How much heroin do I need to OD and how much would the dosage cost?

How much heroin do I need to OD and how much would the dosage cost?

I've never bought heroin so I have no clue regarding the prize and doze

Also, how do I prepare it?

Attached: images - 2019-06-24T180343.913.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ1QHiYsSGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where so you live Op? Usually about 3 grams can kill if you take them all at once and put it in your left arm vein, the big one

Right, now how do I prepare it?
I live in Europe

Btw, how much time will it take?

Depends on two main factors, your tolerance and the strength of the heroin. About 2points will kill a non opoid dependant person (0.2 grams). That is if you're injecting it.

If the heroin is white all you need to do is mix it with water then inject, no need to cook.

If you're going to snort or smoke it you'll need a fair bit more.

If it's brown, add some citric acid and cook it on a spoon, then inject.

If it's black, can't be injected.

I'm a smack addict..

Attached: IMG_20190625_010254.jpg (2645x3309, 1.84M)

Its gonna suck when you drown in your own vomit. Under an hour from injection time. And hope nobody finds you and gives u narcan.

If he injects enough CNS depression will kill him before the puke does... Loongggg before.

I'll buy 5 grams to be sure, I don't really care about the cost I won't be needing the money, the only thing that worries me is that I won't have enough money to buy it, I know heroin is an expensive drug.

Will it all fit in a syringe?

the reason opioids aren't used for lethal injection is because the lethal dose is unpredictable even when the chemical is 99% pharmaceutical purity and nausea/itching is common with most opioids

5 grams is an insane amount.. Esp if its white...

Dont know the cost in Europe but its he a few thousand AUDfir 5grams of the relativley pure stuff we get here...

1 gram should be enough and yes, it'll all fit in a syringe just follow my instructions.

Taking an antihistamine greatly reduces those side effects and can increase the potential of the drug.

You said you never bought it. I assume you've never done it either correct?

>when you drown in your own vomit
Or anyone else's vomit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ1QHiYsSGE

You're retarded sirIve Injected black tar multiple times.

That's why I'm asking instructions on how to use it deep shit, god I think you should kill yourself alongside with me

how about you don't od like a pussy you nonce

Under an hour....? If you hit a vein try under 4 minutes.....if you miss the vein then 25-45 minutes

I don't want it to be too quick like a shot in the head or too slow like cut wrists

My bad, didn't think it was whackable. Haven't tried as we don't get it in aus..

Will I first feel dizzy and then pass out or straight out all will turn black forever?

Just squirt it into a vien and you'll nod off pretty quickly, never to wake up. At last, you'll know eternal peace.

No it will not. Unless you're using a vets horse/cow syringe....most or these /btards are larping very poorly.....I just Injected a quarter of a gram ten minutes ago....

I did the same. Lol. Yeah 5 grams is a fucking lot, but heroin is extremely water soluble soo.. Maybe you could inject it with 1ml of water?

Yes, 5 grams could kill s fairly large family if they had no tolerance

Intense euphoria, then you'll fall asleep super relaxed and die.

But will it be instant or a slow process?

>how much heroin do i need to OD

user are you okay?

You'll feel like your in heaven for maybe a minute then you'll close your eyes and feel the need to take the best nap of your life.... you'll fall asleep and just never wake up.

Exactly.

about tree fiddy should do it. It will also cost tree fiddy

If you do it correctly less than 5 minutes, won't feel a thing except warmth and euphoria

I saw the other method of breathing helium out of a tank with a gas mask, but I thought that opioid OD would be easier, seem that I've made the right choice.

Euphoria like what? Like being chased by a killer or beating a boss in dark souls?

Like reaching enlightenment.. Total serenity and bliss.. Unimaginable warmth and glow from within as you enter the afterlife.

Like a million times the best orgasm

Yeah, I know this a kys thread, but that was pretty funny

Fuck I hope there is no after lifez I just want darkens

Saddest people tend to be the funniest

Having died a few times myself, there isn't one. Just nothingness.

Jesus Christ you are a hostile little prick.. coming on b and someone is giving you advice. Go fuck off and I hope you get arrested buying that shit and then get beat to a veggie in prison

I'll just go to Portugal where all drugs are legal and OD there, no one's gonna catch me.

Nice I hope is just like b4 being born

There isn't any... you'll get your wish

It most definitely is!! Death is like the best nap that you've ever had and the best part is it last FOREVER

I forgot to ask, should I inject something else alongside with it?

Nice try fbi

Attached: image3A2427_mirror.jpg (1514x1599, 1.05M)

Just the heroin will do you fine. No need to inject anything else. Just take an antihistamine a few hours before.

Laying on my bed and dying of dehydration seems fucking awful and too slow

Would cough syrup do or should I buy a dedicated antihistamine?

One should be enough for a noob. Just ask for one heroin.

I'd suggest a dedicated antihistamine but use whatever you've got, I guess.

Ok then I guess that's pretty much it, all my doubts are now cleared, thanks to everyone for answering and see ya all in another life, maybe, goodbye anons and take care.

Bye user. Wish you well in your resolve to end it all. Hope you've got the balls to actually do it.

get a motorcycle and eat nothing but mcdonalds

Depends on tolerance.
If you dont do opiates regularly. An 8-ball + alcohol will do it.

If you've never done it, a bundle should kill you, ten bags, if you shoot it you'll feel a rush of euphoria and pass out from feeling so good then most likely die if no one finds you

If you shoot it you'll probably pass out before you get the needle out and be dead within 20 min if you have no tolerance

Also alcohol in your system greatly increases CNS depression.
Make your shot, get drunk, slam a fee more shots back of high proof alcohol, then do the shot.
IIWM I would also take a couple oxys before ths shot, just to make sure.

Like cumming continuously , the warm relaxed feeling where your eyes are rolled back in your head like 2 seconds after bussing. Same thing intense endorphins flooding the brain.