First time having sex tomorrow and i’m FREAKING THE FUCK OUT someone help please

first time having sex tomorrow and i’m FREAKING THE FUCK OUT someone help please

Attached: C1CB6877-E335-4988-927C-05ECA6DFFC18.jpg (616x634, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

badgirlsbible.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just let your dad blow his load in your ass and then go mow his fucking yard for him you fucking faggot.

y you freaking out?

Remember if she's moaning and shit, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't speed up, keep a steady stroke

who's gonna fuck you, man or animal?

to help with your performance tomorrow here’s what you’ll need to eat today:
1) several bowls of cereal
2) cheese; lots and lots of cheese to help with stamina
3) have, at least, a half-pint ice cream, this is going to aid with dehydration
4) drink several glasses of vinegar tonight, right before you go to bed (electrolytes)
5) asparagus (1/2 lbs.) or more

Attached: 092AD6D8-328F-494C-AE00-E5C3AD6DE6F3.gif (631x339, 958K)

Bro its gonna be my first time tomorrow too and the thing is I've bullshitedd my way through most of the other shit ie. Kissing, and feeling her up but tomorrow the real thing I'm gonna fuck this up I bet
>this gon be mfw

Attached: 1560832927691.png (680x680, 188K)

just cancel it and go straight for less stressful second time, easy

When its over you're going to say to yourself "That's it?" and be a little let down. It isn't until you start incorporating your fetishes that it starts getting good. The first one? Pretty vanilla, just get it out of the way

so instead of sex, running to the toilet to shit every 5 or 6 minutes? sounds like a great idea! good luck staying hard. ;P

this. i dunno about fetishes, but until you know what you like, what you're doing, and learn some control sex is pretty brief and vanilla.

Yeah fetishes that spice it all up
Tit fucking
Deepthroat
Anal
Bondage
Facials
Threesomes
Role play

The list goes on and on. All better than vanilla.
Even better do them all for an epic first time.

you lucky bastard I now hate you

itt: the most beta motherfuckers i’ve ever had the displeasure of reading gay advice from

Attached: A233E9B4-9E40-49C9-96E5-E63CE976D821.jpg (480x418, 18K)

i don't think you know what a fetish is. what you are talking about is simple variety, which is good too. a fetish is sexual attraction to/gratification from something generally considered to be non-sexual, like feet, or dinner plates.

go fuckyourself, it'll give you some experience

You think youll premature ejaculate or not get it up?

Attached: 1477996047652.jpg (264x292, 8K)

badgirlsbible.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes

all there and more

Honestly dude, don't listen to whatever the fuck every is saying. Don't expect too much, I didn't even ejacuate the first time I had sex. If you're nervous about coming too fast, wear a condom (do anyways). Start out by touching her, kissing her, just taking everything really slow. She'll feel it's your first time, because you're probably nervous as fuck, but it's alright, say it's been a while or she's more beautiful than anything you've ever been with, if you're embarassed saying it's your first time. Fingering is really easy, so I'd suggest you go for her pleasure, and finishing off with actual sex. Take it slow, feel her mood and do whatever feels right. If you've got balls, ask her what she likes, and then tell her you've never tried that before and let her take the wheel.

Lubrication is the key, eat her out properly 5-10 min. And/or finged her until ready. Also wear a condom, but I have to tell you, doing it raw is fantastic and makes you feel like a man ready to breed his woman. So it is a no-no.

Attached: 1528941853052.jpg (564x564, 50K)

remember to cram it in her ass

How do you know for a fact you're having sex tomorrow user?

When I lost my virginity it just kind of happened, sure I hoped it would happen before then but I just went over to my gf at the times place while her parents were gone and went the whole way without expecting to.

Attached: med_1473213504_1382482860_image.jpg (640x480, 36K)

just let yourself go, the more you practice the more you will be confident with it so don't get too concerned, first time is hardly the best sex you will have
probably your penis is too sensible yet