Good Morning

Good Morning

Attached: mws.jpg (640x853, 120K)

I would beg her to sit on my face.

Attached: Maisie001.jpg (640x639, 84K)

What a delicious loli she once was. Time is a ravager.

Attached: PsK3ra6.jpg (600x694, 229K)

I think she's cute

Attached: maisie.jpg (1140x700, 318K)

She is cute, but she used to be irresistible.

Anyone who says that they wouldn't put their tongue in this crotch is a faggot or a liar.

Attached: Maisie002.jpg (1200x900, 441K)

Wtf happened to Billie ellish

Fuck you, you nigger loving faggot.

>Britain in one pic

there is something wrong with her face

Let's see a picture of a beautiful woman from your home country of Uganda then.

she's so beautiful

Attached: 1506640872764.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

She is such a fucking goblin. Mate I get better pussy than her look at her fucking balloon face you cunt

love this sexy girl

Attached: 5_fql8t.jpg (617x600, 204K)

Ok there champ. I bet 99% of the girls posted on this site also went to your school, didn't they?

She looks like she was dropped to her head as a baby once to often.

You look like a faggot bitch who was raped in the ass every day for 15 years you nigger faggot bitch.

I hate summer.

you've never really seen a pretty girl, have you?

Yeah you do, since you get called out on being a summerfag with every post you make, you faggot nigger bitch.

sup fag

Attached: hogwarts.jpg (971x554, 186K)

Attached: Drink Til I'm Pretty.jpg (634x952, 91K)

I've seen your mom, so yeah, I want my face between Masie's legs

funny thing is that she tried to spread that she had hot makeout sessions with that butterface redhead like it's sensational. the thing is, we're over it. we don't think it's THAT hot for chicks to be lesbos. in fact, we're so bored with it, there's a story TODAY in liberal media about how the new young people are less tolerant of gays. it doesn't make sense, because virtue signalling is still popular but they are sick of the fucking LGBT shit. now... if this british garbage were australian, it wouldn't be sensational at all to be lesbian; all their bitches are. for the stuck up stupid british people though, these two smelly bitches kissing is supposed to be "hot". pathetic. of course, their fans are repressed virgins who are so lame they think these rotten things are hot.

Every time I see her face with the dyed hair I fucking laugh. It's so bad. She's cute when her hair isn't a bright color. Otherwise she just looks stupid.

damn

Attached: minneapolis fashion.png (652x660, 654K)

Nope. I can tell that she has very poor vaginal hygiene.

you cant possibly know without actually seeing it, or hearing her or someone else describe it

Attached: KOLN fashion.jpg (2480x1652, 1018K)

Soy boy thread?

what does that even mean?

Good morning

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 30 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 118K)