Hey guys so I'm in love with trying to catfish guys and getting to send me stuff...

Hey guys so I'm in love with trying to catfish guys and getting to send me stuff, but a lot of the pics that I used were on my old phone and now that I have a new phone I cant get them anymore because my old phone was bricked completely.
Tl;dr I need sets of girls so I can catfish. Preferably younger girls in like their twenties, bonus points of they look anything like this and even more bonus points of there's good nudes too

Attached: IMG_20190617_105840.jpg (1128x2048, 193K)

How do you do it?
I was literally about to make a thread asking about this

Bumping bc I'm desperate

Attached: IMG_20190617_105702.jpg (1152x2048, 225K)

Not too terribly hard. Funny enough FB is the easiest way honestly especially like if you get into a closed group. There's a closed group on FB called "The Oppai Squad" and they have a thing on Wednesday called "Member's Wednesday" where you can post pics of yourselves and obviously if you're a hot girl then you're gonna get a lot of attention and messages even asking if you sell sets.

Damn I can't believe people ask for that kind of thing on FB

Thanks for the info

Oh yeah I mean like I said it's so easy on FB

What’s your kik?

I have many sets, but would like to learn more about how to do this.

You can get some on our discord server discord dot gg/qqz35Eg your welcome

Like I told other user, mostly just through FB because there is so many horny and desperate people there honestly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-124601_Kik.jpg (1080x2220, 372K)

So what do you do, make fake profiles and add random dudes? Join Facebook groups for singles?

Basically. I have a weird way of doing it where I basically have the profile like all hentai'd out bc it attracts people then add a whole bunch of people (not too much at once or you'll be checked by FB) and just join some groups and shit. Talk to some peeps, pretend to care about what they say and pretend that you're interested in their dick pics and shit. The best experience I had was with The Oppai Squad on FB. Closed group but easy AF to join and get people for.

Like just MEGA or Dropbox links will work yall

Attached: IMG_20190617_105602.jpg (1536x2048, 351K)

Bumping bc desperate

Attached: IMG_20190617_110002.jpg (1152x2048, 192K)

send your folder and I send mine

Attached: IMG_20180809_024338.png (957x957, 598K)

Do you have Kik or something?

OP so you got here first by looking for Facebook profiles of hot chicks? Do you just search for names or what do you do?

Nah it helps that I have multiple accounts so I just add most of the same people from my other accounts + their friends and I just spread like a virus lol

who is she

Help me out and I'll let you know lol

permabanned even tho I loved catfishing on it... (once made a guy cut his balls)

Odamn well is there any mega you have or anything like that so we can share stuff? Or even if you want to add me on my catfish account on FB lol