Do we even really need to wipe? What was the last situation you were in that required a clean butthole...

Do we even really need to wipe? What was the last situation you were in that required a clean butthole? When did we as society get this idea that fecal matter on our hands, the hands we eat with, shake and high five, scratch our faces with, was preferable to fecal matter around our anus? It's like, "Well Dave, there's crap on your face and your hands smell putrid, but at least you have a presentable sphincter."

Attached: seinfeldstandup.jpg (300x168, 4K)

You smell like that fat neckbeard in pajamas I was behind in line at the gas station

A guy with clean hands?

I don't want to smell like shit.
Also if you don't clean your asshole it will get itchy and irritated as fuck.
wipe your ass

Attached: 1556152369881.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

There was nothing clean about him

So you're talking about a guy who did regularly cover his hands in shit my feeling up his anus with only a thin layer of paper for protection, rather than keep his hands clean and just shower it all off with a spray nozzle at the end of the day?

Attached: 1263502945063.jpg (679x800, 105K)

Attached: 1263329963561.jpg (534x370, 35K)

I don't think he owned a shower

?? U dont wash hands after using bathroom?

Itching and rashes.

just get a cheap bidet you lazy fucker

it's much cleaner than using toilet paper anyway

Attached: 201tta.jpg (671x348, 40K)

It's something I'm trying out, a new experiment. I just do "my business", then go about the day and take a shower at home. Nobody's said anything so far, because why would they notice? It's not like they've got their faces down by my butt, sniffing like a dog.

I literally climb onto the sink and wash my ass and butt with soap when I know it must be done
the rest of you. you just leave shit on your ass hairs
this shit is fucking difficult and dangerous for me but I do it because I don't need a dirty ass on top of all the problems I have
I have to put all this effort into this because americans are too busy watering california almonds and taxing rain water for afford bidets

Attached: 1540081248216.jpg (890x719, 84K)

Well I admire your commitment.

You're ruining underwear.

Nah, I wash my underwear separate with extra bleach.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 16 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 118K)

I respect you, dude. People think you're gross, but at lot of women would admire your tenacity and principles in the face of that.

The point is to wash everything, your face, hands, and butt. If you've been stopping at butt you've been grossly incorrect.

You wash your face after you take a dump?

Just wipe your fucking ass, user.

You think I haven't thought of that? But my method (waiting to just spray it all off) keeps me from getting poop on my hands.

Good point. Maybe I'll try your method.