Hey Yea Forums. I’m curious on how this will go. Should I just end it...

Hey Yea Forums. I’m curious on how this will go. Should I just end it? I’ve delt with depressive episodes all of my life. I’ve done my best with my resources to get help and to make myself happy. I am in a budding relationship, I have an alright job and my own place. But I’ve found myself again after a week of not getting any sleep and thinking about it again. Just letting go and not trying. I feel like no matter how hard I try I’ll have to deal with this my whole life. No matter how “good” things get I’ll still deal with this. I’m not necessarily asking for attention here. What I’m asking is more of a moral thing.

If I honestly after doing my best to make myself happy, and I still feel like after the better part of a decade can’t seem to find happiness for more then a few hours at a time. Is it a dick move to just end it?

Attached: E48F1A30-C9DC-4A59-87FB-6F3E55613AB9.png (655x509, 21K)

dont do it user.your mum will be sad

My mom was an abusive alchoholic and drug attic that I don’t care for. If anything It is a plus if she feels bad. Sorry if that’s edgy but honestly that’s how it is. My dad was a major negligent person at that too. The only family member I could see feeling bad for making sad would be my brother. But that’s onky because he’s like tried helping me out (helped me get my first job and find a house.)

>has gf
>still depressed

My point exactly, I feel like nothings going to help. I feel like I’m just going to drag her down with me.

That’s why I’m asking would it be immoral?

I get group stalked for now 3 years in a row, its disgusting, but i never thought about suicide, because guess what im not a pussy and its also a silly reason to do so, you also have things that i dont have so, and it would be definetely a dick move to end it all.

And i get it you dont know how im doing and I dont know how you are doing, but there must be a reason for all of that, try checking out a psychiatrist maybe he knows whats the knot in your brain

Attached: suicidal.png (1350x561, 19K)

I’m seeing a therapist right now, and honestly it just does not seem to be helping. If you want information I’ll give it. But I guess you are right in a way. I was stalked by a group a while back but they ended up leaving me alone after the main dude lost interest (that’s what I think happened I don’t know really.)

Does my base reason of knowing that I will have to deal with this my entire life so might as well get it over with really seem silly?

Fuck........ that actually makes... a lot of sense... if I really hated where I was I guess I would just get up and leave. Not by killing myself but by physically just like. Punching a cop if I wanted to or something.

You wont dealing it your whole life, if you think it will then it will, stop beeing depressive, i mean its hard to do so but there are multiple ways, maybe go /fit/
or do some philosophie and my biggest tip would be to stop thinking, over thinking isnt good

See thats the right way, now follow it

Mate make it one hell of a ride alright? speed, weed, heroin, cocaine, mushrooms, pine-o-clean, petrol, battery acid, acid, salvia, methamphetamines, multiple brands of herbs and spices, lettuce, tomato, vodka sauce, bam-and-the-dirt-is-gone, Ajax spray and wipe, chicken and cheese all wrapped in a tortilla and maybe lightly toast it sumin

Attached: 47C4C889-98BA-4DC9-8E2C-9617F76DD000.jpg (194x259, 7K)

I’ll be honest, I think a lot of this might be simple if I pulled my head out of my own ass every once in a while. I stoped smoking weed because of some medical issues. I used it to sleep and keep myself calm. Maybe if I realized I am an actual retard every once in a while I would be happier

I promise if I ever kill myself it will be this exact recipe

Everything will be ok fren don't kill yourself

god this was written by a retard whose never been depressed

I’ve decided that I’m not allowed to kill myself until I go to the gathering of the Juggalos.

Nah should just kill yourself mate save us all some time

You have cousins I’m sure who would care friends etc I know I barely talk to my cousin after his mom died but if he ever needed me I would be there in heartbeat we all face our demons and the one thing that facing your demons does is make you stronger for doing it just you confronting how you feel is a positive that you want to live and you want to do better it just takes time my brother everything takes time

You wont find the answers you are looking for here user

Man just do things that are out of your comfort. Be spontaneous, go camping or hiking with loved one. Get away from internet take time to realize what you have and how precious that is. Not everyone has a good job amd a person who loves them. Once you understand how lucky you are, you will love what you have.

Pursue a career you enjoy. Study in a community college. Work out. Good speed, user. You're my brother, and it pains me to see you like this. I hope things turn out okay for you.