My gf convinced me to start taking estrogen and hormone blockers to make me more feminine...

My gf convinced me to start taking estrogen and hormone blockers to make me more feminine. Now my penis won't get hard and she wants me to get chemically castrated.

Attached: download (2).jpg (228x221, 8K)

Well I don't know what to say user, it sounds like your girl friend has completely screwed u over........ If I was you I would dump her ass straight away or cheat on her.

Why would you put up with that you faggot

wait actually

that's how they fucking get you. Why the fuck did you agree? i bet your cock looks like a flesh-coloured raisin

>that's how they get you

what the fuck? when does this ever happened? what kind of woman would want their man to not be a man

My testicles are smaller now also, she said they're useless at this point so I should just get castrated

I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER

Attached: 1561621128871.jpg (468x285, 7K)

Nice LARP faggot

Haha you fucking tard

Bad copy pasta is bad

OP is a fucking faggot

Pics or it didn’t happen.

This is or this whole thread is a leap.

*larp

Why the fuck would you agree op. Now I bet she's gonna leave you. When you do eventually break up you're gonna be left with a raisin dick and no kids to carry your genes on to.

????

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Theres no question asked or anything. Is it just to get shit on for being a failure of man?

My dick

Is this your girlfriend by any chance?

Attached: AP_17215013947373.jpg (1401x788, 243K)

bait post is bait

Post pics

Potassium chloride chemical castration?

calcium chloride actually

Isn’t calcium chloride just chalk?

>she wants
That's the part you are not supposed top care about.