Show me dead bodies

Show me dead bodies

Attached: aYgO0zv_700b.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: trayvondead4.jpg (429x288, 25K)

Attached: michael-brown-1.jpg (600x453, 89K)

bamp

Attached: 1544470697892.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

What exactly is going on here?

Liberals sorting out their aborted babies

you know damn well that's not true.
Those kids are in pieces most of the time

Those ones look about 4 weeks i reckon

stop pulling my cock user

those r damn well in the 3 trimester and we both know it

Liberals abort babies.
Conservatives blow apart babies.

except conservatives get more abortions

Without realizing what cure are pharmaceutical companies made from dead babies, and possibly they have some many of you of have some creams for skin in your homes

This is a baby at 3 weeks liberal

Those aren't even real you redneck!!!!!!!!!
Those are plastic fakes employed by the Chinese. If you look closely, you can actually see the "Made in China" stamp on the kid's asses. Yes on the right butt cheek, close to their asshole

if you taste your finger after you plug your finger in it's asshole, will it taste like China?

Niggers don't count.

based

JFC it's late i see that on my post, bye anons

Found a hidden cop cam. Looked at SD card...forgot to remove crime scene photo

Attached: received_322083818727438.jpg (720x960, 42K)

Nice try libtard those are aborted babies at 2 weeks

Why is supporting abortions considered ''liberal'' thing? We don't need more subhumans in this world and the more babies niggers abort, the better.

It'll taste like plastic dumbass, since that's all it is. The asshole is shallow as well to prevent dirty pedo creeps from getting dirty thoughts and acting on them

Story

Isn't everything made in China taste like plastic, fucktard?

next, you'll be saying its 1 week old

let me repeat this
ThoseareplasticfakesemployedbytheChinese.Ifyoulookclosely,youcanactuallyseethe"MadeinChina"stamponthekid'sasses.Yesontherightbuttcheek,closetotheirasshole

once again you show your stupidity. Will metal spoons "Made in China" taste like plastic? Will wooden furniture "Made in China" taste like plastic? Fucking dumbass

goddammit, the clap emojis between every word didn't show up

Attached: 1518371722140.png (545x353, 121K)

Will somebody give us source on the made in China babies. If nobody gives me that in a couple of minutes, I will kill every baby I see at the mall, including Chinese babies. It will be Sum Ting Wong moment.

You libtard this is a baby shortly after conception

The source is in the video cunt. It says "made in china" on their right butt cheek

Boy how can you be this retarded? Metal spoons do not have "Made in China" labelled on them. Go fuck yourself.

Nice try liberal but you can't tell me these aren't 5 weeks

is that fake? where the fuck did u find that?

Disgusting amerimutt subhuman is calling me a libtard now?
You should have definitely been aborted.

Attached: 1243654745745.jpg (225x225, 8K)

how fucking dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you conservacuck, those are plastic, that's why they have on masks, because they don't want to breathe in the toxic plastic chemicals. They're causing global warming you know, oh wait, you conservacucks don't believe in that

Attached: 1550527549139.jpg (800x600, 58K)

it was just an example, but since you want a real one, here you go. Does that shirt taste like plastic, you moron??? You did say everything made in china tastes like plastic, remember?

Now fuck off you troglodyte

here's the image, fucktard

Attached: hanes.jpg (700x525, 32K)

sorry, wrong picture for another thread, I'm a fucking dumbass, but so are you, even more so than me

Attached: trump-clothing-china.max-784x410.jpg (546x410, 55K)

Go fuck yourself Trumpshit.

Attached: MCGA.jpg (865x482, 118K)

>someone makes abortion joke in dead body thread on Yea Forums
>thread immediately derailed with people's unwanted opinions
Post more necro faggots.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (160x211, 25K)

Too fucking soon, you monster

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool, thanks for proving my point dumbass. I literally said not all products made in china were plastic, because you said they were, and you helped me. HAHA, fucking idiot. Thanks anyway
you proved my point, conservacuck

So you have tasted those hats? Hmm? That's what I thought fucknuts. Melania's asshole probably taste like plastic.

As long you don't use a shot from that edgy af goru comic, Crossed.

Just admit it, conservacuck, you're stupid for thinking "Made in China" goods are all plastic

fucking idiot

Go suck Kim Long Dong's egg roll.

>He found a hidden cop cam and looked at SD card that was inside.
>For some reason the cops forgot to remove crime scene photo

Imagine all those crime scenes we will never get to see.

look in the mirror...

This is b.s..
This photo is from someone's social media.
It went viral after they posted their prank: When they leave a hotel room they fold the used sheets like this to fuck with the maids.

Well this thread is shit.

Attached: african chiropractor.webm (1080x1920, 986K)

Attached: mqhaha.jpg (320x180, 9K)

So contribute then.

haha, conservacuck is mad. Just because you're stupid and think everything made in china is plastic lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ok you win. :This one was made in China. Urine tastes like.... urine.
Now go fuck yourself really.

Attached: Covfefe.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

Haha, the cuckservative is mad!!!!!!!!!!!!
as soon as I pointed out your stupidity, you got mad lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ok i need an explanation on what is going on in that video

That's Trump enjoying his yellow shower fetish.

Fuck I mean golden shower.

that's a good reason not to be sagging. Do you really want to dead in the street with your ass out like that? (Good reason not to try to take a cops gun too.)

Too soon

I don't know how to greentext because I'm a faggot... but it's not a prank. By my house there is a giant field that we were messing with some fireworks for who knows what reason. Up in a tree we noticed a random object. I assume the object was a camera there to catch tigers or trespassers. Through grabbed it and took it. Popped it open and there were some pictures of random animals and people walking through. And this was the first one on there cuz it wasn't cleared properly. Not my problem if you don't believe me. That's yours.

That's definitely not supposed to say Tigers... It's supposed to say animals. I use voice text when I'm driving so it comes out horribly butchered sometimes.

yeah, because there's so manuy conservative niggers, faggot

seems you don't know how to reply to comments either, you fucking dipshit

can I get fries with that?

who?

An asian country. They harvest baby organs.

imagine the smell

boy, talk about a live leak if you know what I mean

Bestgore.com

etika, a famous streamer. His body was found today

Damn I never thought of that.

Attached: 1548642940822.jpg (1275x932, 81K)

Attached: 1559011205846.jpg (275x183, 12K)

The fucking chinks are at it again, acting like niggers.

Attached: FB_IMG_15263573935362002.jpg (480x640, 228K)

Where the fuck is her face? I can't tell.

Attached: 5c71cff1ef2c7.jpg (488x884, 105K)

back to facebook.

killed by a pedo elite

now I've a boner ...

Attached: 1535332962402.jpg (832x415, 150K)

Can anyone who is not racist who followed the trial weigh in on whether his death was bullshit, kinda bulshit/kinda not, or bullshit?

Had my dose of internet today.

Attached: gibfwxzm6hxy.png (1920x1080, 623K)

Cry moar faggot, and when you're done, how about actually contributing to the thread instead of your political crybaby bullshit.

> her

Attached: IMG_20190625_134244.jpg (955x629, 110K)

MODS

Wow.

At this point you don't know if it's a he or a her unless you unzip the pants, inspect it and sniff it.

It's definitely a case that we'll never fully know.
The general consensus among people I consider to be reasonable is that Zimmerman probably provoked an incident on some level but Martin did also attack him. Basically no one was a good guy but Zimmerman was the instigator and, in the end, the executioner.
That being said there's really no conclusive evidence in order to make a definitive claim about much of what happened. There's a lot of room for speculation.

The moral of the story is do not be black or act suspicious in a gated or wealthy community.

posting some of my decomp collection.
I have 3 rats, a starling, a robin, a racoon, an albino peacock, and a swan.

Attached: 20190508_205204-1.jpg (2328x1487, 968K)

where do you store this nice collection?

nice. I've got a juvenile bobcat decomposing for my collection. unfortunately no pictures

Back corner of my yard, I have a large plastic crate with a dermestid beetle colony. Neighbors like to complain about the smell of my "compost heap" lol

Holy shit! Very impressive. Did you find it or kill it yourself? I'm more of a scavenger myself, people know to tip me off if they find a body.

Attached: 20190527_104251-1-1.jpg (680x816, 273K)

The smell must be unbearable.

Who's this?

thank you !! found it, I'm also definitely more of a scavenger and my mom always keeps her eye out for me. although I would like to try killing something myself but I haven't gotten around to it yet

at first it was definitely overwhelming. but now I don't mind it, I sort of enjoy it actually in a screwed up way

Too soon user, too soon

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

fuck off newfag

i tend to side with non-nigger types, but in this case, i think zimmerman should've been found guilty of murder. he was a neighborhood watch person...not law enforcement. his job is to observe and report...NOT confront.

Peacock user here, I have a respirator I use for when I have to poke around in the bin, but it doesn't seal properly and it's only meant for electrical fires and not decomp so it's bad. Personally, I think rotting grass clippings smells worse. I do agree with bobcat user though, the awful smell starts to grow on you in a bit of a fucked up way. I still don't go over and inhale it, but if it gets past the mask a little I don't mind. It's the flies I can't stand, always afraid they'll get in my eyes or some shit

Attached: 20190313_114917-1.jpg (2335x1819, 1.46M)

Who is she? Why are people mad?

wow, 2sewn

NOT bullshit, imo. Zimmerman confronted him, and possibly shouldn't have done so. (I hate security guards or neighborhood watch fags swinging their wanna-be cop dicks, btw). Anyway, Treyvon "ain gun be dis-reppected" so jumped him. Zimmerman was getting his ass beat by this goddamn chimp, so he shot his ass. Treyvon was a thug, Zimmerman is a wannabe piece of shit, no loss no matter how it turned out. But I say one less thug is an overall win. Don't bring Skittles to a gun fight, foo.....

Sometimes when I ride on my mountain bike on trails the nauseating smell hit me. It's a sickening smell and yet it's fascinating. It's the smell of death. I cannot imagine the smell of a decaying human body.

Attached: I'd Fuck Me.jpg (1020x576, 70K)

fuck off summerfag

I hope I someday get to smell a decaying human body

He was casing houses... he got caught.. attacked the beaner who was armed.. struggled with him trying to get the gun... got shot.

Really..in Sandford Florida where this happened, gun crime is pretty rampant.. I am not surprised he got shot, I was surprised that anyone cared.

based and redpilled

did anyone else notice the chink on the left playing with baby dick?

Attached: 1559877736431.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

It is definitely fascinating, and I don't know why.
I want to come across human decomp some day, a soupy mess of maggots, rotten flesh, and bone. I don't know why. Partially for the shock factor I think, animal corpses I'm unfazed by but when I'm face to face with human remains or browsing a rekt thread I'm horrified but still intrigued.

Just not true user.
Pre natal organs are no use.
The whole organ traffic thing is a meme. Organs are not car stereos user.

Real talk who is she?

Newfag summerfag underage b&

Winrar

Why are they oiling them up?

Kek what a dumb nigger

what bothers me about that event is people have phone cameras and take vids why didn't anyone take a vid they only have a voice recording of that guy

no they are hospital staff they had to deal with dead babies. I think one of the women killed themselves over it

Rekt

Attached: 1548785354438.jpg (500x666, 202K)

Eat me daddy

Attached: PTW00420AUS.jpg (750x518, 435K)