GA THREAD

GA THREAD

Attached: 1559406372309s.jpg (250x166, 6K)

Discord has the best wins, hop on and enter 7y3yPJG

This thread never goes anywhere

agreed

I'm in the Gwinnett area. Nothing to share

770 here

Bump

Why are GA threads never interesting? If is because girls there are ugly or people are too scared to share?

Attached: 1559786178838.jpg (960x1280, 565K)

Attached: 9DB04AAE-0B9D-4636-814F-ED9887E5D7E3.jpg (563x1000, 77K)

Moar

Combo of both

Fulton represent

been to half the states and Georgia has the lowest IQ...man you people are dumb...it's like you are allergic to books and education...still talking about a war...that you LOST...lol sore losers

what's her name start with?

What about waho tho

Guess?

I'll agree with that. A lot of chimp like behavior in this city and I'm not referring to the blacks in particular. But it's cheaper for me to live here than the midwest

J?

No

U miss anything?

M?

Veldina

The food. The food here in all of GA sucks. Nothing but fast food and boujiee restaurants with mediocre plates

Nope

Was I right?

Try to find a decent Italian restaurant that doesn't cook their sauce from a can. I dare you. These people have NO clue when it comes to cooking...only thing I can say good about Georgia is how beautiful it is...the land and the women look amazing. Place is stuck in time though...from like 80 years ago.

Lurking and waiting for wife’s ex to post her.

Pizza. They can't get fucking pizza even close to good. The weather is amazing though. I put the Stone Mountain annual pass to good use

Best pizza I have found here is a small chain...Fox's Den...it's not the best but for Georgia standard its like a 9 or 10/10.

Capozzi's is pretty legit

Grew up in Gwinnett, moved out of state now

Attached: Krf 02.jpg (2448x3264, 1.94M)

Heirloom bbq in Atlanta tho

No italians in GA.

That said, DaVincis and Camellis are pretty fine.

You see, they close the good location down to build Ponce City Market and it makes me sad. And I deeply miss the old Masquerade location.

Also plenty of excellent food downtown and in the Norcross area, if you're not a fuckin bitch and aren't afraid of what the inmigrant populations have brought. Plenty of Ethiopian, Brazilian, Indian/Pakistani joints.

But yeah, zero good italian.
See problem with these threads is it's all bored rural georgians who love out where nothing ever happens so there isn't much to talk about.

If you like asian food then there is a Japanese restaurant called Wagaya. There are plenty of Korean BBQ restaurants in Gwinnett. If want good food then try going to the county with a heavy immigrant population. Those place have food from their places of origin. I would avoid places with mostly whites in population like Kennesaw. They have barely any good places to eat and the ones that worth going are twice the price for the same quality elsewhere.