Is it him?

is it him?

Attached: 2019-06-25 02_45_54-etika body - Google Search.png (1125x634, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6V1-LLbNFgs
anonfile.com/
anonfile.com/Eaqd50w1n5/wczmsuwmzd631_mp4
clips.twitch.tv/ZealousSolidDelicataBloodTrail
youtu.be/OVXT6a-q63w
youtu.be/6V1-LLbNFgs
youtube.com/watch?v=OVXT6a-q63w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ykLDTsfnE5A
youtube.com/watch?v=qbBY33pPeX0
youtu.be/qbBY33pPeX0
youtu.be/t3WFYTfX3Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=e2d-Mau72Vw
discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who that be

Etika

No, this is him.

Attached: him.jpg (639x480, 40K)

lmfao

show original picture faggot

cant find it

Yeah it's him

well at least describe that shit, I can barely tell what that picture is

idk thats the point. look up whats going on with Etika

I believe they confirmed it was male body but not his

whats the source at least?

image shared on twitter by keemstar

Its confirmed they found a male body in the river today close to the bridge, but havent disclosed the identity

kek

Attached: 16327342.jpg (600x526, 42K)

Not true.

ghetto ass sources

Serious question, why the fuck do people care about this?

hey what's up man

Literally who?

I find it funny that a crazy burnt cigarrete hair streamer is out there either floating on a river o shitting under a bridge

If you do not care, you are absolutely not obligated to say anything, but some people do, and we will. You can deal with it, or go mind your own business and not even be aware.

I was hinting at a "raid" but ok.

i have the video of the body coming out of the water.
where can i upload it user.

unlisted youtube link with no tags

Bullshit.

still need an account tho

Use anonfile:

anonfile.com/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4235C2EF69437CEE62DBDB0FC4D74017ACA68E33&dn=wczmsuwmzd631.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
torrent it is.

giving it a go now

Tnx. Good luck!

omfg its real you guys. confirming

so slow :(

Attached: Capture.png (670x215, 6K)

i someone posted it on reddit etika or something.
i downloaded it from there.

you can see a white/gray shirt person in the water.
just like op's img.

Ey, I know.

You guys, it's him.

This is real

Attached: 2019-06-25 03_42_39-VLC media player.png (460x420, 227K)

Ants?

That is blurry af. Lmao.

thats his face in the middle of those men. it's hard to see, but this is literally the last frame of the video. its him, unmistakably

This dude is super serious and reporting on it:

new snapchat bug

Attached: bddc0f82e7bb4c209fc878bf3ac0aa29.png (1080x1920, 2M)

he has done like 50+ hours on it.
something that could be said in 10 minutes.

anonfile.com/Eaqd50w1n5/wczmsuwmzd631_mp4

He accidently showed a message saying the n word. tweet him @lookner he might show it on stream.

Tweet him. He might show your tweet on stream.
@lookner

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.48.23 AM.png (350x500, 141K)

tnx.

fake and gay, wants you to take surveys

i can't believe you even checked lol

nice trips bro

and yeah me neither actually lolol

isnt it a school night?

i like his coverage on hong kong. watched most of it while playing games and such.

but this etika coverage is too much.

nice trips

How dare you, I will have you know i am 1,281 years old, sir.

As a past spammer. Youd be surprised how many retards visit the link.

I like him, but I think his reaction will be funny.

Why did you spam? Did you feel bad?

bump

Blurry or not, you can clearly see a whitish shirt on the body.

Erika's gone

Etika. You can't even get his damn name right. Fuck you all. if it is Etika I will kill myself.

Livestream?

Yes.

Dude, chill. Autocorrect. I'm not trying to hate on this or shit on him, man. I'm just trying to be realistic here. It's damn tragic that he did this. His fans had widespread support for him. His mental issues took over and won. As someone who's fought the same inner demons, it breaks my heart. But don't go ending your life because he did.

I will end it. Sorry, thought you were making fun of suicide.

bump

etika so edgy, the ledge pushed him off

Go fuck yourself. That coming for the Yea Forumstard means a lot. I hate you. People like you make me want to kill myself.

stop raging you cuck, ive had suicide attempts that didnt kill me. and ive had friends do it. shit happens. get over it

hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you

It's him alright.

RIP Etika.

Then you should know better. I hope this haunts you. You are pure evil.

whether you're joking or not, and even though we are anonymous strangers, please don't do that. I mean it.

The truth is that if you can make it through your darkest times, you'll come out a stronger and wiser person, and things absolutely get better. thats the nature of the universe, positive and negative, yin and yang, one cant exist without the other. your bad days are what will enable you to have your best days.

I almost did it a few years ago, and only changed my mind when I suddenly imagined my moms face as she watched me get burried. Don't do that to your family. I've lost enough loved ones in the last year to know what kind of affect it has on everyone around you, even people you wouldn't expect.

calm down, man. keep a level head and take care of yourself. if you need help make sure to talk to someone about it. I'm sorry to say this but I don't think Yea Forums is the right place for you right now. get some rest, get your head straight/take care of yourself and then come back later.

i hope the people that were calling it fake feel terrible

You take it back now. I swear to God if I didn't have a family I had to worry about I would swat you.

Mate, please listen. If Etika wanted something was for YOU to see what NOT to do.

Don't do this. I'm fucking crying right now. Fuck.

I'm not joking. I hate this world.

Me too. I will dox the people calling him a clown and saying it was fake.

It's all good man. This is really emotionally straining time for you and I understand. Look dude, idk who you are or what your attachment to Etika is, but this isn't worth ending your life over. If I can make it through losing a close friend to a car accident at 15 years old, you can make it through this. You'll be alright. Just try to keep your eyes on making it until tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes, focus on the next day. Live mentally day by day until you're able to live week by week. Then month by month. You get the picture. To you, you probably feel like you've lost a role model or a brother. Or both. Regardless, don't succumb to your inner demons. Don't become another statistic

Someone has to outline the face for us dumb folks

god its summer as fuck in here shut the fuck up

ill do it now, one minute

nice dubs

I'm sorry, man. I habe de autism too. PDD-NOS.

Yes, I'm a teenager. So what? You talk to me like that again and I will swat your ass.

Bro I want dubs too wtf

Likewise partner

Attached: 1556580132262.jpg (902x960, 86K)

fuck u faggot

Attached: big.jpg (900x822, 133K)

Who tf cares about this attention whoring normie

Damn, would have never spotted that

People who aren't you. you don't have to pay attention, you're welcome to go do something you enjoy.

Remember me, maggot.

and you know whats crazy, this is the last frame of the entire video. I watched the whole thing zoomed in at half speed and stabilized, this is the only frame where the face appears

hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you

there's reddit containment for this

K

Attached: flower shoot.png (83x96, 22K)

Is what who?
Its impossible to ID the grey smudges on the right as anyone, but you haven't told us what that's footage of or who the dude is.
My advice is to take a few days to gather your thoughts and come back when you're not a huge faggot.

lol yall need to drop that shit, i've actually been on Yea Forums since 2006. I used to be a typical Yea Forumstard, but if you play the cards correctly, you'll grow out of it at a certain age. There's too much in the world to appreciate to spend your time doing things that make you mad. Go hug your mom, she'll be gone one day.

>yall
opinion discarded

There are worse things than losing a close friend to a car accident at 15.

We’re all already statistics anyway.

I'm from Florida, can't help it :)

Also, don't visit here, it's hell. The stories are all true and worse.

and hes a FAAAAAG

I just fucked your whore fat mother in her asshole and gave her all mylove juice lets hope this faggot nigger etika is dead so you fucks stop spamming this retarded nigger filth on Yea Forums

11 year old detected as soon as you said mother

It's Erika guys :'(

you're trying way too hard rofl

Hopefully it is so the faggots dead and stops blowing up my news feed with his attention seek self.

I hate faggots like this, just fucking off yourself or get mental help, stop being an attention seeking retard.

Hopefully he's dead and this shit can be over with

Stop spamming this shit about etika nobody cares about this filthy fucking attention whore nigger

who hurt you?

oh yeah well every night your mom puts on that stupid slutty schoolgirl outfit I like, and wears it while she stops by walgreens to pick up some snack of my request, then she brings them over and I make her watch me eat all the snacks while I laugh and build up the energy I then use to fuck her face all night, and we watch Dexters Lab in the background, and it makes her laugh all the time which feels great on my dick, and sometimes we actually stop and watch the Dial M for Monkey parts, we especially enjoy those. Then after I cum down her throat 500 times its about 6am, and we have coffee and chat about how much she hates you, then she kisses me and says she loves me, then goes him and pretends nothing happened.

You are a terrible person.

Boogie dabbing on Etikas corpse

clips.twitch.tv/ZealousSolidDelicataBloodTrail

Attached: boogie.png (720x358, 160K)

Why are there so many faggots like you on Yea Forums? Fuck off to reddit if you want to be sympathetic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

pussy ass bitch
I'm all for being against suicide but you're baby shit soft

because not everyone's a asshole

> ive been on Yea Forums since 2006
Newfag spotted

You just fuck off. Just go far, far, far away.

>My advice is to take a few days to gather your thoughts and come back when you're not a huge faggot.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/25/19(Tue)11:38:27 No.803107258â–¶
>
>lol yall need to drop that shit, i've actually been on Yea Forums since 2006. I used to be a typical Yea Forumstard, but if you play the cards correctly, you'll grow out of it at a certain age. There's too much in the world to appreciate to spend your time doing things that make you mad. Go hug your mom, she'll be gone one day.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/25/19(Tue)11:40:29 No.803107356â–¶
>
>>yall
>opinion discarded
>>>
> Anonymous 06/25/19(Tue)11:41:25 No.803107402â–¶
>
>There are worse things than losing a close friend to a car accident at 15.
>We’re all already statistics anyway.
>>>
Fuck you fucking fuck fucker

Sorry, just dont have time for his retarded shit. Literally making thousand of people worry and grief because he wants attention
People like that are just better off dead.

I wish that was your body in the lake. He was having a mental breakdown, you retard.

I consider myself to be Energy Conservationist. You are wasting time, bandwidth and energy on a e-celeb and we can't let that pass. At least we can comment about your faggotry and stupidity in hope to steer you in the right direction away from cumguzzling and spreading AIDS cancer. zoomer shit

Imagine grieving for a faggot you never knew .
Imagine grieving for a faggot nigger you never knew.

At least he actually contributed to society not just browse Yea Forums and be a 12 year old edgelord

who is your idol? what if it was them? and what if i told you being sad about it was stupid?

Etika was not a perfect person, he had serious flaws and needed major help, this is all true, and yes he got super annoying for a while, but this is true of basically everyone in the world including you and me. Despite what he became, his true fans will always who he really was, a very genuine and fun and chill guy. and because we appreciated him, he became part of who WE were. There is nothing wrong with taking one night out of our lives to acknowledge that.

kudos on energy conservation though, I am down with that totally.

In what did that nigger contribute in society?

why would anyone need a fucking idol? try worshipping God and do as he instructed instead of being a degenerate idolater faggot

made people happy, even if it was just for a second

People will forget about that attention seeking faggot nigger in a week like it should be

because there is no god? and if there is, he doesn't give a shit about our feelings, because why the fuck would he? We live in an infinite universe with trillion and trillions of planets, what makes you special? you're a fucking grain of sand floating in the pacific ocean. If there is a god, we are simply his experiment, not his children.

By killing himself?

Why'd you write this comment then? Moron

Nice potato footage

its zoomed in 5x

And that thinking of yours somehow makes e-celebs better and greater than God?

I can make your whore nigger loving fat mother happy for a while faggot if thats a contribution to society

>mental breakdown
>he refuses to get mental help
good, he needs to die before he shoots something up after snapping like alot of people with mental issues who refuse to get help.
im an NP, so i probably contribute many times more than he ever did, actually saving lives daily, but go ahead and think that.
agreed

by doing all the shit before his mental breakdown he was just such a happy and wild dude that he made you smile

I'm not debating the existence of an invisible man in the sky in an unrelated thread. You're complaining im wasting time, debating god is a waste of time because there's literally zero evidence.

You are an idiot. I hope you die very soon.

Attached: 1560924672695.png (1366x3297, 959K)

>I hope you die very soon
me too, ive had a wild ride

Really though, you are evil af. I've never met someone so evil on this website. I hope you die a horrible death.

>evil
Ive dedicated my life to saving countless other human lives. Went to school for total of 8 hours to become a Nurse practitioner so i could personally save lives, and i have.

This guy is a loose cannon, with mental issues, that refuses to get help. All hes gonna die is either kill himself, or others before he goes out.

Sorry youre so obsessed with someone you cant see the flaws

Not everyone is an asshole but Yea Forums never has and never should be a sympathy party for any faggot who decides to off himself.

Its obviously murder and all you are doing is helping get the murderer off on what he did. They love to watch people lament. Etika was murdered by a gang who hates anyone who dates on their turf. He was a lover boy and he was Dosed and dropped. That is how they do things now.

Lol nurse

Also, as someone who wants to become a doctor I personally find you disgusting. No one so evil should be a NP. The best thing you could do is kill yourself so you won't hurt more people. You are evil.

6 figure salary and infinite slutty nurses and aides , its a good job choice.

Most mentally ill people just harm themselves. I know he has flaws. We all do. I'm a teen looking to be a doctor or nurse, so you are particularly disgusting as well as ignorant to me. Also, you went to school for "8 hours"? That is about right, retard.

Fuck off is it a 6 figure salary.
Even if it is you’re not really saving lives pal. That’s what the big boi doctors do

You don't give a shit about people. It just strokes your ego to say that you "saved" a life.

>doctor or nurse
Why would you ever consider both? You’re either dumb enough to be a nurse or smart enough to be a doctor

Depending on my grades and how I feel.

I would rather be a doctor though.

meant years, sorry friend.

If this kind of stuff gets your blood boiling you wont make it in this field. Just go do IT or some other pussy field, you wont make it here.
you salt tastes good
i run my own wing, NPs get to make solo choices and write prescriptions just like docs do, just not things like full on surgeries and some niche things that only doctors can do

youtu.be/OVXT6a-q63w

The world will be better off without both of you.

I promise if you try to kill yourself I will call a waaaaaaaahmbulance

>depending how you feel
That’s the mentality of a nurse have fun with that.

I'll do just fine. Bud, I've been here for a long time. I'm only a teen too. I'm not angry, I just really want you to know that you are evil. Like, so many degenerates are on this site but you take the cake. The best thing you can do is kill yourself. I also want you to know that you are really ignorant. Look up the statics on mentally ill people.

Really depending on my grades. Depression and PDD-NOS holds me back.

>who is your idol?
I don't find it necessary to invest my self-worth in celebrities.

Take everything with a grain of salt.Its just a youtuber that nobody knows and we arr only here to see his death body.

>just not thing like full on surgeries and some niche things
So, the doctors are doing the literal life saving stuff. You just proved my point.
Writing prescriptions isn’t saving any lives pal.

That said, I know I’m bashing nurses but I still agree with you about Etika

>the n word
Hey user, what fucking word are you referring to? You retarded niggerfaggot.

Youre going to fail. Dont waste time and Money trying to come in this field. Youre either gonna end up burning out and getting depression, or youre gonna hang youself at 34 in your home. Youre too weak to deal with being a doctor.

Yeah, so nurse

Blurry.

You sound more like you should be on tumblr at this point.

Which is better to you?

So you are a twink? Got it.

we diagnose and write prescriptions.

Replacing a knee isnt the only life-saving that goes on.

Running a code on someone in the ER whos crashing, pushing meds and treating gunshot wounds in the back of an ambulance cus its too risky to move inside till their stable isnt live saving?

dude stop

Being a doctor would only give me happiness. A wife and kids is my as well. Do you have a wife and kids?

Doctor, but honestly from the sounds of it you’re really not cut out for it.

Like sure you might be able to get qualified but you don’t seem like you would be a good doctor. You could be a good/great nurse though

God summer sure is early.

>only give me happiness

this is what all newbies who plan to goto med school says, its a different world once your here, you have no idea what youre walking into. The soap opera and drama shows on TV arent reality.

>the n word
Newspaper?

Also, I know you don't give a shit about anyone, but really... I have not met someone so evil on this site until now... Dial it back a little before you destroy yourself. The hate has already consumed me but it doesn't have to be the same for you. I'm pretty much done. I don't care if I end up killing myself at 34 or younger. As long as I lived to help people and not hurt them I am good.

Really getting out and doing something productive would the main reason. I know all of the details. I'm young. Might change my mind. Who knows. Why did you go to med school?

One doctor commits suicide in the U.S. every day -- the highest suicide rate of any profession. And the number of doctor suicides -- 28 to 40 per 100,000 -- is more than twice that of the general population, new research shows.

You honestly have no idea what field youre walking into, youre trying to glorify it, its not as glorious as you think. If you must go into medicine, be a radiologist or maybe a PA

Also, the only thing that would stop me from getting into med school would be my low intellect if anything. I know my limits.

Please an hero like your idol.

I know it isn't glorious. I want to do something to help people.

Yes, you can diagnose common shit that most people could do with a google search anyway

Bullshit nurses don’t do all of that. Pushing meds is a menial task anyway.
And the treating of anything in the back of an ambulance would have to be pretty simple for a nurse to do, anything even slightly complicated and you wouldn’t know what to do - same goes for the diagnoses and prescriptions.

Nurses might be saving lives but nowhere near as much as you think. They’re glorified care givers - useful but not saving anywhere near as many lives as doctors are and to imply anything else would be retarded

Then be a nurse and forget even trying to be a doctor

newfag detected

Not the guy you referred to in the first place but in the same position (if you still are here).

I dont feel that my family will be devastated by my loss, sad beyond doubt. But we never chose to be born, nobody could ask us if we are ready for all this bullshit life is. Even though they gave me the present of life it is still my decision to decline it when ever.
I dont feel like missing out on something by keeping to go.
Good times will eventually detach the bad ones but every fucking time it goes a little bit up everything starts spiraling back into psychosis-like states and depression.
I think I will never really experience an healthy relationship, not that I didnt try. But something is not going right in my mind and nobody can change this. And I feel like the older I get the worse it gets. I hate it, I hate my mind. My personality. The way I think. Most of the human race. The system we are living in. Getting up to work every morning. The work itself. Wasting my time everyday. The only thing I enjoy is music and drugs. And drugs arent good for my head. But music is not enough to me to overpower the depression I experience everyday.
Do you have the slightest idea what it feels like to go out on the street for example if I need to buy something to eat? It is pure horror.

Nobody can judge me for taking an easy way out. Im not that far off anymore.

>Why did you go to med school?
Because im a cold person, im generally un-phased by people dying, other than those closest to me, as fucked up as that sounds, its makes me a perfect candidate for medicine.

Most of the burnout, depression, and suicide medical professionals face is due to too much empathy , which drives them ot crash and burn after witnessing too many sad/tragic deaths. families wailing in the halls when their 5 year old dies, when people rush u down in the ER and beg you to save the life of their teenage daughter thats already dead

This field is gloried , but its not ass its cracked up to be. You get a good paycheck and bragging rights but it only costs you your humanity

Nurse practitioner is different from a Nurse dude, it requires a doctorate. The same as physicians are required to get. I dont think you know what youre talking about, and keep referring to me as a simple RN

who?

ooohhhh a yt "start" ...

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

That is proof that you aren't a good person. You don't care about those people.

To whoever is bored right now con join stream and spam whatever u want

youtu.be/6V1-LLbNFgs

Summer sure is early and people wonder why we make porn threads instead of wateverthe fuck this is.

Attached: 1561420803202.gif (267x229, 353K)

i care, just not to a large degree, if you care too much about every patient that walks through those doors, youll kill youself/quit before your first year of being a doc is up.

tnx

Nothing of value has been lost

Also sage.

So, all under 20 yo’s here? People kill themselves and get pulled out of the water. Pardon my insensitivity, but why is this a big deal?

Its summer baby.

Attached: 1561425394478m.jpg (1024x843, 119K)

>inb4 you miss this

Attached: 6c8901408b96419a9e10a880e72bbafb.png (1080x1920, 1.9M)

check out my hot meme Yea Forumsros

youtube.com/watch?v=OVXT6a-q63w

Attached: cyber pilot 3.jpg (500x338, 59K)

Is it bad I don't know who this guy and have never seen any videos of him.

no, this thread has an unbearable amount of crybaby pussies who care way to much about a nintendo hype-man.

Attached: barbaric.png (484x586, 619K)

Its ok.They are retarded youtubers.They are a lot of them.

Kek.

Kek the comments are hilarious.

It’s confirmed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Retard ass bitch. It's "too much", stupid fucker.

Rick,You son of a gun you did it again.

This.
Fuck, this.
You snowflakes are all retarded.

Press F for Erika rest in pieces sweet prince

And of u want spam his Twitter he's looking at his Twitter comments live.Thats if u want

@Lookner

Fap material by snapchat exploit

Attached: 8a487b711efd4b268a3bb0ea7850dc1d.png (1080x1920, 1.74M)

When did Yea Forumstards get all sensitive? newfag influx?

Attached: stu-rat little.jpg (640x616, 27K)

your mom is literally dead.

So why'd he do it?

you know those cringey 11 year old girls on insta and snapchat? the ones who cry every time a lesser celebrity dies? you are acting like one.

Reddit tier user.

ok, but your mom is literally dead, bro.

every reaction post so far from this child has been targetting mothers

To ascend to status of super super Sayans and awake is Stando abillity maybe even bonus sharingan it's new hip trend you should try it yourself , i mean if a rich successful youtuber kills himself why Wouldn't we losers kill our self too maybe there's something better after?!

Why are you so mad, bro. Oh wait, your mom is dead!

Attached: xE5Q3.jpg (268x265, 30K)

I know you're probably just kidding but the guy is famous on youtube so he probably does have more knowledge than us and knows what's he doing.

Kek. user’s right, the butthurt truly is something to behold.

REKT!

He used to literally drink himself to death on stream lmao hes not some kinda hidden genius

Man, I fucking love porn.

Attached: D31ZtQ8W0AA6IPv.jpg (443x400, 17K)

same fag harder

does baby need a bottle?:///

Don't worry m8. I'm fine. I was just LARPing as a oblivious Zoomer since that guy I was replying is trying to make them kill themselves..

>being this much of an butt mad grammar fag
The epitome of desperation

This is why Yea Forums is shit now. You idiots hear "oh they say nigger and act really edgy and attack people there" and you think "yeah thats the place for me." But you're wrong. This place was a hellhole and a dwelling place for savages and shit, but also for people who gave a shit too. How many people and animals were rescued because of this place? "Hurr durr ur a newfag cuz u care lol" Actually retarded mongrels, I swear. Do your research before you try and act like you fit in.

Yall fucking faggots are making me google Etika

Attached: 1560507823529.gif (245x180, 273K)

Footage of police dog finding Etika’s Corpse.

Attached: 9581E699-FAB1-47E9-B990-E79677E8CFC0.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

>How many people and animals were rescued because of this place?
Maybe that was just to show that Yea Forums values animals more than niggers? Think about it. How many starving Africans were rescued by Yea Forums?

Any fucker claiming to be an oldfag or calling people newfags is automatically not an oldfag. No one actually cares how long you've been here, because we're all here forever anyways.

See? "Hurr durr if I say nigger they'll think i'm cool." Be original you fucking mongrel. Say something that isn't regurgitated every thread.

etika.... is that you

Stop being a faggot and just accept that you were wrong when you thought that Yea Forums was some Guardian Angel. You were just trolled. We all make mistakes m8. It's OK to be wrong.

>Imagine trying this hard

Knowing youtube wankers, especially the nigger variety, it's almost certainly a publicity stunt.

Not the same guy, I promise you. That idiot thinks that everyone has to respect the person he's mourning. I understand how Yea Forums is. We're all autists and animals pretending to be more than we really are so we can get away from the fact that we don't really fit in anywhere else.

lol who actually gives a fuck about this literal who

Attached: i love bts.jpg (902x1024, 240K)

>"who is this guy?"
>"better join a thread about him to let people know I don't know him"

>let me show you how butthurt I am about your post by ironing it

remember when Yea Forums wanst edgy as fuck?

the idol of /b is probably dead,is time for reflection and prayer,going to church and confess

Boogie is kind of shithead huh

>"he gave me attention! He's gotta be butthurt huehuehue"

School's out

Attached: 1560375636564.png (667x615, 603K)

>Imagine missing the whole point

If you genuinely find that attractive you're an absolute fucking retard.

Why? Because she's White?

Cant believe Etika killed a fellow nigga and dumped him into river just for sake of this prank.

>dont have time
>has time to keep replying

youtube.com/watch?v=ykLDTsfnE5A

You must be new. Welcome to Yea Forums. Leave and never come back. Fuck you.

pog

literally, like, um, none of your, like, um, business, literally

super serial

literally

a-grifting we will go

you gotta take the surveys to get to the real news, man

Who the fuck cares? Another dumb nigger dead is just a good thing

Yes it's him, but its's ok.

jiggaboo-hoo-hoo

Etika be's det, mofo

Eniga ded as fuk

gay bait

go cry about your dead jig hero

>a total of 8 hours
that's almost like a brain surgeon

bullshit

>aids

summer started last week, dude

nematode

OMG!. like, how many times did he, like, um, literally die from like, um, drinking literally on stream?

> hurr durr
yeah, original

yep. And then all these crybabies will send this e-begging jig buttloads of mommy and daddies money.

can someone do a "look at this dude" on etika

You know, I used to think that the whole summerfag jargon was exhadurated but after seeing this thread I'm starting to have my doubts.

random nigger thread, fuck off

epic

The countdown stream will announce if the body was Etika or not:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbBY33pPeX0

only if he gets enough superchats, though

Yall like gay niggers or something?

Go in and say whatever president u like it will get him and mods mad

youtu.be/qbBY33pPeX0

>exhadurated

Funny how people die accidentally daily yet fags manage to fail trying to kill themselves on purpose.

better luck next time

Video
youtu.be/t3WFYTfX3Gk

actually I feel even better, fake-ass clown e-jig

I have your IP. I'm doxxing your ass.

lets risk prison time because this guy insulted the streamer im obssesed with and who doesn't I exist,

fuxk off summerfag

yeah, why?

I don't care. You're done.

I'm not even lmao

he offed himself because you didn't send enough superchats to his livestream... it's all your fault

why?

he's dead because you didn't give him enough money... I hope you're happy

lol.
did you just this site yesterday?
people here often talk about killing themselves.
a lot of people on here see it honourable.

>an hero

you have me confused for another user. i just mocked you for threatening to doxx those who make fun of him.

fyi, im an etika fan as well. and the body found hasn't confirmed to be his, so keep your panties on and hope the twat's still alive

that guy either deleted his posts or got banned. actually laughing right now, lol

also rip

I typed 'Martin Van Buren rules!' and they lost they're shit.

after seeing these pics its definitely him
:(

Attached: 1498018099070.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

*their

likely banned. doxxing threat.

why is this dude killing himself?

he's legitimately mentally ill, unfortunately. there's still no confirmation if it was his body was found but regardless, pay respects

Youre not doxxing anyone pussy bitch

what mental illness? seemed normal to me

Apparently, he has a history of mental problems.

TURN ON CNN

IM CRYING

bipolar. he was put in a mental institution a few times too

what happened?? cant access cnn right now

His body has been found

*A* body was found. Has it been confirmed to be his yet?

lies.

relatives are ID-ing it rn

Some guy named Michael Jackson died ten years ago.

Thats a shame

FUCK! This is so sad!

Alexa play the worlds smallest violin

etika is as dead as this thread

still no confirmation

His name was Desmond Amofah.

Phoneposters shouldn't even be allowed on this site

youtube.com/watch?v=e2d-Mau72Vw

false. His name was Robert Paulson

kek

>pass user
>samefagging
kys

Another dead faggot nigger. Rejoice in his passing

Storing dead niggers ain't Yea Forums's business

Attached: 1561304680978.jpg (1280x544, 76K)

Identification pending notification of father

Etika = Deadika

pathetic nintendo hype-man AHAHAA

Attached: etika.png (1638x900, 1.11M)

i wonder what hes doing rn

Attached: D95VMhlWsAAo07o.jpg (900x822, 38K)

Tons of hot females and porn in this discord server(also giftcard giveaways).
discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
GO GO GO

-sps

>read his bio
>son of a ghanian politician
>gamer, youtuber
>full of whitey friends with scandinavian surnames
Everything bad with this world