worked 2 or 3 full time jobs to buy it. Once you learn how to make money and co trol yourself its easy mode

Couldn't hold a job longer than a year, so I just started freelancing. After some time I created a company and well.. renting a developer from a company costs ~1000 euro a day.

Also everything the company buys for me, gets me 50% tax reduction.
So I have a platform for like everything. An example:
If I go grocery shopping for 300 euro, I get 150 Taxmoney back because I have a platform for cooks to upload recipes and the food is an investment.
I get that going for everything I need. Car. Tools for my house.

answer was for you
too stupid to >> someone

Tower crane operator
£120k a year
2 years
Wanna be doing this. Wasted 9 years in the marines maxing out at £35k a year. What a fucking waste of time.

warehouse packer/picker
12.60$/h
Australia
2 days
i wanna sell weed and bludge off the centrelink

Do they do regular drug tests? I only smoke weed nothing harder i don't even drink.

Software engineer
1k a month
1 year now
21 years old

Do they drug test? I'm sure they pre-employment test and when you get hurt but do they do random?

Yeah mate same as military. Roids are fine, but weed and coke you're fucked. We get them sorta often.

Also alcohol test. Half the legal driving limit so you can barely ever get on it.

Got lineman bros. Good job in good weather and shitty job in shitty weather. Bro went to a big storm aftermath. Because of tradmffic they set 2 poles in 5 days. Like 80 bucks an hour the whole damned time.

Another flys in and runs power in 3rd world shitholes and make a killer living.

If you want to take off and make money go lineman. But if you want to stay somewhat local go pipeline school for 9 months. Err welding school and build welding truck and go pipeline

Criminal Investigator
$76k, on track to make $83k with OT
16 years in law enforcement, 8 in current assignment
Something mindless with no responsibility and no exposure to nigs and white trash

I didn't understand a single word from the second paragraph
Am I stupid user, or did you speak in developer language?
How exactly does the company work?
How do you advertise and make that money? Tips?

Hope that was exaggerated and your accountant isn’t literally signing off on claiming tax back from your groceries. When the tax man audits you, they’ll fuck you for fraud if they can’t find a monthly pay check paid to you that clearly pays a reasonable amount for groceries. Don’t play around with your taxes user

Union electrician. 36.10 in check and about 60 something with benefits.
15 years
nothing I fucking love everyday. real shit

>23
>moving company
>45k a year, 50 on a good year
> want to move heavier things
>construction machinery and equip.

>I'm a waiter
>€9 an hour
> least than 1 years
> I wanna stay a waiter, I absolutely love my job

Wtf. Is that a normal amount???

IT government position in Japan
80k/yr

I wanted to say, most things I need in live, I get tax reduction for. So at the end of the month I get like 50% back of everything I bought.

The company works like this. I do a project.. 2-3 years and after that time I write on job-social media "I'm free, who wants me" and the company that has the best offer for me, gets me for their project. My last project was software for banks. My next will be in a company that creates anti-terror devices.
I don't do advertisement. I do networking. I know the leaders of others, bigger companies.
It's hard to give common tipps. Just ask me some questions. Whats your plan?

the guy who checks companies for taxes is my tax consultant. As long as I follow some rules everything is oke. I'm not going grocery shopping in some walmart. I go to the next professional mart for cooks and stuff like this.
Also I do things I really can't put in for tax reduction on a second bill for myself, like toothpaste.

>refrigeration, working foreman and service inbetween projects
>85k
>16 in the trade, 2 in this company
>39
>drinking beer and fucking girls

>>economics student, tutor
k/year
>>study 5, tutor 1
>>work as private accountant for some rich guys

You got the ability and are interested in carving out aluminum molds? Ill payLol. Nothing is fre. Study investing. Its balls boring but eve tually you can get paid and do your own thing
. But is a lot of work first

My buddy says its the best thing he ever did

no he's just super retarded

Your arms must be tired.

How much do they drug test linemen? I only smoke weed.

Thank you blessed user
Hopefully good things come your way
You invest?

Run.

If financial planners were so fucking good they wouldn't need your money to make a living

Welder
2 months
Tattoo artist

Remember tho. ALWAYS buy and rehan with the plan of being stuck with it. Youll jave to rent it out maybe at cost even. Then flip all you want because now your not stuck holding the bag on a millionaire lake home in a recession

Forgot to mention I'm 25

Software Engineer
150k base + 63k stock options plus unlimited food
5 years
I would rather be fishing

Financial Advisor
800k usd

My hs bro got melted by 440. Hes pretty fucked up after riding the lightning for a record breaking 90seconds or so. But he gets along now minus some melted fingers.

Sucksc

Shit. F. Sorry about your buddy also

>Nuclear reactor operator
> $225,000 with OT
>7.5
>35
>human trafficking in Mexico

That's a pretty average salary. Are you stem? I partially picked my school because of the good salary vs cost of living

Opinions on the limbo? So far the 2 best ideas ar make the roof removeable and build a roll cage. I've got an hvac bro and we are considdering with all the hood room running enough alternators to power a small comercial freezer unit. Find a dd and ride around in winter clothes drinking beer

Please explain a little bit more. I am a software developer too and on the verge on starting something on my own too. Maybe you can hint me the direction I should go.

Desktop technician
Half a year (doing IT for 5)
>Would love to open my own game/app dev studio

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-152353_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 616K)

Always wondered about Americans talking about salary.
You guys talk about xxxk a year and I can get behind that but is that before tax or after?
Cause when I take tax off of my salary I'm coming a little short of 22k and can't complain really
>Baker
>little less than 22k
>4th year (3 of wich were in training)
>21
> still haven't really figured out and having a hard time cause of it

Fairly often. At least quarterly but depends on where you go. If a company drug tests, chances are they're looking for stoners. They can easily weed out the speed and opiate fiends with a simple interview. Stoners typically go undetected which is 90% of why they have the drug tests in place. If you get injured on the job one day and come back with a positive, it doesn't look good on the insurance. Chances are they won't cover your injuries. This is the same with most fields that you could endure an injury in.

Attached: 4165907240.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

Attached: 1543259752846.png (500x512, 81K)

Mining/prospecting
Living off savings (we're in permit process)
6 months

Damn that sucks, I really hate how there's so much hate for people who smoke weed in these jobs I even live in a legal state.

Dealership mechanic
65-70k/year
4 years in
I really wouldnt do anything else

110k AUD (70ish USD?)
Only a few months
Technical & Change Manager
Design and implement ICT infrastructure for new installations
Do my Prince2 and get into project management

Lol who would take financial advice from 21 year old kid making 20k a year?

Okay, as a starter it's a good idea to get in touch with headhunters. They can get you projects. There are many of them out there. Write your CV to everyone. Try to get one good paying freelance job on start. Dont go below 60 $ / hour.
Don't waste money you need to pay taxes. Just put 40% of everything you get on an extra bank account where you can't reach it. After paying your taxes at the end of the year, get the money that is left on that account.
Always be nice If people want to back after an projects, that's a good thing!
After 2-3 years try to find out if creating a company brings you any advantages. Work as a freelancer for some time before you start creating your own product. You will learn a lot from different companies.

No job. Retired.
slowly cashed out my cryto which is now 2.3 million in low cost index funds. 1.3 in real estate 5 rentals and 1 main house ~10k a month off rental income.
2 years "retired"
33 years old
I literally do nothing...

So much this. Taxes is so grey area.

Always remember. Pigs get fat. But hogs get slaughtered

Don't misconstrue it with hate. It's for safety. Weed stays in your system for a long time so they can't really tell if you smoked last week or before your shift. Although it isn't comparable to popping oxys before work they still have to work around what information they have and assume from there. Realistically, they would prefer you don't smoke at all but that isn't very realistic on your part, i suppose. Still, give it a shot. You might find a place that is more lenient. Who knows.

College student
I don’t even know what I want to do with my life

Heavy equipment operatorand odly enough used to deliverr furniture.

Its way less fun than you thing. Ive driven haul truck that would akin to walking to the 3rd floor of you houe and driveing it down the road. Novelty wears off in a month and then its monotonous bullshit.

It aint all bad. I mostly shitpost in a climate controled cab nowa

Are you not bored as fuck?

any tips? i'm nineteen

infantry
not enough
backend developer/coder whatever to make a shitload of money

super fuckin bored... hence why I am here...

STOP RIGHT THERE LOOK AT THIS

Attached: 550416be04e549469591aa71e014def8.png (432x768, 446K)

>toothpaste

Headlight restorer. Buff and scratch remover. Car maintenance supplies.

Have fun with your tax fraud

>Instrument Designer
>120k year
>12years
>34
>Fucking my wife or getting blown by a younger girl

I'm stem, yeah.

I'm pretty sure my salary is average for people doing a PhD in my country. In fact, it's pretty close to the average salary period.

I see young people in this thread making 80-150k a year on average-ass jobs and all I can think is: Either they're bullshitting, or things work very differently overseas.

Electric Utility Engineer
$160k
9 years
porn star

Fuck. Im crippled and make that much suffering a full time job.

Mutherfucker... thabks user

Oooookay?

Attached: D1a0_zDWkAET6CI.jpg (275x275, 11K)

No idea but i am pretty sure a few i know are stoners

Gonna add the fact I never went to college.

Most probably do bullshit. I got lucky and got into a job like this through my family who was also in the business. It also helps I love in a huge town (4mil population) that thrives on oil and gas, the field in which I work.

I was already officially checked. We went to eat pizza together and then he said everything is fine. You just need to do it right. No reason to get sarcastic here.

Look. To be able to buy food for my company.
I've invested working time, worth 15k into it. I have a plan what recipes I want to do for my platform. It creates money from advertisement.
Nobody would think I did all this to save some $ tax money when buying food.
Also, who else should pay for the car? The car was bought by the company. It's the company's car. Not mine.

Kina. Am a part timmer but learning. I study a lot about real estate, investing, and tax law. Its amazing.

PROTIP: fha loans. You have to live there but there is no rules against it being a duplex or a big house and rent rooms. Maybe even apartments 3.5% all you need. Saving a few grand will get you started while you learn how shitty tenants are and study.

work planner / planning engineer
€50k
3 years in the workforce
i'm fine for now, it's challenging and I am slowly getting more responsibilities

Before.

Yaaaaas. Feed me (You)s

Sweet. Am i miner myself

IT Specialist
1 year

I have no idea and I work with troubleshooting the plant floor machines when I am not busy with the office and I often talk to CNC operators

Sales Assistant
£18,500
Freelance Sperm Donor

5 rentals. 10k. U wat?

gentrified yuppie neighborhood near a military base I have a condo building with 5 units I rent out for 1800 each. Then I charge pet fees and extra parking spot fees.

Read rich dad poor dad. Read the books recommended within. Read read read.

Get your credit score to max and unfuck any blemishis. Credit score can make or break a deal with a bank.

Find local real estate investment association or meetups or both. The momormomore you are around the big dogs the better off youll be. Maybe consider checking at the courthouse and see who is buying up the neighborhood and just get hold of them

Ger direct msil spammed about selling your house for cash? Call if and ask if they want coffee. Likely a wholesaler. Most are shit but if they have it together they got a buyers list and an in for a job in the business.

Busting my ass in shitty weather all my life was pointless. And you can invest in real estate on your death bed at 100.

Sorry i am sure this is hard to read. My fucking phone just broke. Screen is jacked

Dev Team Lead
£38k

Both

where ya from? 10k per month in any currency is A LOT of travelling money. go see the world?

25 vet
gi bill full time student
still make 24,000 doing fuck all but smoke weed and fuck 18 yr olds who have daddy issues

Kek. I was just fucking with you. Im one of the few that believe you. Tax law is a complicated fucking mess. Aint fair. But its the law

I've done quite a bit of traveling but that gets old too...

Musical instruments? Coolest job so far
What’s the next big thing in instrument design?

Childcare
>Fucking 4800$ USD a year
>1 year
>22
>Finally get my disability for my epilepsy and enjoy being a homeowner. Maybe have a garden.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. You had better not have that thing paid off user!

Electrician
Last year was about 62k dollaros

Being a Tec inventor or a tech scientist what I really really want is to have a space empire but that is not really something In holding my hopes to

Get direct mail spammed. Software gore making me stutter is awesome also...

Customer support manager for a casino based in Malta
€38000
Photographer

I am still paying off the renovations owe like 450k on the whole thing.

Join local REIA. Git unbored. Git gud

It’s spam, shilling for some scam site

>space wmpire

I wanna play too

Good. Every 6months or a year refinance that bastard and get more real estate.

Keep them fuckin slip and fall lawsuit thieves out of your pockets.

You better be incorperated or leave this site and go do it right now

Being a photographer is whack. Took me a few years to realise and start turning away work, I went back to shooting whatever the hell I wanted whenever I wanted and haven't looked back.

Probably some Eastern Europe shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-195035.jpg (1080x2280, 587K)

> industrial radiographer
> around 65k
> 2 years at current site
> 25
> either music or building motorcycles

definitely incorporated. Only rent to military members mostly I have one older lady with a cat who pays rent in 6 month installments she's great.

Love being behind the camera but considering your words maybe not as a profession

That was a good read, thanks!

This tbh implies that I kind of make some like über breakthrough in space Tec or life preservation but I don't really think this possible myself or I could just freeze myself down with a gun and conquer a of England with it after i wake up after 1000 or something years

well you got me here. Took me a long time till i started to stuff like this. Now my favourite part about this is when I have "Two week projects at the beach of spain"

Fuck yeah man. Sounds legit. Good on ya.

Railroad Engineer
13 years

>> Want to own a BBQ food cart

>Chemical engenier
>50 k/anno
>1 year on job
>30 years old
>More validations regarding methods

Yupyup. Anytime. Nobody irl will listen to me. Oh well. I got a shitposting telegram group if you want to join. Its pretty quiet but if you wanna bullshit more ill get it

what state?

It's not hate faggot
Like user said
Is for safety

Confused by your words tho, you made it sound both good and bad

Cnc apprentice 60 not even trying wtf are you even doing. When I'm done it will be 6 figures

Daln man
I made you wait
Sorry for wasting your time man but how do start?
I'm dishwasher guy up there and shit, I know work is work, and hard work is something I'd have to do but I'd like to get paid the most I possibly and realistically can for it
Where do begin?
How'd you get to your level? Any pitfalls in your industry?

>Tard Wrangler
>27k
>6 months
>21
I'd like to be a pig in blue but tbh I just want to have a decent job where I can help people that aren't fucking retarded. Like legit autism and shit. I'm fucking sick of cleaning these fucking dipshits.

Damn man
Go pig
Seems like you'd have more benefits

How did you become disabled?

How's it been being a firefighter? I've wanted to try it out but idk. Slightly lazy and just don't know how to go about it.

Pipeline welder
Around 170k
6 years
Same shit

If you're looking for quick cash with little to no experience, construction is your game. Or something in home health aid. There always overtime for what I do and it's fairly easy but annoying.

Attached: 4126689358.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

>Priest
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Have you touched any little boys yet?

Any recommendations to someone who wants to be a pig in blue? I'm saving up money for the academy but like. What should I expect?

Christ here we go. Niggers around here do about 2 hours of actual work in a typical day. The rest of the time is spent bullshitting on the dock, fucking off at Quiktrip, and taking a two lunch instead of the scheduled half hour.
EELECTRICAL ENGINEER AND SUPERVISOR OF JERKOFF LINEMAN 11 YEARS

How was it?
We're you one of the cops that never had to use their gun? Would you go back and do it again?

How the hell do you make that much as a financial advisor????

Network Admin
2weeks
Living off of dodge coin when it finally takes off/racecar driver

HAHAHAHAH GROWN FUCKING MEN AND WOMEN ON Yea Forums WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING VIRGINS

Director at a forensic department in a Big 4 (accounting) company
215k/y
Retire

Reset Assistant
$15/hr + Mileage + bonuses
Got $67k last year

Also If I have to travel far, I get reimbursed for hotels and food

Being in the same company for 6 years.

>4800 USD
LMAO NIGGA.
How do you survive.

440 ain't shit faggot. Get in a utility and deal with 200,000 volts errday.

If I didn't have time to waste I wouldn't be on Yea Forums
It's not that important to work hard even though you hate it. You will just break on this.

I think what makes me 'special' if some want to call it like this is, that I actually love my job and that's it. I write programs in my freetime, I write them as a job and as a hobby. I work on open source projects and I read everything that is new about it. There is nothing I don't know. I've read a lot of books about patterns n stuff.
And that's why most customers love me. I see others developers sitting more at the coffeebar than writing code. I can concentrate 12 hours without doing a break.

There's like two kind of software developers. The one that are really dedicated to it and the guys that just want to earn money on a 8 hours a day job.

If you really love being a software developer, there is nothing that can go wrong.

I've started as a normal developer in a company. I got some experience and started freelancing. Everybody can do this. I think the only thing that is different is, that I really love creating software to an extreme level. I've written my own WoW Addons. I've written a better quest manager for path of exiles (one that tells me where to go next). I've written my own email client because there wasn't any email client out there that made me happy. I've started writing my own window manager for windows, because I don't like the look of windows 10. I've written a program that rips and organizes every porn video I've found, tags em and sorts out duplicates (oke, this is maybe a bit to deep into detail). I've tested most programming languages and had at least one private project with most of them.

I also like stuff like everyone else, like making a bbq with friends, but when I'm at home, I write code.

tl;dr
1. Get a job as software developer in a company. Work there for 2-3 years.
2. Get a job in another software company. Work there for 1-2 years
3. Get a Job as a Freelancer.

I'm saving up for academy, been paying off bills and stuff from when I was a depressed sack of shit when my ex gf left me last year. Used a lot of my credit card on escorts because I was that sad.

Inside Sales/Technical Services (Hydraulics)
9 years
Become a Co-Owner

He's a Jew.

wagecucks everywhere

Attached: 1523970457149.jpg (189x193, 12K)

Attached: 0246531631.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Lifeguard
No salary, but $18 per hour
My goal is to get my doctorate in European history and live a comfy life writing scholarly articles and being a uni professor

Attached: 1533955010884.png (1000x1000, 330K)

accept michelle ladd is a fat ugly cunt

Can you pls be a bit more specific?
"normal Cop" or something else?
Trying to get in this buiseness

stop cyberbullying whoever that is, you loser

That’s siunds like an awesome career. Good luck user

>>emergency department doctor
>>$120k AUD but more because of >>night shifts + weekends
years
>>astronaut

Attached: 8B3165DF-6415-46F5-B146-6BDB7CCEC609.jpg (1024x1008, 190K)

>Refrigeration/gas line tech
>112k a year
>8 years
>28

Currently working on my Datsun 510 project car whenever I have the time.

Pretty busy with the job and property management.

Proof or get the fuck out you lying sack of fucking shit

Thanks man I'm just working way up to that goal

Cant wait to make vacations a business trip. Lol

>Parts Manager at car dealership
>135k
>14 years
>I’d rather be running a small private charter fishing boat

>research associate at a university
>55k
>3 years
>27
>army officer

Filmmaker
$60k per year
10years
Making movies with more money

But always treat doing things like this with respect and not as something you do casual. I really find a customer there and I visit him for a meeting. Sometimes I actually find a new customer from this. It's one hour on the first day of my vacation, just to show someone a product I've developed.

gonna have to sacrifice your foreskin to weinstein

Sales rep for a solar company

110k-140k

2 years

I want to be doing nothing. I hate this fucking job.

Network Engineer
4 at the place, 1.5 in current role
CCNP Wireless Certified Enginner

Not great, not terrible
:D

A decade ago CCNP was a 100k job

> Web developer
> $30k/y
> 3y7m
> 32
> I love my job, but need more money for supporting my family and parents :(

Welfare recipient
$35k a year after taxes
Thinking about getting a job for a new car.

Attached: DCEkaUOXUAIfTxU.jpg (1200x758, 95K)

discordDOTgg/WZdRnw

>Not working
>Salary some disability
>Hasn't even started
>24
>Marine Ecology OR Cosmology and Oceanography and Geology and General Ecology (But that is like way too much to do)

Unemployed, 26 yo, graduating in marine biology, trying to work in a state agency. I really don't know, honestly, I wish you the worst sufferings. Srsly

You aren’t wrong

checked

Attached: 1533063738593.jpg (260x233, 15K)

again, not bad, not terrible :D

3rd year plumbing apprentice/G3 gas fitter
$20/hr
3 1/2 Years
Nothing, This was the next best thing I could tolerate.

Divecentermanager around the world
45k + Appartment and benefits
10years
Start a revolution

gtfo with this normie shit

Make sure that you DO NOT ace the placement tests. You must miss a few answers or they won't even consider letting you take the next round of tests, or to be hired.

Why not?

Network Technician
55k/year
1 year
Network engineer

lineman like the people who work on electricity poles?

Need more info on brother. What kind of sales does he do?

According to google, aflac is an insurance company

There are different kinds of selling. Please specify. Does he sell insurance to people on the street? Cold calling from his car? Corporations?

They won't hire you. They will feel that you are too smart, and will get bored and move onto doing something else that is much more mentally challenging.

>>Post current job
Virtual (consulting) Chief Information Security Officer
£157K base + £10K car + £50K bonus + $200K in RSUs vested over 2 years
Just joined
Exactly what I do, apart from the constant travel is shit

Sprinkler Fitter - "Red Seal Journeyman Fire Protection Systems Installer"

30 years old

41-46 an hour depending on commercial or residential.

Pension and benefits, union gig.

Love my job

P.S., The same applies for many police agencies and in the oil industry. The courts in the U.S. have ruled that it is perfectly legal to discriminate against an applicant, due to their being too intelligent, and due to their getting too high of a score, on entrance exams.

Hows the food? And post pic of ambience

Which union local? I'm with ibew currently

Software Engineer
165k + 33k bonus + 100k equity/year
1 year here, 8 in the industry
Exactly what I'm already doing

Intern
Don't make shit

Damn, 2 year vesting schedule? One year cliff or 6 months?

She looks like trailer trash

Tin knocker
17.90hr (top pay is 50hr)
2 weeks
Desk job...

qa
35267 $ a year
software engineer

Every 6 months. Company is post IPO and has had pretty consistent growth at 60%+ YoY. It's golden handcuffs, they've had a lot of people leave to start competitors.

sounds like San Francisco money

Software Engineer in a third-tier city
$128k + lottery ticket equity because startup
3 years here, been coding for 20 years though
Want to quit and do my own projects all day

Attached: blind.png (162x240, 4K)

Jobless/welfare
6k/year
10+ years

In the beginning, I really wanted to get a University degree and be proud of myself. But after a few years of getting rejected from many employers, and having literally zero friends to communicate with, I just lost all hope. When you're locked in your room 24/7, you stop comparing yourself to other people, and you do not get anxious by walking next to wealthy people on the street. There is no more "oh geez, I should be doing something to get rich like this guy!", because you lose all contact with human beings.

Hopefully I get one job before the neighbors find my dead rotting body.

Also, I am quite surprised to see that everyone here is successful. I really though more sad losers--like myself--were browsing this website. It just makes me feel even more bad.

Started in a fish plant 9$/hr. Hard labor.
Went to school and became CNC machinist..
became an actual ticketed machinist. 15$/hr with ok working conditions.
Got job with large manufacturer, not as a machinist.
Became a millwright instead.
Continue working for large company, study electrical.
Now have 3 trades.
Still working for large company (12yrs)...
Became a geometrical alignment specialist.
Travel the world to other facilities, teach them how to perform geometric alignment on equipment...
Have my own office, leader of a technical team.
43 yrs old now, 46$/hour plus pension and bonuses.

It’s all about self improvement and learning.

Green text is gay

Line cook at local restaurant
1 yr and 3 months
I’m fine where I’m at, I’m a simple man with simple needs

being a sad loser is something you get to keep no matter how good your life looks

Attached: feels_bar.jpg (500x329, 25K)

bro wtf lmao, are you a fucking part swapper?
I'm at 18 with one year in, where do you live?
AZ here so OT all day everyday that I want it

Analyst
$62k/annum
1.2 Yrs current office, 3.5 at company
I'm sitting in an air conditioned room with relatively easy (I'm not stupid) mental tasks that keep me busy helping directors. I'm fine moving into management from here and ensuring the continuation of my people.

Attached: Beep3.png (565x889, 656K)

Systems analyst, 75k a year, 28 yrs old.
>live in LA so barely enough to screech by

Attached: 1744311320.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

>Help Desk
>15/Hr USD
>6 months
>23
>Engineering/my own company/trading stocks.