What's the best way to commit suicide and still be able to collect insurance money for my family...

What's the best way to commit suicide and still be able to collect insurance money for my family? I've hit rock bottom and I feel that's I've entered an inescapable loop of disappointment, regret and misery.

Attached: images (3).jpg (486x631, 33K)

just become a sex slave

Make it look like an accident

Well, I like it.

Attached: max.gif (250x173, 42K)

I'm thinking of loosening my brakes the driving off the cliff

Pay someone to murder you. Don't use a thug. The thug will brag... thugs are morons. There are some Japanese hitmen that are quite pricey who do it out of ideology, feeling that suicide should not be a reason for an insurance policy should not be paid out.

why an hero user

Lets be honest, you ain't gonna kill ypurself or do shit
/thread

That or put soap on the floor and carry a bunch of knives

First of all, probably don't do it. Death is final - there's no pie in the sky when you die, there's nothing. Try and change your circumstances, even if that means leaving everything including your family if that helps.

Loosening brakes won't work, cops know if there's no skid marks that it's sus and that'd probably be enough for the insurance companies to balk.

Some people rather have that than the cards they were dealt with.

I'm not telling you that you shouldn't be an hero, but remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

*belch* yeah mortey theres nothing when you did im an intellectual after all *braaaap* sometimes your just gotta you know say we know everything and those fucking jews in israel need a nuke or two but what do i know im just the crazy old man whos parents tried to take me to church when i wanted to watch cartoons and i never forgave them for it. god isnt real when you die thats it everything was meaningless fuck trump haha

You have been visited by the Laura of mediocre threads.

This thread is about to die with only 12 replies. OP, hopefully you got what you desired out of it and that it wasn't a total loss.

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (131x210, 16K)

Yeah, one of the anons atleast gave me a headsup that loosening my brakes wont work.

this is actually a great idea, ill consider it

yeah im a non believer, i just want to black out and rest for eternity.

Don't do it!

Attached: Laura.png (177x188, 64K)

Seriously though, please don't commit suicide.

user, do you feel like there's a contradiction in your mind right now? You desperately want to reach out for help, yet you're convinced there's no answer, and will therefore reject all advise against it? I mean why else would you create a post contemplating suicide? It's not like you'll get firsthand accounts of "best way to kill yourself".

Attached: Laura Kill.png (292x417, 197K)

Rent a boat. Sink it offshore, swim back somewhere isolated. Start new life. Problem solved.

to be fair the hiring a professional killer advice is helpful.

i just want to quit it, nothing else and of course leave something for my kid, hence the insurance policy backup.

It would have to be something that leaves some level of reasonable doubt. Find your corpse slit wrist in the bathtub? Probably not an accident.
You could pay a gang member to shoot you, many are understanding to these issues should you explain yourself well. And don't tell me you're scared when the whole idea is for you to die.
Another way could be traffic accident if you don't give a fuck about someone else, get on the highway and make an oopsie at 90mph.
Or, CO poisoning is a way, turn on a generator or car and be creative in how you could make it believable, another alternative is accidental electrocution from mishandling wires.
You've got options, use them well, but if you have even one doubt left in you go do MMA instead. Nothing brings the desire to live back like getting the shit kicked out of you.

Could you at least go into detail about your family/current life situation? If you're checking out, there's no harm in sharing a bit about yourself, right?

How old's your kid? Still have custody? You seem to love him/her enough to consider their future monetary wise. Have you also considered the impact killing yourself will have on them? I don't just mean the immediate emotional aftermath, but how their future could be shaped in your absence. You could be throwing your legacy to the wolves here.

Got a good job but high stressed. The misis is neck deep in debt and I always bail her out, I have literally zero for myself. I feel like a slave or this savior at the expense of my sanity.

Love my kid, few months old. Wouldnt really impact emotionally since he's too young to comprehend. The insurance money will secure him.

Please get help.

I hope you didn't make this post with your own computer or phone, if you did you can wave goodbye to any insurance for at least the next couple of years, even if there is a genuine accident.

Source: 8 years working for a major insurer. It's amazing the lengths we will go to to avoid paying out.

It's fine, I'm behind a vpn.