Why is he so based on "climate change"? He's actually one of the few academic who's redpilled on the topic...

Why is he so based on "climate change"? He's actually one of the few academic who's redpilled on the topic. Meanwhile most scientists are postmodern neo-Marxists.

Attached: in_front_of_painting_jordan_pe[1].jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-climatechange-temperatures/evidence-for-man-made-global-warming-hits-gold-standard-scientists-idUSKCN1QE1ZU
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htm
earther.gizmodo.com/exxon-predicted-2019-s-ominous-co2-milestone-in-1982-1834748763
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should we tell him what board this is or just let his tiny alt-right brain figure it out on its own

Who's "we", motherfucker? you got a mouse in your pocket?

Why should i care what a Professor of Psychology thinks about climate change?
His opinion on that matter is about as relevant as Bill Nyes.

how the fuck can a scientific fact be postmodern neo-marxist?
I swear youpeople call anyone you disagree with a fucking postmodernist or neo-marxist, which is ironic because you cry when you are labeled fascist or nazi.

Attached: 1561379286281.jpg (960x960, 43K)

what's a fact?

fuck off with your snakeoil selling dad surrogate you absolute fucking brainlet. Unironically jung in 2019, jesus christ

the climate is changing you fucking mongoloid

>he doesn't have a pocket-mouse
fucking loser

>the absolute state of /pol/cucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just gonna leave this here
reuters.com/article/us-climatechange-temperatures/evidence-for-man-made-global-warming-hits-gold-standard-scientists-idUSKCN1QE1ZU
and also this
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htm

it has been since the earth was formed

YOU HAVE TO STOP EATING CARBS IF YOU WANT TO DEFEAT YOUR INTERNAL NIHILISM. NETFLIX SERIES ARE BEGINNING TO HAVE THE SAME COMPLEXITIES AND STORYTELLING AS WORKS OF GREAT LITERATURE. THAT'LL BE 49.99.

>skepticalscience.com

Attached: 1555325138947.png (735x960, 605K)

>be wrong
>call yourself based
why do conservatives hate science?

Yes but jbp criticises the way in which people use this fact to create this worldview wherein nature=good human=bad, and where we have to collectively guilt trip ourselves into extinction

earther.gizmodo.com/exxon-predicted-2019-s-ominous-co2-milestone-in-1982-1834748763

Every anti climate theread and every anti-vaccin one are strated by paid unironic russian shills to divide and weaken the west. This is one is even more obvious than usual.
They dont belive in the propaganda they spam.
Dont reply.

>scientific fact
It's not.
Fact: Climate change is real.
Debated: Climate change is bad.
Debated: Humans are the main cause.
Debated: Humans can stop it.

You also don't have to be a nazi/facist/stormfag to dislike neo-marxists.

dilate

those postmodern neo-Marxists, am I right? there are so many of them that I can't name a single one. Hey Peterson, lets drink to that.

Attached: cider.jpg (735x1000, 69K)

Or are you just happy to see me?

how the fuck are we guilt-tripping into extinction? what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Nobody but the biggest moron is denying that, the argument is about the cause and impact.

Attached: clip_image0061.jpg (530x318, 39K)

Why do you trust him instead of other scientists?

*takes sip* Gurhrlelleheh *cough* *cough* uuuugh *gurgle* [kermit voice] "whats happening to me!? [Voice starts to crack, on the verge of tears] "bloody marxists, dont you have any regard for human life?"HUIAHEHRNF *dissolves into a puddle on the floor*

other scientists salary and job our funded from research based entirely on climate change.

>postmodern neo-Marxists
lol
you need help

>postmodern neo-Marxists.
What does this mean?

>current year
>Not having a pocket mouse

Fucking loser. Just kill yourself.

Attached: faces-pet-the-retard.png (667x670, 386K)

This is your brain on Trump.

Not even once.

Attached: reaction-are-you-retarded.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

Why should I care about a shrink's opinion on climate change?