Giving away this dog for free if you live in the southern california area. piece of shit fucking dog...

Giving away this dog for free if you live in the southern california area. piece of shit fucking dog. real life buddy died and i somehow was given it. it’s female. it was supposedly potty trained but it loves shitting and pissing on my carpet, yes i put the training pads down but it will drop one turd on there and then drop a bunch more on the floor, almost like it does it on purpose. i never did anything mean to it but now i’m pissed off and done.

it has the most punchable looking face too. don’t get me wrong, i have two other doggos, a cat, a turtle. and a lizard and i love all of them equally. but fuck this dog.

Attached: 78B789FE-B4A5-44F2-BDA4-8C1F62F89E67.jpg (741x1222, 353K)

pix related, after it took a shit on my wood floor and tries to pretend to be sad about it.

Just take the poor thing to a shelter. If you hate it and don’t want it don’t take it out on the dog. That’s why shelters exist

does anyone else agree that the dog looks very puntable?

You’re obviously a troll.
But stop acting like a nigger with dogs.
I’d shoot a nigger before I shot a dog

i wish i was trolling

what about a pitbull?

The dog actually is doing it on purpose, to punish you. It isn't happy about being relocated to a new home. So, it is shitting all over your floor in order to show it's displeasure at the new living arrangements.

Attached: 1554519212607.jpg (397x480, 33K)

Niggers kill more people anually than pitbulls

This too

Attached: 1543962659214.jpg (750x766, 305K)

Don't forget about this as well

Attached: 1526217033104.png (720x581, 493K)

give it to a Chinese family

Where in Southern California?

Can't teach a dog to poo outside..man you are a fucking disgrace.

Ooooh check out this edgy tween. A nigger would probably slap your ass around like tge pussy you are.

So your buddy died and that poor fucking dog who probably misses him and depressed shits on you floor and your first thought is fuck her someone take her? This is a troll because if not I come over and kill you then take your pets home. They're better off with koreans then you.

How do I meet you to get the doggo?

A dog that wil poop all over someone's floor, is a great present for someone that you hate.

Mine took 4 days to lrn2shit outside. The puppy and the 5 yr old.

To whoever picks this dog, I am waiting for some OC in the rekt threads.

Where in Southern California? I'll pick it up user

Take it out more retard. Dogs take a while to find a new pee location it's probably stressed.

Agreed. Having respect for a dead friend means respecting the things that he loved and at the very least treating his pet with care until he can find it a suitable home. OP is human garbage for not understanding this.

Getting rid of a doggo who's owner(ur bud) died.... What a fag

Attached: 1561092439331.jpg (739x673, 132K)