Is it acceptable for a woman whose had a sexual partner before to then decide in future encounters that she doesn't...

Is it acceptable for a woman whose had a sexual partner before to then decide in future encounters that she doesn't want to have sex again until marriage?

Attached: strict-woman-waving-finger-DHXTT7.jpg (1300x956, 104K)

No. Once the dam has broke, you can't put it back together again. Besides, they'll tell you they don't want sex again until marriage, but they'll be fucking everybody and their brother behind your back. They don't want to fuck YOU until marriage. But don't think you won't be picking up the bill for that unicorn whore until she finally let's you hit it. By that time, the odometer will have turned over twice and she'll be fucking the neighbor at the mailbox in the morning.

>Once the dam has broke, you can't put it back .
I broke my hymen through masturbation. Having sex didn't change my body.
>Besides, they'll tell you they don't want sex again until marriage, but they'll be fucking everybody and their brother behind your back. They don't want to fuck YOU until marriage.
I'm not that kind of girl.

Your choice, but don't be suprised if guys have a hard time accepting it.

Attached: thumb2-8-310x310.jpg (310x310, 20K)

People can decide to do whatever they want. But that doesn’t mean she’s entitled to a prospective spouse who agrees. IOW she may end up a single cat lady.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Yeah, she can do that, she's a... person

Yeah I mean idk if I'm really going to do it but this is my second sex free year and I don't want to do it with anybody.

Somehow I doubt that would fit the thread's theme

Fap material by snapchat exploit

Attached: 2709a46c241c4b61a1aac0564c7e9a92.png (1080x1920, 1.87M)

Use it while you can

Attached: 9eaebb973e014619959df63647f77207.png (1080x1920, 1.94M)

Apparently this works

Attached: 3bca1e5d0d6c42cca0d4468d4e0a91b2.png (1080x1920, 1.95M)

Well yeah, if all you value is sex. Don't get married if that's all you care about. Marriages like that always end in divorce. Quit now rather than later.

>can a woman decide what to do with her body

I for one welcome our alien overlords.

>Don't get married if that's all you care about.
Of course I wouldn't get married just for sex.
I know I COULD do it, I'm just curious about how ACCEPTABLE it would be to others .

Why do you give a fuck what others think? That weak willed? Do what you want.

Of course
But it's really going to piss off her boyfriend

Attached: Clean Faster.jpg (319x317, 42K)

Well, there are two answers.

Yea Forums: Of course not. She gives it up before marriage, she's a total slut, and she needs to bang every time someone takes her out.

Folks with brains: It's her life to do with whatever she wants, however she wants, and it's nunya.

i dont get it. will you be telling your partner "yeah ive fucked some guys, but im gonna save myself for marriage now"?

sure why not? Why does her life style effect you? Just dont date her dumb ass. Stop being a child. they are 50% of the population. find one more compatible with you.

> why do you give a fuck what others think?
Because it's a dating related subject and when you're dating, it's useful to know how appealing you'd be to others.
>It's her life to do with whatever she wants, however she wants, and it's nunya.
The thing is, in relationships you can't just do whatever you want and you have to be considerate towards your partner. Thus, I'm curious how many men think it's wack.

Yes, abstaining is common for men and women. I went through a terrible break up in 2011. I didn't have sex again until 2015. The woman I fucked married me 2 years later. In a way, I was saving myself for someone worth while.

Yes. Sorry she won't fuck you, user. Try again with another.

Pretty much. Except I've just had one sexual partner before.
I am her though. I just wanted to here what other people thought.

I'm the woman nigga.

>I know I COULD do it, I'm just curious about how ACCEPTABLE it would be to others .
It's kind of insulting and unbelievable. "I've had sex, but you're not getting any until you cough up the diamond." So... you're kind of holding your body as collateral for marriage. Could I be tricked into marriage and then find the sex is awful? Or withheld? Why would you withhold it from me? Is it personal? The only way to find out is to have you date other men and see what the results are. It's confusing.

That's good to hear.

Good gods, I'm glad I'm not dating anymore.
Crap, I wish I wasn't married though.

/thread

Sure. It is also acceptable for that to be a deal breaker for the other partener. Sexual liberation and sexual rights are a two way street.

>"I've had sex, but you're not getting any until you cough up the diamond."
See, this is why I'm asking people what they think, because Im afraid I would sound like this to potential partners, bitchy and entitled. I do recognize how it could make a person feel insulted and like they're inferior to my previous partner. But I'm just trying to protect my feelings and i honestly lack sexual attraction currently, like sex seems gross.

That's true

So the ultimate question ("When Harry Met Sally") is, "Can a man have a woman for a friend?" That is, can a man stand be friendzoned? Here's you ultimate test: are you willing to let him have sex with other women while dating you? Unless your partner is also seeking abstinence, you're asking him to neglect a significant component of a modern relationship. If you're ambivalent about sex now, what makes you think marriage will make you feel good about it (and it had better become a real change at that point)?

Whoa. Wait a minute...

>I'm the woman nigga.

Tits, timestamp, or GTFO!

Seems like a red flag to me.

> are you willing to let him have sex with other women while dating you?
Yes, as long as he doesn't get emotionally attached to her.
>If you're ambivalent about sex now, what makes you think marriage will make you feel good about it?
I've had sex before and liked it in itself. I just don't want to get used and want to be sure that the next time I have sex I won't get used or abandoned. Sex where you're only getting used feels impersonal, like somebody is just masturbating inside of you.

How so ? Care to expand?

we tried this already, but you white knight faggots spoonfed her info without delivery anyway...

Sounds like heavy emotional baggage, or sexual trauma. It's not that it'd be a dating dealbreaker, but having that kind of boundary established from the get-go is nice in that it's clear but also eyebrow raising, outside of a super Christian community or something.

U right

Honestly just sounds like bad or mediocre sex or not a great romantic partner.

Exactly

The sex can feel good in itself, but on an emotional level feel incomplete. Because I don't feel the person I am with is willing to commit to me. There is a lack of security that prevents a true bond from being solidified.

What do you even want out of a relationship? You remind me of my nerdy friend that wants a woman that plays video games, likes science and magic the gathering. I told him it sounds like he wants to date a man not a woman lol he doesn’t even really know what he wants and it sounds like you don’t either.

You sound like the kind of girl that’d like the security and support of a man around but doesn’t like being touched. Like you need a dad. Which is fine but you might get a reality check in ten years when your looks start to fade and your ovaries start to shrivel. Don’t need to be a slut just don’t be so abrasive about sex you should throw out the idea of being used cuz that’s just a construct in your head, you’re as much using him in the act. Unless you were raped of course that’s a different story.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the super Christian community is just as bad (or is it good? lol)

I know what I want. A man with a good stable job, sense of humor and appreciation of beauty to marry and have kids with.
>You sound like the kind of girl that’d like the security and support of a man around but doesn’t like being touched. Like you need a dad.
I love being touched. I think about intimacy alot and get horny too. It's just that I don't want to have sex with a bunch of people before marriage or get used.
>Don’t need to be a slut just don’t be so abrasive about sex you should throw out the idea of being used cuz that’s just a construct in your head, you’re as much using him in the act.
Maybe youre right.