What are some good niche hobbies I can get into that will enable me to get out and meet new people...

What are some good niche hobbies I can get into that will enable me to get out and meet new people? Bonus if it's inexpensive and some of those people I meet will be women.

Attached: 1521056426022.jpg (760x453, 190K)

raping

dancing

art

go to live figure drawing sessions
you'll see naked women and scribble and also there will be a bunch of women around also drawing naked women

nazi ww2 memorabilia collecting

Politics.

Cosplay

Downside it can be expensive though it doesn't have to be

I wouldn't recommend this. Cosplay girls have golden pussy syndrome because they are constantly surrounded by incels who would do anything just to touch them.

Bingo. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, you'll be one of the only men in the room with a functioning cock. Just find the widows and "remind them of their husbands".

OP never said that he would get with the women, just meet them

Join a local theater group.

we're on Yea Forums, incel central, you know exactly why he wants to "meet" them

Carnivorous plants

oh shit that's a good idea. My grandmother acted in a bunch of plays at a little theater downtown, she asked me to help build the sets for a play once.

Take a ballroom dancing class at your local junior college.

these libtards have no clue about life because their hobby is lurking 24/7

what u wamt to do is running or hiking. a lot of (fit) women do it, you can walk/run along someone you met to get to know them without coming across weird and the only expenses are proper shoes and waterbottles.
It is good for your health

All of my current hobbies are extremely male-centric so I'm just looking for something different.

I used to do a lot of running, thought about doing 5ks and stuff. I stopped for a few reasons, one is that I'm trying to put on weight and running is the absolute last thing you want to do in that case. But I'll think about it.

Go to a hobby convention

thats just another reason to go hiling then! you won‘t loose to much weight but will get to eat stuff along the way and you won’t loose your leg muscles

volunteering at shelters and habitats etc is a good way to meet selfless people and nice people all around and you learn new skills, if that's too much I'd suggest a book club....

Attached: 1561301222922.jpg (800x960, 79K)

>golden pussy syndrome
user I checked with the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and this is not listed as a diagnosis for any mental condition.

did you check the secret list though?

Oh, there it is. My mistake.

Who are you replying to

you posted it. animal welfare

No one, his statement stands by itself. Bingo, the game.

kek

Arting.

Attached: received_771011216629238.jpg (1184x834, 209K)