Is my hairline receding, I'm 20

Is my hairline receding, I'm 20

Attached: 1561313590012.jpg (1920x1488, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458936/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29194786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1561313602919.jpg (1780x1933, 471K)

yes

fuck

hurry up and donate all of your organs.

I'll be buried with them

How often do you wear hats, OP?

Never

Then it's probably genetics. Get fucked I guess. I'm in the same boat as you

I'm only 20 what the fuck my grandfather from mothers side is 90 and still have full hair

Are you saying the amount of time wearing hats impacts your hairline?

Depends on the hat, yeah. At least that's what I was told

yes it is like everyone elses is
but different folks recede at different rates its genetic
nothing you can do about it
embrace it

My grandpa on my father's side died with a full head of hair. Don't know shit about my mother's side but that's probably where it came from. My brother's got a shit ton of hair though so I guess I just got fucked

I hardly know anyone who's losing it at 20.... that's just extremely unfortunate, I'll be bald by 25

Welcome to the shitshow bud

Was in your position too, there is shit you can do e.g propecia/regaine. They come with sides, but the sooner you start them the more hair you keep.

Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Grow some facial hair to balance it, buzz it short or bald when the time comes, and work out.

Enjoy all the pussy from girls who want an masculine man.

But come on it's too early for this to happen to me
Yeah it comes from mother's side that's why I'm confused

Nah, at around 18-20 you lose your teenage hairline.

This hair you got now might last you the rest of your life.

minoxidil now

Shave it and start body building you will love it man hair is fucking. Overrated it's I can her cleaned up so much faster and I. Don't have to find hair all over the place it started in my 20s to man no big thing

Can you be sure of that? So it's maybe not actively receding but just taking it's shape?

Ofcourse I fucking cant you daft cunt

You gotta decide what to do.

Start lifting now, get it buzzed shorter but not all the way bald yet. As you get bigger, go balder.

Just take finasteride and keep testosterone high, the earlier you start the more hair you will keep an regrow.

I'm 5'6 I'll just end up looking like Tyler 1

I really lost the genetics lottery

If your trying to keep it a bit longer be for you have to start shaving it to not look like a retard ware it shorter and I mean realy short it will help you make the transition when you feel up to it man this is the best I can tell you ok

5. 6 better than 5.2. Which is me really it's a hard thing to grip it felt like I was a tard man but I got over it

LOL. Imagine you think wearing hats causes balding.

Btw my other side is way way better if it matters...

Attached: 1561311890853.jpg (1920x1693, 467K)

This gye gets it nice way of saying it

Go for the rockabilly style and then you'll be drowning in poon

You wear ball caps or hats alot don't you? That's your problem

I don't wanna look like Josuke my man

Attached: josuke.gif (450x480, 747K)

Yes, you are. I had a little worse than that at 16. I got bad side effects on finasteride so I don't take that. I microneedle twice a week at 1mm depth, every 3 days hair wash with ketoconazole shampoo and every other day minoxidil except when it's within 24 hours of having done microneedling. 26 now and I still have my hair. It's all just playing the waiting game until RCH-01 gets finalized. It's in a second phase 2 clinical trial now.

>RCH-01

That shit was meant to be released last year, they still havent shown any decent photos of any trials

Dont get your hopes up bud

Get on fin and minox. Everything else is a meme

Yeah I know, I'm not saying I'm banking completely on it. I'm just keeping an eye out for it.
upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894
pic is the e-mail from the lead investigator and the link is the trial registry, we'll see whether the results are substantial

Attached: S2vYTsI.png (1000x366, 65K)

Are you irish? If so it's a normal hairline

check out more plates more dates, danny roddy and dimitry tamoikin on youtube

>Everything else is a meme
>ketoconazole shampoo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729013
>Ketoconazole has been clinically shown to be effective in the treatment of AGA. In this paper, evidence is presented to support the hypothesis that ketoconazole 2% shampoo has a local disruption of the DHT pathway.
if you have a uni log in or so you can view the full paper
>microneedling
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458936/
This last one is a review that assesses all the modalities available
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29194786

Are you 20, or are you 17?

No

I'm a slav

20, why?

My hairline used to look like that. You have really long thick hair too? Same here. I used to grow it out real long and the girls loved it.

anyway, it got worse and worse. i'm 33 now and i just shave it daily. Own that shit and it's no big deal.

I can't find 2%. Would 1% be at least a little effective?

probably, though not as much. You have to let it sit and not rinse out right away though. Maybe search for nizoral shampoo, that one tends to be 2%. You can find 2% in western yurop at least.

or get a hair transplant

it looks fine, balding treatment right here

>very, very fucken messy but works.

>get empty bottle of water
>fill 300ML of it with PEPPERMINT TEA
>fill 30-100ML of OLIVE OIL
>drop 6-10 drops of peppermint OIL
>drop 6-10 drops of TEA TREE OIL (lavender oil works fine)

make sure the tea is cold, pour the whole bottle over your head carefully as it will drop the fuck everywhere incl. your eyes. Get a hair bag (the shower caps work too) and put a winter beanie hat over it after your done. as it will still drop. It gets messy but overall its not that bad. i do it 2-3 times a week sometimes 2-3 bottles in one day. i keep it on for atleast 2-3 days and voila enjoy your regrown hairs again (does work for hairline, however it may take a few weeks/months to see hair growth only for hairline, everywhere else works more effiectly)

also dont fap or else your wasting your time.

If I had to say anything. I think you'll be fine. Some guys just have high hairlines

What the fuck that's the first time I ever heard of this

It pushes out the broken bottoms in your follicles so the replacement hair grows back faster than it would naturally would have. There is no real new hair being wrong tho, it only accelerates the natural cycle.

You are right about that, pushing the hairs out of anagen/telogen phase all that shit. Your hairs can stay dormant thus being never grown after sometime. The method i stated does work as it is really anti inflammatory to the scalp.

So if your like 50 years old you'll have trouble getting back the hairs you used to have.

Nigga im 20, count yourself lucky

Attached: D306096C-E1BD-42CF-8F08-396664E93AF6.jpg (2576x1932, 982K)

maybe your skull is just expanding

Get used to be wearing a fedora. Or a buzzcut.

When I was 20 I was living very cheaply, eating 2 or 3 noodles packs and kraft dinner almost daily. I'm positive that all that salt I took in daily caused my hair to fall out. When I dropped the salty diet, my hairline stopped receeding but it was too late. I've been shaving my head for the last 15 years, it's really no big deal unless you have a funky skull.

If anything it was the inflammatory effect of eating pretty much just refined carbs not the salt.

poor lad you have my F's for your follicles

OP relax I had the same hair line at 24 and 8 years later I have 80% of the hair still.

Attached: 2.png (1280x960, 1.97M)

PRESENT DAY

Attached: 24062019.jpg (873x812, 68K)

there's something called forced recedeing when you tie your hair to tight

5 years before this picture I had completely full hair line so there definitely was a change

Attached: 2008.jpg (1211x898, 70K)

Still have more hair than most Yea Forums users

Attached: BC02CA49-FB3D-4536-BC7A-EAF039C4E5F4.jpg (797x960, 193K)

You look better now lad, did you do something?

Maybe it's just a bad angle

This is not a hairline anymore, it's a hair-McDonald's-arch.

That doesn't mean jack shit. You're just getting older, not going bald... yet.

The crown has thinned a bit so I wouldn't say its all god, but those who don't look for it don't see it.

I tried a few things and some didn't go well for me like Rogaine and saw palmetto.

Only thing I've done consistently is Holland and Barrett Hair vitamins and Alpecin Shampoo.

Try hard to keep a decent diet (I used to eat very little) and stay as stress free as possible - get regular massages and work as little as I can.

Also I don't let the hair get too long because the weight of it starts to show the scalp more. I keep it mostly at a mop-top length or less.
I could go full man-bun which would hide the crown thinning better but right now I can get away with covering and spraying the hair in place as its not fully bald patch yet.

Attached: DSCF2446.jpg (1600x1200, 1017K)

Nigga you're locked into Norwood 2 basically for life at that point. this guy is a prime example. if any of you are at this point this is fucking normal for the most of you,if it goes anything BEYOND this you either start saving your shit or embrace goin agent 47

Get FUE. I have really thin hair and mine was worse than this. It still kind of is but it's growing back. I have it thinning on the crown and receding on the sides

It's almost always genetics, almost 80% of men lose hair at some point.

My hair isn't thinning at all, I have very thick hair

Nobody said anything to me until I noticed in pics at 25. I used bosley/ rogaine a few years. Both sides of my family the men are bald. Luckily I began doing really well financially,published a book, retired, plan to open a restaurant,etc so I got the operation. I'll likely have another around 36-40 since I'll probably lose more hair

I'm already physically fit, hate beards and so does my wife,and I think i look stupid bald. I got the operation

My grandpa was completely bald on top by 28. Like shiny head bald

People can still see you're bald unless you're using hair removal creams to remove the stubs, and it's what most refer to as the poor man's cure for baldness

OP it seems like your right temple might be maturing up,your left side still looks intact. but this is not out of the normal range.
this dude has a higher hairline than you and he still isn't balding either

so you can chill the fuck out,once you start looking like this guy (if and when) if your hairline goes past that THEN you got some problems to worry about.

You're not alone guy. I'm 21 and I've started to recede. Shit is what it is though. When in doubt shave it all off. If you're lucky you'll end up looking like vin deasel or bruce willis of some shit. Could look badass yenno?

sorry dude, same with me. Grandparents on my mother's side have plenty of hair. But my father and his father were bald in their early 30's.
I have my father's genes

Minoxidil should be used twice daily,every other day isn't even going to keep your current hair...

I had mine 4 months ago, my hair is super thin and it's starting to come in for good. I'll be getting another to thicken everything up if this looks good in a year

Reasonable!

You really only need so much coverage. Thickness is nice but just having some everywhere is better.

i believe balding is tough for men because their hair is part of their identity. Honestly, though, that's a flawed way of looking at yourself and your value. I'm 31 now and i buzz it or shave it. In hindsight it's honestly no big thing. I think keeping a decent diet and working out definitely helps but buzzing your head is a very dominant look. If you're worried about young girls not digging it, don't. I still occasionally date 19-21 year old women. Sure, some people aren't going to dig it. But then again, some people aren't going to like you regardless. Waste your time worrying about things that really matter; family,, friends, career, etc. Build a life for yourself. You're just a spec in the universe. Nobody cares if you have hair so you shouldn't either. Cheers, hope this helps.

why the fuck would you not want to look like Josuke

And when you decide to shave it. Just know, at first, you'll hate it. But i assure you after a few months it's completely freeing. Not having to ever think about it anymore. Plus, use it as motivation to pump a little iron and keep your teeth looking good. And when it comes to meeting girls, it doesn't really matter anyways. Just approaching and learning to talk with women will make you way more successful in that area that a head of hair.

Everyone's hair thins as they age. Most Men eventually will go bald in one way or another.

But male pattern baldness doesn't mean you'll go completely bald. Your sides can thin a bit and be that way until you're 60.

Young people freak out over balding way too much. My hairline pushed a bit farther back on my sides when I was around 25. I'm 48 now and I still have that same hairline.

Everyone is different and hair doesn't really matter anyways. Stop worrying so much. And judging by that pic, you still have a completely full head of thick hair.

Honestly have thought about a hair transplant with how thin the top of my head has gotten. How expensive is it? I know next to nothing about the procedure so how does your head look/feel after?

I bet these assholes can grow decent beards. They don't know what it's like to be balding and the only kind of beard you can grow is an extremely patchy neckbeard type.

My hairline is better than that and I'm 50.

Yep. Male Pattern Baldness.
Some tips for you to help mitigate and potentially STOP further loss:

- do not wear hats, sunlight is good for your hair
- selenium sulfide shampoo, typically sold or marketed as medicated strength dandruff shampoo. Let it sit for around ~1 minute
- Shit like Bosley exists, there are also hormones which can reverse hair loss (though I hear one or more of them can cause men to undergo androgeny and breast tissue development so I advise caution there
-Brush your hair VERY gently, starting from the bottom up
-Resist the urge to cut or shave regularly--this simply exacerbates hair loss

As long as you make it look clean and maintain it, then there's nothing wrong with some patchy in a beard. MOST men don't have a super thick beard. IF you keep up with it and trim it well, people won't even think about it being slightly patchy.

If all you can grow is a couple loose strands though, then just shave your damn face. Or a stubble is fine.

Holy shit nigger! What the fuck is wrong with you? Almost bald and that fold on your forehead? You look like a middle aged Russian

use minoxidil or take Rogaine pills. and use derma roller on your hairline

You look like Eren Yeager

>yeah bro it's okay nobody will care about your bald head and patchy beard!

Attached: crap-beard-mla.jpg (600x378, 49K)

If that's you, then you're not a bad looking guy at all, you'll look fine bald. Shave the neck and cheeks and you're looking good.

dude, you're fine. Slight recession is completely normal. Doesn't mean you're going to go bald. Just your hairline is slightly adjusting. It will probably stop right where it is. Also, ask your mom what her dad's hair looked like.

try nofap method. some people's even reversed their baldness after 5 months. masturbation causes dht buildup. everybody knows that

You think that's bad? I had a receding hairline since I was 16! I got the shit from my father, I'm 18 now and people always think I'm 25. ;)

Shave your head using a #1 guard and change your life for the better, it'll make you way more confident than you are now by worrying about it - it's fucked OP, just let it go and join the master race

My grandfather ( mom's dad ) is alive and he still had a lot of hair and his hairline is just a bit worse than mine at 90.
I'm OP, not me.

man shut the fuck up, im 21 and mine is way worse and there will always be someone who has it even worse than that. your hairline is fucking nice compared to what i have so stop being a bitch.

i need pica of asian girls thanks

Attached: 1560179558272.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Who the fuck cares.. if the hair on your head is the biggest worry you can count yourself pretty fucking lucky.

If you're fine financially, not in crippling debt, not suffering from some severe illness or handicap etc.. just enjoy life, with or without hair.

>durrrr ur problems are stupid why can't you just be happy
I hate people like you so much

Not saying that at all you fucking moron. I'm saying that people need to stop making problems when they don't have any, put shit in perspective.