I’m a pedophile. Ask me anything you want

I’m a pedophile. Ask me anything you want.

Kik: thatnewguyfromtheb

Attached: 29C02B10-0DB4-4453-96DC-C85939892412.jpg (360x333, 26K)

Do you feel you were born this way or you have a mental illness?

If there was a way for judgement free and no penalty treatment would you do it?

Draw a line that is tangent to the curve y = 2x^4 - 3x^3 + 4 at x = 2.

Is this the FBI?
(don't answer if yes)

Nah. Fuck the FBI

I do not believe that this is a mental illness, I believe I WAS born this way though.

As for the second question, I could really only say in that scenario. Honestly the big thing stopping me isn’t the legality, but the fact that I could fuck up someone for life, but if it were judgement free then I doubt I would worry about that

I fucking hate geometry and graphs and shit. I pushed all of that out of my head after I left highschool

What makes you feel you were born this way?

Well good news! You wouldn't be able to solve this problem even if you paid attention in high school! It's a calculus problem.

I heard Hansen likes black dicks in both holes.

>Ask me anything you want.
Why don't you have a seat over there?

Does tight make right?

exclusive or non exclusive

Well, there wasn’t any kind of trauma or anything that led to this. It just sort of happened, and I never grew out of being attracted to young girls.

Non exclusive

I just saw graph and tangent and my mind blocked it out.

boring

Post the goods faggot

Thanks

Well, you might be disinterested to know that in this case tangent means touching a line touching a curve only at 1 point. It's a way of knowing the slope of a curve at a particular point with certainty using only the original formula for the curve, an x value you're curious about, and a few rules that are honestly easier that trigonometry, as long as the curve isn't too crazy. Anything polynomial is a cake walk.

Sometimes trauma (I assume you mean emotional) doesn't have to happen for mental illness to set in. Tumors, poor nutrition, infections, and other weird things can cause mental illnesses.

The brain is crazy complex and like complex things, weird things can screw it up. Things you wouldn't even think of.

i cant relate if you arent the same.

Well, I haven’t had a tumor or anything, so I’m pretty good. I mean, I have ADHD but that’s about it

Well, I’m nonexclusive, but I prefer younger