Hey bros

Hey bros.

I've been struggling with weed addiction for few years now.
I'm this kind of a moron who will keep smoking until he can't get high anymore. Then go to sleep an repeat.
I have emotional issues too. My therapist suggested me using CBD to calm down from the paranoia THC is giving me.
Anyone tried it? What are the effects? Will it make me stop craving weed or will it make it even worse (doubt it's possible in my case).

I have 150$ left and I'm about to spend 50$ on a big bag.

Attached: cbd-e-liquid-sativa-xl.jpg (900x1093, 104K)

CBD Oil
bump

bump

i dunno about cbd oil but i'm a heavy smoker as well. and you can stop by just not getting it anymore and compensate it the first week by drinking alcohol. not too long else you become addicted to that

Okay Yea Forumsro listen to me. You are only psychologically addicted to weed I smoked i spent literally 16-17 years high everyday. No breaks. Blunt after blunt, bowl after bowl. You can just quit if you want to I havent smoked in like 3 months and I was terrified at first. After the first two weeks it gets hella easier because let me tell you CBd wont do anything for your cravings. You're craving the psychoactive because that's what brings the mental numbness your looking for. Just quit. Put it down. I believe in you.

Attached: 1560043216717.jpg (734x1028, 625K)

get a vape pod with nic salts with like 50mg nic inside, play video games or do other addicting shit

I'm calling my dealer now. For some people it's just too late.

Attached: 1405002751004.jpg (250x226, 9K)

yes I know that feeling and it sucks. Alcohol cravings are far worse lmao, too bad it goes away after few days and with weed you know it will come back one day.

I smoked cannabis all day every day for more than a decade. Im now in a career transition so I just stopped. Temporarily. Not hard at all.

If you want to use CBD, buy pure CBD crystalline. Can be vaped out of a dab rig or you can blend it into your own tintures. I prefer vaping it. you an get one big hit all at once.

This. Its easier to play the victim than it is to have some discipline and be the hero.

there are no heros anymore man, everyone is equal.

but you get it right, I'm a huge victim. Literally and in every way too lol. nice read

Attached: ehhh.jpg (476x294, 26K)

Go to the gym, go for a walk, replace it with doing something else.

what if everything else is weak and lame?

Attached: 1371127858.gif (300x193, 855K)

Too much pressure bro, your giving yourself already too much pressure.

It's pretty decent, but you need to get a legit brand. There are a lot of bullshit ones out there.

how does it influence the mind?

weed addiction kek yah whose mom is posting this shit anyway

Attached: EE7B0B8C-DBE9-4C7E-9BA5-B68A4A74820F.gif (1125x763, 601K)

stop smoking and workout, walk, get yourself into a positive and clear mental state. smoking and CBD just keep you inside your own head all day. break out of your mental prison and rut.

I smoked weed for age 13 until age 45. I maintained a continually progressive professional career. I led people, met and exceeded goals and provided for my family of 6. At 45 I reached an income level and professional level that I knew would be impossible to reach if starting from scratch. The benefit was not worth the risk, so I stopped. No placebo, no whining, no drama. I stopped. Stop being a pussy. Smoke or don't. Don't pretend your "craving" needs satiated.

14 year old whos smoked twice and thinks hes a drug god

Weed isn't active. There are no physiological withdrawal symptoms from going without it the way there are with truly addictive substances like opiates, nicotine, caffeine etc.

Weed is, however, habit forming. The cravings you're having are in your head, they are not physiologically based. Therefore you need to look at behavioral approaches to unlearn the habit, not chemical strategies like CBD.

typo, addictive not active

>weed addiction
more likely boredom or emotional issues rather than actual addiction, find something fun to replace the fun of smoking with

that's the worst. I hate doing things. :/. I mean I love doing things but I hate it when someone else can see it. I would rather do nothing then.

dude im the same. get out of ur comfort zone or ull be a loser for the rest of ur life. im a loser too dont worry

Dont do this. My brother was a grower in Colorado but started drinking for the loneliness and is now in serious health problems like throwing up and shitting blood daily. He's now just getting done with rehab.. dont replace one addiction with another

Haha cheers. For me today is too late btw, I've done it. And back to comfort zone. Yeeeeeah!

Attached: IMG_1625.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

Sorry to hear that. Good thing he stopped doing it

I took CBD oil for a month and it didn't help me at all

>I've been struggling with weed addiction for few years now.
>I'm this kind of a moron who will keep smoking until he can't get high anymore. Then go to sleep an repeat.
Therapy

>weed addiction
No, you're just a piece of shit with no impulse control.

You're definitely not going to get better if you keep smoking.

Attached: ApoplecticBobSaget.gif (500x251, 526K)

I could lick some pussy for marijuana cigarette

When you will quit weed you will get another addiction, only people with addictive personallities could not quit it. My gf quited instantlly when she found out that she is pregnant. Or you just dont have good enough readon to quit.