Have you ever had a near death experience?

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Ever been in a car accident?!

Eaten a poisonous?

Nearly died?

Attached: green-man-jack_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2hwBgRtBjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes
>Ever been in a car accident?!
Yes
>Eaten a poisonous?
Yes
>Nearly died?
Yes

tell me of the grandest things from your perspective, within the 26 letters of the english language preferably constructed in a legible manner.

>oh no
a bad thread
a mad thread
a sad thread
a rad header image though

I've drown three times already

In a beach, in a pool, in a lake.
>Only left to try a river and a bath tube

dang you must have good lung capacity, that or the water must have been barreling quite strong and caught yourself under for too long. whats it like to nearly starve of oxygen? is it painful in the ears and nose?

can't remember well, it was more than ten years ago when I was a kid. I think it felt like almost painless agony, but still agony

You're a tough lad mate, I cherish your spirit. Keep living, even if the world falls- you can still stand.

Nearly taken out in an earthquake that killed a whole bunch of people. Was standing in the right place, a metre to left and I'd have been squashed by falling masonry. Saw a lot of fucked up shit that afternoon.

Make sure to keep calm- that others are calm- people are attended and first aid is transmitted (if possible)

You're gonna be without plumbing, electricity, stores and a lot of service will be missing (times are people will have to act on their own, without the hospitals and police/government to protect them)

How was it? I apologize if death is unsettling, surely we reincarnate into events as they unfold- even those in death will reincarnate, so please know that the soul carries on.

Yeah I live in the 1st world and it took us weeks to have everything back on line.
All up it was a shitty experience. But I wasn't hurt. And have come out the other side strong as fuck. Nothing seems like a crisis anymore, I can put stuff into perspective.
On the day was fucked up though. Seeing normal everyday people get killed around me, and walking over bodies was surreal.

Your country might end up being safer than America in the coming years. Welcome to the instability of this modern nation (ah plant garlic cloves if you can!)

Survived a train derail. Could hear a lot of phones ringing while waiting to be rescued.

can you relay the event in greentext please?

ive been medically dead 2 times

diagnosis? line of events?

This one time I accidentally a whole poison

yea. but thats why you should sell you soul to satan it doesnt matter. :3

nah boi

please dawg

cursed energys begone!

Attached: spooksmeout.png (437x612, 598K)

your rarted, you're brain was never alive, go commit neckrope

Fuk u Kony, u cok juglin nugger.

help my thread has demons

>be 5
>chase dog in grandmas living room
>fall down head first into corner of glass table
>blood everywhere.
>split skull and almost killed me.
>no magic on the other side, just black.

Didn’t really regain self awareness till 13. All things considered my life is dope and I do dope shit.

You say words many on the board. Stop. Like if you had glass on your face tite. Mabe go fall from a high spot or get sick.

(shrugs) I hope you have a good day, a peaceful rest and much healthy food to eat so that you're beneficially strengthened enough for the prime of your life.

Delta?

>D
As in the letter D.

This isn't a nice board. Quit acting like a fag. It's closer to this

Was the dog ok?

Some might argue 3..

Damn. Sauce? Pics?

A person can drown in as little as 2cm of water. How deep was the lake?

ah D was the first letter of my name, though't youd have me in sights for a second (y'est know we're anonymous- shudders)

>Damn. Sauce? Pics?

Feb 2011. Christchurch NZ quake. Lived downtown, it happened at lunchtime people dead all over the CBD.

youtu.be/-2hwBgRtBjQ

noice got any x-ray pictures?

>Cleaner than my apartment
Wasn't there a shooting or something in Christchurch? Or am I thinking of something else

Attached: sla;jdf.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Yeah a couple months ago we had a spree shooting.our government and useless leader have used this event to rubber stamp for many things we don't support but can't oppose, such as more refugees, funding for m*sques, and immediate jailtime pending trial for porly defined 'hatespeech'

Exciting times in the world right now. user's got your back Yea Forumsrah.

Attached: pipe+pistol+9mm+4.jpg (730x1249, 48K)

Ty broseph

i love you guys