Serious question. I want to see if you guys are actually racist or it’s just jokes...

Serious question. I want to see if you guys are actually racist or it’s just jokes. Do you believe niggers should have equal rights to humans?

Attached: 2DCE4694-9EAE-4666-A008-8D7662E656CD.gif (250x190, 1.97M)

Niggers aren't humans, so they deserve as many rights as a pitbull.

I hate.niggers and recognize they're less intelligent and more violent like, and believe this is both genetics and culture, but they should absolutely have equal rights. Equal, not superior.

Phone inserted the grammatically incorrect word and period, before someone thinks that's intentional.

if you think about a human, does a nigger immediately pop into your head... if at all?

They are sub-human porch monkeys unlike us resilient being of light, the white men of /b, paragons of society.

Attached: C5CE380B-2E3D-43E8-91D7-C18041EB6426.jpg (321x480, 61K)

>period, before
COMMA SPLICE

As a rich white male I admit to being a racist. I hate my own race and hope to see it be swallowed alive

Do what every anti-white white guy does: start your rap career and use your white boy money to buy views fuck fat black women and end the white race one molato mongoloid at a time.

Attached: ADE9CDC5-064C-4903-A4E4-54C5192F651A.jpg (979x1000, 110K)

Go fuck your self, get a job, and solve your own shit.

This race bait has to stop.

If racism exists deep in the hearts of a few, so fucking what. If they whisper it aloud their lives and career are over.

The entire rest of the world outside of white nation's is openly racist and no one gives a fuck.

White nations are the only societies on the planet that will destroy their own tribe members for even acknowledgement of basic race reality.

If you post on Facebook that you don't think it makes sense to import millions of people from low IQ nations, and then pay them to stay home and have children, knowing full well that IQ is genetic, and that this mathematically end in some mass death.. your ability to operate in society will end. They will come for you.

Even though all of that is indisputable fact, it doesn't matter.

So the bottom line is most people aren't racist, and even if some are, they aren't in any position to stop the destruction of their Homeland. Almost all Western nations have passed the tipping point and in 20 years will belong to some group that has no business being there.

So relax, you have nothing to worry about.

> Do you believe niggers should have equal rights to humans?
Niggers of any race should not have equal rights to humans.
Only net taxpayers should have rights.

That’s why you avoid Facebook. Just post the takeover of America on conservative platforms and become the next Alex Jones

Tldr nigger

I don't mind niggers too much as we barely have any where I live.

Muslims and Indians on the other hand, they're literally filth.

Dirty third world scum. They built their own societies with their own definition of human rights and we see where that lead. They don't deserve something they can't create themselves.

Sure. I don't hate any race, sexual orientation, etc.

Most of this board is just a rebellion at how PC and twisted everything is though, "fuck the man", that kind of thing.

Something as simple as "this adaptation of an existing work that contains a white character, should cast a white person" is viewed as unforgivable racism. In that world, the word loses all meaning.

The roodypoos are fine, it's the Indians and Middle Easterns we need to watch out for, look at Canada.

I am with you all but one thing.

We have 0 proof that IQ is genetic.
Current theory is that is is developmental.

We have never had a scientific study that shows that IQ is purely genetic.

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (559x468, 58K)

>niggers
>humans

There's a fair bit of proof that IQ has a genetic component, though of course there are other environmental contributions as well, as the Flynn Effect demonstrates. If you eat lead paint chips as a kid, your genetics won't matter much. (Of course, there's a good argument against the notion of general intelligence, also. IQ only measures a subset of intellectual capability.)

Just jokes user.

No one is really that dumb.

Unless you're a backwoods hillbilly

As a racist, the question of even considering equality offends me. Please stop.