Are you a racist?

Are you a racist?

Attached: 87BAAA3C-031C-41DC-87D2-49D5BCF641A1.jpg (1200x800, 26K)

No.

yes

and proud of it

Attached: ZBmj7Vg.jpg (1366x768, 277K)

Nigger

I’ll never fuck a black woman if that’s what you mean.

racism is so stupid
it doesnt matter if you are black yellow or normal

fucking old but still check'd

we are same

i c wut u did thar

So why is affirmative action considered morally correct? It’s basically reverse racism

no non retard approves of it

Yes

>Picture has at least 3 distinctly different colors standing together.
>Only one color is standing alone, out of 4 at minimum.

Either the darkest one is the only racist in the picture or maybe there's a reason every single race hates that one in particular....

We all are to some degree, even those who deny it.

YES

My wife is from Somalia and I’m white

Mostly just to pajeets

Nope.
I do have some cultural biases of course.
I'm decidedly not a cultural relativist.

I'm a nice racist.

I keep my opinions to myself.

I do not tolerate pro-race-mixing speech or displays of affection at the workplace.

I have a right to be offended just like anyone else.

So far, I have gotten 3 women fired.

>So far, I have gotten 3 women fired.
look idc if you dont like someones opinions but everyone needs to work
if you gave me 1 oz of proof they got someone else fired because of racism I would rebuke this statement

where do you live? i need to punch another nazi in the face

pls post proof

Attached: image.jpg (500x582, 61K)

I live in the south, and it is a daily reminder that ignoring tribal and racist tendencies only causes the women of both to become fat and nasty.

The white women are desperate to satisfy their sexual urges in this modern immoral nightmare you call a society (NOT a civilization because that would imply peoples committed to civility), and black men are raised by women so they know how to talk to women having had to fend off a lonely black woman because the black men are too busy fucking white women.

There's a teacher's study and review on teaching black kids and he remarks that black males do not have the capacity for love, and only see women as sexual objects.

This is very accurate. They simply abuse and control the women, who are basically sexual addicts that have no understanding of morality or the consequences for the lack of it, and so abide it.

Meanwhile, the black women are being neglected, as well as the children, and the abuse turns unto the children, who learn to hate women and pass the abuse and control they learned from their mothers onto another species so they can ignore the guilt and pretend it's reparations from ancestors who were enslaved by Jews, but can't even get that right.

The blacks are scientifically proven to not have the brain matter / folds / capacity for intelligence compared to the rest of the entire human race.

They're evil, disgusting creatures, and only about 1 in 10 moderately accomplishes something such as an education for decent work, or holds his family and life together by working hard.

The rest CONSTANTLY spin game, sell drugs, try to get something for free, betray, and abuse every single person / place / thing around them.

This has been my experience with them every day for 30+ years of observation.

I don't hate them...
but I also don't trust them for a fucking second.

You know exactly what you're going to get when you see one.

/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w