Ok but seriously why are asian women so into white men?

Ok but seriously why are asian women so into white men?

Attached: Asianthicc.jpg (1024x684, 112K)

Asian mans penis too small
Black mans penis too big
White mans penis juuuuuust right

Also even when an Asian womans cunt is large enough to accommodate a black dick she's usually smart enough to avoid future domestic violence.

The whole bbc thing isn't real you know that right?
>she's usually smart enough to avoid future domestic violence.
Lol

Because they like going against their parents and it's sensible for future financial security

Also white cock

My gf was into me before I put my dick into her. After I did that she started hinting towards marriage.

It's not always about dicks either. White men generally look more attractive than a monkey, plus asians hate dark skin and almost always want to be lighter.

My buddy (tall nordic guy) just got back from a trip to Japan. He was shocked by how much he got hit on.

yeah the height plus light eyes/hair is more exotic to them than yellow fever dudes on Yea Forums. Those women are typically nuts though lol

Attached: 1fb21a2d.jpg (480x640, 69K)

Yeah he said he was pretty uncomfortable. He was just shocked that the white fever thing wasn't just a myth.

Asian booty best booty

Asian girls are meant for white guys.

Attached: 1561281447903.png (723x901, 937K)

>Asian girls are meant for white guys.

Attached: 1507494162354.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

Indeed they are. Those are some impressive udders

>t.butthurt chang

t. BBC poster

Only white men can handle them, their men simply cannot. Their dicks are too small. I've heard it from Asian qts myself.

>I've heard it from Asian qts myself.
Tell us your stories

Yeah my Korean gf creamed all over my dick and kept moaning "So good"

I mean, it's kind of not. Every African country polled is in the top two brackets for largest average penis size. With only one exception, every polled Asian country is in the smallest bracket. European nations are more spread out, which is why you don't have any real stereotypes about white dicks.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-4-03-27-pm.png (761x726, 45K)

A part-Japanese girl I used to date told me that I was much bigger than any guy she'd ever seen before and I'm only average sized. Her moans of pleasure were fantastic.

Yeah similar experience I'm this guy. So she was a hapa?

Same reason men are into white women.
They simply are best.

Attached: 1408496179419.jpg (388x525, 63K)

Yeah technically but looked basically fully Japanese and had dated yellow men before and told me they were losers with little dicks who weren't masculine. It was all a (nice) shock because I have always considered myself a regular guy and not a chad but to an Asian chick I basically am which is awesome. Makes sense why their are so many White male/Asian female couples.

Attached: 1525716209032.jpg (960x960, 89K)

>It was all a (nice) shock because I have always considered myself a regular guy
Same for me. Gf initiates alot more than any previous gf has. Are you guys still together?

Nordic guy shocked by how much he was hit on.
Japan must be madness.

uhhhhh
white men are into white women maybe,
but other races like mixed girls, not that basic bitch shit.

They're one of the most homogeneous women on the planet. Sounds like an opinion to me.

Attached: ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg (500x437, 172K)

He's not the best looking guy

No not for a few years now unfortunately but that experience has always led me to have a thing for Asian women. Especially after getting with some really gross white girls since.

Yet 1/3 of western Asian women marry whites

Aww sorry to hear that

They're not. If they were, i'd be fucking one right now.

Just gotta try user

Been trying for 40 years to get my dick in an Asian pussy. It just doesn't happen for me. It's more than just yellow fever, I want to legit marry an Asian female. I just find them to be absolutely beautiful.

Ouch so you're 40+

Agreed: They're not. Does OP think all those Asians come from the Asian females having sex with white men? Plenty of Asian hook up with white guys in the US because of minority numbers. I think OP is actively looking for such pairs, leading to confirmation bias in the assessment.

Attached: huge busty japanese korewaeroi.comarchivesimg-3d53888.jpg (600x1065, 162K)

>Those women are typically nuts
All horny women are nuts

7.75x5.75" American ftw!

Sad thing is this girl has had so much surgery, she doesn't even look asian anymore.

Attached: 1447090060771.jpg (552x539, 14K)

Very good form, #1!!!

>>implying

Attached: Capture.png (1143x714, 147K)

Rate them in order

black man that lives in japan here

They actually love black dudes, white dudes and hispanic dudes.
We're as exotic to them as they are to us. They like anyone considered "western". Alot of them like "westerners" cause we fawn over them and will spoil them and were seen as a good investment in most cases for a future. (earning potential, masculinity, caregiver status.)

Short answer is they prefer us over their own race cause we are considered manlier. (kinda how white girls like black dudes cause its more "dangerous")

stop making this a white circle jerk your ruining people and just gonna send young bitchmade white bois out into the world hateful and resentful when they inevitable get rejected.

asian guy dating an asian girl here, they're not all into whit guys

Why?? Because they want to come to the land of the Big PX. That's why. Especially Filipinos.

Attached: BPX.jpg (424x583, 56K)

Attached: lvl4-tqn3f-0ee85b.gif (500x282, 826K)

Cuz Asian dudes have micro penises and asians are just overall scared of black people (not asian Americans mind you, they're like 100% all about the niggerdick)

Except the difference is, most of those countries were able to self submit their penis sizes due to healthcare organisations not doing it for them and the others were measured by external parties.