Do you believe in aliens Yea Forums? Why?

Do you believe in aliens Yea Forums? Why?

Attached: proof.png (585x441, 405K)

Yes. I used to have a orange lady reptilian visit me. She would talk to me and teach me things.

Attached: Lord.jpg (204x256, 38K)

What did she teach you? Yoga?

Because space is so vast, it's inevitable that something else is alive out there besides just us.

Yes, one does my yard every Wednesday, and his wife cleans my house every thursday

Yes, because you'd have to be retarded not to believe in aliens.

The universe is massive. Most likely infinite. Do you seriously think this tiny pebble floating through space is the only rock that supports lifeforms?

Aliens may not be in our solar system, or even galaxy, but they're 100% out there somewhere.

One time I asked her what the mind of a certain alien was like so she did some mind altering magic to me and I was comepletely different.

Sounds epik.

Sounds legit.

It'd be an awful waste of space if there weren't any.

Yeap, why we shouldn't?

Attached: 1559110008035.jpg (586x616, 20K)

Never said you shouldn't, just wondered if you did.

I would be surprised if we were alone in universe

That mind altering magic was called LSD, a drug.

I don’t know if I could say that I “believe” in them but I guess I wouldn’t be that surprised if some appeared one day.

Wouldnt that depend on how far man spreads through the universe? Just because were still on Earth doesnt mean we wont go farther, we spread across the earth, soon the galaxy, we are just one step in that achievement.

I dont even know if I believe in space anymore

you don't understand the distances. we will never even leave the solar system.

Because they cross our fucking border by the 1000s every day. KILL THEM

yep

Attached: trump area 51.jpg (1362x1440, 465K)

Alcubierre's concept looks quite promising.

didn't they reduce that to needing a realistic amount of energy. it seems quite likely we could build it soon

Maybe in 200 years

Of course you dumb faggit

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_095045.jpg (1038x1558, 213K)

Yes I do believe in Aliens. Why? Because the Universe is, for a lack of a better word, expansive. There are countless stars, countless plants, countless galaxies. Its unfathomable to assume that we on this tiny planet are some freak of nature improbability.

Do I believe Aliens have made their way to this planet? Yes. Why? Because of everything that's happened over the past 70 years since Roswell. When you step back and look at UFOlogy as a whole, you get a really good picture of the situation and it starts to make sense and become obvious. Yes, there are wackos and liars out there, but, thats to be expected. It really isn't fair to dismiss the whole thing because of a group of idiots looking for attention and book deals.

The question is why not believe?

Attached: jhsg.jpg (700x595, 157K)

Because theres zero evidence or proof, thats why.

You: Hey Einstien, whats this General Relativity bullshit? Show me evidence and proof.

Einstien: I cant

You: Oh isn't that convenient, you cant even show me proof. You're full of shit!

Some day user. Hopefully soon.

Kek

Attached: 1559916069293s.jpg (125x98, 2K)

...and they can get all the way here and never thought of clothing.

i don't think you understand "infinite". numbers like 0, 1, 2... are "countably infinite". numbers like 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 are "uncountably infinite". these are terms used in math to define numbers that are either possible to count but are never expected to end, or numbers that impossible to count and never expected to end. the universe being considered "infinite" just means it's never expected to be fully observed. it doesn't mean it doesn't really have an end. that's not logical because things are at least singular and solid, to some degree, within the universe.

to say "it never ends" is stupid. it's more like "no one will ever know where it ends". does that feel like sound science? it's the opposite.

Yes, I do.
Likely intelligent ones.
I don’t believe however, that we’ve been visited in the flesh

The expanse of space is like trying to measure the area of a circle. Because of pi, the area of a circle is not absolutely definable. However, the area of a square is definable. And at the same time, it is true that you can fit the area of a circle inside the area of a square.

No. Fake and gay

it's real btw.. but beleive what u want

Attached: trump meets aliens.jpg (736x736, 89K)

my general!

Attached: mon general.jpg (600x425, 27K)

I believe in alien life forms but any human depiction of aliens, UFOs, visited ancient civilizations, is as false and fabricated as any purported cover-ups or conspiracies.

I believe that there's life out in the universe but i don't believe in UFO's and alien abductions

i have this same belief

Attached: pinochet economics.jpg (552x496, 18K)

So you don't believe any of the people that worked in the military and aviation sector?

I don't believe anyone who says they witnessed alien evidence firsthand. I believe that there are plenty of ex military individuals who convince themselves of this due to various factors of being lied to / withheld information at work.

Soo you just dont want to believe even if you went on to a fucking Maury show with an alien and had Maury come out with a fucking manila envelope with DNA results saying that it IS an alien.

So cute!!!!

Her vagina has teeth.

Attached: 0e3f022c9121012dbf4020fdd02a9c55.jpg (465x698, 52K)

>Because space is so vast, it's inevitable that something else is alive out there besides just us
Not inevitable. Just highly probable.

seems fair

Attached: clapitty.gif (364x363, 253K)