>she's nice and laughs at all of my stupid jokes
>messages me when she gets home to tell me she had a good time
>we keep talking consistently for a couple days
>she's been the one initiating the whole time
>ask her to hang out again
>she says she needs to check her schedule
>never replies
>it's been three days
How did I fuck up? Should I follow up with her?

Attached: 1561348368449.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Couldn't hurt. I don't know what you're afraid of. If she calls you annoying or whatever, just remind her that SHE approached YOU.

Post more of her feet.

Nothing wrong with following up. You can be playful about it too.
"Don't have time for me, huh? ;p"
Or you can do something I pull:
"Hey, I got busy and never checked back with you. Did you wanna do x on so-and-so date? That way you're not putting it on her to hit you up, you're taking charge, and basically it's a yes or no from her because you've made the decisions.

Its either

1.She’s starting to get bored
2. She’s met someone else and was just keeping you as back up dick to fall back on
3. ^its none of these and She just wants you to pursue her now to make her feel wanted and validated

Notice how I never apologized. That'd important. I swear to god user, if you apologize you ruin it

dont do that OP it just assumes that you are desperate for her and thats not good

Not OP, but why do women play stupid fucking games like this? If I tell somebody I'll get back with them, I get back with them. If I don't want to see somebody, I'll just say that I'm busy without even checking.

because they just want the attention

>Hey, I never heard back from you. Guess we're not hanging out this week?

Definitely not this. Sounds desperate and negative.

Maybe change it to
>Hey, I never heard back from you. Are we still hanging out this week?

Keep talking to her you jackass, just dont mention anything about seeing her stupid ass again

That's almost the exact same thing. Does changing "Guess we're not" to "are we still" really make that much of a difference?

What am I supposed to say?
"Hey there you" and pretend the previous conversation about hanging out never even happened?

If youre waiting for her to say something first you'll probably never see her again. If you wanna fuck this girl just keep talking to her like nothing happened. Which it fucking didnt if you ask me

Everyone's busy OP. Or she wants to feel like shes mor the only one making effort. Hit her up again. "Hey whatsup! :) Still wanna hangout? " done. You're overthinking.

Attached: fb09bb7d300b35148847b7d80d6d5734e2e606ce45067cc3c05e99980c2daf80.jpg (625x468, 94K)

As far as the getting bored thing, Tbh both genders do this. I’ve done it unintentionally. I just hooked up with a landwhale on Fetlife a few weeks ago because my original fuck buddy needed space to deal with family issues. We met up a few more times(just to chill) and I just had no desire to see her anymore. Just got a text yesterday from her asking “did I do something wrong? You stopped texting me”.

Regarding the last part of that sentence, she never texted me either. women want the guy to text first for some reason and when they don’t, they feel unwanted. This is just how women are. The keeping back up dick/pussy....both genders do this too. The only thing exclusive to women is #3 and I have answer for that other than women are fucking stupid. They NEED validation for some reason. More than love a lot of the time. Just look at this shit I saw on a chicks page from MeetMe the other day

Attached: 97592E08-9F8B-4C17-8447-72730E89CDD2.jpg (1516x1660, 253K)

Just leave her out to dry dude. If she gets back, she gets back. Maybe she's actually busy. Talk to her if you just want to have a conversation, but if you seem desperate to hang out she could be getting cold feet thinking you're just trying to smash.

Go to a bar this weekend.
Text her "hey I'm at ABC bar @ ABC avenue. Wanna hangout?"
If she comes, great!.. If she doesn't, then you can find other girls there or drink till you'll forget

Yes. One is already guessing that she will reject you, and expectations often shape reality.

Or she got busy

Sauce?

yup this guy is right, you shouldn't ask her with preposition of rejection