New steam bread

new steam bread
beg here faggots

Attached: mcgangforlife.png (270x269, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/donfranjuan/
steamcommunity.com/id/ITsafreakingundam/
steamcommunity.com/id/8679808/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365844734/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/bothtwix/
steamcommunity.com/id/dickefotze/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198129387179/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/frostchrae/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271818724/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198165064325/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/ad74d/
steamcommunity.com/id/waitsdreaming/
steamcommunity.com/id/NeXTCopland
store.steampowered.com/sub/127633/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044769987/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084584005/
steamcommunity.com/id/KonanGod/
steamcommunity.com/id/Voko_dav/home/
steamcommunity.com/id/jimharrington
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/redxrulez/
steamcommunity.com/id/angry_rodriguez/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/faggot/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/Voko_dav/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/teshkit
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/DakotaDPRK/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/kloklojul/
steamcommunity.com/id/lilsalamander
steamcommunity.com/id/azamatic
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354651875
store.steampowered.com/app/389140/
steamcommunity.com/id/hypeapocalypse/
steamcommunity.com/id/MattytheAkita/
steamcommunity.com/id/excesiiv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want to play Spec Ops: The Line please

steamcommunity.com/id/donfranjuan/

Here's some steam for free.

Attached: 5688444.jpg (640x336, 114K)

Elite if anyone can
steamcommunity.com/id/ITsafreakingundam/

No man's sky; will be really really appreciated if any generous anons out there can donate this game

Can I please get Nier:Automata?
The game is always too expensive for me. I'd be really thankful

thanks

steamcommunity.com/id/8679808/

Attached: 1561387121800.webm (576x720, 1.58M)

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365844734/ Rust plz

Already exposed in the other Steam begging thread by another user.

Okay, so i'll explain this one final time. He did not apparently 'expose me' y'all only read it because it said exposed and that's probably what you only read on that, he had no factual basis at all and only said 'lying' it because the game was heavily criticised, this does not mean i'm lying at all, I generally want No Man's Sky because I actually love the game from watching people play the game. And I did want the game when it came out because I actually love space exploration games and after playing elite dangerous I knew I would love No man's sky, and I still did after the game came out.

If any generous user is out there I'd really love No Man's Sky.

stfu faggot, you got exposed

Even if your perseverance is quite noticeable, I am surprised by the fact that your library and your empty wish list are no longer accessible. Curious. Extremely curious.

Okay faggot, believe what you want

would love anything on here but my friend pedro is preferred thanks gift anons

steamcommunity.com/id/dickefotze/
Maximum Action
If you buy me this game ill frame a picture of you on my wall

Reposting for rust if any kind anons could. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365844734/

Not the same guy, but I know you're NOT saying the truth. The whole "exploration" thing of the game you're asking for... was only used to get the masses to pre-order the game before its release. It was a massive scandal at the time, and popular subreddits like /r/gaming were flooded with people confirming it was scam. Some people even wanted to sue the company for malpractice and false advertisement, while other made petitions online. The developers were even forced to offer refunds on Steam, regardless of the amount of hours already put in it.

You are nothing more than a lying piece of utter trash. I wasn't really going to do it, but I am now adding your profile to my Steam ignore list. You just went too far in your lies.

Attached: 2305518010.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

faggot

wait what was he exposed for?

being a faggot

Apparently they Exposed me, I'm sat here laughing my head off because me my self know I'm not lying but if they wanna listen to some bullshit and tell me to stfu let them I don't particularly care rn.

Shut up, faggot.

lmao

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

I would like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 please (or even Parkitect) Thank you in advance

Mordhau, DayZ, Hell Let Loose, Squad or anything on my wishlist please richanons

steamcommunity.com/id/frostchrae/

Attached: FB_IMG_1493113073478.jpg (598x800, 41K)

It's sad that people of your kind--scammers--never want to admit their crimes once a bunch of anons figure out your real motivations behind your actions.

Just in case one user is actually stupid enough to do this, Rivals of Aether please steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271818724/

bump

Attached: 1560887427546.gif (242x338, 1.17M)

Let me get this straight, so I went from a person begging for a game and it'll most likely be gifted so not sure how the game will be scammed and even if it's a code it'll be used on my acc, anyway I went from that to being exposed to a scammer. gg for believing lies bro ya did good on your time on Yea Forums.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (600x713, 36K)

you got exposed, just go

off yourself

Think I will, might go hang out were people don't get shouted at for being an innocent person (believe it or not, up to you.), have a good time. byee

You get an account with a free 33 dollars game (NMS). You wait until the sale is over, and you sell that account for 50 or 60. Its regular price is 66, so anything below that amount suffice to get yourself buyers.

Do you really think people here are dumb? We give away games because it makes us feel good about ourselves. We don't give away games because we're dumb.

Also added your Steam profile to my block list.

Sell that account for 50/60? Bruh, I've got over 150+ games what's the point in getting the game and selling my account, you literally make no sense at all lmao

lazy to read all this discussion, but based

is steam down for you faggots too?

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198165064325/#sort=order

isaac afterbirth + DLC please

Attached: 12iq.jpg (288x381, 22K)

Jaas

yes

Attached: 1530161431051.gif (500x500, 762K)

Only really play racing games. If only Blur were on on the store again.
>select images with cars
steamcommunity.com/id/ad74d/

steamcommunity.com/id/waitsdreaming/
crippled Yea Forumsro begging for anything small since i can't run big games
Undertale
Hollw Knight
Squad
or even Skyrim would be great because that's something great to spend my time on even after 8 years haha
Or you know what
if anyone just wants to gift anytihng that'd be great - i need something for the summer that isnt warframe

Not the same dude, but...

Who said you had to sell that account for 50/60 if you have more games than that? You just add that amount to the current value of your Steam account. But let me ask you... why are you bragging about having MORE than 150 games in your library, but are still in these threads asking for games?

On top of that, you claim you have been "dreaming for soooo long" to play No Man's Sky... yet you got your hands on over 150 titles in your library. Titles which, as I should point out, are not available for the public to see, because your profile is set to private.

any richanons got a spare papers please key?
[email protected]

Attached: 1547082151431.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

you seriously spending 2 days begging for a 4$ game instead of getting a job?

Katana Zero would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hey guys, it would make my day if I could get the Bioshock Collection, it's on sale for $15. Thank you.

store.steampowered.com/sub/127633/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044769987/

Attached: ss (2018-09-06 at 02.56.38).jpg (267x320, 48K)

yes faggot, why

He is running a bot. You can see that all of his posts are the same.

post dinner bump

I'm not but ok

Attached: papers.png (576x262, 36K)

can i get mordhau to play with my boys steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084584005/

Doesn't mean you're not running one. You can have a script notice you when and where someone has replied to one of your automated posts.

>7656
Fuck off.

I'm begging for 5 dollars on Yea Forums, do you really think I'm smart enough to set up a bot?

Attached: 1560106051501.jpg (562x655, 45K)

steamcommunity.com/id/KonanGod/

I would appreciate it if someone could get me Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker!

>when youve been here all day that you start to recognize the steam custom IDs

That's the whole point of running a bot. You are not physically "begging" on Yea Forums, and you don't even have to be a 160+ IQ programmer to set one up. One 15 minute video tutorial before bedtime will do the trick.

As for the price of the game. Your chances of getting 10 people to buy you 5$ games, are far greater than getting 1 person to buy you one 50$ game. On top of that, the games who are still expensive during a sale, are usually reduced 10-20-30% MAX. Whereas your game is reduced by 50%. This gives you the ability to sell it for more later on.

I know you know these things already, and just tried to play the "oh I am so stupid!! I would never do that!!" card. So my post was more addressed to the other guys, mainly gifters who want to have a clear answer of who to ignore on Steam and how to avoid bots like you.

It sure is great how all these faggot trolls are raiding these threads and accusing everyone of scamming. :)

steamcommunity.com/id/Voko_dav/home/
can i get a mordhau and a friend who will troll with me?

steamcommunity.com/id/jimharrington

anything on the wishlist, really

Rollercoaster tycoon 2 is $5. Can a kind user gift me it? store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198129387179/#sort=order

Can anyone here please gift me ARMA 3? As added incentive, if anyone gifts me ARMA 3 I'd be more than happy to gift them in return with a game that's $7.50 or under!

Joint this dsicord if you want gg/u86AKA

*Here's my Id:

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/redxrulez/

I mean I'm really not doing any bot stuff, but keep shitting yourself and reeing into the wind

Attached: 1560673699372.jpg (400x296, 50K)

steamcommunity.com/id/angry_rodriguez/
can i have Wolcen or Titan Quest DLC ragnarok / Atlantis please ??

Attached: 31172238_1806981402693453_6285814152434810880_n.jpg (700x651, 48K)

I just want a hug

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/faggot/

You already got exposed in your previous thread for posting the same thing Yesterday and for removing the gifter without buying him his game. Also, it's nice that you added your ID in two different posts, so you can delete them separately once posters like me come unleash the truth.

i already told you, go scam somewhere else. You make genuine poorfags and beggars look bad.

it says you cant view this wishlist

Again, stop with your autistic trolling. Nobody here is scamming, you're just sowing chaos.

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/Voko_dav/#sort=order
>Mordhau
>Yea Forumstard who will troll with me

yeah not my account, just a joke. not really surprised somebody's already used that id tho

Oh okay. I was scared for a second. Thanks for letting everyone know that you are not using a bot. That's all it takes to discredit the other poster who took the time to write 4 massive paragraphs explaining in details how scammers operate.

i only wanted to write hug in the comment section cuz you said you wanted one

Faggot

:) thanks

>he wrote 4 paragraph, that mean he right and you bot, go away bot

Attached: D8CsClpU0AALDa2.jpg (639x655, 48K)

Checked

nice quads

Attached: stan-small-fbfdbc8aeaef9ecb19c6358fde003fd1.png (150x146, 28K)

Seriously, those trolls are just the worst. I haven't even gotten ARMA 3 and yet they are lying through their teeth talking all that bullshit about "HURR DURR YOU GOT IT AND ARE SCAMMING XDDDDD".

It's fucked because not only do I really want it, I also want to gift someone in return since that's what these threads are for. :(

steamcommunity.com/id/teshkit

I'll take anything...Though recommendations would be appreciated. I've been kinda sick with multiplayer games for a while and want to stick to single player or local multiplayer stuff.

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/DakotaDPRK/#sort=order

Hat in Time ples

Eat shit and die, faggot

play this

Attached: 1.jpg (460x215, 50K)

would love to play sekiro but im a poorfag
steamcommunity.com/id/kloklojul/
would be glad for dark souls 3 ringed city dlc too tho

Attached: asdasd.png (464x749, 222K)

No, you are just trying way too hard to scam people, despite being exposed both Yesterday AND today. You keep doing it, over and over. And whenever someone has the guts to say "hey guys, this guy is a scammer because I witnessed him do this the other day, and there are even archive threads showing what I say to be true", all you do is respond with "lol these trolls hurr durr".

Why the bloody hell would people put so much time and effort in warning other anons about you, if they were only "trolling for the lulz xD" as you keep claiming.

Just make one more post, and I'm going to flag your STEAM profile for scamming. Mark my words.

my friend pedro would be nice but anything on here is welcomed

Stop it dude, seriously.

kys

>I-I'm going to report you to steam!

Attached: 598d2acd0d6c516d99fccf1c69bfb6079aa38c8823232afb51143e05b4303a84.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Literally what are you trying to achieve here, exposing literally anyone trying to get a free game, just because you don't want one, leave everyone else to beg ffs

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365844734/ Another try for rust if there are any kind anons still in this thread.

>all the same fucking drama every steam sale
shesh, i not gonna get a game this sale again isnt ?

Probably not.

THIS is the proof I have not already gotten what I asked for. It's not in my library, period. Now watch this troll accuse me of deleting it or some dumb shit like that.

Why do I even bother?

Attached: 20190626_200558.png (720x1228, 145K)

Out of the hundreds of different people who posted in these threads today, I only issued warnings about 2 of them--2 that I know are scammers. So why are you using hyperbole to try to discredit my warnings by claiming that I'm "exposing everyone", when people can actually see all the posts in every thread so far?

Also, as promised... directly from Steam...

Tell us more about the malicious behavior this person is engaged in
They are impersonating me or someone I know
They are engaged in item theft or scamming
They are trying to steal my account or information
Their account seems to have been compromised
They are sending suspicious links

Don't say I didn't issue a warning prior to flagging your profile.

see

Look at this:
Again, proof that I'm not scamming but you won't listen because you're mindlessly trolling.

Not the same guy you are arguing with, but what does that picture prove?

I could go on my Steam account, change my profile name to redxrulez and put the same picture. How does that prove that my profile is the same as the one posted above?

Yep, unsurprisingly you totally disregarded my proof.

I'm not surprised at all whatsoever.

Okay, so you're reporting 'scammers' to steam.. Okay, so we've gathered that. Do you have a shred of evidence to prove to steam and to the other people on this thread right now that they are scammers, because right now you've read a sentence and immediately gone 'hey, this guy's a scammer let's report him'. Please, show me the evidence I really would like to see it.

Katana Zero would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Attached: 1561586370348.jpg (326x314, 13K)

I'm not even the guy you're arguing with, and I just asked you to explain to me how your picture proves anyone that it comes from the account you want people to buy you ArmA III on. You got all defensive, and still haven't provided an answer to my question. Calling a picture "proof" doesn't make it proof if lacks the data someone needs to make an opinion--in this instance that the picture is indeed from the account you want the game on.

steamcommunity.com/id/lilsalamander
pubg would be great, thanks!

steamcommunity.com/id/azamatic

I'd really really really want Three Kingdoms Total War :(

Attached: blY0XpGQHsbrVQBao6JqUnscX_sSwYsB4mMHSz7D8j4.png (640x468, 345K)

post tf2 match beg
rollercoaster tycoon 2 please and thank you

Yall are on some other shiz what if home boy didnt know about all that? Even if he did, people still play it. Only faggets use the word fagget now adays btw. So yall can rightly fuck off and let the man beg. It's a fucking game and hes probably not gunna get shit. So what. AND PLEASSSSEEEEE TELL ME HOW ASKING FOR A VIDEO GAME ON A STEAM BEG POST IS A SCAM????? Literal autism. Wipe off your keyboard board and dont use your bare hands to wipe your ass next time cuz that shit is rank. Fucking weenie.

I would love hearts of iron 4 it’s one of the only my computer might run
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354651875

That comment was for your faggot ass and everyone else accusing people of being scammers without having facts to prove your point.

Horizon Chase Turbo

store.steampowered.com/app/389140/

steamcommunity.com/id/hypeapocalypse/

thank you very much user!

Attached: FreeCheapAltiplanochinchillamouse.webm (640x368, 180K)

steamcommunity.com/id/MattytheAkita/

Insurgency Sandstorm, or Batallion 1944

All I ask for is Monster Hunter World, thanks to any rich friends actually gifting people games!
steamcommunity.com/id/excesiiv/

Why is this thread still up, there's no gifter, nothing, just a whole bunch of faggotry talk

Yea, if you're a poorfag, you might as well wait until tomorrow or at least a few hours

I think the two scammers who got exposed earlier, scared away any potential gifters.

That and the guy who wouldn't shut the fuck up about them

the whole thread is about that, lets just let it die, stop replying