This thread again. Ask a total failure anything

This thread again. Ask a total failure anything.

> 36 year old male
> kissless virgin
> no friends
> bad relationship with family
> minimum wage job despite university degrees
> chronic illness

Attached: loser.jpg (400x400, 14K)

bump

cmon

How do you keep pushing yourself down every day even though you’ve already hit the ground just own it go to the club tell some drunk chiks you is a virgin and have no friends snd ask them to wing man you if anything you will make friends.

JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE DRUNK

When it comes to the uni degree what is it for? Also no one gives a rats ass about your “illness” cough it up bitch

>How do you keep pushing yourself down every day even though you’ve already hit the ground just own it go to the club tell some drunk chiks you is a virgin and have no friends snd ask them to wing man you if anything you will make friends.

I used to do this - straight telling people I was a virgin in clubs - several times. Problem is: you need to be attractive to pull that off.

>When it comes to the uni degree what is it for?

I have a Bachelor, Master and PhD in molecular biology.

Even fat ugly people get laid, they just fuck each other. Why don’t you just tinder a land whale if you wanna get kissed?

And don’t worry about your family. Nobody is required to like their family, and a lot of unhealthy relationships are sustained from this expectation.

>Even fat ugly people get laid, they just fuck each other. Why don’t you just tinder a land whale if you wanna get kissed?

I'm not fat though.

the point is hes saying lower your standards you retard

Yeh ok well sounds like you weren’t telling the right girls also you dont straight up tell them your a virgin you gotta strike up convos and when it comes to the degree you really fucked up i guess your best option is to look for places that require your expertise no matter how far you are from the job and move there get a lone if you have to btw banks love to hand out loans for things like that

agreed

Also agree with this guy

Attached: D5X1P3hU0AA1WSX.jpg (1024x890, 118K)

See You started this fucking thread, so put half an effort into your response. I’m trying to help you out.

It's not that I hit on women out of my league. I usually approach average looking women.

have you tried bumble?

only tinder

Well go lower then average or go chubby mate were presuming you look like ass

I look average but have a shit personality.

bump

You need some more shit going wrong to be a loser brainlet

work on your personality then, if you don't have good looks u can still attract a fucking 10 if u got a good enough personality its really hard but it is indeed possible mate.

Y u no drugs? You're prolly too pussy to disobey the will of society.

Attached: 1550425925891.png (509x411, 17K)

>molecular bio phd
>minimum wage job

nice b8 loser at the very least you could be a technician getting paid 20 an hour

Came out of a postdoc 1.5 years ago. I am surprised how hard it is to even get TA positions in industry.