NJ male 19 here...

NJ male 19 here. Only friend just said he’s not ever hanging with me again due to my extreme alcoholism and everyone else hating me and thinking he’s stupid for hanging with me. Friends for me come and go but the dry spells in between always suck. I can’t do anything right and am living at home off my 80k in lawsuit money. If anyone would like to exploit me, befriend me, try and collaborate with me in my endeavors let me know. As it stands right now I either become a millionaire or kill myself. I’m actually too fucked up to do anything but I need someone I need atleast one person to help me out because I hate being lonely. Please what do you want?

Attached: 7D04B1C4-2020-4778-8AE4-C68BB4CEB44E.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

If we get to know each other a little bit we can take a trip to Thailand philipeans costarica anywhere good really.

Go fuck yourself in the ass with a wrench, racist loser.

hang tight man, you can always do better

How is that picture racist you fucking chink wanna be ?

Nah idk if I look at my past I’ve been straight downhill in everything for the past few years. It’s getting bad really bad I’m gonna end up dead. Yes I’ll upload the stream when it happens. But I can’t take this anymore Fucking i can already see the month 3 months 4 months maybe ahead of me with no one. Why can’t I do anything right fuck. I have almost no alcohol left I have nothing

Read the bell curve.

Only a racist moron would even ask that question.

I really don’t care what you want from me. Do you wanna see me die I’ll pay you for the fun and give you all my money.

Yes massa. I reads the book like you tells me to. ‘Specially if its gone support your racist views, massa.

Haha yea fuck off back to Twitter or something you absolute faggot. Jesus Christ fuck you. You have a problem with pictures on the internet? Call me a racist? Why don’t you go build some Ebola clinics in Africa and get raided and raped to death you fucking white male.

That’s a good boy. Now get over here and lick my taint before I do the unspeakable.

lol see ya when you get back from Triggerville.

Seriously I’m not joking I have nothing to live for you can get all my money if you just pretend to be my friend for a few months and show me a good time. I fantasize about blowing my brains out very often I think it’s about time.

This is lame and you’re a racist loser.

I do love the black women nice tits and big fat ass.

Would a racist put his face up a black girls ass?

Come on you fucks no ones taking the offer I just have this one fuck crying about my picture I chose ok can never be too safe no awadays with the fbi man on here. Still

Attached: F62C821B-24FF-4C51-8FF6-3ACF68753AD3.jpg (600x717, 47K)

You absolute fucks fuck you.

Depends. Wanna get fucked in the ass?

You can desecrate my dead body. Honestly if you have some meth I bet we can have all kinds of fun.

Attached: 49d6529e29f8587830826bdfb60c8071.jpg (564x582, 40K)

Ehhh was never into necro. Good luck though.

only a racist accuses someone of being a racist. racist asshole

What ? Fuck you. What am I gonna do ? I’m gonna end up dead with all this unspent money because I can’t do anything I’m such a mentally ill fuck. I need my brains blown out right now I can’t keep doing this.

Since when was this the place to call be racist anyway. Everyone is racist and it’s just these virtue signaling cucks who say anything about it. Btw I will hang with based black dudes. I found Indians and Asians to be the easiest to get along with.

“You got yourself some of that there Costco peepee money”

The real question is if you’ve ever eaten a corn chip fresh off the line?

Attached: 889C7A03-32FF-4F47-9D8B-5A167CC5D55D.jpg (130x131, 7K)

Ha. I haven’t yet but I would like to very much. I’d like to do lots of things. I can’t do it alone.

Where can I meet a real degenerate fuck preferably female irl

Can I hold $5k?

Idk depends. Will you come to Thailand with me?

Will you help me get an hero?

I m not in your country I'm sure, but I'll talk drunken shit with you when I'm bored or drinking no worries.
How we supposed to contact you though?
I'll check the archive later, and if you leave a contact I'll get in touch.
You'll know it's me because I'll send a different pic of these

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-122029_Gallery.jpg (1439x1080, 1018K)

you got 80k and you can't find a friend? something wrong there.