HAPPENING

EVERYBODY GET DOWN REDDDIT IMMIGRANTS INCOMING

TAKE COVER

Attached: REDDIT NIGGER NEOCONS.png (878x608, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!OfX/2B3YPug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L M A O

YES LET IT HAPPEN HAHAHA

More fuel for the fire

THOSE FOOLS

Holy fuck this is going to cause such a shit show

RED PILL THE MAGAPEDES

Attached: 6vScT_d.jpg (640x785, 59K)

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah, just give them something to vent their spergrage on. Ideal time to plan an op to cripple Reddit.

>Awwww shit. Here we go again.

oh no

Attached: 1554261382920.png (352x237, 117K)

The MIGA rapefugees are coming

Man I hope reddit gets brought down with Alphabet

>thinking those boomers even know how to access the chanz
Get out of here alarmist nigger.

>t. ratdit jewish refugee

It cant get worse anyway.

Why did the quarantine the Donald, I've always felt td was far too tame and cuck. They are like /pol/ if /pol/ loved Jews and blacks and homosexuals.

MIGAtards btfo

Boomers on suicide watch

>reddit diaspora
they're called summerfags, you kike

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (385x385, 24K)

we need to make containment boards for them
/donald/ or /r_donald? ?

Hey Pol, magapede here, and I just wanna say you should stop saying the N word, there are plenty of based black guys in #MAGA off of the Democrat plantation, and you might scare them off. One race the human race!

Third world problems

Attached: image.jpg (249x214, 31K)

Fuck Niggers and Fuck Reddit

Attached: 1543848053408.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Shareblue insider told us back in december 2017 that Reddit CEO Steve Huffman sold the biggest political sub on reddit, r/politics, for 2.8 million dollars to Shareblue.

Links:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/ ID: lerIYP4K

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152461584

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!OfX/2B3YPug/

At the very time time as twitter, fb, and google are in congress dodgy questions about censorship. Hope someone from plebbit is there next time

FUCK. We shall never know peace from these normies.

Hello my based and redpilled friends, Make America Great Again. Trump and Bolsonaro destroying libtards.

We're an open borders website. They're all gonna come here.

ONE PEOPLE ONE PLANET.
Can you see what I see?
WE ARE A SOCIAL MOVEMENT.
just let a tranny pound your ass... i dunno!

REDPILL the migapedes.

Start slow, don't scare them off.

>believing anything you read here
boomer

google won't even show rdonald for me either CENSORS WIN!!!, MIGA TARDS BTFO NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU

This exactly how they are, it's strange they are getting quarantined but I guess it's because they arent the right type of cuck.

Getting on Yea Forums is about the simplest thing on the internet.
It's going to be a fucking nightmare here.

I don't know anything about reddit, what happened?

They're probably gonna migrate to /ptg/ threads and spread out from there.

Attached: 1522811177315.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

Looks pretty young, user

oh no no no

Attached: copingboomer.png (702x449, 341K)

They pretty much shadow-banned the biggest pro-trump social media platform.
Only a matter of time until it's completely deleted/suspended.
Meanwhile, republicucks are sitting on their asses watching 2020 being stolen by tech giants.

This place is already a nightmare, most anons here are new as fuck and constantly take obvious b8. I dont know how you faggots can say this board isnt already shit. /pol/ is the easiest board to troll on Yea Forums.

Everyone start pushing pro-Voat propaganda

Attached: 093854556.jpg (807x451, 34K)

>continue button doesn't work
i-is it just me?

they're going to chase all the conservatives off the Internet

we'll all be contained inside /pol/ and they'll either delete /pol/ or shut down Yea Forums. it's all over

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

cute

What is reddit?

What is goign on?

Please upvote my post.

Attached: 01.png (411x386, 5K)

Hello fellow based pedes . Just found this place. Love it here. Hail Kekistan.

I am having trouble finding your Israel First discussion thread. Could someone direct me?

Oh yeah. Also, I can’t find the upvote button.

GAS THE KIKES

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

卐卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐卐卐
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐卐卐
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐卐卐卐

N I G G E R
I I
G G
G G
E I
R E G G I N

Attached: 1560223452548.png (794x800, 655K)

Hello fellow 4channers, let us discuss the dangers of gommunism and islom

>a fucking tree

They got hung for supporting the Republicans and militia over the Oregon Senate standoff.

Attached: 1557369771387.png (869x978, 85K)

the_Donald was full of nothing but low iq good goys and boomers

I guess thousands of those retards will get real redpilled now.

Reminder that the only reason /r/the_donald hasn't been deleted is so reddit shills can come to Yea Forums and blame everything on that sub.

Oh god please no!!!
I hope they dont come here, or at least stay in /PTG/

What the fuck happened in Oregon?

I have a little faith in the anti-trust investigations, but yeah, those old boomers in Washington will never understand.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x178, 1.06M)

I see. It's very passive aggressive and numale of them to label them "quarantined" though.

This, what a fucking joke leddit is.

Basically leddit hates anything remotely offensive or anything that isn't completely leftist. Reddit realized that if they outright banned these communities, there'd be huge backlash.

Instead, the mentally ill tranny admins at that website decided to do the next best thing: quarantine it. Basically it means that community isn't visible to the rest of reddit. Posts there don't show up in any feeds, searches, or anywhere else. You have to subscribe, and periodically CLICK OK on a "WARNING: wrongthink" prompt that comes up on your screen.

It's basically censorship. It happened to the incel subreddit too, after they started triggering roasties. Insta-shoah'd.

Commies want to arrest republicans to ram in climate change law. No joke.

Well, that's going to make things real interesting. Reddit just radicalized a shitload of people if this was because of Oregon.

Are you saying we weren't already overrun with filthy redditors and myriad other shills?
Could it get even worse?

And that's a good thing, more redditors to dilute the numbers of literal retards and schizos all over /pol/

So the reddit thing got shutdown because people were bad goys and didnt downvote while screaming "yaaasss kween slaaay" at the commies?

With the commies*

It's a stepping stone for a full-on ban.
They know outright banning them will cause a shitshow, so this is their excuse of showing that they """"tried"""" to get them to fix whatever rules were being broken.
The_Donald will be banned completely before 2020, screencap this.

Social media kikes will not allow any pro-Trump content to originate or circulate on their platforms.

Yeah, but now we have to put up with another influx of retards that unironically call themselves "pedes".

Attached: 1550083224106.gif (500x275, 1.01M)

Redditors.
Pic related.

Attached: 20190625_145751.jpg (843x474, 127K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: MAKE IT END.jpg (900x900, 566K)

HEY MAGAPEDES WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS BASED BLACK MAN! BASED!

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-112115_Firefox.jpg (1079x596, 330K)

Its not banned you fucking retards
Its just quarantined that means only verified accounts can enter it

The /r/The_Donald cancer of /ptg/ has been on /pol/ since 2016

Attached: 5246824131686.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Beat them until they accept the redpill or die

Attached: INDONESIA_-_0413_-_Fustigazione.jpg (1280x853, 317K)

No. That means it's hidden, unless you click continue

Get the fuck off out board, I don't give a fuck if they quarantined r/Donald get the fuck off our board you subhuman Israeli slaves! RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1561506641039m.jpg (892x1024, 94K)

usually means its banned a month later though

Not Cruz but yeah. We have to put voter pressure on them.

It wasn't a bad place to get aggregation of news with a specific slant to it. ONE of my multiple aggregation places. I got left, center, right. Was interesting to compare all three on similar articles/same events.

Big tech needs to go down.

>IMMIGRANTS INCOMING
>Implying they weren't already here along with the summerfags

Attached: 1455110201560.jpg (750x410, 58K)

Yeah, your not wrong.

Attached: 1561520161587.jpg (720x692, 42K)

Well duh you have to use a verified email to even get it to show
They quarantined r/braincels and had to have verified emails

Attached: Its Coming.jpg (231x250, 9K)

BOOOOOMERRRRS COME OUT TO PLAAYYYEEEAAAY

Attached: 19786540.png (1418x759, 1.34M)

fuck

Those literal retards and schizos are you Jewish Sand Niggers.

Republican senators fled the state to stop a climate change bill that was a carbon tax. This kept the Oregon Senate from having enough member present to conduct business. Both parties have used this tactic. The governor sent the state police after them to bring them back. This also has happened before. What was different this time is one of the Republicans said the state police better "send bachelors and have them heavily armed because he wasn't going to be a political prisoner." It escalated further when militias said they would protect the Senators. Last I heard they were in Idaho, and the Oregon state police were not going after them.

>We have to put voter pressure on them.
Oh my sweet summer child, such things are not solved by voting, they are resolved by bloodshed.

You went through this in 1776, apparently the tree of liberty is thirsty for round 2.

Attached: 1559783879857.jpg (480x384, 43K)

I thought it was already quaranteened. O well. This changes nothing.

Fucking finally

Just watch them all whining about MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH

hello this is my first time on Yea Forums I am/was a T_D user I feel unsafe, hold me

I'd take a tree over a leaf any day

The kike has a point. We could use more interesting discussion and less nazi shit posts.

FIRE UP THOSE REDPILLS BOYS, FRESH MEAT INCOMING

Attached: 1487650788236.jpg (714x2801, 552K)

you have to go back , and take your based black men with you

FAGGOT

GTFO

oh shit dont give them fuel for "MUH FREE SPEECH"

Because by plebbit standards it might as well be storm front

welcome frens

Attached: fist of the north star fren.png (640x480, 132K)

It’s 2019 and if you’re not cool with homosexuals in your schools teaching you kids about butt sex EUGH cause hate is wack

Unironically this.

fuck this, I'm taking the summer off. See you guys in October.

So this means we are going to get a bunch of retarded people that think they are smart, oh, wonderful

Here me out, because this may actually be a good thing.!

Aside from /pol's occasional racism/anti-Semitism, r/The_Donald really isn't too far off the political spectrum from you.

We both love America and hate SJWs. That alone is enough common ground to work towards our shared goal of assuring a GOP victory in the 2020 election.

Sure, there may be some points of conflict like about whether we REALLY do need to own "bump-stocks" or not.

But in the grand scheme of things, this is more like petty infighting compared to the greater culture war at hand.

Tl;dr: now that we share the same board, we might as well put aside our differences and make the best of our newfound partnership. After all, isn't that what #MAGA is all about?

Feel free to respond with your comments/opinions on the matter. I am all ears.

Attached: 1260585284155.png (523x472, 41K)

looking at plan trust general they are already here

BECAUSE OF GOOGLE STORY LMAO
GOOGLE MADE THIS HAPPEN

No, this is a meme website, now actual retarded boomers are going to ruin it.

No faggot. Get on Gab. Yea Forums was might before you stormfags got here and it will be mine again.

New people can become new frens

Attached: D251F07D-EABC-4143-A77C-CAA8BA1885FB.jpg (1606x979, 413K)

this fucking warning, sounds almost as if you'd get viruses by visiting a subreddit...

this basically renders /r/the_donald useless, no normie will go past that screen.

If i could douse gasoline on you, and light it, I'd do it. Don't think for one second I like your plebit ass , you retards are actually retarded, but you think you aren't

>Aside from /pol's occasional racism/anti-Semitism
>occasional
Yea you need to gtfo nigger kike

Attached: 8175B04C-A8E5-4F6B-8FC6-A3BC0414862B.png (715x436, 307K)

Got here?

You stupid pussy. We WERE here. We became radicalized. You’re just a faggot who got left behind.

Hello you guys, how are you doing?

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK FUCK OFF

Attached: poop dick.jpg (2203x2937, 780K)

based and correct

>EVERYBODY GET DOWN REDDDIT IMMIGRANTS INCOMING
Oh fuck.

Attached: auschwitz_deesillustration.jpg (548x512, 68K)

Hi, I'm a censorship refugee and came here with only the opinions on my back. Who do I report to?

Poo is right. Google was probably behind this.

oh no not the_donald
I wanted to tune in to see a
pretty black girl in a maga hat

If this is bait then its damn good.

agreed

funnyjunk.com

>reddit spacing
>pic
>content of your post

Attached: 1513917856744.gif (474x379, 471K)

Leave our 15 year olds alone! They can't tell whats bait or not

Fuck

Attached: le_janitor_man.png (1328x669, 1.12M)

They're not bringing their best. We need to build a wall.

boomers have been polluting /pol/ since the elections

Hello fellow magapedes

Attached: 1556677678690.webm (904x720, 2.83M)

Damn, google really losing it. Why show your hand so badly that you are a monopoly?

kys lebbit

hey guys, fellow pede here from Reddit. Thanks for the warm welcome. Look forward to posting with you all.

Based Phoenician user

The Donald got banned lmfao

Yeah, keep marginalising 50% of the population! What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1558690499033.jpg (1242x1548, 281K)

>white text on bright blue background
>continue button does nothing
>no thanks button just redirects to the front page
Reddit is probably the most shittily made popular website there is.

Attached: 1516018369708.png (720x869, 158K)

Any time I click on anything it keeps asking me if I want to continue and the continue button won't even work after the first time so I can't even see it.

That's good if you want to post on Reddit follow the rules. If you break the rules you have to face the consequences.

This is the best b8 I've seen here in a long time. Well played user.

Attached: ChecksOut.png (2000x2000, 511K)

Fuck off we are full!

F.

Both to the sub and to this board.

ha. thats the boomers mindset in a nutshell. they believe pretty much whatever they heard on the TeeVee

Fellow MAGAPEDE checking in! Fuck Reddit!

fuck of fag

The "continue" button doesn't work but the "no thank you" one does. What the fuck lol

>4chinz is gonna get flooded by reeeeeditfags again.
As usual.

'dems are the real racists!'

They think they can run out the clock, and get a dem elected next year that they will own, and they are probably right.

lmao
All the MAGAnigs are here already, they post on both sites at the same time. There's no redpilling /ptg/

Attached: Iran.jpg (567x530, 116K)

There were 1600 comments in 30 minutes on the post. I think they hope to scare away some subscribers with the quarantine before the full shoah, so the backlash is weaker.

Trump will win Huge in 2020

illegal immigrants not allowed, go away

You have to go back.

Attached: 1554506263409.png (320x383, 83K)

let's be real, nobody is getting radicalized because of the 15th big tech deplatforming this year
people don't care. if this is the price we have to pay to live in a materialistic and decadent society, no one is going to do anything

soon enough this whole fucking board will be burger flags
FUCK REDDIT REFUGEES YOURE NOT WANTED

Going back to stormfront and /fascist/

Leftists hate the center to center right conservatives the most. It explains why they hate Peterson and Rubin more than anyone.

Just watch

Attached: 1561148923466.jpg (340x340, 79K)

I've talked all kinds of shit and have never been banned at Reddit. Here? Different fucking story. Make a post about a nice pizza place in a state thread where someone "doxxed" another by posting their name...two week ban. This site is one of the most censored places on the net.

Wait, what is happening today? Oh yeah, democrats election debate. But i am sure this aint election meddling right guys?

Based! I love my new friends from reddit, trying so hard to fit in already!

Attached: 1534230339337.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

>whether we need to own bump stocks.
When 2A was passed. It permitted us to own A FULLY MOTHERFUCKING ARMED BATTLESHIP YOU DUMB SONS A BITCHES.

>They got hung for supporting the Republicans and militia over the Oregon Senate standoff.

democratic governor ordered armed gunmen to round up dissenting politicians. somehow this means the political dissenters are the violent ones. O_o

today is also the first night of democratic clown world debates. CANT HAVE REPUBLICANS MAKING FUN OF THE FOOLS, CANT HAVE THAT AT ALL!

hilarious that libtards always double down. censoring support for the duly elected president of the united states from their platform win them any moderates/fence sitters, only alarm them. google, reddit, facebook, twitter, etc are digging their own graves and ironically cementing donald trumps re-election campaign, which he already had completely in the bag as is. what a bunch of dumbass commie fucks.

i doubt many/most of those reddit fags will migrate here, they will be on twitter and facebook tonight, shitting up any and all dialog about the democratic primary debates tonight. what an absolutely retarded move by the dumb commies in charge at reddit. yikes and brainlet tier.

Attached: 1561503333528.jpg (1200x677, 163K)

Look at how "smart" the guy is trying to act, yet comes off as a complete retard. That's a redditor, a real one

There are websites that are way more poorly designed that are actively trying to be more mobile friendly than PC friendly, but Reddit isn't one of them. They just suck.

Attached: 1557437963876.png (763x509, 418K)

>I'm a redditor that should have lurked more

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1561413600965.gif (342x342, 393K)

>Meanwhile, at the AgainstHateSubreddits headquarters, a celebration party begins

Attached: 1549634348452.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Note the reddit spacing

Not my fault you're a nigger.

Attached: 1475207508093.gif (400x225, 289K)

Attached: 1527103005950.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

I will gut every Anglo dog alive, frog. You can't stop me.

Attached: Wojak_de_la_Mare.jpg (412x393, 43K)

(They) are here

Depends if you prefer zognald thread over blacked threads

OPEN BORDERS FOR REDDISRAEL

Reddit niggers are already here

>Note the reddit spacing

newfag

Attached: redditspacing.png (1871x360, 42K)

Attached: 1556147473525.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

good

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (474x355, 15K)

STFU for 2 years

Attached: soup nazi 779000e332893310f5ffba354050b436ccb585fc.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

Fight back? Expose hypocrisy?

Attached: 1561570588277.jpg (1438x1995, 756K)

(You)
Are

Being
Enriched

Shareblue does 100% control the narrative on /r/politics tho. If you're ever curious what angle Shareblue is pushing, they shill in plain sight there. And if you're ever curious what Shareblue is suppressing, sort by controversial.

Attached: 1552446606978.jpg (509x523, 57K)

I for one welcome our brothers from reddit...

...On the condition that they spam this picture of pregnant Anne Frank in a Trump hat on twitter and all other subreddits until it goes viral that is :)

Attached: MAGA Anne Frank.png (785x1292, 772K)

Dude, I've been here since(Yea Forums,Yea Forums) 2006, that shit didn't show up until the first series of reddit purges . Your misinformation campaign supporting redditors isn't going to work on me

What is your stance on Israel?
Do you approve of president Trump so far?
What political ideology do you subscribe to?
Describe to me one policy America could implement today to make the country a better place.
You and all other refugees need to fill out this questionare in full and we will come your application as quickly as possible.

>projection the post

okay this is the new pasta

Attached: 1494460907166.jpg (747x747, 160K)

>Yea Forums spacing
Ieddit is using markdown
4chin doesn't
never did
and never will
nigger

Attached: 1554588652391.png (400x333, 105K)

Ahem,

fuck jews,
fuck niggers,
fuck trannies,
fuck reddit boomers

Someone create a r_Donald board on fullchin if there isn't one already.

We can send the migrants there.

lurk more

what do we do? spam gore to make them leave?

Hello

Former Reddit user here

how to Yea Forums?

thanks

BASED israelibro

>fishes.jpeg

So if trump loses will they let all back on the internet?

Bring us the head of a reddit admin and you may post here

Get back on your faggot site or find someplace else.

Trump is a part of the global cabal.
All politicians are compromised.
All celebrities are faggots who suck dick to get ahead.
Israel is playing both sides.
Jews control banking and media.
Jews hate Christians.
Christians are mostly brainwashed faggots that are pacified to the bone.
Pagans can suck my balls and lick my asshole.
Jews need to burn at the stake.
Piss be on Allah.
Jews did 9/11.
Niggers are lower than chimps.

Attached: 053E7CB3-F717-4802-9536-5026E5F7B7B0.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

Hey it's my greatest allie
MIGA

Attached: xEUwOx55wRYEWk_xYlBLQNS3O4QDcnZS4Yx0fs27CEc.png (552x768, 72K)

No. We need to build a wall.

Of course not. If Trump loses, we will all be kicked of the internet unless we start having a much better fairness score.

You forgot
Fuck jannies
Fuck leafs

They just called Dave Rubin and ben Shapiro nazis at google

"Muh Russia" "much tech giants"
Its all so tiresome.

Hello Fellow 4channelers

We're here to discuss consevartive

totally based political issues.

Q quite literally predicted this.

Batten down the hatches, lads. Shit just got real.

How is that shit any better if there is still a voting system?

Attached: bens sister.jpg (674x1199, 154K)

My fellow 4channers, if we do not accept refugees our board will not survive.

if only there were an alternative website that wouldn't have these problems with redditors

Attached: 1491189983682.png (787x896, 231K)

95% of poster since 2016 are already either MAGA ledditors or shareblue shills

MAN THE WALLS
DON'T LET ONE THROUGH
NOT ONE
ON NE PASSE PAS

Attached: StalingradGatesOfHell3.jpg (1280x528, 48K)

Definitely this. Instead this board is acting as they are school children and a girl just walked into the locker room

sounds

legit

fellow

neo-nazis

xDDD

frogs

Attached: 1532991175417.jpg (400x348, 36K)

/pol/ is left-wing

Attached: 1560483157770.png (760x950, 442K)

Then we'll effortpost irl

What a surprising coincidence....

Attached: His Masters Voice 01.jpg (800x229, 87K)

the point is not to use it, it is to get rid of the plebbitors

Remember: Jews are not your friends.
The Bolsheviks and the Zionists have been working to destroy their common enemy, and that is the white man. They will do anything to demoralize you, destroy you, and kill you.
To all of you newcomers, this has to be understood. They use their golem to fight their battles, and they kill them off in the end. Stop being libertarian and civnat cucks, it is time to go Fascist.
They will not stop until you and your lineage is either dilluted or killed off. Fight the good fight, and don't race mix.

Attached: 1561483802602m.jpg (762x1024, 103K)

What does Quarantined even mean? I just went there and posted so does it mean they can't add new members or what?

Attached: SikeNigger.jpg (800x450, 105K)

pathetic its because they are scared drumpf will win again

It's not
All those alternatives to jew owned social sites are jew owned too

stop clinging to this fucking site. let them come and wake them up. This site won't matter anymore when the world changes

We have people coming into pol or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the Reddit. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are, These aren't people. These are boomers.When reddit sends its people, they're not sending their best, They're bringing pro israel stances. They're bringing cringe posting. They're civnats. And some, I assume, are good people."

juck fannies

Attached: 1558595441874.jpg (1160x720, 164K)

I'm unironically glad those republishits got arrested, lmao.

> This thread was moved to /b

Reddit is crippling itself, they are purging all of their good subs and leaving behind only mediocre housewife shit.

I'm gonna flood this thread with pregnant Anne Frank hentai and none of you are going to stop me :)

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (1269x1687, 946K)

Attached: 1511313303200.png (1111x1320, 895K)

Attached: 71YkvB7S2ZL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 234K)

Attached: 1511313412894.png (887x1293, 748K)

I unironically don't have a problem with that

Good :)

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Attached: Anne Frank x Charles II.png (759x1213, 584K)

Attached: his's dream come true.png (1102x641, 199K)

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

Enjoy your stay redditbros :)

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

Attached: 1.gif (320x240, 1.86M)

>actively censor people for wrongthink
>they protest
>lol muh freedom of speech! y u whining?
You realize that 1984 wasn't an instruction manual, right?

Get wrecked. Stupid fucking Trump supporters.
Have any of you programmed an OS from scratch?
No?
I'm smarter than all of you fucking retards.

>none of you are going to stop me
Why would we want to?

You cant redpill autists who already think theyre redpilled

Yea Forums isn't a secret club, EVERYONE knows about Yea Forums. It's the Walmart/McDonalds of the chans.

just direct them to

Attached: pol.png (1354x870, 30K)

>implying 4chin hasn't been a leddit colony for years now

Attached: 8463024965'235.jpg (550x467, 57K)