Row row row fight the power

row row row fight the power

Attached: 1561498739226.png (1954x1138, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB2f6YDCkC8
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/
archive.is/WVZvT
youtube.com/watch?v=0nH0_MhU_sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post link to article faggot

Attached: nou.jpg (640x454, 31K)

faggot

Fake and gay though I wish it wasn't.

what leak?

I don't believe but I WANT to.

huh?

You been living under a rock? Google's gone full 1984 Big Brother and now it's proven.

Google memo directly stating that Google is working to not get Trump elected

youtube.com/watch?v=VB2f6YDCkC8

see

no dummy, I mean about it being moot.

this is a leak? I thought it was common knowledge

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/
archive.is/WVZvT

>TLDR:
Google specifically designs all search algorithms and google/yt recommendations to be biased and hide right-leaning results, blackhole right-wing (or so-called right-wing) thinkers completely, and also paint incorrect images of reality (e.g. searching for "ceos" showing a disproportionate number of female ceos even though they're 99% male, or searching for artists/inventors/etc showing predominantly black people instead of accurately depicting reality, etc)

>m00t
It's moot for all the retards who keep insisting on the zeroes, but in any case that's a nice ancient picture of him, too. And Yea Forums file name.

Head to Google Images, type "white family" and/or "pregnant white woman" and look at the list of results.
>post your face when

Attached: INCONTHIEVABLE!.jpg (950x534, 54K)

The proof is the leak, though it's what we all know but before could not prove.

>Yea Forums file name
You can't be this new.

Attached: 1551154953981.png (442x233, 4K)

>Google specifically designs all search algorithms and google/yt recommendations to be biased and hide right-leaning results, blackhole right-wing (or so-called right-wing) thinkers complete
Huh, at least something good came out of Google.

if you try posting "moot" and not "m00t" in the subject line on boards that have subject fields, the system will reject it

use rnoot if you need to circumvent that bug for any reason, nobody every notices the difference,

It was all a part of his master plan.

bait

imagine actually believing that's a good thing

Attached: bump.jpg (650x365, 70K)

I thought the right was all about allowing corporations to do whatever the fuck they want, and corporations being basically equivalent to people?

Now you're all but hurt when come to find out said corporations are doing what the fuck they want and trying to get anybody but your orange fucktard elected?

Boo fucking hoo.

Attached: 12999999999999.jpg (240x106, 18K)

Imagine being this far right

So what you're saying is you love to suck corporate dick when they give you a reach around?

gamers rise up!

>I thought the right was all about allowing corporations to do whatever the fuck they want
You're either a retard if you believe this or are intentionally trying to misconstrue today's conservatives.
Bush-era neocons get the rope, just like you leftistst retards.

Veritas are known liars. Linking the same source from four different articles doesn't strengthen your argument retard.
Please do some research outside of your narrative, and apply some common sense.

Wrong

This kids, is a shill. Literal video evidence from a google executive doesn't count somehow because reasons.

Why would you insist on misspelling powah?

i think you missed some "recent" news

this is our mendax

How is this literal video evidence from an employee in anyway? This could be me for all you know lol

the fact they are censoring it should be telling, unless you are willfully ignoring that

>Veritas

Disregarded

It is of Jen Genai, the Head of Responsible Innovation at Google. She says some very spicy things. As well as that there is an anonymous google insider (anonymous to prevent him from being James Damore'd) outlining leaked internal documents about how google is attempting to program society at large through manipulated search results using their own definition of "fairness" that smacks very much of Orwell.

Alot of this comes from Pinterest. Looks like mistagged photos, either on purpose or accidentally

>Disregarded
So the actual video evidence of a top google employee saying they are doing everything they can to stop Trump from being re elected in 2020 should be disregarded?
Or what about the leaked email stating that they need to ban certain people because they are republicans?
I guess you're ok with it, until it starts happening to you though.

Attached: moot romney.jpg (469x600, 178K)

Even if they were mistagged on purpose wouldn't you think the hundreds of millions of properly tagged photos would show up first?
Search pregnant white woman and the top 24 results has 9 pictures of white women with black men and only one picture with a white man.
More than 1/3 with black men and 1/24 with white men.
In the video they even describe that thats what they want to do with the algorithm.

Attached: bumpbumpbump.jpg (2000x1347, 322K)

fake and gay

imagine tho

Old friend leaked

Attached: fe44563833394c99949539214bf4ba03.png (432x768, 365K)

>entire right hand side is pro-Trump propaganda
Seems legit

this is so meta

I think we all know he doesn't have it in him anymore.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

>it was all part of the plan
too good to be true

Attached: D4BvynTWAAAizA2.jpg (622x503, 33K)

I don't think many of us here looked up to the kid to begin with

>I don't think many of us here looked up to the kid to begin with

>looked up the kid

fucking newfag or bait?

did you just say "a hero" ?

Who?

Oldfag

garbage sources, garbage thread

Genetic fallacy. Attacking the source rather than the contents, which you won't touch because you do not have a leg to stand on.

>garbage sources

>gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

>.gov

Join this discord
qcyvMs

youtube.com/watch?v=0nH0_MhU_sk

>3 hours long
Got any times for highlights?

I googled it and couldn’t find anything about it.

kek

hehe

Skynet is upon us, said so 10 years ago

Corporations have a right to their opinions and can can choose how they run their business. If you dont like that then dont use their stuff.

Wth happened to conservatives and the Right? Corprate freedom and an ability to choose how you run your shit used to be a core belief. You guys dont know what to believe in anymore.

We tried that. Then they still shut it down by denying us the use of banking facilities and the like. In the end, the logical conclusion of your argument is "build your own country". Despite the fact that we did in the first place, that being America, Britain, and so on, we're still not allowed because that's racist.

This. Butthurt all around