Can you guys just fucking stop with the video game memes. It's stupid and annoying

Can you guys just fucking stop with the video game memes. It's stupid and annoying.

Attached: 1517357758626.png (631x536, 26K)

literaly wtf r u talking about

i didn't know this offended you, gee sorry shiro

Attached: arcade.png (840x1175, 1.2M)

dubs confirm, the fuck you on about m9? the pokemon meme?

he's talking about mario's a _______

4 replies 2 images 1 page

first you stop with the anime memes!! LOL!!!!

this one?

Attached: jon plays bloodborne.png (1201x355, 360K)

Nobody takes me seriously anymore, every time I try to start a conversation people just reply with hurr le minecraft XD. At first it was funny but now it's just a forced meme.

Attached: 1357766564508.png (800x800, 51K)

?

Attached: meta-slime.png (170x147, 28K)

Mino's Shirecraft

Honestly can you blame them? You have (no offense) literally never done anything interesting or contributed to the board in any noteworthy way.

Attached: never.png (506x388, 47K)

Bro just like dont be yourself lole

it's because if we stop saying "shiro's minecraft" the terrorists win

Attached: 1564691236625.gif (560x545, 66K)

do not forgive people. annihilate them for maximum satisfaction.

Attached: bavi bird 2.jpg (480x299, 26K)

He paved the way for the security guards of this board and made the very best edit of bury pink I have seen in my life.

sorry but this. at first it was just here and there, like whatever. then saeed had to go and police everyone so now if we stop saying it, he'll think he's won

holy shit lmao cant believe this happened what a trash thred cant even get gud numbers

that was my fault. please dont hate me.

Attached: 1559773190250.jpg (233x271, 9K)

Alright, Shiro. I'll make a deal; you go back to posting pictures of your sister's legs and maybe, MAYBE. i'll consider getting the boys to stop saying shiros minecraft.

and then u dint check this dubs
ur fuggin up so much XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not true I made that really cool meme a few months ago that took this board by storm. Everybody loved it.

isn't he still policing you if he's forcing you to say it
i was just joking i don't actually give a shit

ids nod harde tto b nice

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第13話「むつみの引退宣言!」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 152K)

Is that all it'll take??? Here have her honkers.

Attached: if you read this i love you.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

shiros minecraft? yes that is a good one

why is her mirror so dirty lol like just get a wet wipe..

Look at me I am shiro now

Hubba hubba what is her ethnicity exactly?

can you imagine how weird it'd be if this actually was your sister like why would you have a picture of her naked haha...

girls are nasty

Here I just made this brand new meme just to prove you wrong. I call it; bury huggy bunny.

Attached: bury huggy bunny.gif (450x533, 56K)

was and still is one of the worst bury edits

this is really old but it's good well done shiro

FUCK YOU!!! I HATE EVERYONE HERE!!!;

GOD DAMNIT THIS IS SO CUTE

umm pls dond swer eat a bear!

Attached: the cancer girl.jpg (1024x695, 77K)

the only way for shiro to stop the minecraft meme is to visit saeed's house in san diego and cake him in the face while filming

ok..this is epic

I'm going to kill him. I'm getting close

Attached: 1519662962123.jpg (1200x1700, 313K)

(dubs! wooh!)
(dubs! wooh!)
dond fforget dat dis is nice board
were here tto hlelp eachudder grow ann loleso hab fun ann nod b r*de bcuz r*de is a druge dat maeks u bury depressys... b nice insted! dond nno wut id memes tto b nice? try watchy doremi! id hlelp'd me ann i thing id mite hlelp u

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 07 - O-kaeri! Hana-chan [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][0F9217CF].mp4_snapshot_07 (960x720, 338K)

hurr le minecraft XD

caking him in the face and seeing his outburst on [s4s] would be way funnier don't you think?

I think it would be really funny if he was fucking DEAD lol

That wouldn't be funny that would just be relieving

pls watch doremi
life doesnd hab tto b pushy peoplel awaye eberydaye

Attached: Guide but with no swers.jpg (928x2967, 1.09M)

umm....mr...mr shiro on behalf of everyone...well i cant really um...you know...i cant really speak for everyone but i think that...well i think that this is what everyone is thinking...deep...deep...deep down but theyre just...um well i guess they think its funny but..but well its realyl...but well its really not...umm but what i mean to say is that on behalf of everyone.i wanna say on behalf of everyone that....umm...mr shiro im sorry!! minecraft was funny but....but well i didnt know you felt this way...if....if i...well i mean...everyone....ummmm.....i think its just ...you know!! hahah...im sorry...i dont wanna sound rude or anything but im just...im just saying its like that...um...i think if its..i think its just a human thing...to do that....to act like that i mean...i mean how we say that but we dont mean it....umm...im sorr.y if im not making sense...i hope you understand....sorry.....also i like the bury huge bune a lot!!

Attached: UwU.png (639x699, 51K)

shut the le fugg up lole!!!

um ok lole

dond bully her pls!
i thing dis wuz a rly wonderflel think ffor u tto say fren thamku ffor sayign id!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第32話「いい子だって悩んでる」(DVD 640x480 (640x480, 153K)

can he be fixed docter?
:(

That blondie looks dumb!

she is nnod d*m she is hi energy ann fun ann i love her!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第32話「いい子だって悩んでる」(DVD 640x480 (640x480, 104K)

speak english you fuken mongoliod

wow rude dude, he's just trying to be nice

i wouldnt know i cant understand retard speak

you know what, shiro? fuck you. g*d forgive me for swearing but i just couldn't hold it in anymore. shiro, you are an absolute jerk! you don't even deserve to have people treat you with the respect you want since you can't even treat others with some

nice dubs

this is how nicers turns into rudes

Attached: 1533853816713.png (666x666, 339K)

I wanna fug a doremi

it'd probably stop if you dropped the namefigging thing

hurr le dubs XD

i control this board. My influence is vast. With just a few words I can change the tone of the whole board from negative to positive, or vice versa, at my whim. You are weak minded fools. My work here is done. Good night.

Attached: 1524054265517.jpg (399x299, 25K)

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: ok.jpg (320x320, 21K)

*poops on your eyelash*

did i say this? i think i said this.

FUCKLING DUBS Lol!!! LOL!!!

Attached: 65764574574.gif (500x280, 667K)

No I'm pretty sure she's autistic like the people who watch they show she's in

nno she ann ebery1 dat watches doremi r nod.

u shud try watchign doremi urslelf... u dond hab tto hurt tto lib ur life. id feels alot nicer beign happye..

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第43話「1級試験!玉木絶体絶命!!」(DVD (640x480, 164K)

shiros minecraft