Prove you are white without showing any part of your body or hair

Prove you are white without showing any part of your body or hair.
Hard mode, prove you are a straight male aswell.

Attached: _20190625_215630.jpg (4096x2304, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=38j-i8jH7xk
therake.com/stories/code/pedigree-chums-a-history-of-aristocratic-incest/
youtu.be/qe3c2XGnJw4
twitter.com/BallesterBorja/status/1143605546983088128?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can of monster

Sounds like a faggot to me

I understand how the stock market works

Not sitting in a jail cell.

I got a college degree in heavy duty mechanics and I work at John Deere, I also put a watermelon on my head to watch CFL.

I watch people mow lawns on youtube

I watch serial killer documentaries on Netflix

There were 75 people in my high school graduating class and I played football.

I’m voting trump

My wife and I have a baby on the way so she's going to stop working and we've opened a spousal IRA to save on taxes.

/thread

>watermelon on my head to watch CFL
wtf?

No one asked you to prove your IQ is below 100.

Hi Kenny West. NIGGER

Saskatchewan thing

I don’t use check cashing places

you have proven you are a lazy faggot

I'm not scared of cops

Attached: 6a00e55214ffbe883401bb09d94d9e970d.jpg (1101x637, 94K)

accepted

I can swim, and I am not OP

hard mode won

I set my A/C at 72 degrees.

if 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9, God is not real.

join this discord or your mother will die in her sleep.

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

y

Attached: DQm_vUwVoAESKAM.png (800x754, 780K)

House paid off. Own lake property. Have savings, and don't uses credit cards except for large purchases and pay them off immediately.

CFL was already weird to me, now it just got weirder.

Liberal Scum.

I don't steal, think logically, and respect other people

We get a short summer here on the Prairies, we get pretty stupid for sports.

Where's the cord?

Attached: 1559221061653.jpg (500x504, 30K)

its not very respectful to imply only nonwhites steal

Thanks for the warning officer , also Hi dad

Wrong. If you did you’d be too busy reinvesting to become a bajillionaire doing nothing and you wouldn’t waste your time shit-posting with degenerates on an imageboard.

Asians do this too.

it might be not only nonwhites. But its certainly more likely that a mudskin steals.
Also ALL gypsies steal.

The majority of NFL athletes are black so yet another fail.

Attached: 1thb[3].jpg (640x561, 35K)

I'm going for hard mode

Attached: 1544277659674.jpg (667x460, 35K)

>Waifu picture
>typed in English
Well we found whitey. Definitely has fallen short of proving he’s straight though. The only most convincing one here.

Attached: 7vl1[1].jpg (480x553, 29K)

Never been arrested. Go to work everyday. FICO is 817

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 3.29.20 PM.png (1480x576, 70K)

i'm pulling some overtime this weekend so i can purchase my wife a gift i found online. then when im off im taking my son out to an arcade and to get pizza and ice cream

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
You fags seem to forget that nips and some chinks are civilized people aswell, most of you are just trying to prove that you arent nignogs.

Cubans swim too numbnuts. Found the Cuban poster swimming to Florida.

you have proven that you are an incel, good job. That means you may be a nip, so you failed.

This is the kind of stuff I fap to

And my dick is longer than 4"

Attached: 31z.jpg (1280x1791, 641K)

Attached: 2f0.png (825x619, 510K)

My wife is asian.

How does the image I posted prove that I'm an incel?

i have rights

im not lactose intolerant

Attached: kulterkampf.png (1212x896, 689K)

98% male job. The 2% female are most exclusively women that are in the office or scaling trucks out.

Most blue collar jobs, especially mining, dont hire gays. Most bosses are homophobic. Half the gasy are to sissy to do anything. And even if it was an average bro that happened to like dick he would be mercilessly rediculed his entire career.

Howd i do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-154438_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 386K)

youtube.com/watch?v=38j-i8jH7xk

Hard Mode

are you implying that there is logic to the stock market?
The stock market wasn't invented to be manipulated. Stock was supposed to be a quantified measure of success determinant of shareholder outcome and business growth. It has now become an indicator of human behavior, which cannot be completely determined, only somewhat predicted.

People who make "billions" on stocks are either insiders, market manipulators like George Soros and others, or passively building wealth through interest on large capital invested in diversified portfolios.

Attached: 1551816028863.jpg (500x282, 37K)

i'm on Yea Forums

>investing in something you have no control over other than buy high sell low. A market ran on human emotion. All the real money was made preipo. Watered down investments in even the best of stocks.

Kek. I know all i need to already but might get bored and gamble with stock options or rich enough to dabble in preipo shares

Kek. They pay good? The CAT guys make fuck all

Tonight when I get home from work, my wife is making us grilled T-bones, baked potatoes and a nice salad for dinner.

i drive a Ford pick-up truck with a confederate flag covering the rear window and i fuck my cousin

28 and 2 didn't graduate but walked anyway. Didnt play ball tho. Played in junior high. Folks split in 8th grade. Dad said play ball and ride the buss or get a job and a car.

Nowhere to fuck bitches and 0 monies for working 4 times as hard playing ball. Glad i passed. Poor mutherfuckers took second in state all 4 fucking years i was there. To the same damned team.

I’m from rural Connecticut

Miner again. This also.

Maga bro

I highly encourage everyone do tgis now. And ira i mean. You can invest with tax free money in real estate but it has to ne an ira 3 years or older

I like Radiohead

Attached: Modified_bear.jpg (1011x1024, 197K)

I don't have aids, don't take drugs and have no crime record

Snowflake

I didn't really have any plans for this vacation, but if I don't use the time before the end of the year, I lose it.

Wayne?

What the fuck os cfl

I have car insurance

Any sick time from work that I don't use I get to cash out, same with vacation time. I plan on cashing out two weeks of sick time this year, since I didn't use any.

>It has now become an indicator of human behavior

It's interesting that you think there was ever a time when it wasn't exactly that. As though money somehow exists without humans craving it.

Attached: 20190625_155625.jpg (720x1280, 271K)

Donald Trump did nothing wrong

its beta drawing style and it portrays a women as the stronger one.

Reminder that "whites" being incestuous is a meme pushed by incestuous Jews to undermine the credibility of nationalist European cultures.
The Rothschilds (Jews) are testament to this idea.
therake.com/stories/code/pedigree-chums-a-history-of-aristocratic-incest/

Attached: 1539812086376.jpg (900x1326, 208K)

Average dick and I eat mayo on hamburgers.

Ummm user. You are wrong. Im poor and i understand it as well. Enough to not invest in it. Im well on my way with 8 rental houses but wtf do you do when you hit 80 or 800? Once you build the business all you do is fuckoff all day looking for more shit to invest in

you cant just copy my post in the OP you unoriginal faggot.

... as the angrier one actually

Capitalism is the basis for the "craving" you're referring to, but capitalism was only invented in the 1700s. Before that, it was largely based on value, rather than labor and human behavior.
See: Adam Smith.

Attached: collectionofsubhumans.jpg (2560x1707, 982K)

accepted

And doing nothing is boring. When you learn how to make money and it becomes a reward for being creative and disciplined instead of a necessity you never have enough of it's fun

>Capitalism is the basis for the "craving" you're referring to
It's really not. Living creatures desiring resources without restraint is the reason there are still living creatures. Money is just a relatively new kind of resource.

Why is the guy hiding then?
You are truly a fag.

Here you go.

Attached: creditscore.png (348x456, 20K)

Fuck u bro. I been 10 years unfucking myself. .

Also damn you lowes stop taking my money.

Attached: 20190625_160216.jpg (720x359, 76K)

What does that 1913 thing have to do with zionist jews? Yes im retarded.

Lol so close user.

>750+
>das it mane

Attached: ADCDA274-CA10-4482-A559-BAA36FAEE9CA.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Because he knew he he did her wrong, yet did it anyway, angering her. Now he hopes she forgives, because he likes her.

What are you? A high-schooler?

I work at Lowe's Corporate. Thanks for the paycheck.

Attached: 20190625_170541.jpg (1188x1094, 589K)

This is even more gay.
I mean, yes mistakes happen but dont be a fag about it and face the consequences.

This pic triggeres me so fucking much

Fuck i hate the fed

Today i said ''Hi father''

See, this guy gets it

>8 rental houses
>poor
mhhm

Much to learn you have, young faggot.
May the kek be with you.

This is my truck. No nigger would ever drive it. Also no fag would ever drive it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-160827_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Nice larp.

Clearly any cousin fucking faggotwould be squatting is his broken down dodgeo

Straight white male or altar boy?

Faggot automatic

Over 5years and no sick days /flex

Tho i cant wait to quit and make 400 times the money for my time.

And take my first scheduled lunch break or break of any kind in a decade

What did you call me

It did start as a universally accepted way to trade. Until banks got greedy and started lending 20 times the money you havein savings.

What happens when everyone wants to get their money and there is none there you ask?
The great depression

I'd post a pic of my carry permit but too much personal info on it.

You can’t read?

Having a gun don’t make you a fucking male.Makes you weak and cowardly

>Starwars unirnoicly
you are a very giant faggot
How many pullups can you do?
I am pretty fucking sure I can do at least 15 more. The last time I went for max I did 15.

Do you think someone with a truck like mine made it past 3rd grade? Fuck no I cant read the only letters I need to know are u s and a motherfucker

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

are you the fag with the angry girl pic?

Is this rroll or did we go from 850 to 900? Because i fucking hope not

nigger detected

Iran gonna beat the shit outta you

Mayonnaise is spicy

To carry one legally one must be white. And you come live near Gary Indiana and show me how to survive without a gun. I'm not a coward but I'm not trying to die. Too fucking old to be getting jumped by a pack of niggers no thanks

Anytime faggot. If you get any commission for sales ill tell them you recomended the fucking oven im buying tonight.

They gonna have to come here to fight me first

Attached: 92615214-HERO.jpg (720x720, 68K)

I can explain it if you want an autistic blog post.

We are putting an oven on an overused credit card because we are broke

Nah, don't work sales. I'm a IT Analyst. 'Twas a joke.

Lol, unintentional BURN.

My 84 3/4 ton carbed big block daily is here but im busy

Did you just use 'unironicly'?

Money has existed since the dawn of civilization. Capitalism is state-sponsored economics. Again, before capitalism, citizens did work based on the value of the resources.

accepted

Sounds like nigger shit to me

Not him but i spent a year rolling through mountains in a fucking semi. The closest thing ill ever get to a standard will probably be to put a super trucker shifter in my oldsmobile with a manual valve body in the automatic.

I'm done fucking banging gears tho.

Well i say that but i have a fucki g dump tryck. Its more for money and convenience than driving tho

You can't be older than 14 - 16

Its retarded to ask this if you can literally scoll up and read. Just get your message across moron.

Marty Robbins is my favourite artist.

sorry fat fuck, but I am old enough to understand that charachter means nothing if you are fat or a twink.

That would be too easy.. I will rather prove that OP is a teenage faggot

The Rothschilds, Warburgs, Loebs, Lehmans, Rockefellers, and others own the controlling majority of the Federal Reserve.
Those families coincidentally erected the state of Israel.

I just got done eating a plate of air fried French fries

Eh, im busy so ill just run it down quick.

>find a house thats in an okay neighborhood but neglected
>probably needs paint, carpet, fixtures.
>maybe a bathroom and kitchen update, etc.
>get down payment and run to bank and buy it
>rehab (fix it up. Do some or all the shit listed above.)
>light landscaping for curb apeal.
>rent it out for far more than it ever would have as a shithole
>rent covers all repairs and hopefully pays you a little.
>hopefully appreciates in value
>tenant is now paying the mortgage
>show this to the bank and refinance becausehouse is worth substantially more now
>pull out all of your down payment, money to fix it up, and hopefully a little extra.
>rinse and repeat until other people handle all that shit.

That's the basics anyway. Its a lot more complicates when you add fees and taxes and screening tennants etc...

I discovered this. My wife and i both work full time and try to put what we can towards more down payments and rehabs. When the extra income from some of the properties doubles our income we will quit our jobs and invest full time. Likely she will quit at about what she makes to run the business and make sure the contractors are doing their jobs and chasing more deals. For sure when mine doubles ima bounce. Live our normal lives like we do and pay ourselves the same check and use the other half to start investing in oil with other bros already in the game. Then who knows. My wife wants to be a philanthropist and i do also i guess but what i really want is a bunker and a scrap yard. I'm a simple redneck. But after i suffered a fall and cant bluecollar forever i had to learn how to work without actual physical labor.

Im a brainlet but shitposting and buying houses from a beach in Hawaii sounds way better than programming so meh

A gay person without a clutch

Kek. Better than having it on your liscense like i did.

Faggot at quicktrip cards me. Ohh hurrr hurrr i got my cch also what u carry. 3am in thebghetto.

Thabks faggot

Not when you live in a contry thats been doling them out for 500 years.

Fuckoff faggot. Some drunken tweaker mistakes me for someone else and runs at me with a fucking machete what, am i supposed to try and reason with him? Fight the machette wielding maniac?
No, i will do whatever sane human bean would do and kill 2 birds with one stone. Dumo a round in the cocksucker successfully ending the threat and taking one more human garbage bag from littering this earth.

Fuck u kid. Is summer school out already or you just a libcuck.

Because purplehair opinions dont matter

M A G A

NORTH AMERICAN GLASS MANUFACTURERS INC WHEN

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-114815_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 354K)

Canadian scores are 300-900 rather than the FICO scale that tops out at 850
But yeah it's real

My great grandad was in the SS

BRO. That TA truckstop. Is there still a guy in it that works on cbs? Mine shit out. The fucking light doesnt work and i want leds with clear plate so i can fucking see the damned knobs

I dont own a maga hat. I'm not a die hard trump fan

>camels of peace when?
LOL. Imagine. A third world shshishshithole without nukes invading america. They'd make it to the first thinly populated wooded area and the rednecks would all jump out from the trees and smoke they ass JUST LIKE WE DID WHEN WE CUCKED BRITAIN!

>aint so great are you now faggots? Take yall tea and shove it up your red coat wearing asses

kek

I figured but may as well help a fellow working man out.

Knock the fucking price down on one for me in tulsa dude. Lol

How so?

I put money into my 401k

reminder that every person on the Manhattan project was a Jew, other than Fuchs (who was a communist) and they framed and put him in prison for life.
The atomic bomb isn't real, and Iran knows this.

Attached: catn.jpg (1000x668, 102K)

LOL
approved.

I think it's like Bob's CB repair or some shit. And yea I think hes still there. You are thinking 15b ta right?

I'd shoot commies all day if the law permitted it.

Niggers can't afford houses because they're too busy shooting each other to work.

The wealthiest oligarchs controlling how the poor and middle class use their money.

What a fantastic idea....

Im moving to new zealand.

I'm not a hill jack like you are making me out to be. 3rd generation off the farm. But yea I honestly think it would be funny if someone tried to actually invade America. Far too many people own guns here. Its the one time that race wouldnt matter. Blacks and rednecks fighting side by side

I listen to the aquabats

Attached: FD2A3E41-F88E-446E-A3F8-2FB37955D9FF.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Oh thank god. It's all i can do to stay above 700 atm. Shit all went to pot at the same time. Fml

I take part in Civil War re-enactments in my spare time

How do you know it's not stick?

;( I'm sad for you. But at least you aint a filthy fucking commie

Amnesiac is my favorite record

Well, thats fine.

We will just see what the other nearly expired 2,000 MOABs have to say when iran does one small fuckup

See I'm neither side. I like my guns but I also like my pot. I work hard I voted trump but i go with whoever is gonna fit my interest. I will say that if it came down to guns or pot I'd choose guns. So that does make me alot more Republican.

I'm a minority in my own country.

Nobidea. But ive been to a lot of shops and a decade ago i came through and that guy was cool as shit. I bullshitted with him some and he charged everyone a decent price and didnt use a rapevan. I quit trucking but have my cb hooked uo with a few buddies around town for shits and gigs. Had to take the 150watt cobra oit for a shitt 40 channel.

Cant wait to buy my liniator and 72" whip from texas. I'm gonna walk on people so hard I'll pack a human road!

Yes they can i pay into Medicaid

Man, i just pictured a bunch of my buddys with 4x4s and ars meeting up with a bunchnof donks full of sideways homies site and blasting country and hate rap while we drink beer and laugh about all the fucking people dumb enough to fight us.

Damn that would be cool as fuck

I read James Bond novels.

Attached: placeholder-title.jpg (1200x1189, 121K)

Heritage gun auction is in december. Look it up bro

My landlord does this, but also works an overseas job 11 months out of the year. I rent the basement suite in his personal property, and take care of the place when he's away.

We were talking a few weeks ago, and he mentioned he barely makes anything in profit off of the other properties, and that most of the money the tenants pay for rent goes to mortgage + rental management costs.

I'm thinking he's just doing it to sit on a ton of property equity.

I dont i was answering whoever said what did u call me

I support a Norf football team

I think your the old normal. Libcucks went off the rails and both parties ran as far the opposite direction as they can.

New Zealand is complicit. They have a central bank--"Reserve Bank of New Zealand" that's headed by a guy named Adrian Orr (which I believe is half Jewish, but I can only find that he's part Irish).
Regardless, it says the Reserve Bank of New Zealand is basically autonomous, but can be held responsible by parliament, whatever that means.

Is this bait? What has Iran done, other than not capitulate to the wealthy banking hegemony?
Reminder that Iran and North Korea are the only countries without a central bank.

Attached: proof.png (1327x855, 247K)

Yup. Its one HELL of a retirement plan man. If he was here he could gamble in flipping but not paying ass rape tax hes probably doing just fine. He's right tho. It's more a giant sacrifice for financial freedom than a get rich quick scheme. Tax law favors real estate, money lenders favor real estate, inflation almost always is used to raise your property value instead of cuck you by letting money rot.

You should do it man. Its not easy but it does become kinda fun. Creativity is highly rewarded and rather than retire on a small budget hoping the 401k doesnt tank you can be swinging in a bungalonat you own beach front resort.

My nigga

Well damn. Its pretty country tho. Mayne a cuckshead vacation home. Ill go battle man eating spiders in australia maybe. Unless those faggots have one also

Checks out. Confirmed white.

We don't owe anyone an apology for slavery. They are just upset cause our fathers beat their fathers so hard, that we turned it into an industry.
Also, everybody is definitely not equal.

Go get an fha loan and buy a duplex or a big house and rent the rooms. You have to live in whatever you buy but there are no rules against it being an apartment complex and living in 1 unit. Kek.

3.5% down is all you need my brothers

youtu.be/qe3c2XGnJw4

Lol man I always put a cb in my pickups just cause alot of the time truckers are better than a fuzz buster. You just gotta know what to hear. But I'm pretty sure hes still there.

It is the name I listed tho. Look it up you might be able to ship it to him

Right unity kek

Ok

I'm fine with being normal.

Not him but this is what I was gonna do.

They're colonies of England; England was conquered by the Jews in the 1700s, not but military force, but by lending.
Not to mention the royal family has a direct bloodline to King David.

As I already said in this thread, there are only two nations you can escape from the banking oligarchy, that's North Korea and Iran.
Coincidentally, those seem to be high on the list of international relations.

That taco Bell medium sauce is some spicy stuff, I tell ya.
Nothing better than some exotic cuisine

If you eat fast-food, you're a nigger.

But I've never been arrested, I even have a friend that's a cop

are you implying there's some kind of conspiracy against blacks by the legal system?
if they didn't break the law, they wouldn't be arrested and then convicted.
Having said that, not all niggers are criminals, even if the majority of them are.

Attached: fbi crime rate 2016.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

I know my father

twitter.com/BallesterBorja/status/1143605546983088128?s=19

This are the things my firends do while drunk. Also pls rt

I watch hentai at least 2 hours a day

When I'm walking down the street and about to pass someone, I'll occasionally have an overwhelming urge to comment on the weather.

I'm getting paid on Friday and there's still £500+ in my bank account.

/thread

i have various severely dangerous allergies.

I have a job and abide by the law, and I don't have gay sex.

How can you call yourself a brainlet, when you can understand all of that and do the proper math for financial gain?

I have a (tested) very low IQ, and I can't understand how all of this works. The only thing I can do, is know that things like this exist. I can acknowledge their existence, but when I try to get into it, that's when connections stop being made. I envy you and other above than average folks who figured out how to made money work for you.

Sigh.

I have a good relationship with my father

My first bike was given to me by my dad.

>not stolen
>have a dad

I got a soccer goal for my front yard for my 13th birthday.

I have a family with my wife and two sons.

...I have a dad.