"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit...

"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit... do you think you can help me lose some weight? Please...? Oh fuck..."

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190625_104941189.jpg (320x448, 81K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Just shit it out

"I think we are dealing with more than just shit here..."

Attached: 12jkb3kihl1.png (488x334, 209K)

"Siggggh. Really helpful, user..."

Thanks.

"Well, does it bother you at all?"

Does what bother me.

"You know... my weight?"

It's only bothering you if you care about it go ahead and lose some weight. Exercise and build a healthier diet with different milestones so you feel rewarded for the effort you're putting in

"I know it's just that sounds like so much work, im not sure I can do it all on my own..."

Do it yourself you fat bitch or bill is gonna get you

Attached: anger.jpg (302x301, 9K)

"You know... if anything i imagine that would make me safer..."

i dont care if you're fat just let me wear your panties and fuck me with the strapon goddamnit

*sucks a fat log out of your ass* mmm that should help with some weight

"I... dont think my panties are going to fit you... nor is the strap on going to fit me..."

damn that sucks, i guess ill just have to go back to being a single khv neet

"I mean, it's not like this has to be permanent or anything..."

e x e r c i s e

"Siiigh... its just... been so long since I last exercised..."

get off your ass reeeeeeeeeeee

"Fine fine fine...

Ok im up now..."

alright now bend over and fart on me

"I... wait what?"

show me that chocolate starfish