Bigfoot thread. What does Yea Forums think of bigfoot?

bigfoot thread. What does Yea Forums think of bigfoot?
>does bigfoot exist?
>is bigfoot dangerous?
I would've posted this on /x/ but those guys can be boring. I wanted to ask the hard questions, and Yea Forums doesn't fuck around:
>do bigfootfags fantasize about having sex with bigfoot?
>would you have sex with bigfoot?

Attached: 12234975473.jpg (1065x700, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
youtube.com/watch?v=VH7WFIFu0yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bigfoot is not real, there is not a single bit of real evidence that they are real, nothing that can't be faked, like skeletons, or DNA

but I don't think the skeleton would look that much different than a human? isn't there a camp that says they are basically humans?

Tons of hot males/females and memes in this discord?
discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
GO GO GO

-te

honestly there is so much land out in the pacific northwest and into canada yukon that I dont doubt something existed until recent history and i guess possibly could still exist

Attached: 1560881736462.gif (225x225, 46K)

Fuck off

Attached: 437DB990-0B69-4671-A650-69954F4A84AF.jpg (500x317, 35K)

It’s just Sam Lasco

1976 Southbury CT
9pm full moon so lots of light I'm 15 yrs old in my friends mustang here are 8 of us jammed in
driving through state prk towards boat launch
see something in middle of road some one says its a bearblack and furry caught in headlights it had a garbage pale from state park in the road digging through it in satnds up I say no its a gorilla must of escaped from the zoo
driver his the brakes thing takes three big
steps and its gone into the woods
we all were freaked out
ether it was a great costume or it was one of these things
will never forget it
whenever I see friends at a reunion it always comes up

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something to it to be honest

Bigfoot is a real creature

cool story user, what park?

Attached: 1560531517484.png (548x421, 171K)

Mormon urban legend says that he's Cain from the Bible.

Same shit happened to me

Attached: D940893C-EC39-4B81-B6C9-AC182D6AD648.jpg (625x488, 53K)

Sasquatch is real. Live in rural bc canada lots of people have seen it, lots of hunters. First nations people here have had encounters with Sasquatch for thousand years. I shot a bear once, boned all the meat out and packed it out as i was by myself. I came back to retrieve the skull week later and the entire carcass was gone, not a bone or a tuft of hair. Not how any wolf cougar or other bear would feed on a carcass, something grabbed it and walked away with it.

That’s a gorilla in that picture.

Southbury state park on Lake Zoar
off I84
d
me and one other friend drove are bikes back the next day (an hour from where we lived,newtown on the other side of the lake)
found foot prints in the dirt off the road
there was no seam in them from plastic or anything
the next day new reported a woman called the police about a siting outside her house
all our freinds just goofed on us
but when the headkights hit its eyes they gave back that spooky red glow
so like I said if it wasnt one of them it was some crazy person in a really good costume
but remember it was 1976 not the same level of costumes as today

you mispelled 'nigger'

back in 1976 there was rural lands that stretched right up to Canada

where exactly?

You think he got a big dicc

>big feet
>native American

its obviously gigantic

bigfoot sightings are just stupid people seeing bears.

Kik?

lol

kinda like bear,dear,and raccon bones piles are everywhere

Yea Forumsigfoot

Attached: 1560503945222.jpg (500x377, 11K)

> learn2 greentext, fags

bigfoot is real i sucked his giant beautiful ape toes behind a dennys last week

I dont think there is a camp saying that but that is a cool idea, it just some hairy ass guy fucking around in the woods

basically a successful anprim if you think about it

I think its an alien, dont know why this isnt a popular opinion

Saw Bigfoot when I was 14

if alien what is purpose of being on earth?
>earth sucks
>isn't worth studying because it sucks

out of all the other planets i have every heard of Earth is the best, imagine going to a new planet and being able to listen to all of their dope fucking music, that would be reason enough to explore the stars

I suppose. bonus, you can steal shit too

Probably just bottle smasher wandering in the woods

Big foot is reals and he fucked my wife
youtube.com/watch?v=VH7WFIFu0yA

Attached: (m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=feVem-RJc4jJQCrL)11.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Well, about three months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 82 million dollars from bigfoot who molested me as a kid.
After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit, it's official. I am the richest motherfucker on Yea Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time, but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now

Attached: bigfoot.png (500x610, 80K)

go away

Attached: 157306063217258.png (858x725, 316K)

Hey faggot, if you wanna be a retard, go be one at /x/
/sage

Elon musk is richer.

>bigfoot thread. What does Yea Forums think of bigfoot?
Bogeyman stories for campers.

>>does bigfoot exist?
Not likely.

>>is bigfoot dangerous?
Obviously not, as if it exists, it takes every effort to avoid contact.

>>would you have sex with bigfoot?
There's my Yea Forumstard.

That's the fakest looking monkey suit ever

This guy

funny.

for the record I would

but at the expense of being a fag tho

I don't OP because he doesn't exist. I mean how could a creature like that hide ourselves in today's ever more connected world? Bigfoot fags are so silly and so noisy you can hear them coming a mile away.

what if its an alien though?

stand to point, the people currently tackling this issue aren't nearly smart enough to find anything

We're not alien nigger. We were here long before you.

Its not tough to find a dead body

that after decomposing looks just like a human, if it wasn't buried, which I've heard they do

>which I've heard they do
can't even see one alive, and now you're believing folks have come up with cultural/social behavior observations? Good grief.

My office mate was someone whose job it was to be our organization's expert on wildlife in WA. He got calls with observations that made him ask out loud, "why would someone make something like this up? What could they have seen if not this?" He even went on one of those catch bigfoot TV shows for a couple of episodes after he retired, and used the very professional equipment he used to track other wildlife. Nothing. He gets it now.

interesting. what kinda of calls did he get and what show was he on?

Dunno the name of the show, but it was on Animal Planet or similar.
Calls from the public. The one that got him asking me (like I'd know) was a young guy who was out on a picnic in the woods with his wife, and they think they saw a large humanoid-like creature with a youngster on its shoulders, walking swiftly through the woods. But this was in Snohomish County, not a place one finds these things. The caller was asking what else it could possibly be - he wasn't claiming it was bigfoot.

cool

>15yrs old

Maybe you guys shouldn't have done shrooms that night perhaps?