When I say slavery you say sorry

When I say slavery you say sorry

slavery

Attached: 1560191301896.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PENIS

You're welcome.

s-sorry n-niggerk-kun

I say nigger.

Lets establish the fact up front that slavery in the U.S. was reprehensible to say the very least, and is an ugly stain on our history.

At least the descendants of U.S. slaves live in the most free and prosperous nation in the world where they have the best opportunity for a good life. Otherwise they would have been born in Africa and would likely be living in a horrible situation by comparison.

No one owes you a damn thing just because of the color of your skin. Fuck off.

Shit happens...

I'm sorry they brought the black slaves here. At least the Irish and other slave descendants went through hardships but managed to integrate with everyone else.
Niggers are the only ones that think their distant ancestors were the only people ever to be screwed over (by their own leaders at that that sold them, which is never mentioned). Then they spend 200 years trying to milk it while being a drain on everyone else and spending most of their efforts killing each other and blaming everyone else for it.
I'm sorry they didn't all stay in their dirt huts with the rest of africa.

Nigger

Uhhhhh Nigger

Niggers live in the best country in the world due to slavery. You've had your reparations.

Low iq citizens shouldn't be able to vote

Attached: Slavery_d854b0_2230012.jpg (489x297, 24K)

Wonder why they never faught back even tho they out numbered the white slave owner 100 to 1? Because whites are master race and theyve always known it

Now get back in your cell

Attached: Hafthor-Bjornsson.jpg (553x585, 91K)

I don't respect dicklets

Attached: 1561281504832.gif (400x222, 766K)

>tax payers should vote*
fixed it for you

420 blaze it

Slavery has never stopped. The US stopped, but the rest of the world still uses slaves. Niggers still want to cry about their turn in the barrel. Fuck off back to Africa where you can be a slave again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>their turn in the barrel

kek lrn2history faggot

sorry

Niggerrr

fuck off shekelstein

Why would i be sorry about slavery, I have never known anyone who ever had a slave.

You should thank us for abolishing it.

When I say "Slavery" you say "Thank you"

>I'm so sorry nigger-chad

You can suck my sorry toes now.

Attached: eyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (113x125, 2K)

When I say "OP"
You say "is a faggot"
Alright?
Let's practice it
OP

>lrn2history

every skin color has taken a turn as slaves
many still are
most got past it
niggers got to cry about "my reparations"

Its a good point about the irish ect integrating for the exact reasons that make black slavery still relevant to blacks.

White slaves had a fighting chance to integrate along time ago. Blacks had a much slower introduction of rights along with the the idea that they were subhuman when they were enslaved meaning they had a much harder time.

The other thing with being irish is, my grandad had a pretty shitty time but 2 generations later i'm just a white american like all the other white Americans, a black guy is still a black guy.

Attached: 1558634214554.jpg (1322x918, 524K)

You dont seem to understand there are multiple definitions of slavery, all bad but some far worse.

You also don't seem to understand not everyone was enslaved and freed at the same time, it happens at different times to different people at different rates and takes different amount of times to recover from or 'get over'.

is that something to do with dicks by any chance?

niggers fucked up Liberia so bad in 80' it's still can't recover youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
they are born slaves, they can't rule