Ask a guy who studies Luciferian philosophy anything

Ask a guy who studies Luciferian philosophy anything

Attached: blender.jpg (630x630, 72K)

Why

what do you study?

philosophy is what the greeks had

you are "studying" an esoteric worldview

Excellent choice OP, will clearly pave the road for a prosperous future.

There is no future for any of us buddy

How much pussy do you get?

Could You please pick A tarot card for me?

None

Halloween LARPing

/thread

I am not well-versed in tarot sorry

Lol nah dude, I can tell you one thing, nobody who takes Luciferian philosophy seriously is getting laid or even wants to get laid

Bah, just pick one on some shitty online site and Tell me what u got. Curious if He sees it, would laugh my ass off if it will be devil card.

Ace of Spades

Thank You, sir.

i mean... there is. that's not really up for debate

why didn't you decide to do something useful? legitimate question

I never cared about doing something "useful" at any point in my life, it just never worked out like that

do you feel a sense of purpose?

whats that thing exactly teaches?

OP is that you

The One Who Brings The Light in this dark century. Any good books?

Attached: 20190623_225053.jpg (1477x1301, 965K)

Well I do but I know that "sense of purpose" is just as meaningless as anything else

No im another dude. Im being curious to ask but not curious enough to google it

okay so if your intrinsic emotions and values, AND extrinsic usefulness are both meaningless, then what has meaning?

and don't try to be a sadboy and be like "nothing"

there is no direct meaning to life but some things just are important for humans, no matter what your philosophy teachers have said. voice YOUR opinion

Why are you gay ?

I think humor is important. I don't really think anything else is important.

i appreciate humor and value it heavily, but do you truly believe it's the only thing with meaning in this life? imagine a world where no professions existed besides comedian.

remove all other factors to examine the one you consider important. does it still seem like the most important?

is lucifer an immortal angel?

would you join a secret society.

also
if you met a lot of celebs in one place.
hypothetically. kept meeting them over and over again from 2016 to 2018. then they stopped visting you and coming to your house.
but when you were with them you honestly couldn't believe it like a state of high shock.
what does this mean?

that means the doctors cured your terminal leukemia

>imagine a world where no professions existed besides comedian.

No professions need to exist at all

Not an angel, more like a god

but is he immortal? what sources do you have?

some don't. we 'could' all be self serving, self sustaining crop growers. but we maximize our output by finding individuals to specify using a skillset they excel in. farmers farm, fighters fight, welders weld.

explain what you mean by none need to exist at all

never had leukemia.
last time i was sick was 2004.
i had my tonsils removed.
sometimes i still miss the famous people.
but it was always so shocking the main things we were talking was politics and sex.

>Luciferian philosophy
Are these the guys that study the devil un-ironically?
Or do you consider yourself one of the guys that does it to make a political stand to further separate religion from government?

where did you find these people? what exactly are you talking about

so atheist larper? fuck off varg tier retard

a bit more detail about what you think that actually entails, but more importantly
WHERE do you study it? and in, where do you get your information from?

can you confirm your OP.

i met them at uni. it was very weird. i met them all at once. it was very intence. it was at a time when everyone in my class were doing thier damnest to humiltate me in public and well as pshyically and mentally harm me. then 6 months later they popped over to see my mum. they were all very polite and kind to her, she enjoyed seeing them. that lasted 7/12 weeks. then it cooled off for about 3 months (this was 2017 by now) then they started coming to my home.

for some reason i was more able to deal with it. 2018 it was very regular almost twice or once a month. sometimes they would wait for me to speak. the last time i saw all of them at once was early December 2018. i saw one who simply came into my house. i looked at him and he walked off.

I always have a bad kinda vibe from them, call it Pavlovian its very hard for me to move on from it. i was kinda scared because it was tremendous humiliation when we first met. plus i even asked them when they came to my house "why are you here? what is the objective?" they seemed to find that funny. they were an odd bunch. most the time we talked about politics. my Friends met them once. we had all mutual agreement we would never discuss it.
hence i am relating it to the OP i always thought it was something satanic.
the way we met was hurtful,humiliating and painful frighting. but when they were at my house they seemed to have a vibe of we are all here having a party. like i was invited to a party in a nice cocktail party. I found it confusing. it was friendly but overwhelming and confusing. sometimes speaking and being around them was exhausting half the time i was shaking.

They are all bunch of weird kids you knew at school the type who would carry a knife and was generally awkward who was also kinda cool.not autistic but not far off it. thats the best way i could describe them.

sometimes i miss them. Can OP give me more insight.