This will be you in the future

This will be you in the future.
You will die one day.
Feel the anxiety?
Existential crisis?

Attached: This Is You.jpg (585x390, 38K)

Sometimes. But then you have to realize that you'll never actually experience nonexistence. You haven't existed for billions of years before your birth. Did it bother you then? Nope. It won't bother you when you're dead either.

But it still can bother you while you live, in that we have the privilege of knowing how meaningless our lease on life is.

I agree with you

I just appreciate being here. I don't ask for much, and I've been blessed with a pretty sweet life as a result.
Here's an excersize, create something beautiful, then destroy it. Do it until you appreciate the act of creating rather than trying to keep the creation forever.

That's so much better than the alternative though.

Nope. About 7 billion have gone before me, there is literally nothing to be afraid of

>I don't ask for much, and I've been blessed with a pretty sweet life as a result.
I think you've got that backwards

Well, the wish I made while blowing those damn candles when I was a kid would finally become true!

Just because someone doesn't ask for much it doesn't guarantee a pretty sweet life. Also, you can appreciate being here, and still dread the idea of not being here anymore, I might argue the more the appreciate life the more the existential dread will set it.

I'm not 12, so no.

Died already. I fucking welcome this shit.

I don't fear death when I'm wearing these babies.

Attached: 21haSj6B6ZL.jpg (288x170, 5K)

Having existential crises is for losers and children

Eat. Work. Consume. Watch. Sleep. Repeat.

Yep. And?

The irony is sometimes people kill themselves because they fear death.

Or you know, find meaning in your life.

Man, didn't know philosophers were losers and children...

You didn't know that philosophers were losers?

Nietzsche and Kierkgaard were babies.

I probably would if I wasn’t so distracted by all the tits on this board.

First of all, just thinking about something isn't the same as an existential crisis. Also . Most of them were deadbeats that just sat around talking about shit

I think about it every day. I used to have legit depression foe years, but my thirst for knowledge and desire to self improve ended up winning the brain battle.
My dad died when I was 8. Really nasty way too, full of fear. So I've always had death on the brain. Once you learn how to think about death without letting it threaten your ego, then you will find enlightenment. Not saying all your problems will go away, fuck I still want to kill myself from time to time. But its moments like these that I try to reflect on during the bad times.

Na , shits wack

Atleast I feel a bit of something
Atmost I feel some dread, because I will be buried with someone else. I can't be associated with faggots

I'm a lot more interested in what happens after that, the curiosity sometimes burns

It bothers me sometimes, but life is pretty good so that keeps my mind off it.

I'm white, tall, healthy, reasonable good looking, have a big cock and have lots of sex with a variety of young attractive women.. Although I know I will miss my youth dearly in old age I look forward to finding out what is on the other side, if there is anything at all.

I hope to die peacefully in my sleep on an overdose of opioids before old age and decrepitude takes me.

Attached: 1116644777_preview_maxresdefault (2).jpg (1041x1066, 142K)

One you accept that you're gonna die, it doesn't really bother you anymore.

Not be that faggot edgy millenial but no, not at all. Im one of those suicidal people that just hasnt hit the point yet.
It's almost comforting to know I could die any time, like I'm just waiting on someone to shove me out the exit door.

Not really. I feared death when I believed in God, but once I accepted nihilism, that fear went away almost completely. All I want is to live a good, fulfilling life and make other peoples' lives a little better as well. I don't want to live forever.

Attached: When-I-die-I-hope-it-s-peaceful-and-in-my-sleep-li.jpg (800x800, 108K)

The only crisis we should be worried about.. and I mean we as a people. We as a species. We as society in general...

We should be worried about how we treat each other now, while we're all alive together instead of worrying about what could possibly but probably not likely be there after we die.

Might as well get it over with

To those who are scared of death, you need to realize one thing.

On your fingers, keyboard, desk, walls, etc. there is bacteria and other micro-organisms invisible to the human eye. They are living their life, and they are doing things they were programmed to do. These organisms do not know where they actually are. They do not know the greater scheme of things.

Now, I want you to look at our planet. Imagine looking at it from space. All you see is a sphere with colors, but you can't really see what populates it. That's what you are. You are nothing. You are the equivalent of bacteria to the universe, so why the fuck should you care about your death? If you really care about it, it is solely because you think you're something special, when in fact, you aren't.

I don't like being nice. I tried it a few times - didn't care for it. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

t. Edgy teenager

I plan full download.
I don't think I'll take up too much memory.
Should be around before I die.
Probably expensive.
so idk.

Attached: 3Uxa.gif (320x240, 357K)

No, I'm in my early thirties. I just don't care all that much about people. My personal choice, so piss off.

Nah, once you realize you're just a host for genetic material its fine

T. Incel

Attached: 1560908769388.png (581x525, 55K)

Do you think conscience is a literal "ghost in the machine"?
If so what are we?

yoyoyo

I wish to be rich so my gf stops bitching about me not being "successful and ambitious". That, or her to be dead.

Is that enough to be called an existential crisis?

Attached: 1424376368812.jpg (1440x900, 214K)

Yeah, humans are extremely well adapted genetic expression.

so conscience is a side effect?
no other species has come close to what we have achieved.
maybe we are not part of this genetic expression but something else that chooses to inhabit this already existing form.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (720x540, 122K)

It was a survival necessity being nice and caring with everyone around you thousands of years ago; now we can choose just a few select people to care and tolerate, while everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Will you stfu?

Prove it. I can prove to you we are a by product of genetic expression. Show me something in a cells function which isnt determined by genetic expression. Your line of reasoning has been disproved multiple times. We used to think organic molecules were created with some sort of life force until some nigga boiled the liquid out of his piss and discovered urea.

It will be good to not have to worry about anything. I look forward to it.

T. Cares about people but wants to be edgy

Attached: 1559680132231.jpg (449x364, 32K)

True. No other species has polluted the air, the earth, and the water anywhere near as well as we have. Stand proud, humans.

Choose, lol.

You also believe that water has memory, and crystals emit energy.

Choose, oh my nigga. Choose.

I'm also not arguing that some higher being might not look at humans as a creation of the universe and say something like "huh, that was cool" but theres nothing mystical in the makeup of a human. We are biological machines, same as ants.

"no other species has come close to what we have achieved"

Well, that's what YOU think. The same way that ants think they are the best species with their tunnels and the way they work compared to other insects. They just do no have the capabilities and/or senses to imagine the big picture of this world, and realize that there are humans here with technology and other animals, etc.

We're exactly the same, and you seem to fail to understand that. We're like ants for other things in the universe, and we simply do not have the capabilities and/or senses to what those bigger things are. Once you realize that you're nothing in this world, you'll stop crying like a little bitch about "muh death hurr durr".

You're the very reason the church and religion were able to manipulate masses to go die for them.

>Show me something in a cells function which isnt determined by genetic expression.

Genetic mutations you faggot. And before you prepare to spout shit out of your mouth, if genetics was so easy so as to be "proven" by you, cancer would have already been cured you dumb faggot.

ALL genetic mutations MUST be caused by external factors. You could say that genetic defects are internal causes for genetic mutation, but where does the defect come from? Remember you faggot, DNA is the blueprint for the biological structure. Supposedly. So there shouldn't be any "defects" in the DNA. If the DNA is the primordial blueprint, the "protolith", and if the parental genes show no such mutation, then the genes of the progeny should show no mutation. Remember faggot, I said GENES, not biological structure.

ACTUALLY, we know that radioactive rays - and I belief gamma rays- can produce cancer. External factors can produce cancer and genetic deformity. Ergo, Chernobyl.

>. We used to think organic molecules were created with some sort of life force until some nigga boiled the liquid out of his piss and discovered urea.

> We used to think organic molecules were created with

Is that what YOU thought faggot? Or are you just appropriating superficial that you don't even understand?

I don't even need to prove that humans can produce electro-magnetic forces. Which they can. But it is already known that they can retain it. Ergo, static shocks. And it is known that external radioactivity can affect it.

If you think that cells and matter are THE ONLY relevant factors here, then you are way out of date boy. Why don't you take your ass back to your high school biology class where the teacher made you feel smart because the other students were fucking dumb. Let the big boys play. Faggot.

*tips fedora

it's unironically the jews

>Feel the anxiety?
no
>Existential crisis?
no
>Are you depressed teen boy/girl?
no

As I've already stated, I'm a misanthrope in my early thirties. If you insist on making a fool of yourself, hey, knock yourself out.

>You haven't existed
You didn't exist. Otherwise a cogent argument.

not in the slightest, perhaps my conciousness will manifest itself again in the world given enough time

This is the logical answer. It begs the question.... why are you you and not others?

To what purpose?

2 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

no clue

I don't know how to feel about this, some time ago I went to the doctor to make me a tomography. Seeing i'm just a bag of bones and bloody organs and seeing them move and do their function against my will really scared the shit outta me. I'm feeling weird since then, I don't know how to explain it, I just wonder what makes me who i am and makes me different from another bag of bones and blood.

Attached: 1560300481199.png (605x520, 358K)

Eat a dick faggot.

Attached: EPsad1.png (1107x799, 504K)

Attached: EPsad2.png (1160x799, 593K)

Attached: EPsad1.gif (160x160, 1.63M)

Attached: EPsad3.gif (245x150, 1.08M)

What do you mean? Perhaps I will be a different organism in a different universe

Attached: EPsad3.jpg (325x227, 24K)

Attached: EPsad4.gif (245x150, 1.46M)

Attached: EPstop.png (699x603, 659K)

Attached: EPpsycho1.jpg (1341x697, 54K)

Attached: EPpsycho2.jpg (817x225, 11K)

Ellen Page is so fucking sexy. Wish she wasn't a lesbian.

Attached: EPlol4.jpg (479x330, 29K)

Attached: EPlol1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: EPfuckoff8.gif (500x363, 495K)

Attached: EPbook1.jpg (500x375, 64K)

Can't wait to die tbh

Attached: EP181.png (653x697, 902K)

Attached: Ellen Page Super.jpg (1014x548, 55K)

Attached: EP182.png (703x632, 813K)

Attached: EP195.png (444x474, 426K)

Attached: EP202.png (316x272, 210K)

Yeahhh her 12year old boys body and that unending angst of feminism is super attractive.

Attached: EP223.png (543x537, 646K)

Low IQ loser piss off instead of spamming one of the only good threads on /b

Attached: 1551538695066.png (640x698, 547K)

Attached: EP247.png (819x836, 1.17M)

>I can prove to you we are a by product of genetic expression
citation?
what paper has explained what we call consciousnesses?
>Stand proud, humans
Pollution is just environment change.
We have not expressed anything into the environment that wasn't already there.
simple conservation of mass-energy.
Humans don't like change and anything that they cannot control with the flip of a switch is a "disaster".
>believe that water has memory, and crystals emit energy
I only invest in fact.
also the phenomenon of the placebo is fairly strong and unexplainable.
>theres nothing mystical
"magic" merely explains concepts that are not yet able to be described properly.
>We're like ants
I don't think ants have anything that rivals the internet.
We as a species are able to describe the functions of our physical form.
Do you think ants can describe the pheromones they use to communicate?
No, ants are completely reactionary and "go with the flow" that they were dealt. They don't ponder their place in the universe or their own existence.

same way it doesn't bother you to fall asleep

Anyone who says "I dOnT wAnT tO lIvE fOreVeR" and enjoys life is a retard whi has been brai washed by the elite to keep people from having the idea that longer life's are better. If I could get the cance to stop aging I would totally do it. Some might say that life will get boring after a while but that's false. Your brainn keeps refreshing and so does your body. And imagine you could improve that with new methods. Why would you choose death over longer life?

Well reasoned, thoughtful, deeply insightful response. Good job.

i will give you a hint

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x266, 4K)

Yeah, Marcus Aurelius, Gautama Siddhartha, Jesus, Kant, etc., were a bunch of fuckin losers.

Attached: EP1.jpg (1800x1200, 202K)

Attached: EP1.gif (500x186, 496K)

don't you have work in the morning?

Attached: EP2.gif (250x175, 1.04M)

Seems strange that people would say that death is black like your image. Death isn't staring into blackness. You wouldn't have any idea of what blackness is. You're not there.

Attached: EP2.jpg (1200x901, 131K)

Attached: EP3.jpg (600x500, 34K)

>Marcus Aurelius
I wouldn't say he had an existential crisis, if anything his approach to death was one of the most healthy ones.

Attached: EP3.gif (498x278, 553K)

Nah. I like life and all but there's a lot of bullshit too. It's nice to know the stress and shit that comes packaged will end once and for all

Attached: EP4.gif (341x279, 929K)

it represents nothing you tool

I would eat a kernel of corn out of her shit as it exits out of her asshole.

Attached: EP5.gif (352x288, 863K)

Attached: EP4.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

no, im already dead inside

Attached: EP5.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>the stress and shit that comes packaged will end once and for all
that can happen now, all you need to is stop caring

White can represent nothing you fucktard.

Attached: EP6.gif (245x215, 698K)

Attached: EP6.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

nope, white represents everything, learn how to physics

Attached: EP7.gif (352x288, 967K)

Attached: EP9.gif (400x200, 418K)

Attached: EP9.jpg (1400x700, 104K)

Attached: EP10.gif (375x202, 999K)

Can’t fucking wait

Attached: AF5C96F8-3AAC-428A-A1E4-BB62891B26B6.jpg (1200x624, 117K)

Attached: EP10.jpg (1530x668, 91K)

Why, because you want it to be that way? Consciousness stops when the brain dies. We cease to exist. Why the need to create grandiose scenarios as to our fate after death has never made any sense other than to soften the stark reality that death is the end of the line.

Attached: EP11.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Are her pimples, moles and acnes real?

Attached: EP12.png (1280x544, 793K)

Attached: EP13.gif (260x162, 488K)

Attached: EP13.jpg (500x273, 69K)

Attached: EP14.gif (500x253, 344K)

What exactly is consciousness? Why does it make you you and not others?

Attached: EP14.jpg (970x546, 81K)

Attached: EP15.gif (500x239, 427K)

Attached: EP15.jpg (1706x2560, 530K)

Attached: EP16.gif (335x219, 627K)

Attached: EP16.jpg (1280x692, 129K)

Attached: EP17.gif (350x140, 473K)

Attached: EP17.jpg (736x562, 49K)

Attached: EP18.gif (270x128, 482K)

Attached: EP18.jpg (334x500, 43K)

Attached: EP19.gif (230x223, 316K)

Attached: EP20.gif (398x458, 488K)

Attached: EP20.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: EP21.gif (500x186, 483K)

Attached: EP21.jpg (1800x1200, 299K)

fuck off with this worthless bitch

Attached: EP22.gif (500x220, 468K)

How can you say ants can't do that? We do not fully understand how our own brains work, yet you think we are able to find a way to see how ants or other animals/insects think? Maybe clouds and rain have feelings that they can get by feeling planes go through them. Maybe there are invisible beings all around us, who understand everything about us.

Ants see their reality, as you see your reality. But you don't quite understand that your reality is actually nothing in the grand scheme of things. Anteaters might have the same reasoning as you, and you might have the same reasoning for anteaters. You just do not have the capabilities to see who/what is higher than you, so you think your specie is the best--just like anteater thinks he's the king while sucking ants out of the ground.

Attached: EP22.jpg (1800x1200, 338K)

Attached: EP23.gif (500x232, 499K)

ask your care taker

Attached: EP23.jpg (800x1200, 253K)

Attached: EP24.gif (181x186, 492K)

Attached: EP24.jpg (1350x900, 240K)

Attached: EP25.gif (500x278, 493K)

Attached: EP25.jpg (1920x1032, 117K)

Attached: EP26.gif (500x208, 483K)

I bet Ellen Page makes a beautiful brown poop every day. I wish one day she would squat on my face and she takes a nice hot dump in my mouth while I enjoy every taste of it and swallowing it. God I am now hard.

Attached: EP26.jpg (3504x2336, 509K)

More like 100 billion. That's the number of humans who have died. Total # of humanity is around 110 billion.

Attached: EP27.gif (250x286, 651K)

Your brain is just a sort of biological receiver. Its an antenna of sorts.
Your actual "self" exists elsewhere.

Attached: backstabber.jpg (432x652, 130K)

Attached: EP28.gif (500x230, 483K)

Death is an essential part of the cycle of life. Nothing isn't bad, nothings just nothing.

Attached: EP28.png (727x501, 407K)

Attached: EP29.jpg (291x219, 7K)

Like I said. I got it good. And the shit makes the good better.

nothing is good nor bad, all is part of nature

Attached: EP30.gif (225x188, 452K)

Attached: EP30.jpg (1280x688, 107K)

Attached: EP31.gif (500x281, 449K)

Attached: EP32.gif (486x200, 482K)

Attached: EP32.jpg (813x797, 72K)

Attached: EP33.gif (500x180, 494K)

Attached: EP33.jpg (1024x689, 90K)

Attached: EP34.gif (500x271, 500K)

>what ... makes me different from another bag of bones
Nothing. One hundred years from now nobody will know you existed.

Attached: EP34.jpg (420x573, 60K)

Attached: EP35.gif (400x273, 959K)

Attached: EP35.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Attached: EP36.gif (500x277, 492K)

Now dying of radiation poising, that scares the fuck out of me!

Attached: radiation-worst-way-to-go.jpg (900x472, 236K)

Attached: EP37.gif (500x250, 472K)

Wow! Pictures of Ellen Page. Boy, that's, uhm, really something.

Attached: EP37.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Attached: EP38.gif (497x245, 785K)

Attached: EP38.jpg (600x465, 45K)

Attached: EP39.gif (500x213, 465K)

unless you can leave a legacy like Caesar.... good luck tho

Attached: EP39.png (500x396, 336K)

Attached: EP40.gif (500x250, 498K)

Attached: EP40.jpg (360x270, 30K)

Attached: EP41.gif (500x186, 357K)

Attached: EP41.jpg (1024x540, 59K)

Attached: EP42.gif (500x270, 495K)

Imagine Ellen Page using your mouth as a toilet.
Her squatting on your face and having an explosive diarrhea directly in your mouth after eating at Taco Bell.
Definition of heaven.

Attached: EP42.jpg (1201x797, 106K)

Attached: EP43.gif (245x187, 998K)

Attached: EP43.jpg (600x800, 50K)

what if its booze and hookers?

Attached: EP44.png (667x498, 399K)

Attached: EP45.gif (245x215, 971K)

Attached: EP45.jpg (681x1024, 83K)

Attached: EP46.jpg (871x1222, 171K)

Attached: EP47.gif (500x200, 499K)

Attached: EP47.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Attached: EP48.gif (500x225, 490K)

Attached: EP48.jpg (2063x1919, 413K)

Attached: EP49.jpg (500x694, 56K)

Just wear a sign that reads, "I need constant attention." That is what you're looking for, yes?

Attached: EP51.gif (245x227, 492K)

Attached: EP51.jpg (1024x574, 175K)

Attached: EP52.gif (245x245, 2M)

Attached: EP52.jpg (2592x3872, 897K)

You're right. I was trying to get Ellen Page's attention.

Attached: EP53.gif (245x165, 716K)

Attached: EP54.gif (245x160, 1.55M)

Attached: EP72.gif (300x166, 770K)

Attached: EP78.gif (245x245, 1.73M)

Attached: EP81.gif (500x220, 1.39M)

Attached: EP81.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Attached: EP83.jpg (1200x1800, 315K)

>reality is actually nothing in the grand scheme of things
There are no anteaters that actively study humans.
There are no ants that actively study humans.
There are no physical models or and communication efforts by other animals to communicate with humans.
All things to do with other species are instigated by humans.

Attached: EP309.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Wasn't a bad thread for awhile but true to form, assholes like yourself have to fuck it up. The biggest problem in this world is the abundance of stupid people. I'm afraid there's no solution.

Attached: EP310.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Attached: EP311.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Attached: EP312.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Attached: EP313.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Attached: EP314.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Attached: EP315.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Attached: EP335.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

Lemme call someone who cares.

Attached: EP331.jpg (1280x960, 105K)

Attached: EP368.jpg (1024x540, 57K)

I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Spent the last several years trying to find the reset button on my life.
Now all I want to find is an off button.
I've been dead for years.
Now I'm just waiting to die.

Attached: WV1.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I was the one who started this thread. No idea why somebody has to spam Ellen Page in my thread. What does she has to do with death? It's like when people spammed threads with Korean girls on threads about Trump.

Attached: WV2.png (329x250, 172K)

Looking forward to it

Attached: WV3.png (314x250, 149K)

You realize Ellen is not this young anymore. She's 22 here (2009). Now 32. She's a mature lesbian.

Attached: WV4.png (1098x617, 1M)