Do Americans really boil their water in the microwave?

Do Americans really boil their water in the microwave?

Don't you retards understand anything about the dangers of superheated water?

Not to mention the complete lack of class.

Attached: microwaveboilwater.jpg (347x260, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/superheating.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pussy

you can actually boil those sorts of small quantities in like 20 to 30 seconds that way. its kind of awesome

Attached: belongs to america.jpg (558x424, 48K)

I don’t

'super heated water'?

its an open container, the water cant go above its boiling point of 212° F. no more heated than in a teas pot.

if you want. 'super heated' you need it in a pressurised container.

fucking idiot.

>no education is even more classless

Do foreigners still Try to find anything to bitch about with Americans so that they done habe to address their own cucked politics and societies?

i made ramen in the microwave in college but that's it

yes, they'll complain about us putting eggs in refrigerators for example. I ran into that overseas

>dangers of superheated water?
Thiskindof purified faggots is why America keeps having to rescue the world. I love when foreigners rag on Murcia but are too bitch made to talk about where they are from. I'm betting OP is a European.

at least we know how to boil water

Attached: slave.jpg (700x467, 52K)

animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/superheating.htm

Savages

Nobody cares about you or your shit hole

no
who told you this and why did you believe it

So basically, if you are retarded, you might not be able to use a microwave properly. Fucking university geniuses.

What? I'm European and I keep the eggs in the fridge. Where are you supposed to keep them?

How else could you make tea? Retard

allow me to expand on it since your not following me. super heated in the sense i was taught, was about getting somethimg above its boiling point temp. far as i know, unless you millenium fuck ups have changed yet another definition, the only way to 'super heat' something, is to put it under pressure to raise the boiling point of it. which means an open container cannot get something to a super heated state.

now if youre dumb enough to put something in it right away and it boils over, you deserve to be burnt for being fucking stupid

apparently lots of people just have them out, like on the counter, they keep for like a week that way.

I've got some arabs in my extended family (through marriage) and that's what they do

Attached: british.png (811x480, 137K)

Nice
Nice

Fuck that and fuck whoever does that

Attached: aN7Kro56_700w_0.jpg (600x573, 39K)

yeah, the electric tea kettles that the brits use aren't popular here in the us because our mains power is 110-115 volts, and it takes forever to heat the water. the 220-250 volt versions are awesome and faster than a microwave.

In the US eggs are treated in some certain way, dunno how exactly but it means the risk of salmonella is increased. Everywhere else they come just washed with water and the shell keeps them fresh without the need to refrigerate them.
Some other user might elaborate more but in a nutshell that's the reason.

all you had to do is follow a fucking link and read. but no. you keep writing.
write only mode.
superheating can happen in water in a microwave if there is no seed for bubbles to form (in a very smooth container, e.g. a new glass mug). water can easily go to 100+ Celsius without boiling.
just read the fucking linked article, you droid

Attached: stormtroopers.jpg (570x321, 73K)

You missed out on a wicked opportunity to use eggshell instead of nut shell

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Water boils in 100°C
F is a f... scale for Murricans to differentiate between hot and cold, but it has nothing to do with water boiling point or freezing for that matter.

broken link you stupid fuck.

go get a new mug and try it. it will boil, boil precludes super heating.

even at 212 F putting something in it, say tea, or hot coco mix would cause it to boil over, it doesnt need to be super heated to do that.

100° C.........212° F same damned thing, just a different scale is all. the fact that you think its cool to point and laugh at something, doesnt mean youre anything but a backwood euro hick. i bet youre a Slav arent you?

gg/zN49bF

I just read that link u mongoloid.
le epic trollollo.
american.
but a search would work too

Europeans came to "Murcia" - like you said - killed (almost) all natives and b(r)ought quite a few Africans. If there were not Europeans there wouldn't have been Murricans. On the other hand, if there were no Murricans, we wouldn't have been stupified buy User's Manuals telling us not to dry cats in microwaves.
So you are somehow right that Europe is the source of stupidity and science.
Murrica on the other hand is the Mother of development of the both to the point we will destroy ourselves (as a civilisation and planet and so on)

you can smell the smegma in this thread

You got a loicense to purvey this website, Noigel?

Eggshells are naturally bacteria-proof unless you get them wet. While the shells are porous (to allow air in for the chicken to breathe), they're dry, so any bacteria that try to get in dry up and die. In addition, there's a bactericidal coating on the very outside.

American egg factories wash their eggs to get the cooties off, which destroys the coating and provides a way for live bacteria to get in. Because the bacteria can now get in, American eggs need to be kept refrigerated from factory to table, or they will poison you.

European egg factories leave the cooties on, because keeping the egg fresh and hygienic is more important than washing dirt off. It's important to never leave cold eggs in a warm place, or water will condense on them which will let bacteria in. For this reason European eggs are not refrigerated in the factories warehouses or shops, but can be refrigerated at home if you want, provided you use them straight out of the refrigerator. Unrefrigerated, they last a month or so.

Attached: 4L_M56XJNyi.png (500x500, 240K)

>they're dry, so any bacteria that try to get in dry up and die. In addition, there's a bactericidal coating on the very outside.
Kek, you're an idiot. Lysozyme is how eggs fight off bacteria, not a dry shell.

Tldr; eurocucks eat literal chicken shit.
Got it. I would have figured as much though.

>Don't you retards understand anything about the dangers of superheated water?
are you so fucking stupid that you can't put a chopstick in your cup to prevent that?

you do realize that the chickens turn their cloaca inside out to prevent the egg from touching their intestines?

til

Just because I point at something doesn't mean I laugh at it, does it? I'm rather sad, that your comfy living happens at our (planet) cost. And that your love to imperial units kind of blocks the communication.
If the fact that I know what F is and why you're using it, makes you think that I'm Slav, then what about the fact that water boils in 373 (,15)K?

>American eggs need to be kept refrigerated from factory to table, or they will poison you.
lol what the fuck is this antivaxxer tier bullshit

it still can be dangerouse bc of the surface tension. If u take the mug out of the microwave and the surface tension is still intact and u brake it the water can expand really fast. this causes a small steam explosion/the water starts boiling.

are you an actual nigger or did you just go to public school? Water can't go above boiling point because the energy goes into the phase change instead. But if your water does not boil, which can happen when there are no nucleation sites (places for bubbles to form), then you can heat the water above 212 and end up with super-heated water. Brand new pyrex measuring cups or brand new mugs can superheat water quite easily because they are super smooth and the bubbles will have no place to form.

Now imagine superheating a thick sticky liquid like gravy, homemade napalm anyone?

>eggshells being dry is not a mechanism that excludes/destroys bacteria
...and therefore the actual reason EU law requires retailers of eggs to never place them in a situation where water would condense on them is ___________

Feel free to fill in the blank seeing as you obviously know your shit.

Attached: 4L_te8J1uXC.jpg (750x683, 108K)

>food rotting is a conspiracy theory
The level of education in the USA today is simply staggering.

Attached: 4L_uAlTL7mE.jpg (1000x668, 868K)

Without the USA, Europe would be currently run by communist dictators and the people would be scrounging around for food like in Venezuela.

I don't, but if you're not a tard then superheated water is not an issue.

Only time I ever do that is for cup noodles, I don't know what you're talking about.

It's only dangerous if the water is purified. Otherwise the impurities cause the water to boil making it safe.

You should Google lysozyme and egg whites

Does washing eggs somehow affect the egg whites?

Again, feel free to not duck the question and explain why the EU considers not letting eggs get wet to be really really important, to the point where it has made laws that enjoin billion-dollar industries, when according to you it's actually not.

So American water is fine then.

Attached: 4L_YHQ239cs.jpg (2268x1618, 533K)

They mostly don't It's just other American kids trying to start shit online.

Washing then egg would not effect the egg white or lysozyme concentrations. Not sure why the EU wants you to keep the eggs dry. But they have strange laws, like thinking GMOs are bad. But its lysozyme that keeps an embryo safe from bacteria

Funny, because you are / again / partially right.
On the other hand, if it were not for the United Kingdom (that's where you've taken the imperial units, btw) there wouldn't have been the communist problem in the first place. The Brits got rid of their prime minister, because he was waaay too much anti-communist. Had he not been replaced, I don't think Stalin would have as easily achieved what he has.
But let's face it, Brits are (and were for quite a long time) trying to conquer the world destroying nations, religions, people... probably because it's so depressive to live on those Islands, the weather is shit there, isn't it?

Those facts aside - I don't think we would be as bad as Venezuela is nowadays. Europe's history is much more complicated than some October revolution (in November) and Trocki's killing. But we'll never know.

No.

Only the NPCs who dont think using microwaves on food/water is safe. They are the same ones who are going to get a 5g phone and tape it onto there fucking brain case.

>Only the NPCs who think using microwaves on food/water is safe.
Misstype

Yea, vibrating water molecules with nonvisible light to generate heat is dangerous, kek

Christ, you are a pathetic shill.

>212F
>Kekd
Fahrenheit has to be the most retarded scale in the world as we're speaking.

>Imagine bitching about boiled water

Attached: E4F4856A-583F-466A-9214-20B32A6D2DAF.jpg (750x714, 271K)

>Not to mention the complete lack of class.
>>Thinks "class" is a choice, attainable or quantifiable
Self loathing fat fucking burger spotted

Attached: 1544695904653.png (643x537, 231K)

Super

Attached: 1528064568632.jpg (292x257, 9K)

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (191x274, 21K)