What makes you happy, Yea Forums? I've been feeling real sad about the future for the past week or so...

What makes you happy, Yea Forums? I've been feeling real sad about the future for the past week or so, what makes you guys power through it all?

Attached: wtf.png (657x527, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VVi4akOCM
youtube.com/watch?v=9aOYXJcG77A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not masturbating and looking at traps at the same time

Attached: 1561302866852.png (500x742, 324K)

Hatred.

That said, having major recurrent depression, bipolar 2, and BPD doesn't help.

The biggest trick is that you can find happiness in very small things around you, but you need to know where, and what you're looking for

Bullshit

checked
Why do you think that this is bullshit?

shithappens mate , be pacient , and try dont worry about nothing , not mainstram i say for true , dont worry about nothing be yourself

The unpredictability of it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VVi4akOCM

Concentrate on other things.
There are MANY things to be happy about.
Food, for one. :-)

Thanks. Guess I'll try and keep myself distracted and hope the tide turns soon.

Attached: yes.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

True, I wish I had a hobby to dive deeply into, I tend to give up too easily on those things.

Attached: yum.png (1028x658, 36K)

Find happiness in the small things. Got your cig fix for a month? Now you don't need to worry. Got that thing you've been wanting? Enjoy it. No matter how small try to find the good in things. Life is unpredicable too so you might just have your shit turn around for the better. Until than enjoy what you have, enjoy what makes you happy and fuck everything else.

Attached: RoBdUPZ.jpg (791x606, 489K)

Maybe join a club?
What interests you?

weed = happiness. i am soo addicted to smoking weed, problem is i can't stop smoking to save for the next day becuase i keep abusing my amphetamine adhd medication. i am happy now lol it's 2:30am and i'm still smoking weed

true happiness and sense of infinite possibilities? getting a check or inheritance

i however prefer being emotionless and content, as you don't need a check to bring it on

i am never really happy

Yes, I think my main issue is that I care too much about what others think about me, kind of makes me everyone's acquaintance but nobody's friend.
I don't know, I really haven't tried much in my life, but I mainly thought about hobbies to do on my own as my issues are mostly social.

Attached: nice.jpg (1400x788, 754K)

I'd rather not start with drugs, I'd like to be naturally happy if possible.
I'm sorry to hear that, I think we can both be happy given the right circumstances, but I'm not sure how.

Brother you're on a site where that's the case, at least for a lot

Also if you haven't done much find something you can learn whatever it is learning new shit can not only teach but it can help with your mental

i think my issue is i am stuck in an infinite loop, moving but immobile, aging if you will.. looking at the clock waiting for the day to end only to start the next day. dreading the notion i'll have to do it again next week.

i want something new, a different pattern and routine.. i realize i do things unconsciously so i try to forcibly switch things up as to not get bored. my unhappiness is my inability to change and grow as a person though :(

you have not to worry about future if you dont live in a shithole. There is always a way to get a nice future in a well developed country. So keep on and do something

A lot of people do that man but here's something to think about. Most people care more about what they do and how they look. Meaning even if you wore something like an mlp t-shirt in public most people are gonna give a glance maybe and just move on not giving a fuck. It's better to be happy than worry about everyone. If it's harmless than fuck what everyone thinks. This might be a big key to your happiness so try to remember this man.

Attached: 1559397234289.jpg (364x366, 16K)

Try to not be upset by what others think - yes, VERY hard.

Anyone who judges you is a waste of your time and extends your discomfort - try to avoid.

Music?
Writing?
Cooking?
Woodwork?
Computer programming?

Courses to learn can be very enjoyable - and non-judgemental. All are new at it.

Based, listen to this kinda advice OP. Had issues like this too and got so much happier once I stopped caring about everything people thought about me.

Yes, I suppose that's true. What do you think about photography? Money is not a huge issue so I can buy a camera and stuff, just wondering if it's easy to get into.
Yes I think we have similar problems, it's just that recently I've gotten more stressed about it rather than that laid back attitude you seem to have.
I realize that, I live in Scandinavia so the options are there, it's just my head that's all messed up unfortunately.
Haha yeah I've tried thinking that but then I fool myself that I only do it to cope with being a weirdo, but good to hear others have the same impression.
Yes I am currently trying to learn guitar and Java programming, it's just that I give up so easily so I do it way to seldom, I always relapse to vidya and shit.

Attached: spurr.png (360x749, 82K)

I'm now wondering if you're in a boring job? If so, change it.

I like your writing style - maybe that book - or short articles - would be a good idea.

I like that you have opened the discussion about your problem. You should feel proud about that.

Another potential hobby could be photography?

Ah, we both mentioned photography! :-)

How to start? I have no idea.
A camera sounds good. LOL
Google too.
Courses?

Take the camera for a walk and see what it likes? (I mean, what catches your eye.)

I saw some photos taken by me mate's 4 year old.
Awesome/different perspective of ordinary things.

There's no such thing as normal bro. Everyone has something they like that is considered "weird" we as humans just like to think we are the "normal" ones. It's not a cope to be the way you are and not care what others think. We are all weird and most don't want to admit it.

Attached: xfbfHOT.png (1280x711, 388K)

Here is take guitar lessons by yourself and start with picking. Try to play Happy Birthday just with the e string (look for tabs with google) and then try to play Palästinalied (it´s harder and just keep on I had issues too but now im ready for a crusade). After you
perfected this you can keep going with easy guitar songs like pumped up kicks youtube.com/watch?v=9aOYXJcG77A (use this video and you can play it also without an capo its just deeper than and not that cool but u will need a capo anyways). For progamming you can use an Arduino starter set. For me was more fun to learn with an Arduino

Nothing. Happiness is merely an illusion. It's the one human emotion that never lasts. Most of us try to achieve happiness but fall short. Really all you can hope for are happy moments. TRUE happiness doesn't exist, so stop trying to obtain it.

That said? Life is short... don't take it so seriously, none of us make it out alive anyway.

No, I didn't mean that I think you're a 4 year old. :-)

Attached: Aliens.jpg (650x934, 56K)