Honest opinion of me?

Honest opinion of me?

Attached: 1531790893751.jpg (800x800, 108K)

It's a mad, mad world if you're caught in the game,
You put your life on the line, I put a hole in your brain.
Yeah, the rules are all mine, they might make you insane,
In this mad, mad world, yeah, it's where you remain.

Attached: GRACIAS.jpg (480x395, 25K)

TITS or GTFO

Post a timestamp. Then I will give you my opinion

lose the nose ring and you would be 120% cuter.

I want to slice your nose off your face to rid my view of that piercing.

This

Of you? I don't know.
The girl in the pic should lose her nose ring. It's like looking at a cute little thing, everything looks really good but there it is. Like a piece of snot hanging out.

... I'll be in my bunk.

Attached: 1561456976956.jpg (800x800, 127K)

My honest opinion is that's not you. Not at all

Timestamp or more bullshit.

when OP posts a pic and implies "this is me", you don't have to believe them. my nose-ring-abstracted opinion applies to whoever the pic is of, not of the Yea Forumstard who brought it here.

Nice not pull her tits out

You genuinely look sad

i'm half-way competent with photoshop. i'm not god.

She probably would feel better if she had some dicks in her face.

The world cannot be mad you dumb shit. A planet is a physical structure and water-based oceans you dumb cunt. People can be mad. Speaking of which, how do you get caught in a game? Honestly, how? You dumb shit.

>Yeah, the rules are all mine, they might make you insane,

So no one else has any rules. Is that what you are saying?

Jesus Christ, I don't even know what they fuck you were talking about but it sounded dumb as fucking hell.

Lose the slut shrapnel and the eye liner.

Now put her badge of shame back on her face. There is no use in polishing up a turd. If you don't like it, then treat her as the type of person that has such shit taste in decor and apparel.

Girls like her fail at fitting in even with the socially awkward and emotionally retarded. By trying to hide your disgust with people like her, you blind yourself from her stupidity. She isn't even "part of" the culture that dyes it's hair and uses nose rings. You can tell by the how shit her style is.

cute, I'd love to have someone cute like you for a girlfriend. You look like you could use a lifetime supply of hugs. I'd also steal your panties to jerk off with, even if we're dating lol

Just add some cum to her face, that should do

tits or gtfo niger

tits or gtfo

holy fucking newfag

this while fucking thread needs AIDS right away

Someone have her tits?

SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P SCHLOP ZCHLOP SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHL0P SCHLOP SCHL0P

You appear to have a couple of boogers hanging there

feet or gtfo

>honest opinion

You like to larp but you are too stupid to change filenames before doing so.

You look poor

>holy fucking newfag

Holy fucking retard. The word "newfag" isn't a substitute for critical thinking you dumb shit.

This.

kill yourself