What's the worst experience you've ever had with drugs?

What's the worst experience you've ever had with drugs?

Attached: 1451109155734.jpg (640x480, 25K)

molly crash sucks

The first time I smoked weed I had a full blown panic attack and had a really bad time, I didn't smoke weed again for a few years after that

bought a unknown pill from a random guy at a music festival in my country, woke up 3 days after without feeling my legs and thirsty af

I once spilled bong water all over myself at a friends house and had to wear shorts for a few hours while my pants got washed. That's about it really.

Took like 10 grams of mushrooms while drunk and ended up having the scariest bad trip, ended up in the hospital. Also snapped my phone in half and it exploded in my hand causing second degree burns

oh deary dear

could only imagine

Every time I smoke weed, I hit the trees harder than sunny Bono
In all reality, I get too high too quickly
I get emotional
I get so paranoid
I get nervous
I get fearful and afraid
A pussy panic attack
I'm a man so that shit is embarrassing and retarded
I'm still feeling the after effects cause it's fucked with my head so bad
I struggle a first world struggle though

Been taking drugs for the last 15 years, no bad experiences.

Attached: Coke+LSD.jpg (4032x2268, 356K)

same here, full blown until the morning. heart was about to EXPLODE out of my chest, felt a burning sensation as well and i honestly don't know how i kept it together. if you saw me sitting there you could see i was uncomfortable and burning, but no words can describe how i actually felt.

also has virtigo as well. damn i wish it was a real decent weed experience, but it wasn't. ;( dno if i'll have that opportunity again.

>smoke weed with 2 buddies at the skatepark
>haha cool and funny yes
>go home
>heat all the pizzas we had
>eat all of them
>end up eating literally all the snacks too
>like at this point we are resorting to actually eating healthy food
>still hungry when i go to bed
>feelsbad.jpg
>dont shit for the next 2-3 days
>then have monster diahorrea

munchies are fucking scary

the sobriety that follows.

Thought that my old neighbor take creepshot through the window while l'm jerking off to femdom.

fucking oath brother!!! The softdrink is the worst of it.

I don't drink soda anymore, it's Arizona for me. If I'm grabbing something because I'm thirsty I get the regular, but if I just want something that tastes good I get the watermelon one

i only smoke when i'm 100% sure i have extra food now because munchies makes me eat 3 times my average daily food intake and if i'm hungry and high at the same time i just get sick

Been smoking weed/drinking since 14, smoking daily since 15. Started taking mdma at 16 and since then stick to mdma a few times a month and weed everyday. These are the only two things that interest me anymore. I used to love reading, video games, that sort of shit, big nerd. Now anytime I try to do anything I used to love it just makes me feel sad that I can't get enjoyment out of it. Tempted to kill myself this isn't a life worth living

Nigga what the fuxk
I never got munchies
I'm from LA (los angeles) man
Skinny as fuck and pussy too so that shit would hit me hard
TF kinda weed do you smoke?

I don't really get the munchies too bad tbh

What crowd are you with now?
Damn man
Don't kill yourself
I don't know you and I wouldn't want you to kill yourself man
Live for the actual
The real positive not the stupid ass fake ass good vibes
The real positive
Making good decisions
Being a better person
Etc

hash and tobacco (burnt so no nicotine)
havent had a whole joint just for myself yet but planning on setting off a whole day for it during the holidays, got 1 left from my old plug who stopped selling

Send me some ls

Where you get liquid LSD?
I've only gotten a candy before that had it poured on it

>Be tripping on acid in public riding a bike around town.
>Be cruising all over the place and it's fucking great.
>Notice cops all over at night and how you can't just chill somewhere too long without some normies calling them up.
>Bike off and relocate before they start asking questions.
>Ride up near some buildings and see really small tables and chairs in the window.
>"Is that a midget bar? A hallucination? Wtf the fuck"?
>Look closer at the horrible yellow and red arrangements of colors and shitty checkered floor that just doesn't match.
>Look at the sign and cringe.
>Think to myself: "we, why do these places have to exist"?
>See these douche tards working at a 24hr gas station talking shit across the street.
>Cringe to them too.
>Ride all the way back on long strips of roads to 18th st and make it to 7/11.
>Go get some water.
>Condescending cashier talking shit as I shut the door.
>Open the door to flip him off with a douchy grin on my face.
>Bike all the way back uphill to where I was staying.

On another "trip".

In context me and a few "friends" were staying with this 40 something year old narcissist who has the mind of a fucking 9 year old. Hate his guts.
Me and this other friend are chilling in the office room next to the living room the fucktard chills in. We were gaming a bit.

>I'm coming up on the trip slowly and the 40 something fucktard busts in the door and is like "want a dumdum"?
>Me half way melting into the trip, I laugh at how stupid that just was.
>I was stuck in a thought loop for idk how long laughing at pure stupidity.
>Totally ruined the vibe and the rest of the trip in this floppy, clunky, goofy way.

>The trip was originally for self reflection, problem solving with complex thoughts, and trying to contemplate death and accept it more. But nah. A fucking idiot flipped it.

Idk why, but I love how much harder it hits from my experience. Usually the dank web you'd think. Idk where my friend got it from his hookup at the time.

You really do get triggered at everything

honestly i get really hungry and tired when i smoke, i just wanna lay back on my bed and listen to some good music and eat, which is usually what i end up doing too
cant be social on that shit
yes i am mildly autistic

bump

Super bump

Usually no. Other trips were usually fine.

I laughed at everything, and felt warm and comfy af the first time I got high yall smokin bammer

dumb fuck thats too much shrooms! you need 2 to 3 grams for a decent trip to not fall into a nightmarish trip.

I didnt expect that that drop from 110% happy to feeling like jumping off a building