What do you think about Tabasco?

What do you think about Tabasco?

Attached: D784FB64-B78C-4DDA-B852-DBA8282ECF8C.png (480x320, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/300/2017/04/nutria_fact_fiction_--_fur_and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its for pussies

but i dont use hot sauce anymore,that acid reflux life

it sucks to,because i used to use that shit on EVERYTHING,and the super hot stuff also.ghost pepper,reaper,etc

In today's dynamic and spicy world it's outclassed by many other sauces. Truth is though Tabasco is cemented in America's cultural food history as it was once the largest purveyor of piquancy on either side of the Mississippi.
When the peppers are ripe enough the workers know by comparing its color to a little red reference stick they carry in the fields.
The french words for red stick is baton rouge, and coincidentally that is the capitol of Louisiana, where these peppers were originally grown.
The cultural and economic weight of Tabasco must be factors in your opinion.
>it's a little too sour for me, but that makes it great for eggs

Attached: cayannebitch.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Good, but honestly Crystal is better.

It's white man hot.

its funny when the same people who make comments like this feel like they deserve the right to bitch about racism when a white man calls them a nigger

>It's for pussies
>I can't eat it tho it upsets my tummy

Fuck off

it's not spicy, but sometimes the tanginess is nice.

I think it's okay if there's no sriracha arou d.

Damn dude, triggered AF.

I love it on my pizza.

white men literally colonized the globe to find ways to season their food, both for flavor and shelf life, you mongrel

white people aint seasoning shit honkey,there's a reason we make meme's about white people and unseasoned chicken

We.. we're not well known for our spicy cuisine user...

Getting some today.

not triggered,just find it funny how non whites always make jokes about white people.but when white people make jokes about non whites,the non whites bitch and moan about it and call white people racist

In fact if I could I'd have you over and you can eat my Trini girlfriends cooking so you can find out what spice and flavour is.

>muh white history
You guys are known for not seasoning your food - if it was some negative thought about ANY other race you wouldn't be acting like a dipshit. Stop being so sensitive, little one.

Attached: surekid.png (474x366, 242K)

I am white you fuck nut. White cuisine is very low on the spice scale. I grew up in a very multicultural place, and I am very confident you don't know what spicey is.

funny nigger,your ancestors were the ones seasoning my food after a hard day of picking cotton and feeling my whip

>multicultural

your either a nigger or your a jew

because unlike whites, they clearly knew HOW to season food.

Attached: tryagainretard.jpg (516x689, 56K)

>it is for pussies

Attached: 4L_501t3NdS.jpg (240x180, 7K)

based and johnpilled

>nigger or your a jew
Oh. You're one of (((those)))

Attached: 1496686547264765.jpg (600x522, 61K)

Not a fan. Don't find it's flavour all that appealing so I make my own using gochujang, vinegar, soup soy sauce and sugar.

>Oh no! My argument!
>I'd better make more assumptions about the stranger on the internet so I can stay right.

I'm half Irish and half swedish actually. And trust me bruv, nothing more humiliating as a white man than another white man throwing a fit on the internet because someone suggested white food isn't spicey. Holy shit man. Go outside, you have things to do.

>Gochujang
Mah nigga. I hope by vinegar you mean rice vinegar.. goes better in that. Pro tip if you don't mean that.

Of course nigga. Malt white vinegar doesn't have the right tang to it. I should also add that I occasionally use floral honey instead of sugar. Just adds a slight herby taste.

I thought this thread was about tabasco sauce

tastes like a vinegar too much, nothing impressive
i see you are a man of culture, queensnake is good

I’m from south louisiana, so I suppose I’m culturally obligated to like it. My grandmother was actually born and raised on avery island, now that I think about it

I'll use it if it's the only thing on the table, but i never buy it.

Tobacco is the shit!

>Tobacco is shit!
FTFY

tabasco sauce is one of the waters of life. only men can handle it so expect a lot of bitch ass losers whiny about muh heart burn or other things that pussies get

yes and niggers only use so much spice as a learned trait from eating literally rancid and foul meat to hide the taste of rot and decay you dumb monkey nigger

>whites who invented the fucking spice trade and scoured and conquered the globe to find more novel ones, no nothing about seasoning food
retarded ass nigger

>How do you feel about Tabasco
>Starts an argument about the spice trade to defend white people

Next some gook is about to call everyone a pussy because of their irrediated sushi

I prefer the green tobasco. The red is spicy like I like it, but lacks the flavor of the green one.

I like it. Has the right amount of kick.

You faggots really took a thread about personal opinions on Tabasco and made it a race argument lol virgins

I ate a ghost pepper straight off the plant today. The heat was intense for a while, put it subsided. But my stomach felt weird for like two hours afterwards, don't know how to describe the feeling.

You know, I was feeling all depressed and shitty this morning, moping around like a bitch, contemplating suicide etc. etc. but after I ate that ghost pepper I was feeling pretty damn good (other than the stomach.) I got a bunch of shit done. Is spicy food a cure for depression?

Inferior to pic related and much more expensive.

Here is the deal with this type of hot sauce. You basically have three choices: Tobasco, Crystal, and Louisiana. Tobasco is a little hotter but it also has a stronger vinegar flavor. it is also the thinnest of the three. Louisiana and Crystal are similar in heat. Crystal is a little thinner and has slightly more vinegar flavor. Basically, Louisiana sticks to your food better, is about as hot as the other two, a little less vinegar flavor, and it's the cheapest of the three. Now sometimes I want that vinegar flavor so I would reach for the Tobasco. But I am only going to buy one red pepper hot sauce and that's Louisiana.

Now if you want to get into an argument about hot sauces in general thats a pretty big topic. But for the basic stand by sauce of red peppers, vinegar, and salt; these are your choices.

Attached: louisiana-brand-hot-sauce.gif (606x1590, 296K)

It's more sour than hot. Overall pretty good with everything

Best all purpose pre-made hot sauce on the market

This is the shit right here

Attached: 91408.jpg (189x460, 15K)

i think you have a good idea

Attached: 1547003569114.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Eating red beans and rice with Crystal at this moment, hot sauce Yea Forumsrother

Chuloa got sauce is best, that stuff is second

>Tobasco is peppers salt vinegar
>Frank's contains a bunch of other processed shit.

Nope.

Funny, I actually switched from cholula to Frank's. I think it goes better with more food. Its fucking great on pizza

S tier

Attached: 1560131202861.jpg (529x359, 121K)

Phahaha niggers and white americans eat the same bland disgusting shit. You maybe dont season your food in the US but we actually in Europe. Bet you black boys love some Italian or French food.

Where you from?

vinegar with red dye & hot pepper mixed in
big woop

Yup! Eating spicy food has been proven to increase happiness.

they love your French and Italian and other white wimmem and the women love them cuck euro boi

I do like French and Italian food. Northern Italian cuisine is fucking awesome. But you and the "Americans/white people eat bland food" meme is tired and fucking dumb. Have you ever been to South Mississippi or Southeast Louisiana? I'm not talking about the South. I mean Creole and Cajun cuisine. You don't know good food. Keep talking your bait.

> Tobasco, Crystal, and Louisiana
you forgot Texas Pete.

>You forgot Texas Pete
>Xanthan gum
>Benzoate of soda

No, I didn't.

I live in the southwest for many years and they take hot sauce really seriously down there. I think probably an older times food used to go bad pretty easily so they would Slaughter everything and hot sauce to make sure they don't get sick. Anywho I've tried them all in Cholula is the best by far. It's got the fullest flavor it's not too vinegary it's not too hot as just got all the good shit in it. Mexicans known to make the sauce

Honestly I think Tabasco is the worst of all the well-known ones. The peppers aren't really full-bodied they don't have a really complex taste and there's way too much vinegar in it's not the best sauce at all. In my view the best hot condiment is chipotle peppers with Adobo sauce that is the s*** but it's not really a hot sausage comes in a can and it's got basically all these spices a little bit of sweetness a lot of Tang and Smoky flavor is so freaking good

Mexicans know how to eat around here. I eat a lot of Mexican shyt virtually all of the Mexican vegetables are good. Fresh Tortillas all that stuff is so fucken good

Attached: la-costena-chipotle-peppers-in-adobo-sauce-29.jpg (240x320, 14K)

This. Crystal is the best.

Mexican whipped cream

Your white guilt is showing.

Cajun Creole food is at least as good as Italian

Attached: 1561280430659.png (670x605, 1.12M)

It's polite.

It's alright. This is much better though.

Attached: sauce_image_es_5.png (231x470, 100K)

Red vinegar. Yuck.

it's not hot enough, it just adds a tiny spice. it needs to be hotter.

>your ancestors were the ones seasoning my food after a hard day of picking cotton and feeling my whip
damn bro you're old

Honest salsa. His mother's recipe, refuses to cheapen it.

Attached: salsas huichol.png (417x595, 293K)

try a dash of balsamico vinegar

>only men can handle it
lol

/pol/cels gonna /pol/

that picture makes no sense but I laughed

>Cholula is the best by far
It's cheap, which is why all the restaurants offer it.

I'm not including all these Boutique or gourmet hot sauces just the normal ones are consider that are widely available Cholula is definitely the best

That girl lives no more than 1-2 hours down the road from me. And that means nothing because I will never fuck her.

Cholula is pretty popular in Mexico to. That's like asking Americans what's the best ketchup. Cuz American eat ketchup a motherfuking everything. And it's obvious with the answer is it's Heinz Ketchup that's the best. Given that herdez salsa is also great

I'm pretty sure she's engaged but yeah that girl's a serious catch. Does she really talk that way normally?

I used to hanger overs from hell and I'd make what I call a "red dog" it's beer and tomato juice and I'd pour a quarter of one of the small bottles in it. it was a real eye opener

shit tier to the extreme. The pop music of hot sauces.

Attached: 1510415453320.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Gringo Bandito and Cholula Green Pepper

I find it really nice on eggs

You need to try more salsas. Not the froufrou ones, just more salsas. Cholula is acceptable but not outstanding.

Mexican here
I don't find it's flavor really interesting, too much vinegar perhaps. Also it's not nearly spicy enough.
Aside from the mentioned Yucateco sauce I don't find branded ones good enough. Any taco stand around has better home made sauces with a ton more of flavor and many levels of spiciness.

Oh, I don't know her. I just know she's in South Alabama. My guess is that she does. Dialects and accents change a lot around here from place to place. But I know several people from AL and LA who speak that way. Even though I'm from MS and live in LA, I pretty much have no accent.

Bullshit... I prefer real and natural peppers. Rocoto and Chilean Peppers its very hot

Attached: aji cachito-350x350.jpg (350x350, 42K)

If you going to a taco stand they don't make their own salsa there just leave immediately. They don't make their own sauce that they are not dedicated to Mexican food. Fresh Salsas are big part of the whole cuisine.

Seems like she's just accentuating her accent because she's selling some tours or something like catfish noodling tours. Seems like a nice girl though I mean wish her the best I suppose. For instance doesn't cake on the makeup every time she appears on video and looks to be like she married a guy she's known around there. Seems like a nice girl actually

Hatch chilis

So much truth about this. I think salsas get oversimplified when taken outside México.
My sister was once in the Canary Islands and they offered her Salsa Valentina to put in her tacos, because they believed that's how we eat tacos and pretty much everything else...Disgusting

Yeah, she seems really sweet. Seems like a hard worker and very positive. I look through some of her videos, and she's very optimistic and happy. But I have no doubt her accent is authentic. When you get out into the boonies down here, that's pretty much what it sounds like. I don't think she's exaggerating.

I’m a hot sauce snob, but when it comes to just something I need and not a challenge for me, my guests, or my eggs, it’s pic related

Attached: 3AFD2D5A-098C-41BC-9E64-804D5DE48D83.jpg (488x488, 27K)

I'll tell you a couple things there amigo. I actually despise illegal aliens and I hope they deport every last one of them. But I don't hate Mexicans actually I really enjoy the rural culture down there and I find it to be actually very nice people when they're in Mexico and the food is excellent. The women are very Charming the guys are very friendly xcetera. I don't really know what happened between our countries but I hope it gets worked out a way but make some sense. I also love Mexican food but I eat some of the more bizarre stuff like huitlacoche

I like Franks as far as a traditional buffalo sauce flavor goes, El Yucateco Black Label Reserve for rice and most dishes. Just got into Melinda’s Ghost Pepper wing sauce for some things, but Black Label Reserve overall for the smokiness. Tobasco is only acceptable over eggs and hash browns at the breakfast place near the city square, because that’s all they have. Btw, that black label stuff over jalapeño poppers is bomb.

You like moldy corn? Only know about this shit because of LA Beast. How would you describe the flavor/texture? I’ve been curious.

Too much vinegar for me. I dunno shit about hot sauce, I prefer cooking the food I'm preparing with jalapeños or sprinkling crushed red pepper flakes on it over using most hot sauce.

I keep a large bottle in my cupboard and replace it regularly.
Also keep Tapatio.

This shit will melt your cock off

Attached: 48421505_2231164096907981_4550455770654703616_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Kind of like a mushroom

I'd rather enjoy my food.

Puss.
Where’s the eye dropper?

legends

Thanks, it's nice to hear.
Well, too much history between neighbors I guess. I think regular people like each other, and at least here it's the US government (mostly historically) that we don't like, not the citizens per se.
Returning to the food and sauce topic, I think people who like it should give it a try to travel in México, is amazing how much it changes from one place to an other in such a little distance. Awesome culture and food variety.

Water rats must be factors in your opinion

nola.com/300/2017/04/nutria_fact_fiction_--_fur_and.html

i like how their corporate structures factors in giving a shit about the environment (wetlands)

also, good all around hotsauce...not the best, but good nonetheless

Fungus, not mushroom. But, yeah, not moldy corn.

It's spelled "spicy"; your extra 'e' is code you're an Egyptian and thus Hollywood hates you and you should feel bad.

Came here to post this but the green one

absolute bullshit.

when tapatio is better than you, what do you really offer

>I'm a hot sauce snob
>posts (((valentina)))

Attached: 1529552501240.jpg (324x218, 47K)

It's a quick go-to solution if I need to spice something up or give it some taste and don't have the time to fiddle with 20 different spice bottles. I can use it on burgers or some microwave meals if their sauce is a bit bland.

>I grew up in a very multicultural place
The only people who say this shit are people from Portland or Seattle, or some other super white population center.

It's good on bad diner eggs. Really not good for anything else.

Catch a catfish like that in her hands and looks like she could suck a mean dick. Not my usual type, but I'm in love.

di you not read the 2nd 2nd of my sentence you mongoliod

its good for pricing up toothpaste

*sprucing*

The food down there is definitely excellent. Especially the quality of the beef is much higher in Mexico than USA. In the southwest a Mexican shops have a good beef. This is so much more flavorful and just good

Yeah I didn't say it wasn't mushroom but it tastes like a mushroom it's actually really good I mean you should try it it's it's not a very strange tastes really it's just sounds weird

what?

Attached: spicey screams.jpg (1314x873, 599K)

This shit right here. Verde awesome too. Scotch bonnet sauces fuckin great too.

Louisiana style sauces are pretty shit tier. Too much vinegar.

>it's just sounds weird
The name is Nahuatl for "corn excrement".

Ya it's actually called CORN SMUT in the US direct translation from that

My man, that shit might taste ok sometimes but it is like 1 notch above tabasco.

Valentina is not even hot sauce, it's like putting salty polluted beach water on your food. I dont care if you only use it for eggs or guests, literally anything is better than Valentina, try tapatio, cholula, any of the run of the mill stand by's. But when you say you're a snob, then post the shittiest product imaginable you expose yourself as a fraud and a philistine

Aaawww....does it make your tum tum hurt?

Who's the pussy now?

Not hot, good on eggs though.

I pour some into a small shallow dipping cup, about 1/4 inch deep. I dip my boudain into it, tearing the end open a bit first so the rice draws it up a bit. Brings out the flavor, imparts a nice warm tangy zip.

I'm not a silly kid anymore, I go for flavor more than heat. I make my own sauce these days, Carolina Reapers that I kill the heat in by giving a bit more nitrogen and watering well. Insanely good flavor, indescribable, there's no real parallel. I use apple cider vinegar, salt and a touch of brown sugar.
Significantly hotter than Tabasco, but not insane. Definitely not for spice adverse.